Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. (27598 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Jan 11
gidjah:
Ahahahahaha bros ooo u be clown wallahi !! May we never jam bad relationship or wife Sir,u won't enjoy life at all . particularly for most of us here who are quote on d religious side (no divorce) hmmm we just move and sail even on the tides of the waves.How many women u want to divorce say because they aren't behaving well?even d society will label u names o.

So becos of society.... and religion...u will live with someone depressing ur life on top ur own money...welldone sir...na so una dey kill una self
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ford101: 8:35am On Jan 11
advanceDNA:

U just went online to look for one greedy dealers advert...oya below is a very popular dealer on nairaland.....

oya use 3.4m and see if you ll get that car tokumbo.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Jan 11
ford101:
oya use 3.4m and see if you ll get that car tokumbo.

What is ur point sef....?? What are driving at??
U showed me advert...
U showed u a better one..
U are telling me I should see if I can get the car

It's like u just want to argue ....I tell u say I wan buy car now??
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Authur729(m): 11:09am On Jan 11
Na wa man go dy fear to talk to woman oga tell am
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by UcheforGod(f): 11:15am On Jan 11
Tell your wife to tell her brother that the 1.5 million naira that she told him that she has is actually her husband's own and not hers.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by idtiwo: 12:18pm On Jan 11
Stevenbright:

You said your wife told the brother she has 1.5m, that is where the issue is. The right thing for her to say is that we have 1.5m (you and her) from the sale of our car. By so doing, the brother will know you have contributed to the purchase of the car.

So, you don't really have to interface with the guy. Just tell your wife to clarify the issue with her brother.

Infact, if she wants to respect her husband before her brother, the statement shouldn't even be we have 1.5m, the statement should be my husband promised to give me 1.5m to buy a car. By saying that, the brother will now that the husband already played his role , its his sister that want something bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by asapeola(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11
As a married man to another: Sometimes you have to learn how to resist pressure from women! There are some fundamental wrongs with your story: 1.) You are not that close with your in-law which has made it quite difficult to gauge his behaviour and what is attitude would be if he pays such a significant sum in buying the car.
2.) You cant gauge his intentions or thoughts cos u were not initially a party to the discussions between your wife and her brother. Is he thinking that he wants to help his sister get a car or the car is for the family which of course puts it in your possession?
3.) Do not think that your wife is naïve, there might be a plan behind it. Even though you desire comfort for your family, you must also think about future events incase the ownership of the car becomes an issue.

You are a man and its on record that you did try to provide a car but it was an unfortunate venture, so its not as if you couldnt.

Depending on the strength of your self-pride, you may look at the following advices:
1.) Tell your wife to transfer the conversation between her and her brother to you, so that the guy can get a true picture of what is on ground.
2.) You may accept the 3.5m as loan to be paid to you with very liberal repayment plan.
3.) Tell your wife to inform her brother to use the 3.5m to get a car for her but then your claim to that car will be very limited (lest advisable option).

In all you do, do not give your in-law the impression he's buying a car for her sister.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ghettochild(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11
DeLaRue:
Hmm...it's a little complicated.

Even after her brother offered to put in N3.5m, your wife could have told him, that's very nice of you. I will discuss it with my husband and get back to you since he's the one providing the N1.5m balance.

It's just a respect thing.

But that didn't happen so the next best thing is for your wife to ask his brother to call you and discuss the purchase.

Again, that'll be a subtle way for your wife to send a message to her brother that her husband's participation in the decision to buy the car is necessary.

You calling your brother in law is not the right thing to do.

Tell your wife to ask his brother to call you.

If he calls, thank and appreciate him, and inform him you will give your wife the N1.5m to add to the purchase price.

If he refuses to call, then clearly your wife should not continue with the purchase.

You need to assert authority in a sensible, and considerate manner.

You sound like a gentleman and I appreciate you want the best for your wife. But certain things must be done.

DO NOT CALL THE GUY. YOU WILL LOSE RESPECT.
Best advice so far..
OP, follow this gentleman advise.

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Montaque(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11
Opmic:

This is not wisdom at all. This is slavery.
If you need freedom, why marry?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Montaque(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11
ifihearam:

MUMU TALK

You won't understand
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Montaque(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11
olril17:

married man indeed. olopoloo jooba.

Hehehe. We will wait for when you mature to discuss the topic
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Stevenbright(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11
idtiwo:

Infact, if she wants to respect her husband before her brother, the statement shouldn't even be we have 1.5m, the statement should be my husband promised to give me 1.5m to buy a car. By saying that, the brother will now that the husband already played his role , its his sister that want something bigger.

You are very correct
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Chinny024(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11
Call the boy and have a conversation with him concerning the car, it specifications and whole function. ..You can as well chip in how you made the 1.5m...Be at the front line of the buying so Tomorrow it will not look like ur wife bought u a car..🤣🤣🤣..E get why!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Lifeinlight: 9:10pm On Jan 12
AchrafHakimi:

All married men are simps.
You be broke nigga so we understand your frustrations
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Lifeinlight: 9:20pm On Jan 12
ezewealth:

My brother, I can never be a mumu for anybody, I make sacrifices for things that worth it, Dem never born woman way go use my head, I thank God for myself, I can smell deceit from far away.
Then you're not ready for marriage if you cannot make sacrifices for your family. Happy home do not come from the sky. It is built by two couples.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Lifeinlight: 9:24pm On Jan 12
StrongAlphMale:

He is a simp.

SIMP men lack the balls to initiate a break up. seems like the woman is the head of the house
broke nigga we sight you o
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Lifeinlight: 5:51am On Jan 13
StrongAlphMale:

I can see you're frustrated Dude, hence you go around calling everyone who doesn't agree with you "broke"

What a 🤡 you are
Broke man, we know your type
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Evolutionism: 10:56pm On Jan 13
Kids in adult body.

Stupid news just full everywhere these days. Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.