Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab (44601 Views)

115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine. / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by oz4real83(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08
Misplaced priority 😔

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08
Nah she sabi

Bad habit will slow down your good harvest..you need a councilor to help you stop cut the habit @ my signature
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

What are u saying?? iran is an Islamic state..100% governed by Islam laws

So non nigerians can break Nigerian law when they enter our country ??

Stfu if you have nothing reasonable to post

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by magzey: 8:38pm On Jan 08
she is Strong head better for her ,Good riddance to bad rubbish gringringrin

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Ashirioluwa: 8:39pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

But they said this woman is not a muslim, why force her to live the muslim way?

I can’t find anywhere in the post that says the woman is a Muslim or not a Muslim.

Anyway, this was a harsh punishment. Everyone should be allowed to live their life as they wish.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by siant: 8:39pm On Jan 08
Ida'lu nse'lu.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by shepherd316: 8:39pm On Jan 08
Islam is the major problem the world is facing, tell me one peaceful country where genuine Islam is being practiced, no wonder nature is dealing with their Kaaba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08
Hmm

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Anaerobi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08
Thank You Lord Jesus Christ For Bringing Me Up In a Christian Home.

And As I Grew Up, I Understand That There's No Other Religion That Gives An Individual Peace Of Mind And Freedom Like Christianity...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MasterShifu010(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08
Thai is what non Muslims are afraid of , Infact you can’t blame Islamophobes , we all know , anywhere Muslims are a majority , they enforce sharia , even if the land does not belong to them , and I don’t think there are exceptions , deep down some Muslims don’t like sharia , but they don’t want to be seen as going against the general Islamic beliefs , so the just conform to it publicly , but privately they grumble , we all know someone who doesn’t believe in any god will prefer to live with someone other than a Muslim , I have lovely Muslim friends and the way they behave , you won’t mind being a Muslim .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Ykc2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08
Any god that can't fight for it self is just like a pagan wooden status, if you kill for your god then your god is a useless god,if you kill for your prophet then your prophet is a useless prophet, if you claimed that your god is the greatest why don't you let your god fight for it self?why cant your god help you to defeat Israel? Why will your god allowed Israel of 3 million people in 1967 to humiliate and defeat 6 Islamic nations of 200 million in 1967 Arab Israeli war?

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by tunde1200(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08
No matter how you educate them here they will not yield.
They lack a simple understanding and way of life in Islam generally.

advanceDNA:

I just told u Iran is a full Islamic state yet u don't understand that they don't run democracy or free state law, where citizens have a level of freedom to do as they please

..... Do u even know what law means.....

...Even in Nigeria where there is democracy...u can't go to some.parts of the north where shariah is fully constitutional and not wear hijab or u mistakenly wear mini skirt...

See ..I don't dialogue with low IQ people..

It's nauseating....

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Donchieli: 8:45pm On Jan 08
There is no place in Nigeria, you must wear hijab, no place, if you say indecent dressing is strongly problematic for the culprit them you are right though even the Southern dominated areas in Nigeria frown upon it, let alone the northern part

advanceDNA:

I just told u Iran is a full Islamic state yet u don't understand that they don't run democracy or free state law, where citizens have a level of freedom to do as they please

..... Do u even know what law means.....

...Even in Nigeria where there is democracy...u can't go to some.parts of the north where shariah is fully constitutional and not wear hijab or u mistakenly wear mini skirt...

See ..I don't dialogue with low IQ people..

It's nauseating....

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Houseontherock1: 8:46pm On Jan 08
Backward ever... forward never undecided

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by BRATISLAVA: 8:49pm On Jan 08
Aliyu333:
Muslims?

No. It's the Christians who gave her 74 lashes in the name of Paul the apostle.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Ogalanyachieze: 8:49pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Is there no freedom of religon

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MEERLEEQ: 8:50pm On Jan 08
Alexlalax1:
Religion of piss indeed. They are the reason why naija is so backward. We dey live like say we still dey 1945!!!
Yes na Muslims dey Ebonyi and Bayelsa too, and na muslim push all of una leave una rich states come claim Lagos.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by BloomingDale(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08
The women should start aborting or killing their male babies. They will grow up to be the same men oppressing them. Patriarchy solved.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by tuzle(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

Are you not confused?
Those who think others are nauseating, may not want yo support terrorists
some of u just had emotion to everything. The guy isn't supporting Iran but only explaining the situation of things there. They have strict laws there which is backed by their Islamic leadership. So if u are going to stay there even if u are a Christian or any other religion, u have to do ur best to adapt even if u don't like it. Covering ur hair doesn't make u Muslim. There was this story one of my friend who stayed in kaduna for sometime told me. He said during that time when their was conflict in that part. That most of them would behave like Muslim just to survive.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:52pm On Jan 08
Ogalanyachieze:
Is there no freedom of religon

Not in Iran and those other sister Islamic state
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MisfitHPG: 8:53pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

I'd rather die than become a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:55pm On Jan 08
Donchieli:
There is no place in Nigeria, you must wear hijab, no place, if you say indecent dressing is strongly problematic for the culprit them you are right though even the Southern dominated areas in Nigeria frown upon it, let alone the northern part

my sister na architect...and got a contract in Kano......when they were heading into some market to get materials they ddnt have.....the locals working with them told them hishbah police is notorious in that area and will harass or even arrest her if she doesn't cover her hair and dress a certain way...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MEERLEEQ: 8:56pm On Jan 08
shepherd316:
Islam is the major problem the world is facing, tell me one peaceful country where genuine Islam is being practiced, no wonder nature is dealing with their Kaaba
Malaysia, Maldives, Bahrain, Albania, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Jordan etc

More things have caused wars than Islam ever did. POWER and Wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:56pm On Jan 08
udemzyudex:

Stfu if you have nothing reasonable to post

Another low IQ individual....
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:56pm On Jan 08
Lifemanage:

We are surprised u share in the ideology

U clearly don't know how to read
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Alexlalax1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08
MEERLEEQ:
Yes na Muslims dey Ebonyi and Bayelsa too, and na muslim push all of una leave una rich states come claim Lagos.
Any small thing, una go mention lagos. Na me be last person wey go enter that slum called lagos!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:58pm On Jan 08
MisfitHPG:
I'd rather die than become a muslim

France that allowed them in is already regretting it.....they will smile at u with ur religious tolerance laws and use it to legally enter ur country...then take ur state from u and turn it to Islamic state if u lose guard

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MEERLEEQ: 8:59pm On Jan 08
Alexlalax1:
Any small thing, una go mention lagos. Na me be last person wey go enter that slum called lagos!!!
Come carry ur pple go back to una Rich state and leave the slum alone.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Richfella1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08
Alexlalax1:
Religion of piss indeed. They are the reason why naija is so backward. We dey live like say we still dey 1945!!!

Nigeria is backward because of corruption, which is evenly distributed.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by ogascomax: 9:01pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:
They knew the rules...

Both chose to go against it....

But maybe "no gree for anybody" is trending in Iran

Both when you carry yourself to nations that dislike your rules you guys will be talking nonsense online. Like freedom of what again? If your religion does not grant you freedom then you are in bondage. As a Christian we are free to do anything. It's God that we judge us some day not man helping God to judge. At the end Jesus remains God. Any other person na fake.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.