Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? (11701 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by okeke6969: 9:29pm On Jan 09
saphiere:
Nigerian men are afraid of independent women.
They are intimidated by our successes.
They need women that are solely dependant on them so that they can use those women as they whish.
Genevieve Nnaji,
Funke Akindele
Tonto Dikeh
Are a proof that Nigerian men can't stand independent women. They need people they can intimidate. People to bruise their ego on.

If the aforementioned women weren't independent, they would have been in their husbands' houses.

I spit on a gender who hates other gender's successes.

Can you see how the above monikers made mockery of Nigerian women? Asking if it's Akeke bread or sliced bread. Because for their minds no Nigerian woman deserves to be a breadwinner.

Let me tell you what you don't know, many women who are bread winner of their family treat their husband like a trash. They made believe they in charge and carry shoulder up like a body builder.
Their husband idea in decision making is just secondary.
Maybe you are not lucky to see one this family setting, my dear, you will feel extremely bad.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by dmgr(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09
BadBradley:
it takes a special grace for a woman who is the breadwinner not to be toxic and useless.

Women generally cannot handle power and responsibility.
Here are some of the disadvantages of women with so much money.

* Her Family will not respect you even if you have your own money

* She will not seek your permission before making certain crucial and vital decisions

* Given how vulnerable and easily deceived women are, expect many idle men both family members, neighbours and friends to patronise her with false praises to obtain money grant or gift from her.

* Make no mistake, God made men to protect women not just with physical strength but with a key sense of caution, suspicion, and a bit of conservatism. The more money she has the less likely your control and protection will be.

* When she runs into trouble with her money either being duped by family members or friends, it becomes your responsibility to get it back or fight for her but not your responsibility to control how she spends the money.

* Remember making money takes time and effort, the more money she makes the less time she has at home and the less sex.

* Unlike men, when a woman comes into money she looks down on everyone including her husband except you're way richer than her.

The bolded sums it all.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by weslay: 9:42pm On Jan 09
saphiere:
They need women that are solely dependant on them so that they can use those women as they whish.
Genevieve Nnaji,
Funke Akindele
Tonto Dikeh
Are a proof that Nigerian men can't stand independent women. They need people they can intimidate. People to bruise their ego on.

If the aforementioned women weren't independent, they would have been in their husbands' houses.

Can you see how the above monikers made mockery of Nigerian women? Asking if it's Akeke bread or sliced bread. Because for their minds no Nigerian woman deserves to be a breadwinner.

You forgot about these amazing women
1. Mercy Johnson
2. Stephanie Okereke
3. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09
@OP:

Marrying the male/female breadwinner of a family especially a poor, large one can plunge the new couple into poverty.

It can also breed hate from your in-laws especially when they exploited the breadwinner and the spouse/nuclear family responsibilities opens the eyes of the exploited.

Sometimes, life is funny. You might marry an average Joe/Jane who grows to become their birth family's breadwinner.

If parents are responsible, have the number of kids they can cater for and adequately do so, there would be no burden on one of the kids to win bread for the family. This is sans emergencies/tragedies.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by BadBradley: 9:55pm On Jan 09
bukatyne:

You must have confused me with one of your sisters.

Confusion and lack of comprehension is a terrible combo to have.

OP talked about a lady breadwinner aka sponsoring her birth family; in your haste to spew the nonsense they taught you in Redpill school, you went on a
tangent.

Instead of you to go back to the OP and modify your post or even ignore mine, you started telling me about your sister.

My sympathy to her.

God will give you all peace.
no , Buky, I know you and can't ever mistake ypu.

it was on you I invented this popular diss: back then "your stupidity needs professional management "

Your mental cum psychotic fits are Nairaland renown and you'll never change or heal from the wrong relationship choices you made over the years that condemned you into a man-hater.

So long Buky
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by PepeXKermit: 10:15pm On Jan 09
saphiere:
Genevieve Nnaji,
Funke Akindele
Tonto Dikeh

Asking why would Ini Edo disrespect men are you indirectly saying that women are created to respect men? Respect is earned to given.

You are only but naive. I will skip on this conversation. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by CrownLands(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09
madridguy:
Like Betta Edu?
Well, yes!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Postinor: 11:50pm On Jan 09
BloomingDale:

Describe your prick first?
huge and large, ready to demolish any obstacles
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by elevated2: 12:04am On Jan 10
The pressure on those girls is huge. You do so much they see little. I don't think I want to because it could affect us. Still thinking about it
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by eepeepook: 12:37am On Jan 10
We’re asking this in 2024. Seun, when will the first waist bead topic for the new year hit front page? Nairaland is stuck in the 2nd century.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by 12inchess: 1:40am On Jan 10
Jeon:
No no no no, they can't.
It will inflict serious injuries to their egos. They can make the lady to go astray from hero to zero, grace to grasses and a mere shadow walking on the Earth, if care is not taken.

I will marry her and her money. Mscheww. Dey play grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by TeamXola(m): 2:16am On Jan 10
Yes so far the love is there
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by PROPEACE: 3:00am On Jan 10
saphiere:
Genevieve Nnaji,
Funke Akindele
Tonto Dikeh

Asking why would Ini Edo disrespect men are you indirectly saying that women are created to respect men? Respect is earned to given.
Those women you mentioned are not more successful than Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili and Folorinsho Alakija who have been married for decades and whose husbands we barely know anything about.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Bubu4Sea: 3:24am On Jan 10
madridguy:
Like Betta Edu?
wicked nigger grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by godofuck231: 6:23am On Jan 10
Why not , when am the Baker and marketer
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by GreatOchuks: 7:43am On Jan 10
It's really risky and draining , you might return from travel one day and discovered that your wife has sold your only land to sponsor her siblings Education, telling you she will refund it later which wouldn't happen.

