Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab (44599 Views)

115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine. / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Crafteck1: 9:02pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:
They knew the rules...

Both chose to go against it....

But maybe "no gree for anybody" is trending in Iran

So people ounished by hamas too knew the rules FORCED on them
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Comedian2019: 9:04pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

I just told u Iran is a full Islamic state yet u don't understand that they don't run democracy or free state law, where citizens have a level of freedom to do as they please

..... Do u even know what law means.....

...Even in Nigeria where there is democracy...u can't go to some.parts of the north where shariah is fully constitutional and not wear hijab or u mistakenly wear mini skirt...

See ..I don't dialogue with low IQ people..

It's nauseating....

Extremists always end their reply with insults.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by riddo2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

What are u saying?? iran is an Islamic state..100% governed by Islam laws

So non nigerians can break Nigerian law when they enter our country ??

you don't really know what is going on in Iran, mosque and population of muslims is immensely dwindling. Iranians are not Arabs but Persians. Go and confirm on YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Aliyu333: 9:07pm On Jan 08
BRATISLAVA:

No. It's the Christians who gave her 74 lashes in the name of Paul the apostle.
It's a generalization problem in that statement I was calling out. But then again, anytime its raining common sense, some will still decide to bring umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by biblia1: 9:11pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

Didn't know you are an iranian, so you are saying that every single Iranian is a muslim? Or that they should run away from their country because the don't want to agree with what mohamad said he saw in his personal dreams? What if Americans who are muslims? Should they seize to be Americans or Europeans because America and Europe are not muslim countries? Or that if they insist that everyone must eat pork, the muslims there should run away and stop being citizens of those countries? You muslims are always proving that mohamad is more evil than we say, look at your reasoning

Christians with ignorant about their religion...........#ignoramus

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by BadMaster: 9:12pm On Jan 08
riddo2:
you don't really know what is going on in Iran, mosque and population of muslims is immensely dwindling. Iranians are not Arabs but Persians. Go and confirm on YouTube.
Some of you are extremely delusional. Iran has a population of over 99% Islam.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Another low IQ individual....

That's you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by BRATISLAVA: 9:13pm On Jan 08
Aliyu333:
It's a generalization problem in that statement I was calling out. But then again, anytime its raining common sense, some will still decide to bring umbrella.

Muslims? Right.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Alexlalax1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08
Richfella1:

Nigeria is backward because of corruption, which is evenly distributed.
Evenly distributed....How? Please educate me!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Alexlalax1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08
Richfella1:

Nigeria is backward because of corruption, which is evenly distributed.
We are talking about a religion that has taken us so backward n you are taking about corruption. Sheeee....... your head dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08
Annnabel001:
Like I don't know what to say

Imagine if the Iranian govt officials were to run Nigeria's affairs for 2yrs. grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Alexlalax1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08
MEERLEEQ:
Come carry ur pple go back to una Rich state and leave the slum alone.
We are leaving small small....very soon Una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by jamesversion: 9:24pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Rivers state is a Christian state. Any Muslim wearing hijab will be flogged. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Lifemanage: 9:28pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

U clearly don't know how to read
U should have made a clear statement. The import of ur statement is agreement with the situation of things. U should have made urself clear that u don't subscribe to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

But they said this woman is not a muslim, why force her to live the muslim way?

Are you sure?
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by cl0r0x: 9:29pm On Jan 08
Do this to my sister and watch what I do to the head of the snake. The same fools go after Russian half naked women abroad.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Chinny024(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08
More reasons Trump hated them...Pitiful sight..In my next life,Send me to Christian home, God...I don't have strength pls!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 9:38pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

I just told u Iran is a full Islamic state yet u don't understand that they don't run democracy or free state law, where citizens have a level of freedom to do as they please

..... Do u even know what law means.....

...Even in Nigeria where there is democracy...u can't go to some.parts of the north where shariah is fully constitutional and not wear hijab or u mistakenly wear mini skirt...

See ..I don't dialogue with low IQ people..

It's nauseating....

Where in Nigeria must a woman wear hijab Muslim or not
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Danzakidakura(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

@feminists over to you. Islam is dehumanizing women.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Proserpina: 9:40pm On Jan 08
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by 7arrows: 9:43pm On Jan 08
BetterHeadline:
An Iranian woman received 74 lashes for defying the Islamic Republic’s mandatory hijab, while another hijab refuser was given a two-year prison sentence.

SOURCE

No be by force to cover hair. If the men cannot behold the sight they took should cover there 4kin eyes. Hypocritical FULLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

Didn't know you are an iranian, so you are saying that every single Iranian is a muslim? Or that they should run away from their country because the don't want to agree with what mohamad said he saw in his personal dreams? What if Americans who are muslims? Should they seize to be Americans or Europeans because America and Europe are not muslim countries? Or that if they insist that everyone must eat pork, the muslims there should run away and stop being citizens of those countries? You muslims are always proving that mohamad is more evil than we say, look at your reasoning
it's obvious you are dunce you don't how government runs or the meaning of government, the constitution of the country says you must wear hijab if you are woman, if you don't you have committed a crime, what don't you understand forget about the religion now so you can understand it
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Empresa: 10:00pm On Jan 08
Terrorists claiming a religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08
7arrows:

No be by force to cover hair. If the men cannot behold the sight they took should cover there 4kin eyes. Hypocritical FULLS
madam abi oga constitution is by force, most of you in a liberal society don't have sense of what goes on in the world or may be you are less than 18
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08
Empresa:
Terrorists claiming a religion of Peace
oga you must obey constitution is by force I am a Christian but I love such way of life if at all there is anything like heaven believe you me those people will be there before us the christians
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08
cl0r0x:
Do this to my sister and watch what I do to the head of the snake. The same fools go after Russian half naked women abroad.
oga go and nhash down since buhari and tinubu have been dealing with you what were you able to do, empty drum

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08
Evil country. Wicked response from their leaders.
Country ruled by Satan Aide De Camp. Only God will liberate them from extremism! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08
Comedian2019:

Extremists always end their reply with insults.
mad man is always in a haste to call a sane person mad, an Avery Nigerian youth is a dunce you don't understand anything in this world but will claim you have sense
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08
udemzyudex:

Stfu if you have nothing reasonable to post
you are the one who is not reasonable the guy Is schooling you for free yet you abuse him because you didn't pay. mumu people that's why one guy calls you guys zoo people
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by nonhuman(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08
TOPCRUISE:
Evil country.
Demon possessed country ruled by Satan Aide De Camp. Tueh! angry
is Nigeria better than Iran in any way or world standing can Nigeria stand where Iran is standing, for your mind Nigeria is Jesus country, ndi uchu
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by placeofallure(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08
mbaise1000:

Leave him alone, His madness is simply maddening. Nonsensical human beans!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.