Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab (44720 Views)

115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine. / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Helgreenluv(m): 7:15am On Jan 09
Islam is a curse to humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:18am On Jan 09
Daystar7:

You know nothing about Christianity. True Christianity is not religion but a way of life modeled after our Lord and Saviour. Jesus Christ never forced us to come Him, it's always a choice, it's Life and death, u choose! Christians don't go about policing people on their dressing on behalf of God when it's really due to their own perversion. Jesus Christ never forced anything on us, and we don't force anything on people on His behalf either. This Muslim religion is based on falsehood and deceit, Anti-christ spirit which why it's destruction anywhere they're. They bring nothing but sorrow and death and tell us it's a religion of peace, like how? It's blood everywhere and they call it peace.

And where did I tell u Jesus forced u to to cime to him....u be werey abeg....u just want to blab....
Jesus Christ gave commandments to those who want to follow him to obey.....it's not a do as u like ...... Don't deceive urself.....if u do not truly obey them u are not a follower of Jesus Christ...let ur pastors keep deceiving u of freedom and grace gospel.... Ur lifestyle as a Christian must emulate the commandments of Jesus.....
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:19am On Jan 09
Karnice600:

Looks like you skipped grammar basics with Queen’s Primer or it’s equivalents.
Why you couldn’t understand it is foundational. Someone who’s got the basics will do.

👌🏼

Please...I don't have ur time.....u are just blabbing...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 7:25am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

Tell that to the caliphate....only states that run democratic laws are usually secular states so what's your point.....these Islamic states and other dictator countries like North Korea enforce rules that oppress their citizens..but it's their law....if u know how many crazy law exist in north Korea u go shock..

...I only pointed to the obvious....if outsiders like journalist got to Iran and obey their laws...why will u a resident be putting urself in danger...it's like going to drink beer in front of hisbah police in Kano.... If u pple are too slow understand that ...I cannot help u
It's not true that only Democratic states are secular. China is secular and it is not a Democratic state. Swaziland is secular and is a monarchical state.
Can you give example if crazy laws that exists in North Korea?
The obvious is the hypocrisy of Islamic states who oppress people using their laws but will want freedom to practice their laws in other countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:31am On Jan 09
Kukutente23:

It's not true that only Democratic states are secular. China is secular and it is not a Democratic state. Swaziland is secular and is a monarchical state.
Can you give example if crazy laws that exists in North Korea?
The obvious is the hypocrisy of Islamic states who oppress people using their laws but will want freedom to practice their laws in other countries

.that's why I used the word usually..but it's like u want to argue ......

The joke is on secular states allowing freedom of religion .........later secular states will have sense and start banning Muslims...... France cannot control the anymore....that's how they took Iran and it became an islamic state..

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:36am On Jan 09
TWoods:

The real low IQ is arguing that a grown woman should be lashed in public for her choice of clothing...

Go and drink beer in front of hishbah police in Kano because Nigeria is a secular state....when journalist go their they obey their laws..but residents want to form "no gree for anybody"
Are u just hearing of Iran..??
Iran that their ruler refused interview with a CNN journalist because she didn't use hijab, not inside iran .......so why will u a resident inside iran be endangering ur life because u want to form vandamme??

If u are gay ..u don't do anyhow in Russia...
If u are religious ..u don't do anyhow in Sweden or Norway...u go collect....if that's do difficult for u to understand l, then I cannot help you
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Daystar7: 7:40am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

And where did I tell u Jesus forced u to to cime to him....u be werey abeg....u just want to blab....
Jesus Christ gave commandments to those who want to follow him to obey.....it's not a do as u like ...... Don't deceive urself.....if u do not truly obey them u are not a follower of Jesus Christ...let ur pastors keep deceiving u of freedom and grace gospel.... Ur lifestyle as a Christian must emulate the commandments of Jesus.....

Name calling and hurling of insults at strangers on a faceless forum is all you immature folks know how to do.
You were trying to put the barbaric acts of this Muslims side by side with Christianity and I checked you. And no, Jesus Christ gave us just one command not commandments like in the Mosaic law of the old testament. The only command is "Love". Love God and love your neighbor both of which you've failed to demonstrate. Even in the Mosaic law, it is always "thou shall" never "must" like this Muslims do.
You seem to lack comprehension, clearly not a Christian as you claim and too pompous to learn.
And no, I read the word and have a personal relationship with God, I don't need no Pastor to tell me what God says or keep my Bible closed till Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 7:43am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

.that's why I used the word usually..but it's like u want to argue ......

