Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... (50264 Views)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:26am On Jan 09
Melagros:

My dear that blue dream na die, I'll try that dusha again grin

Dusha is still in the.market but not sure you would still like it.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Chasito(m): 6:35am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

My ex's perfume. Ive forgotten the name. Very strong and long lasting. Though his was the original designers. It was around 125k then 2014. This one you put here is the smart collection.

I used to stop by at his house every on Sunday morning to wear the perfume before going to church. It can last?

This is the one he was using.

Yes I remember. Boss Orange. That's the name.
yea the name is boss orange, I spray it together with my Riggs (icon) white.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by 123papas(m): 6:42am On Jan 09
Lentheric
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Onionstew: 6:47am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

Bros jus talk say you dey find better perfum to wear this year, you no sabi how you go take ask us direct, direct..

grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:08am On Jan 09
Onionstew:

Bros jus talk say you dey find better perfum to wear this year, you no sabi how you go take ask us direct, direct..

grin

Me when I dey produce perfume? LoL... You came late.
I'm a lady o, not your bros Biko.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Onionstew: 10:48pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Me when I dey produce perfume? LoL... You came late.
I'm a lady o, not your bros Biko.

Chai, i dey shame. No vex biko.. So whats the name for your line of fragrances?
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:11pm On Jan 10
Onionstew:

Chai, i dey shame. No vex biko.. So whats the name for your line of fragrances?

cool
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Onionstew: 10:25pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

cool

Which one come be the grasses naa?
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Miyovwe: 3:55pm On Jan 12
DesChyko:
There is a white body spray then, I think the name is infinity or so. Lemme see if I can see a pic of it.

AHH.. Got it!

Malizia UOMO 😁

I used and loved this perfume then.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Miyovwe: 3:57pm On Jan 12
olatunjithomas:
How about Wishbone??
I used this too, loved the fragrance...
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by radseo1: 2:13pm On Feb 07
While these are great, I would reckon using a fragrance that is long lasting and has greater spillage.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Mom007(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07
You sef are a baby OP. There was this one that was everywhere that time... inside a blue bottle that looked like a seashell... used to sell for 60naira thereabout when it first came out about 20sth years ago... I rushed to open your thread when I saw the topic thinking it will be here. I think d name was blue dream...
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 12:04am On Feb 10
Mom007:
You sef are a baby OP. There was this one that was everywhere that time... inside a blue bottle that looked like a seashell... used to sell for 60naira thereabout when it first came out about 20sth years ago... I rushed to open your thread when I saw the topic thinking it will be here. I think d name was blue dream...

Are you sure you read this thread from the beginning because that was the 3rd perfume I mentioned and the pics is still there.

I was in ss3 when I first Saw my partner using it.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Mom007(f): 9:27am On Feb 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you sure you read this thread from the beginning because that was the 3rd perfume I mentioned and the pics is still there.

I was in ss3 when I first Saw my partner using it.

Put pictures joor. They speak a thousand words you know.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 9:52am On Feb 10
Mom007:

Put pictures joor. They speak a thousand words you know.

The pic is there. Go and check page one of this post.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by GravityDefier: 3:19am On Feb 21
Jewessgratitud3:

Recently? Wow...
I would like to perceive it again to see if it still has that nice scent.

Not of recent though. Year before last
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Silentgroper(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24
Beremx:
There's a difference between body spray and perfume.
But why do people wear body spray on their clothes instead of spraying directly on body
they're trying to avoid stories that touch by avoiding cancer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To Marry A Man 10years Older / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.