Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... (50152 Views)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by oriyomzy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08
Dubetex96:
I love perfume so much ooo I'm currently using Riggs that smells so good and can last for hours.
Same here
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gidjah(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08
Ahhhhh !you mean those ain't as good as d ones we have on shelves now ?WAO
! Would love to have a wear on this new ones o.let me try and see then.i tot they were only there to swallow our money never knew they were real.

Jewessgratitud3:

Those one are no longer in vogue and they don't smell nice.

There are good ones from smart collection that are very good and affordable.

Eg
Oud
Farenheight
Coco mademoiselle channel
Fendi
Dior pure poison the spray is better
Gucci Rush but it's feminine. You can look for the male version.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:26pm On Jan 08
gidjah:
Ahhhhh !you mean those ain't as good as d ones we have on shelves now ?WAO
! Would love to have a wear on this new ones o.let me try and see then.i tot they were only there to swallow our money never knew they were real.

No they're not. These ones I listed are the bomb original copyright version.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gidjah(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08
Alright ,I shall patronise one and wear for my self and honey (as we both be aboki breeds)we both love fragrances oo!u go think say na heaven we dey !!
Jewessgratitud3:

No they're not. These ones I listed are the bomb original copyright version.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Dexy4yah(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08
RIDOO:

I bought it months back and l couldn't use it.The colour is only attractive na Aboki no 1.
Maybe you bought the fake one

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:37pm On Jan 08
gidjah:
Alright ,I shall patronise one and wear for my self and honey (as we both be aboki breeds)we both love fragrances oo!u go think say na heaven we dey !!

Yes Hausas are known to be perfume lovers grin. Then go for oud or Dior pure poison spray because they are very strong

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gidjah(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08
I shall, thanks so much my fragrance goddess.
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes Hausas are known to be perfume lovers grin. Then go for oud or Dior pure poison spray because they are very strong
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08
SO YOU WANT TO KILL ME ABI?.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by gibsonwales(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08
I used "SEDUCTION" during my secondary school days (2000-2006). I popular 4 clas & schl just because of dat parfum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:54pm On Jan 08
Jeon:
SO YOU WANT TO KILL ME ABI?.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No oo.. I used this medium to pray for all of us nii cheesy.

Don't worry this year must grant us all our heart desires.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 4:57pm On Jan 08
gibsonwales:
I used "SEDUCTION" during my secondary school days (2000-2006). I popular 4 clas & schl just because of dat parfum grin

Take five jare πŸ–οΈ. It was one of my best.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by NiggasInParis: 5:39pm On Jan 08
Gixapined:
love perfume so much ooo I'm currently using Riggs that smells so good and can last for hours.

Riggs is elite and mature, yet simple. That’s what I use too.. Combine it with a very good Arabian perfume Oil… It’s case dismissed.. Anywhere you go, all eyes, sorry, all noses on you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by aalangel(f): 6:03pm On Jan 08
richiemcgold:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Malizia

Our best then...my parents used it and made us use it.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by waley007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08
Dubetex96:
I love perfume so much ooo I'm currently using Riggs that smells so good and can last for hours.
please which of the Riggs is the best , the colour .... just bought the orange colour
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by credon: 8:01pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

You mean Malizia?! I used that one too grin
Oh yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Grupo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08
illicit:
There's one called ballila

That was actually the number one I was expecting to see.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Chasito(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08
This one is my favorite, it's a very powerful perfume for men.

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Krexpah(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08
[quote author=illicit post=127827349]There's one called ballila

Chai balila I use this perf back den lol
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 8:46pm On Jan 08
Chasito:
This one is my favorite, it's a very powerful perfume for men.

My ex's perfume. Ive forgotten the name. Very strong and long lasting. Though his was the original designers. It was around 125k then 2014. This one you put here is the smart collection.

I used to stop by at his house every on Sunday morning to wear the perfume before going to church. It can last?

This is the one he was using.

Yes I remember. Boss Orange. That's the name.

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by chinae(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08
My Only Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by MissEfe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08
New musk and body fantasy πŸ€—πŸ€—[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 9:31pm On Jan 08
MissEfe:
New musk and body fantasy πŸ€—πŸ€—[color=#770077][/color]

Omo.. this vanilla body hear am for my hand that year I worked at federal palace.😁😁
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by MenelikZayan23(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08
illicit:

Yup that's a body cream

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by GravityDefier: 10:13pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. but they're no longer the same. Seduction is no longer in the market o.

I got seduction at one superstore at Amawbia roundabout, Awka, when I went to visit someone. Scarce though
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 10:15pm On Jan 08
GravityDefier:

I got seduction at one superstore at Amawbia roundabout, Awka, when I went to visit someone. Scarce though

Recently? Wow...
I would like to perceive it again to see if it still has that nice scent.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Edzeal: 10:55pm On Jan 08
It seems, it scent good
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Melagros(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.

My dear that blue dream na die, I'll try that dusha again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Melagros(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08
superCleanworks:
Hahahaha... oh lord

Cybele cosmetics
You sabi am brother grin
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by emorse(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08
illicit:

Old man like you grin grin grin grin grin.
Na wah o. This life sef. Now now.

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by BALLOSKI: 12:03am On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.

Blue dream, seduction and passion, etc, brings back memories. I have always thought about that perfume with blue bottle I was always playing with when I was a kid. I think you have the picture here.

I can't forget imperial leather too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Babaken(m): 12:03am On Jan 09
illicit:

Nope

It's actually Balilla

The container is red

Smells aweful

πŸ™„
correct there's one call balilla
I sold costmestics between 2001 to 2006 I know most of those old school body spray

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 1:24am On Jan 09
BALLOSKI:
Blue dream, seduction and passion, etc, brings back memories. I have always thought about that perfume with blue bottle I was always playing with when I was a kid. I think you have the picture here.

I can't forget imperial leather too.

Yes o.
Okay the blue bottle is it Tony Montana? .
Yes imperial leather too has perf but I never tried it. Maybe because of the name grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.