Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... (50091 Views)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:56pm On Jan 08
Gwan2:
Dusha cause quarel between me and my guy. He dey use Dusha as him spray, the smell make sense that time, and he come be ladies man. When we return back from holiday, Baba smell Dusha for my body, he come ask me which perfume I dey use, I come say na Dusha I buy ooo, I no see anyone buy. Baba carry am for head keep malice with me for sometime before we come settle. grin grin

Hahahaha.. 😂😂😂 this so hilarious. On top Dusha kwa? grin..
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Justrite007: 2:00pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

Tom Ford perf not the fake one o and for body spray I use oud collectio, axe and bod this are the best in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by JoeEeL(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Na Dem dey reign now na angry

Lol, didnt say they're old na.

Wehtin consine me and OP post? grin

Abi u deh fear cos u neva marry, abi wehtin be d problem? grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:01pm On Jan 08
davades:
Wish bone

😁 😁 Another one ooo... But na my ex brother been use this perfume that year.
Then this one trended with it then... Silver Cape. I love this perf? Very strong

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:02pm On Jan 08
adeautos645:
not as those in d years back

Correct!
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:04pm On Jan 08
fashrola:
Tony Montana

Yeah 👍.. my Dads favorite those days d this perfume was very rich?
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:06pm On Jan 08
Ademola121:
Best perfume those days 😊

I don't know this one abi na for America e reign? grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:08pm On Jan 08
Justrite007:

Tom Ford perf not the fake one o and for body spray I use oud collectio, axe and bod this are the best in the world

Na latest smart collections you dey talk so now. Even if you mean the original ones, we no get that kind money for secondary school to use those types now undecided.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08
Seduction, thats the one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Orlandihno(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08
Emergency was one of my favourites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by TRAPLORD13: 2:20pm On Jan 08
You forgot to include Malizia
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Wearetheugliest: 2:31pm On Jan 08
Na Venus Gold and Tony Montana that year o wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 2:40pm On Jan 08
Orlandihno:

Yes very old but I never liked it grin
TRAPLORD13:
You forgot to include Malizia

Someone already mentioned it.
Wearetheugliest:
Na Venus Gold and Tony Montana that year o wink

Yeah correct
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by shilz(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08
Orlandihno:
I never liked it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by koboko69: 2:59pm On Jan 08
illicit:
There's one called ballila

gbam!! Diamonds, capreece. Where da fk are they. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Justrite007: 3:06pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Na latest smart collections you dey talk so now. Even if you mean the original ones, we no get that kind money for secondary school to use those types now undecided.

Which smart collection I didn’t mention smart o
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 3:11pm On Jan 08
koboko69:
gbam!! Diamonds, capreece. Where da fk are they. cheesy

You see that capnece? gosh! I didn't get to use it but it was my immediate elder sisters favorite. Very nice and I used to steal it. The time I was now able to afford it, it became scarce. The ones I see now is very dark in color. The smell gone.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by blueivy8: 3:13pm On Jan 08
What about Tony Montana grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by koboko69: 3:22pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

You see that capnece? gosh! I didn't get to use it but it was my immediate elder sisters favorite. Very nice and I used to steal it. The time I was now able to afford it, it became scarce. The ones I see now is very dark in color. The smell gone.

Na my jamb lesson perfume be that. Class know when boss show,and na only me and one guy get GSM that time. Lmao.
The biggest girls for Jamb lesson, na my parade dem dey. Chia! Things don change sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by adecz: 3:23pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh.. I see.

It's Halston Z-14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. really? Issey Miyaki is not the same set with the ones I posted. Though it's old but those ones are older

It's real old. Like 20 years ago, old.

More than that, in fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 3:37pm On Jan 08
koboko69:

Na my jamb lesson perfume be that. Class know when boss show,and na only me and one guy get GSM that time. Lmao.
The biggest girls for Jamb lesson, na my parade dem dey. Chia! Things don change sha

On top Capnece grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by koboko69: 3:40pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

On top Capnece grin

Dey there na. Ur smell envelope class when yiu enter, you phone ring come out, teacher sef go dey beef u, teacher wey nor get phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 3:41pm On Jan 08
koboko69:

Dey there na. Ur smell envelope class when yiu enter, you phone ring come out, teacher sef go dey beef u, teacher wey nor get phone

😂 😂 grin grin.. So you pepper them that year? grin. Chai!
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by RIDOO: 3:42pm On Jan 08
Dexy4yah:
My best perf...anyday anytime

I bought it months back and l couldn't use it.The colour is only attractive na Aboki no 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by RIDOO: 3:44pm On Jan 08
Cheri lamour,st Michael,blue dream,kiss....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by olatunjithomas(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08
How about Wishbone??

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:02pm On Jan 08
olatunjithomas:
How about Wishbone??

Someone already mentioned it. grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gidjah(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08
Stop bursting my brains with this write up about PERFS, I was a strong fan of DUSHAI ,AMRISH, AND PASSION THEN IN D early 2000s. I used DUSHAI all through my uni days around 2001.Continued with passion till 2008 then switched to BRUT courtesy of my then Igbo lady.I even joined the 'perfume mixing 'family ,I reproduced perfume and sell amongst my people in the North a d we did well for our selves .Bros na big boy for Christ now . Welcome perfume goddess.
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:05pm On Jan 08
[quote author=gidjah post=127841384]Stop bursting my brains with this write up about PERFS, I was a strong fan of DUSHAI ,AMRISH, AND PASSION THEN IN D early 2000s. I used DUSHAI all through my uni days around 2001.Continued with passion till 2008 then switched to BRUT courtesy of my then Igbo lady.I even joined the 'perfume mixing 'family ,I reproduced perfume and sell amongst my people in the North a d we did well for our selves .Bros na big boy for Christ now . Welcome perfume goddess.[/quote
Correct!!! You Sabi am.

Me too I became a mixologist and then graduated to formulating perfumes

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gidjah(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08
The passion and DUSHAI OF THOSE DAYS are quite original unlike now , I still await were I can always get genuine ones So i can always keep my rooms afloat with scents that can even invite angels oo!?.Up north if you do not wear heavy fragrances ,the girls won't take you seriously then , though tis has gradually wane down now ,money has taking over our souls [quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=127841422][/quote]
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:17pm On Jan 08
gidjah:
The passion and DUSHAI OF THOSE DAYS are quite original unlike now , I still await were I can always get genuine ones So i can always keep my rooms afloat with scents that can even invite angels oo!?.Up north if you do not wear heavy fragrances ,the girls won't take you seriously then , though tis has gradually wane down now ,money has taking over our souls

Those one are no longer in vogue and they don't smell nice.

There are good ones from smart collection that are very good and affordable.

Eg
Oud
Farenheight
Coco mademoiselle channel
Fendi
Dior pure poison the spray is better
Gucci Rush but it's feminine. You can look for the male version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.