Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension (38045 Views)

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by danietohbadt(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08
seunmsg:

Lol. Just consultancy? So, you’ve seen the consultancy agreement and the deliverables for you to conclude the contract sum is too much?

Your take is just out of ignorance and hatred for the current administration. There is absolutely nothing wrong in the contract awarded to the company except you can prove infraction in the procurement process and contract execution. The honorable minister did absolutely nothing wrong and he won’t go down for this. If the minister had violated any law, I would be the first person to call him out on this forum.

You speak more out of ignorance and sentiments.

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08
danietohbadt:

You speak more out of ignorance and sentiments.

Good. Now tell me the official duties of the minister of interior and how the contract between a company he’s not a director in and the federal ministry of humanitarian affairs led to conflict with his official duties?

4 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Johnthesuccess: 10:50pm On Jan 08
Blessings28:
What brought Peter Obi into this topic?

Ask your grandfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by ideylaff: 11:22pm On Jan 08
trutharena:

Thanks for educating me. Now it make more sense.

Tunji Ojo's wife is a director of the company, they are married by association and that's conflict of interest
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by jimcaddy(m): 12:08am On Jan 09
She hasn't stolen oh. Let's get our facts right
Coolsat:
But she overdo sha

See wetin she thief within a short period
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by ivolt: 1:29am On Jan 09
omohayek:

No, there is no such burden of proof. Diversion of public funds into private accounts is by definition illegal, for the very reason you describe - it's an easy avenue for self-enrichment by skimming the earned interest. This is the same reason why Peter Obi is justifiably called a brazen criminal, because he ran the very same scheme during his years as governor, but managed to get away with it through a combination of immunity protections while in office and "tribal" solidarity once out of it (with many of the very same "kinsmen" who condemned his inaction while governor suddenly switching to singing his praises once he'd stepped down).

Betta Edu is a thief, just like Peter Obi is a thief, but unlike Obi, she can't count on millions of "kinsmen" to shield her from accountability.
Don't derail.
What is the stated punishment for lodging of funds into private account according to our law?
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Odogwuzack: 1:47am On Jan 09
lordkay10:

You can see what we've been saying about Seun and his mods, posts justifiably attacking Obi have all been hidden while those attacking Tinubu were allowed to stand. This is the kind of cleansing Mr Seun intends to do on nairaland grin

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Odogwuzack: 2:06am On Jan 09
lordkay10:
Seun, what exactly is wrong with this post by trutharena that got hidden by your mods while leaving posts making unfounded allegations against the president...you really need serious self introspection

Una dey see am ba? Many persons have been banned just by insulting Obi while insults and unfounded lies about Tinubu is permitted by Seun's mods.

Seun ti gbabode.

3 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Magicdon(m): 3:27am On Jan 09
lapintoz:
She for seek Aso Rock's approval before moving the funds to her aide's personal account.....that way she for dey protected.

This one na medicine after death. Too late.

Whats the essence of moving such money to aides personal account, it criminal and suspicious.....das government money not her allowance
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Egoveen: 4:00am On Jan 09
Dapson73:

Obi is a super thief. A dullard robber for that matter.
Seun please ban this guy,he is so tribalistic
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Magicdon(m): 4:34am On Jan 09
danietohbadt:

1. Is he a director in the company or not?

2. Does the law permit a public office holder to run a business aside farming?

Answer please

what kind of question is number 2? where in the law that stipulates that a public office holder private business must a farmer? So public office holder cant have any other business apart from farming? please park well joor
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by bluefilm: 6:16am On Jan 09
Nonsense drama just to decieve the public.

Must she see him?

Is a simple phone call not enough?
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by ozo13(m): 6:23am On Jan 09
emmykk:

Dear @seun this is the kind of post that bring comment that are not good in nairaland.kindly call moderator to look into this
hahaha but when racoon made his comment about the president.u didn't call seun attention to it ooo.As I always say elections are over and Tinubu is our president, noting anyone can do about it.
The man u are complaining about just made an honest observation about Obi who did exactly what we are accusing peter obi to have done in the past yet people are telling us he is an honest man.I may not agree with the choice of language he decide to use anyway.All in all am happy the president act swiftly to suspend the minister to pave way for proper investigation.We know many more of his ministers are doing same and Nigerians are closely monitoring them.
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Dapson73(m): 7:57am On Jan 09
ClearFlair:

The only dullard here is that Dapson73. I'm sure he also thinks statistics is useless. Ridiculous people

Is it the same useless statistics Pandora dished out last election campaign period?
The statistics was as useless as man breast.
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by danietohbadt(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
seunmsg:

Good. Now tell me the official duties of the minister of interior and how the contract between a company he’s not a director in and the federal ministry of humanitarian affairs led to conflict with his official duties?

You're only fooling yourself with that question oga.

He owns the company and resigning as a Director, while his wife remains a director changes nothing. Everything about the company still runs through him directly.