The joke is on secular states allowing freedom of religion .........later secular states will have sense and start banning Muslims...... France cannot control the anymore....that's how they took Iran and it became an islamic state..
It's ok
You've done from Islamic apologist to realist.
My point is that you can't rationalize the viewpoint of those Islamic countries. While it is alright to declare Islamic codes, it must be accepted that flogging, stoning, beheading and such other barbaric treatments need to be outlawed and the rights of women in such societies protected.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Chigozirim19: 7:43am On Jan 09
Nawa for this religion

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Chigozirim19: 7:46am On Jan 09
Nawa
Daystar7:

Name calling and hurling of insults at strangers on a faceless forum is all you immature folks know how to do.
You were trying to put the barbaric acts of this Muslims side by side with Christianity and I checked you. And no, Jesus Christ gave us just one command not commandments like in the Mosaic law of the old testament. The only command is "Love". Love God and love your neighbor both of which you've failed to demonstrate. Even in the Mosaic law, it is always "thou shall" never "must" like this Muslims do.
You seem to lack comprehension, clearly not a Christian as you claim and too pompous to learn.
And no, I read the word and have a personal relationship with God, I don't need no Pastor to tell me what God says or keep my Bible closed till Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by jumper524(m): 7:46am On Jan 09
Righthussle:
We don't have this kind of brave women in Nigeria.
there’s nothing brave about openly disobeying the laws of a land.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Chigozirim19: 7:47am On Jan 09
Nawa for this religion

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Jan 09
Kukutente23:

It's ok
You've done from Islamic apologist to realist.
My point is that you can't rationalize the viewpoint of those Islamic countries. While it is alright to declare Islamic codes, it must be accepted that flogging, stoning, beheading and such other barbaric treatments need to be outlawed and the rights of women in such societies protected.

It's not my problem u took my comment out of context...i never told u i was an apologist...

.me saying u should behave like Romans when u are rome doesn't mean I am an apologist of whatever is done in rome....it's me saying use ur brain and keep urself safe ..

Ur point is forming woke and ignoring the fact that there are laws in places whether it's right or wrong in ur eyes.....
Another fact is....every state has a way of rationalizing their laws...from iran to UK or Australia.....u are the one failing to see it.....and u will do well to obey if u find urself in such countries instead if forming human right....

In the UNited states ..a baker was fined 15000$ and her business closed because she won't bake cakes for a gay couple.... Since when did it bcome a crime not to give service whenever I want ...

So many pple have lost their jobs because of their views about LGBT in Canada... Doctor lost his job becos he refused surgery for a trans person based on personal ethic and beliefs..

In Russia u can't do anyhow if u are gay or pro LGBT....so what are u saying ......there are laws everywhere...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Jan 09
Daystar7:

U have understand problem....I did not try to do anything...u are the one assuming what u like....u brought Christianity arguments into this....
All I said is when u are in Rome(Iran) behave like Romans(Iranians) ......and u assumed I was a supporter of everything going on in Rome(Iran)....aren't u daft??
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by OyinO: 7:56am On Jan 09
Barbarians and savages. Why didn't their god create the hijjab and cover the woman's hair at birth so that the whole hair is wrapped up by a veil of cloth right from the mother's womb?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by OyinO: 7:58am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

U have understand problem....I did not try to do anything...u are the one assuming what u like....u brought Christianity arguments into this....
All I said is when u are in Rome(Iran) behave like Romans(Iranians) ......and u assumed I was a supporter of everything going on in Rome(Iran)....aren't u daft??

Keep quiet jare. Do they themselves behave like Romans when they go to Rome? Whenever they go to other places, they take their religious culture with them and practice it openly there. So what are you saying? Haven't you seen where they do whatever that pleases them even in other people's lands?

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:00am On Jan 09
jumper524:
there’s nothing brave about openly disobeying the laws of a land.

