Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... (50148 Views)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 11:55am On Jan 08
DenreleDave:

Yeye dey smell

You see why i was reluctant to reply your silly @$$ the other day? You and your caucus are never up to any good that's why I prefer to ignore you lot.

Good riddance.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by illicit(m): 11:56am On Jan 08
Cmanforall:

Is Banila not an international brand? Or is it aboki brand?

My mistake

Not banilla

I meant Balila
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by xjiggy: 11:56am On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours. I used the top 3....... and Isi miyaki

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by illicit(m): 11:56am On Jan 08
chieveboy:

Local man cheesy

๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 11:57am On Jan 08
cuffee:
just look who is talking. Aren't you the one expressing your defiance to get married last year becos men have not been perfect in your eye. Despite pleas, you still insisted on staying single. You are very stupid for mentioning marriage in your post

You and those who liked your comment are nonentities.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Gwan2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08
Dusha cause quarel between me and my guy. He dey use Dusha as him spray, the smell make sense that time, and he come be ladies man. When we return back from holiday, Baba smell Dusha for my body, he come ask me which perfume I dey use, I come say na Dusha I buy ooo, I no see anyone buy. Baba carry am for head keep malice with me for sometime before we come settle. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 12:05pm On Jan 08
adecz:

Only classy male legends can
recognize this American perfume
bottle shape ... โ˜บ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

This looks like Christian Dior perfume... The one with one strong fruity smell.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by malikombi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

She's my perfume friend grin. I used that perfume that year like mad.ah!
It's really nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Misternas89(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08
Gwan2:
Dusha cause quarel between me and my guy. He dey use Dusha as him spray, the smell make sense that time, and he come be ladies man. When we return back from holiday, Baba smell Dusha for my body, he come ask me which perfume I dey use, I come say na Dusha I buy ooo, I no see anyone buy. Baba carry am for head keep malice with me for sometime before we come settle. grin grin
Pluto boy, you don forget say na your male (M) profile you take do this comment. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Bhella5(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.

Yeah.. but they're no longer the same. Seduction is no longer in the market o.
I was expecting to see this particular perf Blue Dream but obviously the op is a not who/what he claims.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Dexy4yah(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Lexus
Dusha
Seduction
Malizia
Brut
Wow..nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by NewKnowledge(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08
Double Your MONEY

Greece: Super League 2

Panathinaikos B vs. Panachaiki

BET ON PANACHAIKI TO SCORE OVER 1.5 GOALS

Kickoff: 08/01/2024 at 01:00 PM
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Thazard(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
He said he abandoned you cos he knew you can never give birth. grin where is your womb woman?
grin grin grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by DenreleDave(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

You see why i was reluctant to reply your silly @$$ the other day? You and your caucus are never up to any good that's why I prefer to ignore you lot.

Good riddance.
.. For real?.

It is not serious, it's just a harmless joke.. Didn't even think u will respond..

And which caucus is that because I'm not aware of one

Anyways, please yourself
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by ekelebeXstunner: 12:51pm On Jan 08
Thank God I always used original perfumes. I canโ€™t relate with these and always looked down on those who patronized them.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by davades(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08
Wish bone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by thaoriginator: 1:09pm On Jan 08
We wey dey find way to marry so help us God cry๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by adeautos645(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08
SETHARTHUR:
Aboki still dey sell this perfumes.
not as those in d years back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by adecz: 1:16pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

This looks like Christian Dior perfume... The one with one strong fruity smell.

Not Dior.

It's an American Designer perfume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by EmmyCC: 1:23pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

I used Passion in secondary school. People will be asking the name of my perfume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by FinidiGeorge: 1:27pm On Jan 08
Esinwaju:
Talking about nostalgic perfumes/sprays without mentioning KISS is a taboo. You dishonour the gods.
I was expecting this grin grin weldone comrade, weldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by credon: 1:33pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Please feel free to add yours.

What about malazia and Grand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.
Yeah.. but they're no longer the same. Seduction is no longer in the market o.

Ah.....when I saw the perfs you showed in your post, I was like, "this person is young o" ๐Ÿ˜„

Balila, Miyake and Issey Miyake (the man just died last year, I think) were reigning when I was doing NYSC/starting work sef.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by fashrola(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08
Tony Montana

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by wanze(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08
You forget this one perf to salon after shave spray

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Kingluqman(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08
That Balila Na "Asin De, ooorun de". E just be like today's Emergency Perfume grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Ademola121(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08
Best perfume those days ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:49pm On Jan 08
Jeezuzpick:

Ah.....when I saw the perfs you showed in your post, I was like, "this person is young o" ๐Ÿ˜„

Balila, Miyake and Issey Miyake (the man just died last year, I think) were reigning when I was doing NYSC/starting work sef.

LoL.. really? Issey Miyaki is not the same set with the ones I posted. Though it's old but those ones are older
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:51pm On Jan 08
credon:

What about malazia and Grand

You mean Malizia?! I used that one too grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:53pm On Jan 08
adecz:

Not Dior.

It's an American Designer perfume

Oh.. I see.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:54pm On Jan 08
EmmyCC:

I used Passion in secondary school. People will be asking the name of my perfume.

They must ask shaaa... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by NewKnowledge(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08
NewKnowledge:
Double Your MONEY

Greece: Super League 2

Panathinaikos B vs. Panachaiki

BET ON PANACHAIKI TO SCORE OVER 1.5 GOALS

Kickoff: 08/01/2024 at 01:00 PM

WON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husbandโ€™s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.