Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. (27597 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ifihearam: 5:58pm On Jan 10
Montaque:
I will speak for the future of this matter. I am married and I have seen things like this happen. Do not hinder the gift (car) coming to your wife through your brother in law. Release the money and face your front. If you don't, the brother will still buy the car (he already has 3.5m) without you and you will be the enemy. Not just to your in-laws, but to the woman living with you. That is a dangerous trend. Assuming if the brother fails to buy the car (after you refused to release the money), your wife will never forget that you blocked her gift from manifesting (her brother will never be guilty in her eyes). You don't want to be seen as a blessing-blocker. Apply wisdom here.

MUMU TALK

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Jan 10
The things that happen like season film undecided

Why would a wife commit her husband's money into an acquisition without involving or acknowledging him?

@OP, since you are honest enough to admit that you are concerned, call your brother in law using the script some posters dropped.

If Muhammed does not go to the mountain, the mountain would go to Muhammed.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by DatNaijaGuy: 6:00pm On Jan 10
I perfectly understand your worries. It's your wife's duty to have let the brother know the source of the money. She making it appears it's her own money is demeaning to your personality.
Anyway, it's not too late to clarify issues.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by mukthar2000(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10
OP don't pretend all is fyn with ur wife decision,

Let her know present fuel pump price shaa.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Houseontherock1: 6:02pm On Jan 10
advanceDNA:

What happened to a 3.5M car if he actually wants to buy a car for his sister?? Why must it be 5M naira car...... Either ur wife wants to run u marital street or the brother wants to run ur wife//you confirm street..

Wateva the case is ...u won't like the outcome after u drop the money grin
Brother wants to run sister street...
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Iqtest: 6:04pm On Jan 10
DeLaRue:
Hmm...it's a little complicated.

Even after her brother offered to put in N3.5m, your wife could have told him, that's very nice of you. I will discuss it with my husband and get back to you since he's the one providing the N1.5m balance.

It's just a respect thing.

But that didn't happen so the next best thing is for your wife to ask his brother to call you and discuss the purchase.

Again, that'll be a subtle way for your wife to send a message to her brother that her husband's participation in the decision to buy the car is necessary.

You calling your brother in law is not the right thing to do.

Tell your wife to ask his brother to call you.

If he calls, thank and appreciate him, and inform him you will give your wife the N1.5m to add to the purchase price.

If he refuses to call, then clearly your wife should not continue with the purchase.

You need to assert authority in a sensible, and considerate manner.

You sound like a gentleman and I appreciate you want the best for your wife. But certain things must be done.

DO NOT CALL THE GUY. YOU WILL LOSE RESPECT.

Op follow this advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by RisenObinna: 6:06pm On Jan 10
AntiWailer:

Engage him and tell him the 1.5 is your own contribution from the car your wife desires to buy that u will sort yourself out later.

Make it look as if u are worried and wanted the sister to get the car so badly cos of the stress on the road commuting which u are not also happy with.

Thank him for looking out for her sister.

In your transfer make narration clear - Transfer contributio. for Omalicha’s car

No need to feel any au

It is his sister, niece and nephew that will enjoy the car most
That's a mature man there
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Peterpanny: 6:07pm On Jan 10
Freethought:
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

The car he wants to get, according to my wife is valued at 5m.

baba clear eyes properly make men no run you street.
These days blood day blood street.
Tell your wife say you don use the money for other purpose.
I don reason my own,no come here next 2 weeks come day tell us how you inlaw run you local.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by okerekingsley90: 6:10pm On Jan 10
Mom007:
Simple phone call... " ring ring... Ah my inlaw, happy new year, how family? My wife told me that you want to give her a surprise gift for the new year... that if I bring the 1.5m I got from the sale of that mumu car I bought last time, you will top it up and get her something more reliable... thank you o, may God bless you real good. Do I give her to send to you or should I just forward it myself like this? ... ok, will do. Thanks so much! Bye! "
Shikenan, story don finish and your family will be blessed with a good car in no time. A good wife from a generous family is a blessing to you and not a threat. You are not competing with anyone.

If he tries this thing, he is finished like someone said it would bring disrespect as that car would not only belong to him. He should pray work hard and buy his OWN CAR. If he doesn’t have the money should he kill himself? Of course he would buy a car hopefully if he works harder. The wife should be patient

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by olril17(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10
Montaque:
I will speak for the future of this matter. I am married and I have seen things like this happen. Do not hinder the gift (car) coming to your wife through your brother in law. Release the money and face your front. If you don't, the brother will still buy the car (he already has 3.5m) without you and you will be the enemy. Not just to your in-laws, but to the woman living with you. That is a dangerous trend. Assuming if the brother fails to buy the car (after you refused to release the money), your wife will never forget that you blocked her gift from manifesting (her brother will never be guilty in her eyes). You don't want to be seen as a blessing-blocker. Apply wisdom here.
married man indeed. olopoloo jooba.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ifihearam: 6:12pm On Jan 10
Wether or not you give her the money, this will end badly.

