Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab (44608 Views)

115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine. / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08
nonhuman:
is Nigeria better than Iran in any way or world standing can Nigeria stand where Iran is standing, for your mind Nigeria is Jesus country, ndi uchu
What's my business with Nigeria on this matter. I am not discussing about Nigeria.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08
TOPCRUISE:

What's my business with Nigeria on this matter. I am not discussing about Nigeria.
why then are you calling Iran demonic country as if your country is better governed
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Hamilton1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08
biblia1:

Christians with ignorant about their religion...........#ignoramus
Go and sit down.
You are showing a picture of a Christian Ordained Reverend Sister
Christians only cover there heads when going to place of worship.
Not wearing Hijab day and night on top Heat way de kill person for North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:18pm On Jan 08
Kukutente23:

Where in Nigeria must a woman wear hijab Muslim or not

Ask hishbah police
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:19pm On Jan 08
Lifemanage:

U should have made a clear statement. The import of ur statement is agreement with the situation of things. U should have made urself clear that u don't subscribe to it

It's not my fault u are reading without context

When u are not a woman..only women jump into conclusions
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Empresa: 10:19pm On Jan 08
nonhuman:
oga you must obey constitution is by force I am a Christian but I love such way of life if at all there is anything like heaven believe you me those people will be there before us the christians
Yes I respect constitution too.
But your Bible will tell you that The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath” (Mark 2:27). Likewise religion.

Nobody has a right to force a religion on anyone especially religion based on falsehood and deceit. Live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08
nonhuman:
why then are you calling Iran demonic country as if your country is better governed
My country is better Governed if that is your concern

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:21pm On Jan 08
jamesversion:

Rivers state is a Christian state. Any Muslim wearing hijab will be flogged. cheesy

Nigeria is not a Christian state.... There is technically no Christian state anywhere in the world ... Only Islamic pple run Islamic law governed state and punish others for not obeying their law
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by placeofallure(f): 10:21pm On Jan 08
Slurity:
I KEEP WONDERING THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY I USE TO DISPLAY WHEN I AM STILL IN THIS RELIGION CALL ISLAM. I HATE THOSE YEARS AND NOW SEE IT AS A WASTE.

Thank God you are now in the light. I had to forgo the man who I loved and who loved me because I couldn't bear to be seen as a Muslim. Never!

They keep doing one criminal act or the other. Remember the Saudi Arabian journalist, Jamal Khashoggi? They killed him in cold blood! Is that killing Islamic? Barbaric lots! I'd be damned!

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Donchieli: 10:22pm On Jan 08
They just intimidated her, Christians are numerous in Kano and don't wear hijab

Except she was dressing in a certain kind of way that may seem provocative

advanceDNA:

my sister na architect...and got a contract in Kano......when they were heading into some market to get materials they ddnt have.....the locals working with them told them hishbah police is notorious in that area and will harass or even arrest her if she doesn't cover her hair and dress a certain way...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:23pm On Jan 08
riddo2:
you don't really know what is going on in Iran, mosque and population of muslims is immensely dwindling. Iranians are not Arabs but Persians. Go and confirm on YouTube.

Is Iran not currently an Islamic state??

So What's ur point ..??
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08
TOPCRUISE:
My country is better Governed if that is your concern
which country is that
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:24pm On Jan 08
Comedian2019:

Extremists always end their reply with insults.

U can't read properly ....
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by treatise: 10:26pm On Jan 08
Righthussle:
We don't have this kind of women in Nigeria.
Go to kano for example
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:27pm On Jan 08
Crafteck1:

So people ounished by hamas too knew the rules FORCED on them

It's tiring dialoguing with people that just want to chat but don't know what they are saying

How is hamas going to Israeli territory to kidnap and kill people same with women breaking shariah law in Iran ??
Even Christina amanpour and other CNN journalist cover their head when they go there....

Muslims are trouble makers....if u enter their territory knowing their rules....why break it.??

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08
Empresa:

Yes I respect constitution too.
But your Bible will tell you that The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath” (Mark 2:27). Likewise religion.

Nobody has a right to force a religion on anyone especially religion based on falsehood and deceit. Live and let's live.
let me school you a little bit, since it's their constitution it's no longer about religion view it from the prism of law, the law says where hijab, then hijab you must wear if the law is not good they have to amend it through the right channel, you are not allowed to go against the law ok, it's a law in zamfaravstatw Nigeria that a man and woman cannot be in same public vehicle, or shake hands or even hug in public, what have you done about it
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

U can't read properly ....

chill bro you just conversing with another niralnd child
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:35pm On Jan 08
ogascomax:

Both when you carry yourself to nations that dislike your rules you guys will be talking nonsense online. Like freedom of what again? If your religion does not grant you freedom then you are in bondage. As a Christian we are free to do anything. It's God that we judge us some day not man helping God to judge. At the end Jesus remains God. Any other person na fake.