Stop fooling around.
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by danietohbadt(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
Magicdon:

what kind of question is number 2? where in the law that stipulates that a public office holder private business must a farmer? So public office holder cant have any other business apart from farming? please park well joor

Obviously you know nothing.

No shades
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by emmykk(m): 9:17am On Jan 09
ozo13:
hahaha but when racoon made his comment about the president.u didn't call seun attention to it ooo.As I always say elections are over and Tinubu is our president, noting anyone can do about it.
The man u are complaining about just made an honest observation about Obi who did exactly what we are accusing peter obi to have done in the past yet people are telling us he is an honest man.I may not agree with the choice of language he decide to use anyway.All in all am happy the president act swiftly to suspend the minister to pave way for proper investigation.We know many more of his ministers are doing same and Nigerians are closely monitoring them.

Cleaning up Nairaland from any post that can lead to messing up the forum is on going.

I m a de-tribalise Nigerian and I hate when any person is calling other tribe names.

The poor should not be antagonize themselves while the rich of both tribes are looting and working together.

Make una get sense this new year.
Neither Tinubu nor Peter Obi know if you are existing.

Beside any person has the right to call the president whatever names he or she want that is why he is president,it is for you to prove them wrong.

If someone question the education and the electoral victory of Jagaban it is because the president is not clean in those area.
That was not said of about Obasanjo.

If you are pained about it and restored to doing same without basis it show your education have no character
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Morizo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09
seunmsg:

The above is wrong and not the case. Tunji-Ojo did not award any contract to a company he has interest in unlike Peter Obi that diverted public funds to his family business. Tunji-Ojo is the Minister of Interior and the company in question won a consultancy contract advertised and implemented by Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs. There is no conflict of interest whatsoever.

Again, the company in question has been in existence doing business with various governments since 2009. Tunji-Ojo resigned as a director of the Company since 2019 and has not participated in running the company since then.

The company in question won a contract after following due process as laid down in the Public Procurement Act just like every other company that won contracts in the Ministry. If not for evil agenda, why single out only the company? Is there a law that says the company can no longer bid for and win contracts in accordance with Public Procurement Act because it was founded by a minister? Should the company stop doing business or what?

Is this not same Seun that says he wants to curb tribal engagement in his platform?

No amount of rain can wash away the spots of a leopard - Yoruba adage
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Morizo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09
emmykk:

Dear @seun this is the kind of post that bring comment that are not good in nairaland.kindly call moderator to look into this

Seun himself is a chief tribal instigator! Imagine he corroborated the insult on Obi
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by usagee36: 12:13pm On Jan 09
Tinubu must have touched this lady when he still had strength grin
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by seunmsg(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09
Morizo:

Is this not same Seun that says he wants to curb tribal engagement in his platform?

I’m not Seun Osewa. So, what’s wrong with the comment? What tribe did I mention in the comment?

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by DenreleDave(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09
Morizo:

So what does he comment have to do with tribal engagement?

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by DenreleDave(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09
emmykk:

He has not committed any offence.....

What he said his actually right?

PO did the same while in office, if found innocent.. Same applies to Ojo

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by ozo13(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09
emmykk:

Cleaning up Nairaland from any post that can lead to messing up the forum is on going.

I m a de-tribalise Nigerian and I hate when any person is calling other tribe names.

The poor should not be antagonize themselves while the rich of both tribes are looting and working together.

Make una get sense this new year.
Neither Tinubu nor Peter Obi know if you are existing.

Beside any person has the right to call the president whatever names he or she want that is why he is president,it is for you to prove them wrong.

If someone question the education and the electoral victory of Jagaban it is because the president is not clean in those area.
That was not said of about Obasanjo.

If you are pained about it and restored to doing same without basis it show your education have no character
his observation about Obi investing govt money in business his family has interest in u didn't address it but u are calling seun attention where as racoon made an abusive statement but decide to overlook his own.we must get sense by force this Year.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Asswipemod: 2:40pm On Jan 09
[quote author=seunmsg post=127855271]

I’m not Seun Osewa. So, what’s wrong with the comment? What tribe did I mention in the comment? [/quoms.]

No you're not. We know who you are. Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Asswipemod: 2:42pm On Jan 09
seunmsg:

I’m not Seun Osewa. So, what’s wrong with the comment? What tribe did I mention in the comment?

No you're not. We know who you are. Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Ttipsy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09
Sirchiboy:
How much she collect
over 500m
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Sirchiboy: 4:29pm On Jan 09
Ttipsy:
over 500m
E shock me.
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Sirchiboy: 6:15pm On Jan 09
Ttipsy:
over 500m
How much you collect from the money
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Ttipsy(f): 10:55pm On Jan 09
Sirchiboy:
How much you collect from the money
like 300m send ur Aza na u r my partner in doings
Re: Betta Edu Denied Access To Meet President Tinubu, After Her Suspension by Uchek(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09
U asked the question l was about to ask.

Blessings28:
What brought Peter Obi into this topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.