You will not see the car or the kind of car you will see eh, the one you sold will be beter off.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by winner37(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10
Pleasing your wife at your own discomfort could be disastrous at the end ..

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by okerekingsley90: 6:14pm On Jan 10
ifihearam:
Wether or not you give her the money, this will end badly.

You will not see the car or the kind of car you will see eh, the one you sold will be beter off.

But honestly like people are saying men are losing authority although it depends on the kind of woman one marries a good woman knowing her husband doesn’t have much and as well made a bad purchase would be considerate

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:15pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn
grin ;DLet the mayhem begin! grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by History555: 6:22pm On Jan 10
Freethought:
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

Are you sure he has 5 million. Abi e wants to run your wife street. Don't give her the 1.5 million. Tell her you invested it in dangote sugar shares for better return. Let her brother buy the car for her. That way you will know if he is serious or wants to defraud you and your wife. Don't be surprised if he wants to japa and needs your money.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Aringon(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10
How.on earth did you know this case?

Some.of you will configure what is not to confuse someone and think you are smart.

advanceDNA:

What happened to a 3.5M car if he actually wants to buy a car for his sister?? Why must it be 5M naira car...... Either ur wife wants to run u marital street or the brother wants to run ur wife//you confirm street..

Wateva the case is ...u won't like the outcome after u drop the money grin
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Jan 10
Aringon:

How.on earth did you know this case?

Some.of you will configure what is not to confuse someone and think you are smart.

U don't have to like my opinion.....codedly insult me is condescending.... I have ur size ooo

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Aringon(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10
Oga, your wife's younger brother is your inlaw and you need to ring.and hear from.him of the balance of 3.5m is his contribution or something.

If you are not.comfortable with the arrangement let both your wife and his brother know. Don't listen to anyone that calls you a SIMP.

You love your wife and wants her comfortable and anyone who doesn't like should go hug a TRANSFORMER.

QED

Freethought:

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Aringon(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10
Yaba left, pride goes before a fall. ITK go meet you on your way and we will know the result later . Mtcheeeewwwwwww

AchrafHakimi:

Deputy Simp with zero contribution.
PS: All married men are simps.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Dearlord(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10
Somebody is about to be scammed in HD life
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by FireUpNow(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:
If you open your mouth and tell him will you die?
This simp dey fear him wife family!! grin

Bloody simp.

Why you dey cook Olumo rock for another man matter? Shuooo

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Aringon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10
Jog on please

advanceDNA:

U don't have to like my opinion.....codedly insult me is condescending.... I have ur size ooo
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by 007kjb: 6:37pm On Jan 10
There is nothing wrong in having a generous in-laws since your wife doesn't disrespect you..man you should be happy u are a lucky man

Pick up your phone and call your inlaw, someone have already told you how the conversation should be
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Dearlord(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10
History555:

Are you sure he has 5 million. Abi e wants to run your wife street. Don't give her the 1.5 million. Tell her you invested it in dangote sugar shares for better return. Let her brother buy the car for her. That way you will know if he is serious or wants to defraud you and your wife. Don't be surprised if he wants to japa and needs your money.
Don't mind him, his wife is aware of the plan or even the master planner

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by imagrg(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10
Let her go ahead. It remains your property.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by chukwudiology(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10
What if ur wife younger brother is about to scam u and ur wife. If the guy wants to buy a car for ur wife, he should buy the one his money can afford.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by tonicyril: 6:41pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

this is coming late but let me tell u the reality..

U will submit the money..
The car will be bought(that is if ur brother in-law no run ur sister street)
When the car is bought, it automatically become ur wife's car, she would lay claim to it either directly or indirectly...
So just know that u re dashing her the money u saved tru tin and thick grin grin

Sorry bro, the bad thing is that u would even have the chance to tel in-law that u re the one who saved the money and not her...bad experience grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Trustyourself: 6:44pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Deputy Simp with zero contribution.
PS: All married men are simps.

Including your father...
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by patorial(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn

I thought I'm the only one that noticed these things.
I'm even more shock OP replied him, though he ignored the insult.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by patorial(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Well, i can boldly say, none of what's in your first paragraph is the case. The boy is comfortable to some extent and i believe i know my wife to some extent.

My only worry is your last paragraph.

Seem like you are not street worthy.

You think a poor man will come up to run you a 3Million Naira street?
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ForChrist1: 6:49pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

This is one of the things I'm saying. The guy is buying the car for his sister.

Can your wife drive?
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Legendaryd(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Just overlook them , don't say anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.