Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Romance Section Moderators Wanted - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Moderators Wanted (6512 Views)

Romance Section Moderators!! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahahaaaa.. you must think this is a do or die affair. You also lost a chance because I see you've been clamoring for the post too.

Anyways we both lost. Duh tongue.

However it doesn't stop my love for Seun. Im happy he had me in mind all this while. So my love for him has Increased even more with this little discovery.

Senwe grin.
No vex say I fall hand o. grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by omooba969(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:

Perfecto...

One day...that entity would lock you outta nairaland.
You like taking risk...after being WARNED BY SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE.

Going to gift myself a chilled bottle of Hero right away.

Are you now trying to bully Seun. Well, that tactic wouldn't work here.

Funny ppl everywhere. grin
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 9:05pm On Jan 10
[quote author=Ahnii post=127879986][/quote]

Hahahahahaaaaaa e pain am to know say I be top nominee... E easy?
Ann if e easy run am.. with all your hateful words to spoil me all these while, I still had a special place in his heart.

I had to damn the consequences to reply and put you in your place. Your pepper body is too much. Of course I knew seun was watching. So you too didn't even come close haaa.. . You see? He said he has to start looking again because you didn't even smell my back.

oooo seun my love, sorry for disappointing you o.
Hahahahaaaa
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ahnii(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10
Cc:
DocFumisticglow
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 9:10pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

Are you now trying to bully Seun. Well, that tactic wouldn't work here.

Funny ppl everywhere. grin

See? She's now confessing her plans. What I never thought of in my Life. How can you say someone will remove seun from his own forum. Jeez ... See the Kind of thoughts that come to peoples mind.

Seun my love, just be careful. See what they are planning for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) / Help A Sex Starved Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.