Leave them....na wetin I talk wey them call me terrorist and suicide bomber... grin... They all like to form woke online......even the United states have unreasonable laws....

. When journalists go to these wicked Islamic states...they use hijab and follow whatever laws they have...but resident wants to form brave
Worldcup was hosted in UAE ....the west collect warning not to bring their LGBT shitss and other secular state freedom there...no PDA...no hugging or kissing in public.... Or u go collect.....and everyone complied
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:09am On Jan 09
OyinO:

Keep quiet jare. Do they themselves behave like Romans when they go to Rome? Whenever they go to other places, they take their religious culture with them and practice it openly there. So what are you saying? Haven't you seen where they do whatever that pleases them even in other people's lands?

Ur problem is that context is hard for u to grab
But I will try and indulge you ...

The joke is on secular states..... At the end of the day Everyone needs to tighten their laws....go and read about France and see the problem Muslims are giving them......

This same Iran was never an Islamic state..mit was a secular state....until the caliphate took over.....and that's how the caliphate behave...same with Afghanistan after the United states left......that's how Mohammed took medina/Saudi and it became it Islamic country till date....

If care is not taken....the caliphate will exploite countries' liberal freedom of religion laws and gradually over run their country...
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 8:12am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

It's not my problem u took my comment out of context...i never told u i was an apologist...

.me saying u should behave like Romans when u are rome doesn't mean I am an apologist of whatever is done in rome....it's me saying use ur brain and keep urself safe ..

Ur point is forming woke and ignoring the fact that there are laws in places whether it's right or wrong in ur eyes.....
Another fact is....every state has a way of rationalizing their laws...from iran to UK or Australia.....u are the one failing to see it.....and u will do well to obey if u find urself in such countries instead if forming human right....

In the UNited states ..a baker was fined 15000$ and her business closed because she won't bake cakes for a gay couple.... Since when did it bcome a crime not to give service whenever I want ...

So many pple have lost their jobs because of their views about LGBT in Canada... Doctor lost his job becos he refused surgery for a trans person based on personal ethic and beliefs..

In Russia u can't do anyhow if u are gay or pro LGBT....so what are u saying ......there are laws everywhere...

You're just jumping left, right and centre and refusing to stay in one place.

The concept of behaving like Romans does not arise in this thread because the woman in question is a citizen of Iran and not a visitor.

If we're to go by your logic of respect for archaic and barbaric laws, then people like MLK were just dissidents since the existing laws in US they fought against supported racial segregation.

Even here in nigeria, the Osu caste system, human sacrifices, Decree 4 of 1984 shouldn't have been abrogated since they were laws and everyone was expected to conform.

An archaic law is archaic even if it is existing. Laws should be based on social equity, justice and fairness and not some medieval beliefs that's not rooted in any social justice.

The woman in question is speaking the mind of millions of Iranian women who protested last year about forceful wearing of hijab.

There are a lot of Muslim countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Libya where hijab is not forced. Some have even banned it.

So flogging a woman for refusing to wear hijab is simply barbaric no matter how much you shift between apologist and realist.

Qatar shifted its stance on LGBT simply because of outcry towards the world cup in 2022.

And the Baker in colorado won his case at the supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Proserpina: 8:16am On Jan 09
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by rspy: 8:19am On Jan 09
Aliyu333:
I am a muslim and this is disgusting extremist practice by IRAN once again. Where did they see this punishment they are implementing?. Do they implement the same extreme theocratic policies to men for dressing less?. This is absolute rubish, it is her choice. You can't force her to put on a hijab. NONSENSE
Why are you still a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by OyinO: 8:20am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

The joke is on secular states..... At the end of the day Everyone needs to tighten their laws....go and read about France and see the problem Muslims are giving them......

This same Iran was never an Islamic state..mit was a secular state....until the caliphate took over.....and that's how the caliphate behave...same with Afghanistan after the United states left......that's how Mohammed took medina/Saudi and it became it Islamic country till date....

If care is not taken....the caliphate will exploite countries' liberal freedom of religion laws and gradually over run their country...

