Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. (27602 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by caesymore(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Deputy Simp with zero contribution.
PS: All married men are simps.

You must be naughty you boy.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by M0M0SHIKI: 6:53pm On Jan 10
Your not comfortable because it's your 1.5m and still the car won't be in your name.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by BadMaster: 6:54pm On Jan 10
@Freethought, I can assure you that, if you contribute to that money for the car, it will be used to shame you tomorrow, either by your wife or her brother.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by seanfer(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10
Greenfaces:

C180 mercedes. Old school but very rugged. Plus low maintaining cost and low fuel consumption. Less than 3m for the tokunbor

Which woman will want to drive that old school C180.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by franksam209: 7:11pm On Jan 10
Read all you wrote again and see if it makes any sense to you?
You are just breeding future problems, you must have at a point promised her a car that's why she's indirectly pressuring you,if you are not ready to get her a car kindly let her know,, and even if you want to get her a car, there's no point involving her brother,
Besides 1.5mil cannot get you any car, even if it does you will definitely spend extra 700k fixing the car.,
Be a man before you start losing your respect

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by skj1377(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10
Your N1.5million is a used in Nigeria car. Why not save N3million and buy foreign used car. The Nigerian used car of that price will disgrace you daily. Besides, you will spend unexpected amounts of money fixing it. Avoid Nigeria used cars if you can
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Olaolex: 7:16pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Naddy100(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:
If you open your mouth and tell him will you die?
This simp dey fear him wife family!! grin

Bloody simp.

Smiless..... You no well at all
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by WantsandMore: 7:23pm On Jan 10
Freethought:
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

The car he wants to get, according to my wife is valued at 5m.

[s]call the Bro, explain things man to man ....men will always come through, the idea is to make your wife happy, make it a collective effort but make sure it's a favor owed. Be ready to pay back[/s]
Calm down bro, I'm not that close to the boy and besides he's way younger than i am.
The bolded invalidate the above. Talk to your wife mam. It's the only way out.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10
You must have mannerisms problems, so because you are on a faceless forum you thinking can disrespect people that should be close to your father's age
! pls apologize to him and sail on.Africans are known with respectful character even if the person is far away off. You shouldn't be using words disrespectfully in d public ,it potrays ....
AchrafHakimi:
If you open your mouth and tell him will you die?
This simp dey fear him wife family!! grin

Bloody simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Walkat9t: 7:24pm On Jan 10
If you like join money with your wife family for your your comfort and that of your wife you will be amazed one day your wife will use it to abuse you. Don't rush to get another car, do another savings in addition to the 1.5 million and get a better car from your own money.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

All married men are simps.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10
My dear ,the reverse is the case here, men are wired to die for Thier spouse o,(so it looks like from experience).Men take a lot to please Thier families so when it comes to d car issue just allow him please his wife else it won't be a small war at home trust me. Whenever you see the home sailing smoothly with happiness,pls know that the 99% MUMU IS D MAN.if you are married u should relate with this na , men won't want the nextdoor neighbors to hear d quarrel but madam will prefer that, so she can easily win d case even without going to any court.Whenu hear men die b4 Thier time na plenty thinking and stress/family wahhala management casue most of the matter .initially I tot it has to do with d poor alone but I recently got to understand that it is a national matter both with d rich and poor.Men must keep making sacrifices even if it had to be small MUMU follow !.
Jewessgratitud3:
Lol@ a crazy comment above.

Well, simply tell your wife how you feel about the whole arrangement. Its your money and you have the right to decide how it should be utilized.