You will be married to a strong goal getter but the monies she makes wouldn't be seen on her skin due to the conduit pipes draining her ..

Just like someone said , she can do bad investments behind your back to make quick cash to support her family and when it goes South , you will have to be brought into the matter to recover it or pay back the loans .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Ravenna: 7:51am On Jan 10
bigpicture001:

wont you be worried that her dependant family will come after you in hatred, mainly because they will believe you will cut the funds supply to them..?

remember Saint Obi

I won't cut their supply as much as the money is enough for all.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Ravenna: 7:52am On Jan 10
Funflipper:

Please don't even think of it if she is Nigerian.
It's all about perspective.
Na somebody be Naija Millionaire Women Husband. Mine won't be an exception as long as there is Love.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by ZaddyJ: 8:08am On Jan 10
drimzsmoke:
Please, what type of bread are we talking about here, slice or sardine breadπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Jolli jolli bread for texas
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Jan 10
Ravenna:

I won't cut their supply as much as the money is enough for all.

u dnt hv to ..but sh herself will reduce it drastically, because of new responsibility towards children nd partnership with husband...but the family will not understand this , believing ur are responsible
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Demigod22: 11:26am On Jan 10
Lol, see the ladies you mentioned to justify hungry feminist.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iwaela
Amina Mohammed
Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie
Agbani Darego
Mrs. Alakija
Mariama Aloma Muktar
Oby Ezekezili
Ashatu Yusuf

These are women who achieved international recognition and global accolades in their careers, but they are all married to men, whom most people don't even know their names.

These solid women with their fame, wealth, education and experience understand the importance of love and been a responsible wife and mother, that's why they have both their marriage and career.

Why will a reasonable man put Tonto Dike at home for a wife? Since she was dumped, the estranged husband is still enjoying marriage with a woman that wants marriage, but she is still jumping from one Dickson to another.

Funke Akindele emasculated her husband, even want to dictate when he go out, who he hang out with and all that. The JJC skills of music? Nah.

Genevieve Nnaji has never been married, sometimes you will hear she is mentally sick, other times you hear another thing.

Rita Dominic
Omotala
Omoni Oboli

They are rich, famous and married too.

Don't blame the men when the women want only wedding gown but don't want the marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Demigod22: 11:31am On Jan 10
saphiere:
Genevieve Nnaji,
Funke Akindele
Tonto Dikeh

Lol, see the ladies you mentioned to justify hungry feminist?

Ngozi Okonjo-Iwaela
Amina Mohammed
Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie
Agbani Darego
Mrs. Alakija
Mariama Aloma Muktar
Oby Ezekezili
Ashatu Yusuf

These are women who achieved international recognition and global accolades in their careers, but they are all married to men, whom most people don't even know their names.

These solid women with their fame, wealth, education and experience understand the importance of love and been a responsible wife and mother, that's why they have both their marriage and career.

Why will a reasonable man put Tonto Dike at home for a wife? Since she was dumped, the estranged husband is still enjoying marriage with a woman that wants marriage, but she is still jumping from one Dickson to another.

Funke Akindele emasculated her husband, even want to dictate when he go out, who he hang out with and all that. The JJC skills of music? Nah.

Genevieve Nnaji has never been married, sometimes you will hear she is mentally sick, other times you hear another thing.

Rita Dominic
Omotala
Omoni Oboli

They are rich, famous and married too.

Don't blame the men when the women want only wedding gown but don't want the marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Demigod22: 11:38am On Jan 10
OP, it depends on the size of bread she is winning. I met a girl like that, she is good though but she is the first daughter, she carried the weight of everything on her head, from foodstuffs to gas. That point I was even assisting but I know marriage with this one will cripple me financially. She is not earning much and the father is not a serious guy, very irresponsible and he said he is a pastor.

I told my brother that this relationship cannot go close to marriage. I don't want to marry from a family where I have to be sending bag of rice to every Christmas and Easter. I will always be willing to assist my in-laws but I expect them to be above certain level.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Tonytonex(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10
bigpicture001:

u never thought about the family hating u cuz they believe u made her slow her measure of assist to them...that exactly what happened to saint obi
wow!

That's another angle. I never thought of that.

For those without a large/extended family, it'll make sense.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by jojothaiv(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10
drimzsmoke:
Please, what type of bread are we talking about here, slice or sardine breadπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Lol
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Obierika(m): 7:49am On Jan 11
madridguy:
Like Betta Edu?

grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Obierika(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11
Vinnie2000:

Who ask you? Are you a Man/Guy

OverSabi go Kill Monkey, one day! embarassed undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11
I swear bros you no lie at all ,,,, much likely genuine facts,,,, great research and experience..... You nailed it 🀠

BadBradley:
it takes a special grace for a woman who is the breadwinner not to be toxic and useless.

Women generally cannot handle power and responsibility.
Here are some of the disadvantages of women with so much money.

* Her Family will not respect you even if you have your own money

* She will not seek your permission before making certain crucial and vital decisions

* Given how vulnerable and easily deceived women are, expect many idle men both family members, neighbours and friends to patronise her with false praises to obtain money grant or gift from her.

* Make no mistake, God made men to protect women not just with physical strength but with a key sense of caution, suspicion, and a bit of conservatism. The more money she has the less likely your control and protection will be.

* When she runs into trouble with her money either being duped by family members or friends, it becomes your responsibility to get it back or fight for her but not your responsibility to control how she spends the money.

* Remember making money takes time and effort, the more money she makes the less time she has at home and the less sex.

* Unlike men, when a woman comes into money she looks down on everyone including her husband except you're way richer than her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? / LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? / Help! Chima Slapped Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.