Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? (31706 Views)

Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 / I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja / How much can I dig a Well in Atan Ota, Ogun state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Akaegwu(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05
5 million with God abeg. You may end up without any water
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by safarifarms(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05
I spent 250k in 2019 and it included 1HP sumo pump and wiring. No overhead tank.

Modified:
I had to setup a tank stand and buy overhead tank after.
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Feb 05
femi4:

Well??

Or Borehole?
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:41pm On Feb 05
zadokchidi:
Depend on area...in my area ozara oru West imo state is 300k
This 2024?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by bassdow: 2:41pm On Feb 05
essentialone:
How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average?

there is already a tank on the ground.
there is already an overhead concrete scaffold with 1 tank above.
there is already a surface pump that transfers water from the big ground tank to the tank overhead.
also, a 1.5HP submersible pump and switch has also been procured.

From this stage what is remaining to have a complete Borehole, and how much will it cost, on an average?

The cost isn't stable Ooo. Even the cost ofDollar is more stable.

Also the cost depends on location. At the moment, in certain parts of ogun state, it's anywhere from 250,000 naira to 400,000 naira.

The major things is the cost of CASing & Riser pipes + other materials. Their prices changes per second and I am not exagerating
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by manuelkel(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05
femi4:
for wetin, na oil

😂😂😂😂😂
I just tire
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by money121(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05
Ok
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05
essentialone:

there is already a surface pump that transfers water from the big ground tank to the tank overhead.

From this stage what is remaining to have a complete Borehole, and how much will it cost, on an average?
Ask Jagaban. He is the one that will determine the price. Stop asking us on NL

1 Like

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Administration1: 2:44pm On Feb 05
Depends on the location, I did mine for 105k last July.
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Elzazzi: 2:45pm On Feb 05
God help me. My mind just go something else grin grin grin
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by oyeb15: 2:45pm On Feb 05
This time is so hard. Shame on d people in government. Bad policies
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Chaolin: 2:46pm On Feb 05
Misterugochie:
Gone are the days it was 150

If you know the amount speak
or you forever shut your mouth, afonjas always showing themself
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by deavicky(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05
essentialone:

depend on the are in place here it 90k to 180k
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by esivue007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05
Viper000:
Nigerians are hungry, cost of goods and services jst dey skyrocket. President Tinubu pls do something.
tinubu has proven to a problematic and a monumental failure so far.
I detest his presence in government than anything.

I just dey pray Mai graduate medical school in peace sha.
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by sylve11: 2:50pm On Feb 05
femi4:
for wetin, na oil

For most parts of Ogun state, it should be more than that. cool
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Boyooosa(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
[quote author=zekepio post=128043928][/quote]

which location is this N781k pls?
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Matrix137(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
No idea.

Na well I dey use for here
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Greenfaces: 2:52pm On Feb 05
Depends on where you are and the depth required
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by LeeSmart: 2:52pm On Feb 05
800k here in ph, daht is what i paid 4 dem to drill one for my neigbourhood early december last year.

2 Likes

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by sylve11: 2:53pm On Feb 05
@op, it depends on your location. In Warri and its environs, it shouldn't be more than 70k. cool
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:53pm On Feb 05
essentialone:

Did Abuja last month. 6,500 per meter. I did 85metersbecusee it's a dry place.. but average is 50 meters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05
300k is the minimum, and this is for a dry land in Lagos

1 Like

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by papagiddy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05
Just budget N900k....
if u get change from it..blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by MasterTeeUSA: 2:57pm On Feb 05
What kind of question is this?

Don't you have a survey? Your survey will determine the depth and they charge per meter. It will also tell you how much casings you need which can vary...so maybe you should post your survey and then ask how much it would cost to drill a borehole with this survey. That is the determinant factor.

essentialone:

1 Like

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by ThunderFireAgba: 2:57pm On Feb 05
victorazy:

Drilling alone is 10k/ Meter
To get safe water, you need to dig up to 80/120m

Then casing:
N18k / Length

But first you need a surveyor to locate the point where the water is. It costs N20-30k
80m - 120meters for which place, oga?
Inside desert?? undecided
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by AbuAeesha: 3:01pm On Feb 05
essentialone:

in the north,kaduna precisely,
with 200k you can manually get it drilled in a FAVOURABLE LOCATION.
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by spido(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05
opalu:
Between Sangotedo, Abijo and Awoyaya, I did several boreholes to 90 feet depth very clean water that is comparable with "Pure water" in terms of purity when taken for Lab analysis. Price for each: N550,000 with pumping matching, concrete protection.

Borehole is basically all about location and depth.
please how Much will it cost me to buy Whale submersible pump machine 0.5hp
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by godwinstringed1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05
Did ours 1.2m
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by ufuosman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05
femi4:
for wetin, na oil
😂😂😂😂 it all depend d state
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by SisterAnn(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05
Misterugochie:
Gone are the days it was 150
Yesssooo embarassed
Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by vicstar16: 3:09pm On Feb 05
Did mine for 220k in 2021 don't know the current cost
essentialone:

1 Like

Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by 82man: 3:12pm On Feb 05

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooded Water Invade A Home In Anambra / Demolition Of Buildings On Lagos-abeokuta Express Way Renders Masses Homeless / Cost Of Wiring 3 Bedroom Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.