Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Romance Section Moderators Wanted - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Moderators Wanted (6544 Views)

Romance Section Moderators!! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by JOACHINpedro: 5:02pm On Jan 08
Seun I nominate Nazgul and pansophist for guys
For ladies Mariahangel and ahnie

Na four mods this section need. The purge can't be done by a single individual

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Jan 08
I nominate Mynd44
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:
I support this with

One eyed tortoise
A feather of guinea fowl
3 ostrich egg
One elephant tusk
Armadillo shell..
And a bucket of the tears of people that wants to silent men that dont come online to call them dear, honey, and agree with all their post
My the force be with you.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by traware(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08
MrCork:

ATTENTION OF SEUN;

I'm available...
Dem no dey see me (dem no dey see)
I'm available ..
I'm available
I'm available

....NAIRALAND ...CLEAN UP IS READY....LETS GO!!!! wink

I love This Guy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by FalseProphet1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08
folake4u:

Thank you. I accept the nomination.
You too want to become a mod?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by dozzymorinho: 5:16pm On Jan 08
I can do it
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by dozzymorinho: 5:16pm On Jan 08
I can do it seun.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by MumEmdy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08
I nominate Jewessgratitud3 a very straightforward lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by okerekingsley90: 5:31pm On Jan 08
grin grin

grin
traware:

I love This Guy grin grin grin

You no love am reach me very unserious person on NL

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 5:32pm On Jan 08
MumEmdy:
I nominate Jewessgratitud3 a very straightforward lady.

Yay!! Thanks my love πŸ’•.

I accept your nomination.
@seun.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by okerekingsley90: 5:33pm On Jan 08
grin

Businessfrank:
I nominate almiron.
I want see the kind vawulence he would bring to romance section as he does in sports section. That guy na terror

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Zaheertyler(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland, and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women on this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone who is fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink
Hmmm
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by recieve(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08
superintendents:
Nobody nominate me chaiiii..

grin grin grin

I nominate abba190.
Samueltemi..
Wiseone28
Diskjokeymanic
FatherChristmas..
recieve..
grin
Nice one
@seun I accept the nomination

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08
TheDarkporeShow:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I accept your nomination

Seun,

Kindly interrogate this dude. I never nominated him or anyone else but he found a way to manipulate his nominations. I haven't been on Nairaland today until this minute. I logged in only to discover that my moniker was used to nominate someone.

Thanks.

Seun
Mynd43
Dominique

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by recieve(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08
Seun:
Ladies and gentlemen, the Romance section has gone to the dogs because of the inactivity of the current moderators.

We need 2 new moderators who are passionate about Romance and Nairaland, and can dedicate sufficient time to remove inappropriate content, ban people who break the rules, and create threads on hot topics to ensure that the Romance section attracts more engagement.

Most importantly, the war between men and women on this section must end. Women need to feel safe to participate and share their views in this section without being harassed by men. And vice versa. This requires consistent and unyielding enforcement of the rules every day.

If you know someone who is fit for this role, please nominate them. Someone who has been consistently active in this section for a long time, and who has not been a habitual rule-breaker during this time. If you're nominated, please indicate your acceptance and let's talk.

PS: Sorry, you can't nominate yourself. Someone must nominate you and then you can accept the nomination if you're interested. wink
I'm passionate about this section, I will take good care of this section perfectly, I don't want to say much because actions speaks louder than words
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by drimzsmoke(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08
I nominate Jewessgratitud3!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 5:57pm On Jan 08
drimzsmoke:
I nominate Jewessgratitud3!!!!

Awwnnn you're such a sweet soul.πŸ«‚

I accept your nomination.

Thanks darl.
@ Seun
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Redemption88: 6:00pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 6:02pm On Jan 08
Acidosis:

Seun,

Kindly interrogate this dude. I never nominated him or anyone else but he found a way to manipulate his nominations. I haven't been on Nairaland today until this minute. I logged in only to discover that my moniker was used to nominate someone.

Thanks.

Seun
Mynd43
Dominique

He did same to me . I began to wonder if he hacked my account because I never nominated him nor commented on the thread as at the time he used my mention. How he was able to get my mention surprised me.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 6:03pm On Jan 08
Redemption88:
Jewessgratitud3

I accept your nomination my love πŸ’•.

Thanks for the love.

@ Seun
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by narite: 6:04pm On Jan 08
Though she might be portrayed has the mother of feminism on this very forum (Don’t really know what wrong with that though) I really want to believe this won’t cloud your judgment when it comes to her.

She is reasonable, eloquent, very smart sometimes I wondered if she is a woman at all. The only female I could remember her monicker, this not a complement just stating the obvious.

@Seun, Do not pick anyone until you have had a conversation with Pocohantas.

I recommend her, provided she herself is interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by joseph1832(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
Ishilove:
I nominate Mynd44
I nominate you, Ishilove. πŸ‘Œ
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

He did same to me . I began to wonder if he hacked my account because I never nominated him nor commented on the thread as at the time he used my mention. How he was able to get my mention surprised me.

It's quite straightforward – he copied one of your old posts from a different thread, made some edits to the content, and then posted it in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Rollingdollar: 6:07pm On Jan 08
Someone should nominate me o abeg. I need a romote job to support my current job that only has alot of time but no money to keep me afloat of hyperinflation
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Openair: 6:08pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

Huh?

Wait what?
πŸ€” That worked?

You fell for it🀣🀣
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Weezyclan(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08
I nominate TRIPLELTD for moderator In the romance section. He has been a law abiding member and hasn't broke rule Being an active user in that section I believe things will change for good around there.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Jewessgratitud3: 6:09pm On Jan 08
Acidosis:

It's quite straightforward – he copied one of your old posts from a different thread, made some edits to the content, and then posted it in this thread.

Hm.. I thought as much when I now saw countless other monikers he used that didn't even comment on the thread.

He has disqualified himself already.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by TripleLTD: 6:10pm On Jan 08
Weezyclan:
I nominate TRIPLELTD for moderator In the romance section. He has been a law abiding member and hasn't broke rule Being an active user in that section I believe things will change for good around there.
I accept your nomination boss
One love.
Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Proserpina: 6:12pm On Jan 08
folake4u:

Thank you. I accept the nomination.
Thank you for accepting

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:14pm On Jan 08
Openair:

You fell for it🀣🀣

That figures πŸ™„. I actually thought the universe had gone belly up and something nice was about to happen for a change πŸ€”
Oh well ,I guess all is right with the universe then.
Now back to the matter, bite me!! 😎

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by Openair: 6:15pm On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

That figures πŸ™„. I actually thought the universe had gone belly up and something nice was about to happen for a change πŸ€”
Oh well ,I guess all is right with the universe then.
Now back to the matter, bite me!! 😎

Re: Romance Section Moderators Wanted by joseph1832(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08
Seun:
You can't nominate yourself. Someone has to nominate you and you can accept.
If you nominate yourself, then 2 or 3 good people need to second your nomination.
wink
what assurance(s) do we have these new moderators won't abuse their position by given obvious favoritism to monikers they like?

Don't you think a kind of measure need to be in place so these moderators don't abuse their position?

I once asked about this, but you ignored it. If we are to complain against moderators, who do we send our complaint to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.