Point of correction ....we are not free to do anything.....what does anything even mean.??

....we are meant to live holy lives as God demands through his son Jesus.....we just choose to live and behave the way the West behave becos democracy and free state laws allow us dress and behave anyhow.....

If there were something called Christian states like Islamic states....people won't do any how....go and open breast or dress anyhow in the Vatican city which is the closest to what u can call a Christian territory, and see how u will be checked

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:41pm On Jan 08
Proserpina:
When you live in Rome you act like the Romans.

If you want to be an agent of transformation, be prepared for the sacrifice. No two ways about it. You know the rule.

That's what I said ..and they've been calling an extremist and a suicide bomber grin grin
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Lifemanage: 10:42pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

It's not my fault u are reading without context

When u are not a woman..only women jump into conclusions

U are obviously hard headed. Every other readers shared same view with me...u still de form knowledgeable. Continue...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Empresa: 10:43pm On Jan 08
nonhuman:
let me school you a little bit, since it's their constitution it's no longer about religion view it from the prism of law, the law says where hijab, then hijab you must wear if the law is not good they have to amend it through the right channel, you are not allowed to go against the law ok, it's a law in zamfaravstatw Nigeria that a man and woman cannot be in same public vehicle, or shake hands or even hug in public, what have you done about it
Is cutting off the head a cure to headache?
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 10:46pm On Jan 08
Lifemanage:

U are obviously hard headed. Every other readers shared same view with me...u still de form knowledgeable. Continue...smh

It's not my fault u all slept on the same side of the bed.....
A lady I just mentioned said the same thing I said...... So I don't get why y'all think becos I said "they knew the rules" meant I was supporting their punishment.....??

Oga ..think wateva u like ....we dont have to agree...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:46pm On Jan 08
Islam is the definition of barbarism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by StrongAlphMale: 11:02pm On Jan 08
Aliyu333:
I am a muslim and this is disgusting extremist practice by IRAN once again. Where did they see this punishment they are implementing?. Do they implement the same extreme theocratic policies to men for dressing less?. This is absolute rubish, it is her choice. You can't force her to put on a hijab. NONSENSE

God save you say u no dey Iran talk this thing, by now u would have collected your own strokes of the wire.

I spite on I. s lam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by gaskiyamagana: 11:07pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

Didn't know you are an iranian, so you are saying that every single Iranian is a muslim? Or that they should run away from their country because the don't want to agree with what mohamad said he saw in his personal dreams? What if Americans who are muslims? Should they seize to be Americans or Europeans because America and Europe are not muslim countries? Or that if they insist that everyone must eat pork, the muslims there should run away and stop being citizens of those countries? You muslims are always proving that mohamad is more evil than we say, look at your reasoning
Wether you like it or not, that is their law, woman must wear hijab. Any woman who is not ready to do so should go to America or England and open hair or head uncovered.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 11:08pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Ask hishbah police
Hisbah police have never said all women must wear hijab. Only Muslim women and the whole thing is not as strict as you guys think
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On Jan 08
StrongAlphMale:

God save you say u no dey Iran talk this thing, by now u would have collected your own strokes of the wire.

I spite on I. s lam
Very high on JesusWeed.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 11:09pm On Jan 08
gaskiyamagana:

Wether you like it or not, that is their law, woman must wear hijab. Any woman who is not ready to do so should go to America or England and open hair or head uncovered.
What about women who live in America or England which are secular societies and want to wear hijab? Should they be allowed to or should they be told to go to Iran or Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Jeon(f): 11:10pm On Jan 08
Religion can cause anything.
The more religious you claimed, the more your evilness upgrade.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 11:11pm On Jan 08
Kukutente23:

Hisbah police have never said all women must wear hijab. Only Muslim women and the whole thing is not as strict as you guys think

That's not what my sister experienced when she went for a job in Kano ....

So they arrest guys with weird nice haircut
Destroy bottle of beers...
Arrest girls in their hostel for having boyfriend

And u said it's not serious... Okay...until they start behaving like these ones in Iran before we say its serious??

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 11:16pm On Jan 08
Kukutente23:

What about women who live in America or England which are secular societies and want to wear hijab? Should they be allowed to or should they be told to go to Iran or Afghanistan

U are talking like a child...America has no law on dress codes..america is a free law, democratic state....u can only be arrested in ur totally nakéd except in LGBT madness parades of course.....

U guys are talking as if u don't know how Muslims behave .....the same thing is happening in Afghanistan after the Islamic caliphate took over when America left ...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by YourGFsnatcher: 11:17pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

What are u saying?? iran is an Islamic state..100% governed by Islam laws

So non nigerians can break Nigerian law when they enter our country ??

Is your brain leaking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.