You're the man of the house, speak up. don't die in silence or displease yourself to please other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10
He is a child pls ignore him many of them do not have father figures at home hence d reasons for the depressed opinions !can't u see his moniker ( the scam that twisted the white lady he was dating over properties )
Lifeinlight:
you go soon chop ban no worry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by ibinaboonline: 7:37pm On Jan 10
It's simple. "O boy, which kind car you wan buy my wife? You sure say na sure thing? Etc, etc." In the process of this convo, say something like, " just make sure it's a good deal because I don't want to waste this my 1.5 million on a bad deal again." So, first step is to tell your wife to invite the boy over for a chat.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by emonis88: 7:40pm On Jan 10
Let him buy the car first , then make sure u let everyone, know that the 1.5 mil is from u.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by PopQueenAgency: 7:41pm On Jan 10
Wallade:

Don't worry brother, tell her to get her brother's account details for you and transfer the 1.5million naira to her brother, from your account, so he can get the 5 million naira car for your wife.

I understand your fears but it is fine. Never mind.

The boy go chew the bar.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10
AMAKA is it wrong to bring issues to the public to discuss at a forum like this ?why is it called a public forum ?have you not been learning from this forum your self ?this the job of the forum and we all have various contribution toake on it. Most of the counsel he is getting might not be on his mind soly because he seem blank at the moment .Even if you go tell this to your clergy ,it is already a public matter,how are you sure it ends with him ?. He came to d right place to sample people's opinion ,he's gonna pick d best counsel .SO U CAN also GIVE HIM A BETTER COUNSEL IF U THINK MOST OF THE CONTRIBUTORS HERE AINT DOING A GOOD JOB
amakanancy:

Is it his fault. ? It's the fault of the person bringing his life and family to the forum. I can't spread my cloth by the roadside and now complain cars are splashing muddy water on it....
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by 4ward4: 7:46pm On Jan 10
5 million naira car grin grin, hope it is a a corolla car and not something fancy. Do you know how much is the maintaince of such car ? Such car doesn't use oil less than 25k. Parts will be expensive and other minor repairs. Or do you think car owners just stop spending the moment they own a car?
Don't let your wife drag you into a lifestyle you can't maintain. It is obvious her kid bro have money to throw around.
You want let woman pressure you, lol... You will soon be thrown under the bus

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Greenfaces: 7:51pm On Jan 10
seanfer:

Which woman will want to drive that old school C180.
Lol. I'm enjoying it sha.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Osinachiadinma: 7:54pm On Jan 10
You are not old enough to marry yet wink
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by StrongAlphMale: 7:54pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn

Dear young man/ woman, whichever one you are.

The op freethought is a notorious simp man. Which one is to make her happy? Inasmuch as Car bring's comfort at the same time it is also liability. Will she be the one maintaining it? No she won't! So why is the op afraid to speak with her.

Simp weak men have no say nor control of their relationships. Pathetic
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by StrongAlphMale: 7:58pm On Jan 10
4ward4:
5 million naira car grin grin, hope it is a a corolla car and not something fancy. Do you know how much is the maintaince of such car ? Such car doesn't use oil less than 25k. Parts will be expensive and other minor repairs. Or do you think car owners just stop spending the moment they own a car?
Don't let your wife drag you into a lifestyle you can't maintain. It is obvious her kid bro have money to throw around.
You want let woman pressure you, lol... You will soon be thrown under the bus

CC freethought

Unfortunately some simps above have already brainwashed the freethought.

