Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs (38683 Views)

Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by BossGerald: 8:05pm On Jan 08
aguluobi:
Direct you essay to your tribesmen that I replied to who accused Tinubu of fraud first, let him explain what is different btw the accusations of fraud against Tinubu n that I'd the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Peter obi is a Pandora criminal but u didn't address ebola as the drug baron he is
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by AbuAeesha: 8:40pm On Jan 08
Tonytonex:
You are not getting it.
There are things you need to know about politics. In this regard, you are off point.
😆 Lolz
Perhaps you gonna say the youngest governors or politicians we have had,were the best??
Lolz,I am sure I will never get it from your own perspective.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by aguluobi: 8:44pm On Jan 08
I did not stop you addressing him according to your delusion , many of your tribesmen do that already. I am only returning the favour.
Ever wonder why you tribesmen ate always quick to malign the likes of Awolowo MKO n now tinibu while failures like Azikwe, dull headed Ojukwu n Ekweume n co ain't insulted ?!

This Pandora criminal won't be enjoying sane privilege na woto for woto or you receive double or triple wotowoto in return.

BossGerald:

Peter obi is a Pandora criminal but u didn't address ebola as the drug baron he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Asswipemod: 9:01pm On Jan 08
seunmsg:

I am not here to defend civil servants. They are far more corrupt than the politicians. My advice is to inexperienced folks recently appointed to various political offices. Ministers have done worse than the suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister and they got away with it because they listened to and cooperated with the civil servants around them. The easiest way for a political appointee to run into trouble is to have issues with the top civil servants in the MDA. If you look at the letter sent to the AGF for payment, you would notice it was signed by the Minister. That's the first sign of trouble. Such letters are normally signed by the PS on behalf of the minster. That the letter originated from her desk and she signed it herself shows clearly that the PS was not in the picture or deliberately distanced himself from the transaction. Now, she will have to bear the brunt alone.

Ah! Nigeria don finish. It has gotten so bad that people now have the temerity to come online and literally teach federal ministers the proper way to steal, pilfer and purloin. Ah, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Oga o.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
you love him for what?? Mtchewwwww. Thief suspending a thief. Who will suspend him for money laundering with bullion vans and riging elections
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by ItswellMike: 9:06pm On Jan 08
Is04970:
This is commendable. I hope she's found innocent and returned to her office soon.
When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back.
Betta Edu only reported the illegal movement of N44B in her ministry.
That's her offence.
Shut up....
Person commit n u are here speaking English.
Mumu
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Tonytonex(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08
Felix6:

Friendly match and they lost 2-0.
na wa oh. Can they make it through the group stage so?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Tonytonex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08
AbuAeesha:

😆 Lolz
Perhaps you gonna say the youngest governors or politicians we have had,were the best??
Lolz,I am sure I will never get it from your own perspective.
okay sir. No quelms. I didn't mean to generalized the whole thing. My point is based on this particular case of Beta Edu. But do you know that in politics there are a lot of sabotage and enemies from those who have been in power for long against the newbies

Especially if the newbies want to play holy by doing the right thing. They know what to do to take them out if they are not ready to play along.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08
Good one
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08
iykepromotions:
Long overdue. Nigeria is highly corrupt. Just fight for yourself in this country and don't rely on any government to help out. This thread may help some youths trying to make money online; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Omo no be small thing ooo,see how the PG himself they advertise this thread I had to click to check weather na the real thread or the Boss iyke Wey I know.

Boss you have been saving lives since 80s,Omo the way it is ba the last time I see sale na for 2022,2023 hard gan no be here many drop I pass through Alot,now na only 4 I get,I just they count my blessing.If anyone sale everywhere done stew be that.

More blessing man.You're a legend.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by faceland: 3:01am On Jan 09
To me, Betta Edu is guilty (too much fake infos and processes with the aim of stealing public funds).
Just massive fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ssyqgU7dY
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by melzabull(f): 3:50am On Jan 09
Beautiful criminal
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Smartguyboy(m): 6:52am On Jan 09
kenny160:
you people obviously do not know who Tinubu is, you are just hating, you can blame him for anyother thing but beeing tribalistic? NO he is not Buhari. The man is the only Governor that welcome all tribes in his cabinet when he was a governor. So dnt talk like that again.
I will remind you this later if she will resign or replace.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by kenny160: 7:30am On Jan 09
Smartguyboy:

I love that challenge, hope you will raise your hands up when I won this challenge...lets see who will win.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by kenny160: 7:31am On Jan 09
Smartguyboy:

I love that chall,enge, hope you will raise your hands up when I won this cha,llenge...lets see who will win.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Paramount01(m): 7:51am On Jan 09
lexy2014:

what did he do when the army dropped bombs on civilians in Kaduna?

What did u want him to do? To kill the soldiers or kill himself? Abeg, stop following me trend of events because others are saying it let me also say it, even in your course of duty their costly errors are bound to happen, if the army denied it hat will to be do? Stop shouting bro,
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jan 09
Paramount01:

What did u want him to do? To kill the soldiers or kill himself? Abeg, stop following me trend of events because others are saying it let me also say it, even in your course of duty their costly errors are bound to happen, if the army denied it hat will to be do? Stop shouting bro,
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Demigod22: 8:38am On Jan 09
We4all:

How old is she?

I read somewhere that she is 37 years, I don't know how true is this, but she is not up to 45 yet.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Demigod22: 8:42am On Jan 09
luminouz:

Goan sit down jor...Cho Cho Cho like parrot..

Which kain demigod you be?

Hahaha, everyone is dreaming about growth this year, but since growth is a foreign concept to you, you decided to rather be pained.

I am the kind of Demigod that you choose to be obsessed with this year.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by AbuAeesha: 8:55am On Jan 09
Tonytonex:
okay sir. No quelms. I didn't mean to generalized the whole thing. My point is based on this particular case of Beta Edu. But do you know that in politics there are a lot of sabotage and enemies from those who have been in power for long against the newbies

Especially if the newbies want to play holy by doing the right thing. They know what to do to take them out if they are not ready to play along.
yes sure,there can be lot of enemies from within.
that is why we hope investigation will be properly carried out,and she be treated humanely.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Paramount01(m): 9:08am On Jan 09
lexy2014:

A panel has been set to look into it, and give report if is delebrate or not let the report comes out first
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by BossGerald: 10:33am On Jan 09
aguluobi:
I did not stop you addressing him according to your delusion , many of your tribesmen do that already. I am only returning the favour.
Ever wonder why you tribesmen ate always quick to malign the likes of Awolowo MKO n now tinibu while failures like Azikwe, dull headed Ojukwu n Ekweume n co ain't insulted ?!

This Pandora criminal won't be enjoying sane privilege na woto for woto or you receive double or triple wotowoto in return.

Is that why you're bearing your nightmare tribesmen's name
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jan 09
Paramount01:

A panel has been set to look into it, and give report if is delebrate or not let the report comes out first

is it Tinubu that set up the panel?

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Paramount01(m): 11:36am On Jan 09
lexy2014:

is it Tinubu that set up the panel?

Pls who set up the panel, you keep asking what did he do? What should he do? Should he kill the soldiers because the misfire a bomb or what, I don't understand your question
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jan 09
Paramount01:

Pls who set up the panel, you keep asking what did he do? What should he do? Should he kill the soldiers because the misfire a bomb or what, I don't understand your question

I dont know you tell me because you said a panel was set up.

when was the panel set up? who is heading the panel?

I asked "what did he (Tinubu) do when the army dropped bombs on civilians in Kaduna?

your response was "A panel was set up".

you did not say "Tinubu set up a panel". so who set up the panel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.