Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen (1073 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Chingyyy878: 5:18am On Mar 01
If you don’t know, there comes an age when being a bachelor becomes a thing of shame.

You’ll fabricate all lies to women so that they will “understand” your situation.

But you’ll train your kids with your pension and your wife will work so hard for you to stay erect.

If you like ignore, na you know!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by bewla(m): 6:37am On Mar 01
Thanks for the advice but are available that's the answer
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by FRANCISTOWN: 6:41am On Mar 01
Chingyyy878:
If you don’t know, there comes an age when being a bachelor becomes a thing of shame.

You’ll fabricate all lies to women so that they will “understand” your situation.

But you’ll train your kids with your pension and your wife will work so hard for you to stay erect.

It becomes a thing of shame when you are single and broke . Probably staying in a single room face me I slap you.

A successful single man is a hot cake, regardless his age. Many ladies will jump fire just to get him to marry them.

Therefore, just two baby mamas . Saving up for a nurse, a cook and a cleaner for old age sake.

You'd realise that men and women are useless to each other aside procreation.

6 Likes

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by WarrenP: 11:35am On Mar 01
Being a bachelor at a particular age isn’t just a shame. It becomes a burden cos man can no longer do certain things on his own.

Imagine going to the market to get foodstuffs after a very busy day at work plus you will still return home to cook despite how tired you are.

It’s crazy being a bachelor at 35 and above

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by FRANCISTOWN: 2:18pm On Mar 01
WarrenP:
Being a bachelor at a particular age isn’t just a shame. It becomes a burden cos man can no longer do certain things on his own.

Imagine going to the market to get foodstuffs after a very busy day at work plus you will still return home to cook despite how tired you are.

It’s crazy being a bachelor at 35 and above
That's why marriage is for broke people. What happens to getting a maid?

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by obinna58(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01
It’s better than producing kids that will only become predator to the society

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Autobot05: 3:16pm On Mar 01
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Chingyyy878: 3:27pm On Mar 01
FRANCISTOWN:

That's why marriage is for broke people. What happens to getting a maid?

Na everything maid go do, what about cuddling, night talks and more ?
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Savedday2: 3:38pm On Mar 01
Ashawo don drop advice. All SIMP oyah, go and marry quick, quick!

All 9ja girls are ashawo. They all believe relationship/marriage is poverty alleviation program.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Chingyyy878: 4:29pm On Mar 01
Savedday2:
Ashawo don drop advice. All SIMP oyah, go and marry quick, quick!

All 9ja girls are ashawo. They all believe relationship/marriage is poverty alleviation program.

I’m sure you are 30+ and ashamed of being single
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Rickmann: 4:53pm On Mar 01
Chingyyy878:

Life isn't like that. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by FRANCISTOWN: 5:58pm On Mar 01
Chingyyy878:

Na everything maid go do, what about cuddling, night talks and more ?
I don't need them. They are irritating. If person daugther touch me, I fit kick am out thru the window.
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by talk2hb1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01
Chingyyy878:

What did your bf said when you told him?
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by APOPTOSIS: 7:54pm On Mar 01
obinna58:
It’s better than producing kids that will only become predator to the society

Do you need to get married to have Kids
Is it mandatory that one must get married in order to have kids..?
Has any pregnant woman in Labour ever visited the hospital and got turned down because the paternity of her pregnancy could not be ascertained?

Has any pregnant woman, single mother or father ever visited the church or mosque and eventually got embarrassed for not being able to present a proof of marital union before getting pregnant or having kids..?
Seems a lot of you Guys are yet to wake up to the reality of life. A lot of you Guys in this generation still allow people to think and take decisions for you.
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by obinna58(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01
APOPTOSIS:

Do you need to get married to have Kids
Is it mandatory that one must get married in order to have kids..?
Has any pregnant woman in Labour ever visited the hospital and got turned down because the paternity of her pregnancy could not be ascertained?

Has any pregnant woman, single mother or father ever visited the church or mosque and eventually got embarrassed for not being able to present a proof of marital union before getting pregnant or having kids..?
Seems a lot of you Guys are yet to wake up to the reality of life. A lot of you Guys in this generation still allow people to think and take decisions for you.
Having a baby mama to take care of your kid is complete waste
The kid won’t acknowledge your existence, I know you won’t agree with me but that’s ok
Re: Advice To Men, I Hope Y’all Listen by Chingyyy878: 11:35pm On Mar 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I don't need them. They are irritating. If person daugther touch me, I fit kick am out thru the window.

Bros you wicked oo 😂

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell? / What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding / Wat The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend?(i Need It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.