Man isn't even thinking about the car maintenance. Freethought abeg tell us, is it your beloved wife that'll be maintaining the car? Or u think to maintain a car is a joke?
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10
You are giving him a counsel that seem good and I am also loving it here but the oga seem a reserve person and not too much of the socialite type who can socilize-greet/scope to get favor from another person.people are like that different,they just mind Thier lanes and paddle Thier own canoe themselves. But unfortunately he has a wife that's loud and not comfortable with a manageable life style majorly because she wasn't trained that way and grew up into enough WEALTH.So oga must grow up financially or learn to tolerate madam untill him financial base widens up.Else if he tries to talk down his wife over issues like this ,there is gonna be a lot of fight at home ,this I can see from a far.it would look like he came into her life to humble her with smallness (I don't want to say poverty )my wife is d opposite.Her dad is a big goon million man ,me started well when I met her with my changing of cars at will then in FCT .Her mum.likes me so well but her baba troubled me so much while attempting to snatch away his favorite daughter (like he once told me ). When things were very down for moi , I asked honey to go to her dad who just sold one his four BRM duplex in millions , so she can get at least 2 or 1 mill make she carry do business! Come and hear my honey talking .. chai , I will never forget her replies till date o. She said "you have married me ,it will be wrong for me to go back to my father to give me money for business while I am still married to you"!! I went mad but later became calm. what would u say in this scenario?so u can see people are different.I then couldn't call her dad , we no dey gree ,till date for over a decade ,I have never called my FIL ,his level and my parole not d same his game and mine are wide opposite.
Mom007:
Simple phone call... " ring ring... Ah my inlaw, happy new year, how family? My wife told me that you want to give her a surprise gift for the new year... that if I bring the 1.5m I got from the sale of that mumu car I bought last time, you will top it up and get her something more reliable... thank you o, may God bless you real good. Do I give her to send to you or should I just forward it myself like this? ... ok, will do. Thanks so much! Bye! "
Shikenan, story don finish and your family will be blessed with a good car in no time. A good wife from a generous family is a blessing to you and not a threat. You are not competing with anyone.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by gidjah(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10
If ire kids ,they are not married , when they get married they will see d other side of life .Your eyes gonooen by the time u are almost dating or marrying all
f ladies in your vilkagebir street , you will know marriage is a diff ball game and village people are real.Most if this boys shouting redpil can't keep a wife at home for up to 6monthsb, frustration will almost kill them
Fryx:

And why do you think he will marry a woman he can’t control. Why do you think every man is as foolish as marrying a woman that will be bold enough to cheat under their roof.

You are not man enough if you think your wife will cheat on you. From the moment you are building a relationship with a woman, you plant your fear in her heart and maintain that fear till after marriage.

A real man have no business dating or marrying a woman that does not genuinely fear him. So I find these una redpill bulaba confusing and childish. Learn how to handle a woman properly and stop calling others simp because a confused lot ask you to embrace bitterness towards women.

Life is more beautiful than that.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by finallybusy: 8:15pm On Jan 10
People different, sha. I will be happy to not spend a lot to buy my wife a gift. Then again, I am not married so circumstances may change. Cancel the whole arrangement if you feel emasculated from the gesture. Highest she’ll hold it against you. With time, she’ll come to terms with your decision.

My final opinion: It is better to buy a brand new bicycle in this country than a fairly used jeep. One won’t need maintenance for at least three years while the other may run you into a bush. Be wise.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by johnog4sure: 8:15pm On Jan 10
Freethought:
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

The car he wants to get, according to my wife is valued at 5m.

It's easy na, tell her you have seen a car it's 2M and you want to add up money to buy it for her, use it to buy time , I suspect her brother want to scam her, or they both are about to get scammed...I am a married not those teens who doesn't understand marriage and insult people on a faceless forum
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by 4ward4: 8:18pm On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately some simps above have already brainwashed the freethought.

Man isn't even thinking about the car maintenance. Freethought abeg tell us, is it your beloved wife that'll be maintaining the car? Or u think to maintain a car is a joke?

He will learn, and it might be the hard way...
if at all that car no lead to a breakup
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by StrongAlphMale: 8:22pm On Jan 10
4ward4:

He will learn, and it might be the hard way...
if at all that car no lead to a breakup

He is a simp.

SIMP men lack the balls to initiate a break up. seems like the woman is the head of the house
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Wallade(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10
PopQueenAgency:

The boy go chew the bar.

If the boy chop the money, the sister, my wife, can't come and harass me for a car anymore.

That's her problem, going forward.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Calm down bro, I'm not that close to the boy and besides he's way younger than i am.
Good her blood brother wants to buy her a car, But a candid advise, Release just 1m to support it.. Keep the 500k, you will need it after the car don show.or if money entet voicemail.

Car is a necessity and a liability in disguise..
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10
Well just add some money to the one at hand to make it 1.5m case settle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.