Now you come. This one is a better comment compared to the first one.
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 8:21am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

The joke is on you who is supporting the hypocrisy of Islamic countries when it is shown to you by claiming it's because western countries are not smart while the next breath you preach when you're in Rome behave like Romans.
Like I said, stay in one place. If you want to preach about behaving like Romans, kindly preach it across board.
If you want to preach for every country not to allow freedom, preach it. You can't be preaching both at the same time. It makes you look like an hypocrite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Jan 09
Kukutente23:

You're just jumping left, right and centre and refusing to stay in one place.

The concept of behaving like Romans does not arise in this thread because the woman in question is a citizen of Iran and not a visitor.
If I say ur IQ is low now...u will get angry.... Is she not supposed to be iranian....why is she not behaving like an iranian...it's like dont know what that expression means (Romans should behave like Romans)

Kukutente23:

If we're to go by your logic of respect for archaic and barbaric laws, then people like MLK were just dissidents since the existing laws in US they fought against supported racial segregation.
Law is law..until it's abolished...weda its right in ur eyes or not.......that's why I have u examples of unreasonable laws even in free secular states but u saw it as jumping left and right...

Kukutente23:

Even here in nigeria, the Osu caste system, human sacrifices, Decree 4 of 1984 shouldn't have been abrogated since they were laws and everyone was expected to conform.
The law existed ...until they were abolished. ...until the caliophate is removed...u will have to dance to the tune of the law of the land... There's is nothing brave about puting urself in danger because u want to show ur hair and cleavage

Kukutente23:

An archaic law is archaic even if it is existing. Laws should be based on social equity, justice and fairness and not some medieval beliefs that's not rooted in any social justice.
Agreed....still that's just forming woke over another state's law...... Islamic pple don't care about being woke....their laws involve women using hijab.....u refuse..u collect.....

Kukutente23:

The woman in question is speaking the mind of millions of Iranian women who protested last year about forceful wearing of hijab.
Sure......freedom of speech is not guarantee of freedom after speech....it happens in Nigeria so there's nothing brave about breaking laws in public that will put u into trouble when there are other ways of voicing ur concerns

Kukutente23:

There are a lot of Muslim countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Libya where hijab is not forced. Some have even banned it.
Good for them.....until it is banned .. isnt it advisable for Iranians not behave like americans inside iran??

Kukutente23:

So flogging a woman for refusing to wear hijab is simply barbaric no matter how much you shift between apologist and realist.
I never said it's not barbaric....I only said they knew the rules of where they live...why behave otherwise....to for vandamme or to form "i no go gree for anybody" ?? grin

Kukutente23:

Qatar shifted its stance on LGBT simply because of outcry towards the world cup in 2022.

Qatar did not allow PDA and other LGBT nonsense.....I don't what u mean by shift its stance

Kukutente23:

And the Baker in colorado won his case at the supreme court.
Did it stop the fact that the baker was harassed......?? How many other pple won their cases...... Are LGBT folks winning their case in Russia...?? U think u are smart....
When this Islamic people refuse LGBT and deal with them.....u will support them.....are u not just cherry picking their laws??
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 8:33am On Jan 09
Kukutente23:

The joke is on you who is supporting the hypocrisy of Islamic countries when it is shown to you by claiming it's because western countries are not smart while the next breath you preach when you're in Rome behave like Romans.
Like I said, stay in one place. If you want to preach about behaving like Romans, kindly preach it across board.
If you want to preach for every country not to allow freedom, preach it. You can't be preaching both at the same time. It makes you look like an hypocrite
Sigh...context is hard for you....ur brain is doing selective reading
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by afrika(f): 8:52am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

What are u saying?? iran is an Islamic state..100% governed by Islam laws

So non nigerians can break Nigerian law when they enter our country ??

If the USA or CANADA decides to say, dress like them despite helping the middle east accommodate them as asylum seekers, refugees, press would have been crying by now.

Just reading n thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kukutente23: 8:53am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

1. If I say ur IQ is low now...u will get angry.... Is she not supposed to be iranian....why is she not behaving like an iranian...it's like dont know what that expression means (Romans should behave like Romans)

2. Law is law..until it's abolished...weda its right in ur eyes or not.......that's why I have u examples of unreasonable laws even in free secular states but u saw it as jumping left and right...

