Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Romance Section Moderators Wanted - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Moderators Wanted (6271 Views)

Romance Section Moderators!! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 4:33am On Jan 10
Wahala 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
DrFunmisticGlow:
if it's fake content then I nominate mamagee3.

Even onila is better than Jewessgratitud3
Don't worry seun knows the perfect person for the job.

A STABLE humanoid with clear thoughts and presentable personality not some rustly dolt. Any Day frustration holam e go just lock nairaland be that.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Howdy fummi,nice seeing you dropping by.

Where the hell is onila sef?That lady always cracks me up like Tpia of Nairaland those good old years.

Kanwuliajara another hilarious veteran,funny woman.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 5:00am On Jan 10
Awwww thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy...I m not big on Romance thingy.
Gerrard59:

I second this nomination. You need a balance, but for the love of whatever you love Seun, don't appoint a prudish and sanctimonious moderator to moderate this section. It is an oxymoron. I rather have born2fuck head this section than one pretentious individual.
Goodmornin Gee.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 5:11am On Jan 10
2lips:
I nominate juliearth for this role.

On bended knees and with my palms clasped together, I accept this nomination. Nairaland, since inception, has been a great and unifying platform. It would be an honour to be a part of this process.

More often than not, I have seen great topics come up on the Romance section, but then again, the replies and advise given to the poster make me cringe to my bone marrow. It is also saddening that some great dilemma presented on this platform do not make it to the front page.

Seun, if you avail me the privilege to work with you backstage, I can assure you that sanity and robustness would be restored on here.

In conclusion, if we are to lay an embargo on misogynism and chauvinism, the Romance section would be a starting point.

Thank you 2lips for the consideration of worthiness and thank you seun for this platform.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 5:27am On Jan 10
Awwwwwww so sweet juli.kisses babes
Juliearth:

On bended knees and with my palms clasped together, I accept this nomination. Nairaland, since inception, has been a great and unifying platform. It would be an honour to be a part of this process.

More often than not, I have seen great topics come up on the Romance section, but then again, the replies and advise given to the poster make me cringe to my bone marrow. It is also saddening that some great dilemma presented on this platform do not make it to the front page.

Seun, if you avail me the privilege to work with you backstage, I can assure you that sanity and robustness would be restored on here.

Thank you 2lips for the consideration of worthiness and thank you seun for this platform.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 6:14am On Jan 10
Ahnii:
Awwwwwww so sweet juli.kisses babes

Kisses right back at you, dearie. Thank you! E hugs

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Coolsat(m): 6:40am On Jan 10
Dem say nominate and people carry their beef and sentiments enter, I hope Seun knows better. You may not like someone but they'll be good for the job. Nigerians ehn that's why una Dy get una kind of leaders.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:59am On Jan 10
@Seun

I nominate @juliearth

She's well read, articulate and very reasonable. She has a clear sense of right and wrong if what you want is to clearly define boundaries and maintain an online culture on nairaland.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 8:50am On Jan 10
Yusufisraelj:
@Seun

I nominate @juliearth

She's well read, articulate and very reasonable. She has a clear sense of right and wrong if what you want is to clearly define boundaries and maintain an online culture on nairaland.

Coming from you, I am beyond excited. Thank you! Again, I accept this nomination.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Fahvvy: 9:05am On Jan 10
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women in this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance, and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink

Good morning Mr. Seun undecided...

I would've loved to apply for this role because I'm certain that I'm the right man for the job, but since one can't nominate oneself, then I'd like to offer a few suggestions that I believe might improve the romanceland undecided...

1. Whoever you choose to be mods must be put before the people for scrutiny. You probably don't know the people here as much as the people know them, so it's best you listen to the people's opinions on this undecided...

So once you've decided, create a poll where people "like" to choose and "share" to remove, and then make your decision from there undecided...

2. Make sure there is a monthly evaluation of your mods. That way you keep them up on their feet so that they don't become partial in discharging their duties undecided...

3. If any mod in the Romanceland is found guilty of being biased in their judgement 3 times, they should be removed immediately! undecided...

I know you may not have the time to enforce all these, that's why I'd like to apply for the position of Romanceland mod coordinator undecided..

I'll ensure that every mod on romanceland is up on their feet in discharging their duties undecided..

Thank you for you time.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by nonny400(m): 9:20am On Jan 10
I nominate Juliearth for this role. smiley

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 9:24am On Jan 10
Fahvvy:
[/b]

Good morning Mr. Seun undecided...

I would've loved to apply for this role because I'm certain that I'm the right man for the job, but since one can't nominate oneself, then I'd like to offer a few suggestions that I believe might improve the romanceland undecided...

1. Whoever you choose to be mods must be put before the people for scrutiny. You probably don't know the people here as much as the people know them, so it's best you listen to the people's opinions on this undecided...

So once you've decided, create a poll where people "like" to choose and "share" to remove, and then make your decision from there undecided...

2. Make sure there is a monthly evaluation of your mods. That way you keep them up on their feet so that they don't become partial in discharging their duties undecided...

3. If any mod in the Romanceland is found guilty of being biased in their judgement 3 times, they should be removed immediately! undecided...

I know you may not have the time to enforce all these, that's why I'd like to apply for the position of Romanceland mod coordinator undecided..

