Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Romance Section Moderators Wanted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Moderators Wanted (6263 Views)

Romance Section Moderators!! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by zoer(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08
Ahnii
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:24pm On Jan 08
Please people nominate me
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Chummynoni(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08
Mrseun, i dont expect to be nominated because i dont have friends here, but i have a clean record on nairaland since i joined. I will be glad to have the role. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 1:27pm On Jan 08
zoer:
Ahnii
cheesy cheesy cheesy.
I would restore sanity to the section....lolzzz

How re thou Zoe?
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08
Gbadugbakun:
I nominate falseprophet1. If he say he Sabi do am, he Sabi do am.
Accepted
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08
Daniel7543:
seconded

I also nominate Vinnybaba and immortalcrown if falseprophet1 no agree
Accepted
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:29pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
In this case he has to use the devil and fight the demon.

Who exactly is the demon? Is he not the number one on this forum? How exactly can he fight himself on behalf of others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Veryfoolishboy: 1:31pm On Jan 08
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Please people nominate me
I nominate fatherchristmas
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08
More nominations please...I promise to sanitize this section.

This I have seen.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by 4mee: 1:32pm On Jan 08
Dimaya:
i nominate 4mee.

She's sound on romance

Because I'm a woman baa. You're nominating me so that you'll get a free pass in the romance section?

Ko le werk! If I become moderator, the first person I'll ban are your multiple monikers that keep reposting the same stories over and over again grin cheesy grin

Just kidding. How are you?
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Nicepoker(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08
Fountainofyouth:

Who exactly is the demon? Is he not the number one on this forum? How exactly can he fight himself on behalf of others?
That's the best tactics in this kind of warfare.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:34pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
That's the best tactics in this kind of warfare.

Lmao you just exposed yourself

You are zonefree.

Oga rest, you can't nominate yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Veryfoolishboy: 1:35pm On Jan 08
Fountainofyouth:

grin grin
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by 4mee: 1:38pm On Jan 08
Dimaya:
i nominate 4mee.

She's sound on romance

I accept your nomination.

BTW, is there any special benefit to being a moderator?
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao you just exposed yourself

You are zonefree.

Oga rest, you can't nominate yourself.
far from it. I don't run any alternate here.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by TripleLTD: 1:38pm On Jan 08
First of all, Saying people should nominate base on history of them in the romance section isn't a way to tackle all this complain

Here are my suggestions

1.You can choose from anywhere in the forum as long as the person is clean and legit
And knows his way around the forum

2. You can also involve other members to choose from other part of the forum.

3.You can even do a test to confirm candidate knowledge
The forums that I know most of them do not do selection criteria like this one
Most of them do it via secret selection process
They use different evaluation

I nominate myself. @seun
@Kashboy222 Boss come here and see

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Kasdat5(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08
I nominate @ childofdoom

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Justkatty(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08
Kasdat5:
I nominate @ childofdoom
Obara Jesus shocked

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Justkatty(f): 1:46pm On Jan 08
I nominate sageb and Benblack.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Olawade24: 1:49pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

This is doomed to fail if you don't become a bit flexible with the rules.

1. The person must not be active in romance section nor must they care about romance, moderation isn't rocket science

2. Let people present their case

3. I nominate myself .

Why? I am an unapologetic realist. I don't like romance at all but I like rule breakers less than I like romance.
I am not addicted to Nairaland either and only come here when I am bored but if you make me a mod maybe I will try to be here more

4. Also pls I hope our pay monthly and I can accept 250k Net for a start
5. You must pay 13th month and bonuses . Plus you must provide data and a laptop because I won't use my laptop.

6. Can you rent a house for me ? I want to move to a bigger place ?

7. I hope you pay wages on time monthly o? I can't be slacking out here cause my boss won't pay before the 21st.

8. I need a new phone too, buy me a Samsung s25 ultra or an iPhone ..

😎

You carry family problem join your rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by sta1: 1:50pm On Jan 08
Even Nairaland Seun is admitting oo!

Some of us are trying to raise godly children here...

My eight-old son has developed an apetite for the news, largely fostered by the recent elections. He has said on more than one occasion that he even wants to go online to read from Nairaland (something that he has glimpsed me do on several occasions) but the thought of him doing so now or any time soon, scares the living daylights out of me!! So many of the stories (including several that make it to the front page) have explicit titles; alluding to people's amoral shennigans...Nairaland, as it presently is, is NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY!!!
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by MrBanner(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08
Dear Oga Seun,

Once again, I nominate myself and Odewaleadesoye.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by IMazi: 1:52pm On Jan 08
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland, and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women on this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone who is fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink

I am norminating @DrentD that guy na romance freak
And
@Saintblastar
That 1 the look for fault for everywhere

I Hope there accept πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by kashboy222(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08
TripleLTD:
First of all, Saying people should nominate base on history of them in the romance section isn't a way to tackle all this complain

Here are my suggestions

1.You can choose from anywhere in the forum as long as the person is clean and legit
And knows his way around the forum

2. You can also involve other members to choose from other part of the forum.

3.You can even do a test to confirm candidate knowledge
The forums that I know most of them do not do selection criteria like this one
Most of them do it via secret selection process
They use different evaluation

I nominate myself. @seun
@Kashboy222 Boss come here and see
Brother , Leave All this for the people
Nominate you sir

Hope you get it. Peace out.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by MrBanner(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08
DiskJokeyManic:

Make them use their alternates nominate and second their actives ba?? Dey play😐😐😐

The joke is in you who thinks Nairaland doesn't know your alts.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Seun(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08
sta1:
Even Nairaland Seun is admitting oo!

Some of us are trying to raise godly children here...

My eight-old son has developed an apetite for the news, largely fostered by the recent elections. He has said on more than one occasion that he even wants to go online to read from Nairaland (something that he has glimpsed me do on several occasions) but the thought of him doing so now or any time soon, scares the living daylights out of me!! So many of the stories (including several that make it to the front page) have explicit titles; alluding to people's amoral shennigans...Nairaland, as it presently is, is NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY!!!
I hear you, and we will do something about that, but children can handle practically anything as long as their parents are around to explain it to them. Parental chats serve as a form of mental immunization so that when they come across ungodly things outside, they will be prepared.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by DrentD: 1:58pm On Jan 08
IMazi:

I am norminating @DrentD that guy na romance freak
And
@Saintblastar
That 1 the look for fault for everywhere

I Hope there accept πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

@Seun
I accept

@imazi lol πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜„ I look like Romance no issues
Thanks for norminating me
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Nemesis0147(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08
FalseProphet1:
@ Seun
I'm interested.

I'm a very dedicated member and I promise to discharge my duties spiritually and physically.

This I have seen.
falseprophet1
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by franchasofficia: 2:00pm On Jan 08
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland, and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women on this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone who is fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink
I nominate:

Jeon
Pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08
Nemesis0147:
falseprophet1
Accepted.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Tallesty1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08
Nigerians no dey follow instruction at all.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by quenchfire: 2:07pm On Jan 08
Seun:

I hear you, and we will do something about that, but children can handle practically anything as long as their parents are around to explain it to them. Parental chats serve as a form of mental immunization so that when they come across ungodly things outside, they will be prepared.
I nominate.

pocohantas..
Cococandy..

or nothing angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married / My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. / A Business Woman Seen Sitting At The Front Of Her Shop Waiting For Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.