The law existed ...until they were abolished. ...until the caliophate is removed...u will have to dance to the tune of the law of the land... There's is nothing brave about puting urself in danger because u want to show ur hair and cleavage

Agreed....still that's just forming woke over another state's law...... Islamic pple don't care about being woke....their laws involve women using hijab.....u refuse..u collect.....

Sure......freedom of speech is not guarantee of freedom after speech....it happens in Nigeria so there's nothing brave about breaking laws in public that will put u into trouble when there are other ways of voicing ur concerns

Good for them.....until it is banned .. isnt it advisable for Iranians not behave like americans inside iran??

I never said it's not barbaric....I only said they knew the rules of where they live...why behave otherwise....to for vandamme or to form "i no go gree for anybody" ?? grin

Qatar did not allow PDA and other LGBT nonsense.....I don't what u mean by shift its stance

Did it stop the fact that the baker was harassed......?? How many other pple won their cases...... Are LGBT folks winning their case in Russia...?? U think u are smart....
When this Islamic people refuse LGBT and deal with them.....u will support them.....are u not just cherry picking their laws??
For your 1 above, you are beginning to get confused and still being petulantly abusive. The expression "When in Rome behave like Romans" applies to non-Romans and not citizens of Rome. Your analogy is like saying to a Nigerian to behave like one when in Nigeria. How does that make sense when he is already Nigerian? Like I said before, you just keep shifting everywhere with offpoints.

For your no. 2, if we are to go by your logic, any law existing will never be changed since everyone is expected to abide by the laws without question. MLK, Tubman, Malcom X and a host of others defied racial segregation laws in the US and it was their protests and rallies that eventually led to the abrogation of such laws. Iranian women protesting against use of hijab of which this woman is among is in same class.

If you feel the women are wrong and forming woke to protest against forceful use of hijab, then you should also accept that MLK and co were wrong to rail against racism. You can't say until the laws are changed everyone is expected to comply and still think MLK and co were right to protest against unjust laws.

Be informed that Iranian women have been protesting against forceful usage of hijab for a while and their stand is that hijab usage is not meant to be forceful or compulsory under sharia edict. The oppressive men who are forcing them to comply are those you are supporting with your illogical application of when in Rome behave like Romans.

Like I said, it should be across board. When the Shah is going to New York, he should wear a suit since he is going to America and should behave like Americans.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by jamesversion: 8:55am On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

Nigeria is not a Christian state.... There is technically no Christian state anywhere in the world ... Only Islamic pple run Islamic law governed state and punish others for not obeying their law

The North of Nigeria is governed by Sharia law, which they consider above the constitution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Jan 09
afrika:

If the USA or CANADA decides to say, dress like them despite helping the middle east accommodate them as asylum seekers, refugees, press would have been crying by now.

Just reading n thinking out loud

Press will shout because it will mean that US and Canada is going against it's liberal laws....some pple don't care about right or wrong ..because its a relative matter at the end of the day......they just care about laws not being broken...

Take this unrelated example...that 19year British citizen old that went to join ISIS..and the UK banned her from entry and stripped her of citizenship for affiliations with terrorists

There was outcry from press .... pple still raised support for her to get her back into the UK with her children she birthed in ISIS camp.....funny thing is it doesn't make them terrorist apologist as they supported under the law that a person cannot be stateless..
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Jan 09
jamesversion:

The North of Nigeria is governed by Sharia law, which they consider above the constitution of Nigeria.

Ur point??
Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by bizzibodi(m): 9:05am On Jan 09
74lashes for a woman no be cow oo!it beats me how persia with her historical civilization end up been a head slamming country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab by jumper524(m): 9:20am On Jan 09
mbaise1000:

Didn't know you are an iranian, so you are saying that every single Iranian is a muslim? Or that they should run away from their country because the don't want to agree with what mohamad said he saw in his personal dreams? What if Americans who are muslims? Should they seize to be Americans or Europeans because America and Europe are not muslim countries? Or that if they insist that everyone must eat pork, the muslims there should run away and stop being citizens of those countries? You muslims are always proving that mohamad is more evil than we say, look at your reasoning
wow!! See how intelligent you sound.
Im sure you have little problem with people pracricing gayism openly.

Im sure not all nigerians are muslims or christains that kick against gayism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.