I'll ensure that every mod on romanceland is up on their feet in discharging their duties undecided..

Thank you for you time.

You have raised cogent points dearie, but number 1 is quite offsetting. This may give room for undue favouritism and display of personal vendetta.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 9:26am On Jan 10
nonny400:
I nominate Juliearth for this role. smiley

Thank you!

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by LawyerLomo(m): 9:30am On Jan 10
FalseProphet1:
@ Seun
I'm interested.

I'm a very dedicated member and I promise to discharge my duties spiritually and physically.

This I have seen.

CC:Seun

I morninate . FalseProphet1
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 12:03pm On Jan 10
Coolsat:
Dem say nominate and people carry their beef and sentiments enter, I hope Seun knows better. You may not like someone but they'll be good for the job. Nigerians ehn that's why una Dy get una kind of leaders.

I'm glad you're observing. including the ones looking for a woman they'll PM later and beg to marry them.

I only hope for a free and fair selection. Whoever is picked, as long as it's not based on sentiments and biasness, I'm cool with it.

Like I've always said, it's not a do or die affair.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ibadanpikin: 12:17pm On Jan 10
Seun i nominate enyimbafc he is very intelligent and my classmate in school.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by DAVIDMOE(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland, and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women on this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone who is fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink
I nominate TRIPLELTD for the job
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Fahvvy: 4:31pm On Jan 10
Juliearth:

You have raised cogent points dearie, but number 1 is quite offsetting. This may give room for undue favouritism and display of personal vendetta.

Yeah. That's true undecided...
Any ideas how we could go around that?🤷
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Juliearth(f): 5:18pm On Jan 10
Fahvvy:

Yeah. That's true undecided...
Any ideas how we could go around that?🤷

Personally, I think that if there is a monthly appraisal (like you suggested) or quarterly appraisal of mods, it may not be necessary for the pre-selected mods to be vetted by the general house. The selection committee would only need to vet the selected candidates and select the best hands.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Freelancerr(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10
I would like the job.

People who wish to nominate me , y'all should gather here!
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10
Folake4u
Zonefree
Ahnie
Falseprophet1
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Dexy4yah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10
I can do that better than anyone.

Take me in
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 7:10pm On Jan 10
SEconDed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fountainofyouth:
Seun, Do not hire Jewessgratitud3 for this reasons

1) She is prudish and overly sanctimonious, people like that cannot handle romance section, it is called romance for a reason

2) Her account was registered just last year so that alone is a huge red flag cos she may have other accounts she's operating

3) if you check her comments and threads, you will see that they are filled with insults, and it always comes up when she doesn't agree with other people's opinion, meaning she can be biased and ban anybody's comment she doesn't agree with, very quick to insult others in other languages and much more.
Sweetie you're so on point.agadinwanyi is going nowhere.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by JovialJune(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10
What a thread

Level headed people I know are FalseProphet, biglittle.lois, folak.e4u and nazg.ul, from their comments I've never seen them insult anyone or perceived as being biased, not ever.

@Seun.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 8:35pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:
SEconDed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sweetie you're so on point.agadinwanyi is going nowhere.

My matter will always keep you on your toes.
So be my guest.

Talking of agadi, with my advanced age I still look ten times better than you that claim to be young with those your masculine legs. Woman be like man for body, every where strong like iron bender. Tufia!

Better to be advanced in age than have your kind of body.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10
cheesy cheesy

Truth hurts cheesy cheesy
Agadinwayi yaff vex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Slaying with PRIDE.

Check eet...

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

My matter will always keep you on your toes.
So be my guest.

Talking of agadi, with my advanced age I still look ten times better than you that claim to be young with those your masculine legs. Woman be like man for body, every where strong like iron bender. Tufia!

Better to be advanced in age than have your kind of body.

The top nominee has disqualified herself. Now I have to start looking for another person.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10
Seun:

The top nominee has disqualified herself. Now I have to start looking for another person.
Perfecto...

One day...that entity would lock you outta nairaland.
You like taking risk...after being WARNED BY SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE.

Going to gift myself a chilled bottle of Hero right away.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 8:50pm On Jan 10
Seun:

I know that's what you have been waiting for but you saw them attacking me and never did anything.

I've already known you won't pick me.forget this one.
They've already fed you with all you were going to use in disqualifying me before so no need.

I'm only human and I've got limits too undecided .

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10
Seun:

who is she?
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by TripleLTD: 8:54pm On Jan 10
All know that there are people looking, Always behave Nice
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 8:55pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:

Perfecto...

One day...that entity would lock you outta nairaland.

Going to gift myself a chilled bottle of Hero right away.

Hahahahahaaaa.. you must think this is a do or die affair. You also lost a chance because I see you've been clamoring for the post too.

Anyways we both lost. Duh tongue.

However it doesn't stop my love for Seun. Im happy he had me in mind all this while. So my love for him has Increased even more with this little discovery.

Senwe grin.
No vex say I fall hand o. Dem no want let me be haba! grin.

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Shomek(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10
Seun:

am here mr seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Young Girls With Big Hips / LADIES: 10 Things You Should Never Ask You Boyfriend In Your Life Guess £1 / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49