Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] (3947 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:15am On Jan 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Boss, how do people like us get rid of this spirit of virginity that has made us to remain virgins even though we could easily do away with it? πŸ˜€

Is this normal? And do we break away when we want to?
So, people have attached the word "spirit" to virginity? I never knew.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by KravatExposures: 3:11am On Jan 09
abba190:
ilegendd if u can pay i will be helping in advertizing your books on fb and telegram, i have 3k followers on fb

Can you show evidence of your number of followers and the breakdown eg number of males vs number of females; number of followers in Lagos vs Number outside Lagos; age demography?

How much do you charge for advert placement?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:48am On Jan 09
[quote author=iLegendd post=127848760] It's a bragging right to women. But for men, the society tries to make men feel less when they maintain their virginity.

Since every or most Nigerians will go to Hell at the end of life, no matter how we sleep in Churches or

If there is fear of exploration, then hold it till marriage.

The sad thing is, your wife won't appreciate it. In fact, she'll use it against you. She'll make you feel like no woman wanted you that's why you were a virgin until she came to rescue you.

Women love men that are experienced. In the sights of God, keeping it is good, but in the sight of your wife, keeping it reduces your attractiveness in her eyes.

When a man has lots of women trying to sleep with him, it makes other women watching by the side fall in love with the man because she wants find out what makes those women fall for him easily.

So, the more of a naughty, spoilt, corrupt bad boy you are Words of wisdom
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 6:23am On Jan 09
iLegendd:
So, people have attached the word "spirit" to virginity? I never knew.

shocked

I was just kidding grin

Good morning
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 6:35am On Jan 09
shocked

Thank you for always spitting facts, I've had to pretend to my friends and every girl that showed interest in me that I'm am expert β€” my friends thinks there is something wrong with me but all the girls believe me because it'd be "weird" to them that I'm actually not that type of person. I look like that type of person and I'm not ugly. Till date, nobody believes I'm single, everybody thinks I'm a player except for those close to me. Crazy thing is I'm the chief advisor for those in relationship grin...

And I'm not really religious because how would I be when it's been years I went to church? I seriously don't know why parents' teaching are stuck in my head, this is why I backed off whenever I was close to that stage of...

iLegendd:
It's a bragging right to women. But for men, the society tries to make men feel less when they maintain their virginity.

Since every or most Nigerians will go to Hell at the end of life, no matter how we sleep in Churches or Mosques or pretend to be good, it's just wise to explore and with wisdom.

If there is fear of exploration, then hold it till marriage.

The sad thing is, your wife won't appreciate it. In fact, she'll use it against you. She'll make you feel like no woman wanted you that's why you were a virgin until she came to rescue you.

Women love men that are experienced. In the sights of God, keeping it is good, but in the sight of your wife, keeping it reduces your attractiveness in her eyes.

When a man has lots of women trying to sleep with him, it makes other women watching by the side fall in love with the man because she wants find out what makes those women fall for him easily.

So, the more of a naughty, spoilt, corrupt bad boy you are in the dating world, the more attractive you appear in a woman's eye even if Seyi Vibes, the musician, looks better than you.

I'm saying all these long things to avoid giving you a definite answer so that it won't look as if I'm the one who made you indulge in things morally against your religious belief.

If I were you, I'll find a way to have experience, but since I'm not you, I will be myself and wait.

Just remember, the more body counts you have as a man, the more the woman gets excited because she feels she's with a pro that'll rock her world.

Invariably, the more body counts a woman has, the more men see her as a whΓ΄re and only want to have their own share and run because a public project belongs to the public. You can't privatize it.

Your past (sexual experiences) doesn't matter to a woman, your future does. (Do things that'll generate wealth).

A woman's future doesn't matter to a man, her past does. As long as the man is rich, he'll shape her future.

From what I wrote, deduce a decision.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by KingEarnest(m): 7:17am On Jan 09
iLegendd:

To get the free version of this book so that you can finally handle that part of your life naturally and permanently, reply with: I want the free version of the book with your email address.

Or send a message to the number below on WhatsApp.
I want the free version of this book.

My E-mail Address: emmanuelodiachi2@gmail.com
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by LifeofDream: 7:53am On Jan 09
iLegendd:
Are you the first? If yes, drop number and name of network lemme send 2k card.
Boss ilegendd, what of the second commenter... cheesy
We both drop comment same time, make I laugh this morning... grin
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by oxiide22(m): 8:51am On Jan 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Boss, how do people like us get rid of this spirit of virginity that has made us to remain virgins even though we could easily do away with it? πŸ˜€

Is this normal? And do we break away when we want to?
stop pretending
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 8:58am On Jan 09
oxiide22:
stop pretending

shocked

Why would I?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by youngsum(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
iLegendd:

To get the free version of this book so that you can finally handle that part of your life naturally and permanently, reply with: I want the free version of the book with your email address.

i want the free version ilegendd
youngsum111@gmail.com
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Starboytwo(m): 9:17am On Jan 09
I want the free version of this book. My Good teacher.

Jimh2171@gmail.com
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Prettygirl200(f): 12:54pm On Jan 09
iLegendd:

This man don't you get tired?
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09
KravatExposures:

Can you show evidence of your number of followers and the breakdown eg number of males vs number of females; number of followers in Lagos vs Number outside Lagos; age demography?

How much do you charge for advert placement?
He won't show you. It's probably a format.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 4:07pm On Jan 09
Prettygirl200:
This man don't you get tired?

shocked

So he should stop sharing impactful posts, right? angry

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09
iLegendd
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by Prettygirl200(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

okay sorry, he should continue.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09
iLegendd:

I want the free version of the book.
icruise059@gmail.com
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Ignore women sometimes, except your female family members β€” e get why.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 7:26am On Jan 10
iLegendd:
Ignore women times, e get why.

shocked

Oh, the moniker is really a woman? Noted, thanks boss.
Re: +18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10
LifeofDream:

Boss ilegendd, what of the second commenter... cheesy
We both drop comment same time, make I laugh this morning... grin
Only had the first in mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! / , / My Tardy Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.