Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58528 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07
BloomingDale:

So all Nigerians will share the blame for certain ethnic groups that commit crimes. I as a southerner will now be labeled a terrorist he even though we know the tribes of the terrorists? Why man, why? I am shedding huge tears as I am writing this. I have never been so pained in my life. This is too much for my soul to bear.

You are not making sense at all...!

How does calling out tribes prevent the entire nation from being insulted abroad?!! What is the business of foreigners with individual tribes?!!

Have you ever seen them give different Nigerian tribes preferential treatments abroad?!!

How many countries in this universe do you see selectively bashing their tribes online?!! Or you think Nigeria is the only nation with specific tribes doing the most?!!

Many of you can never sound educated despite all the school fees paid on you.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by dynigoche: 1:46pm On Jan 07
Very lovely decision, we are all one Nigeria.
Let avoid tribal insult and name dragging.
Nigeria and Nairaland forum will be a better place

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by FiftyFifty(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

This is a welcome development. The Rwandan genocide started with tribal bashing. This gesture should also extend to the hatred shown by some Christians towards Islam and Muslims, pls. They call Islam and Muslims with all sorts of deragatory names which is excruciating, to say the least.

Thank you @Seun in anticipation.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by sammiewrite(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07
DesChyko:

In other words, he should leave things as is?

Damn.
It is not in my place to tell him what to do with what he owns. I was only bringing his attention to something he might have overlooked. That, if there are aggressors, there will always be responders.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ajofiapero(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07
No gree for anybody 🤣
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by knotty(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07
NL is hated infested.
Of all things to check, these thin thinkers have banned people seeking to associate a national malaise with a section of the country.

Obidients made NL their nest during the elections abusing everybody, everyday . These lilylivered mods tucked in their sickly tails. They said nothing. Encouraged hatred to a national pastime.
Now, they got singed by a moderating party and they are now seeking to protect the aggressors from their cultural identity.
Shame on NL

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Mobahd: 1:49pm On Jan 07
Pls Sir I need clarifications

So no more skullarship
Haaa
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by jayjay1512(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07
This is long overdue
I have never seen a platform that permits so much hatred and tribalistic degradation as much as I see on nairaland. At times I wonder if there are moderators of any form on the platform.The way nigerians degrade and destroy theirselves in the name of tribalism keeps me wondering how they even have the moral justification to talk about racism.
But better late than never they say.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 1:49pm On Jan 07
Fuckyoumod:
All those I'm here to check name, I'm here to check name, una go chop better ban this time.

Good move by There should be accountability especially for people who think it's fair or ok to deface an entire tribe because of one person.

No be only names una go check this time, na ban una check too.
They can check heads sha!
How many seconds does it take to open news accounts to continue the checking?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Goalnaldo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07
DoWhatThouWilt:

You need a button?

You can't logout and forget about the forum?

Obviously, you are addicted to this forum and it's toxic environment.
how can I share this twice?🤣☺️
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Lightorder: 1:50pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:

Lol, proof?
let the guy next to you help to interpret your first paragraph
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nnewsnjobs: 1:50pm On Jan 07
Good morning Mr. Seun Osewa.

Good to know that your day don break.

I hope you will not go back sleeping even when it is still daytime.

Sanitize this forum even if it means your income will reduce a little although I doubt that because I don't believe any sane person is coming here to advertise because of tribalism and other mediocre behaviors here.

Once again good morning Sir.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 1:51pm On Jan 07
Mobahd:
Pls Sir I need clarifications

So no more skullarship
Haaa
Yes! No more drugs tribes!
No more Plat heads.
No more Nyamrry.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tbasicme: 1:51pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

Please I will like to know if it only applies to Nigeria names and tribes only. For example if threads about the ongoing conflict in Gaza comes up here, there are people who will choose sides based on religious affiliations and in such while commenting on such topic may make inference. Please kindly explain more on this.

2. On the issue of gender especially as it affects paternity and paternity fraud. Inferences may be made as a result of previous occurrence. For example there was a time a man who emigrated with his family to Canada it was later discovered that non of the 4 children are his after DNA test was conducted. Please talk on this too

On a lighter note NCAN don enter relegation be that grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 1:52pm On Jan 07
Lightorder:
let the guy next to you help to interpret your first paragraph

I'm not responsible for your lack of assimilation and understanding.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Southwestidiot: 1:52pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

na who go loose? Na u na, by the time everyone starts getting banned it will get boring and their addiction to your faceless and Payless site will start reducing before you know it, your site will end up like Myspace.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by akeeng: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Yimu… I get coconut head, I get two ears, I no dey hear word

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by okerekingsley90: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Fuckyoumod:
All those I'm here to check name, I'm here to check name, una go chop better ban this time.

Good move by There should be accountability especially for people who think it's fair or ok to deface an entire tribe because of one person.

No be only names una go check this time, na ban una check too.

This your moniker grin grin grin grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tbizey1: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Seun why is my main account banned for over 8yrs without cogent reason?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

What of those people who turn every single post into an opportunity to bash tribes?

Can you do something about those creatures as well?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 1:56pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Oya give them the heat nah,rambo grin
Drop the heat oooo!!
I drop whenever it is necessary. I am a Pro!
When something is positive, they claim names and states in the titles. When negative, it is bigotry. We dey kampe!
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Kaytixy: 1:58pm On Jan 07
A particular tribe will be happy with this information.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Shattuck(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07
Yankiss:
Too much grammar for all the assumed toxicity of nairaland. Methinks all these are part of the fun.
you must be a kid to think ethnic hate is fun, you need to be serious with your life this year.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NwaliE01: 2:00pm On Jan 07
This is long overdue.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Blizzy9ja: 2:01pm On Jan 07
The tribal war we are seeing today on X naija originated from nairaland... I hope he's serious about this
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by faceland: 2:01pm On Jan 07
How would they be arguments which translates to engagement? @ Seun ❓
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07
You don remove that oath for Muslim threads cause I no fit dey take oath before I comment. Make everybody dey equal abeg. Make your mods do their jobs well, no need for that oath
T for thanks

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by MrSly(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Dear Seun remove the log in your eye first. You want to end tribal banters but you are the champion of religious and tribal bigotry.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by mankan2k7(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07
How will nairaland go come sweet??
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Honestfrend: 2:03pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Stop deceiving yourself... Take aways religious questioning that comes up when someone want to comment on Islamic topic.. Why didn't you do so in Christianity topic Mr tribal ba?

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by dydx2020(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07
Ok. Name Checking and Name Checkers are hereby ban....
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EreluRoz: 2:04pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

Ban no, Band n!
How many times have i told you that i hate you and you should stop quoting me?
You don find another moniker? You never still open Chemist?
You mean Chioma and Davido Rowland? Cos na her family go pay groom price for Davido Papa house.
She should continue to be a leech to a successful human being.
Stop forcing yourself on me inside my mention as Chioma forced herself on Davido in his father's Palour!
Everyone knows the hatred you carry so much in your heart against people you can't even measure up to and who don't care about your existence as well.

How many times have you told who? Obviously you've fought too many people that you now see different people in every comments. This is my first time quoting you bigot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo)