Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This (4831 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Jan 11
Are you actually a woman? I am sorry to ask because the tone of your writing feels masculine
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Irupetepete: 2:43pm On Jan 11
StrongAlphMale:
Believe these trash at your own peril.

The facts it's even coming from a well known 🤡 parading as feminist on this forum makes it a more bigger trash.

Nollywood drama has blindfolded this one's reasoning.
every 3 eke market, she will have something to say so as to console herself

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Irupetepete: 2:47pm On Jan 11
Obierika:

Piss off!

If you see that lady physically I doubt if you will have the liver to look her in the eye and talk trash to her.

You teenagers can only talk tough online cos this is an anonymous platform!
I hope you know the person you are defending is rude and mannerless?

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by EriMma1: 3:18pm On Jan 11
[sup][/sup]
Irupetepete:
I hope you know the person you are defending is rude and mannerless?

Oh you expect her to give you a pat on the back whenever you go picking on her first?

She'll post her story jeje without calling anybody, all of you will go and start taunting her on top her own story again and when she claps back you'll scream rude!!!!.

Common gerraway from here

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Irupetepete: 3:21pm On Jan 11
EriMma1:
[sup][/sup]

Oh you expect her to give you a pat on the back whenever you go picking on her first?

She'll post her story jeje without calling anybody, all of you will go and start taunting her on top her own story again and when she claps back you'll scream rude!!!!.

Common gerraway from here
that evening newspaper no go give you her old kpekus knack this one you are jumping up and down like a goat on heat..

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Demigod22: 3:31pm On Jan 11
Rape and any other sexual crimes are totally disturbing and unwarranted. We all should condemn such crimes.

But I can't relate to this story, I was sexually abused as a child, but this story is doing me like all these Nani boy series.
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by EriMma1: 5:14pm On Jan 11
Okoroawusa:
Are you actually a woman? I am sorry to ask because the tone of your writing feels masculine

So you don't know Ashiralwealthy whom you guys were gossiping that year after she made a post about her outing with a Nairalander osim she's sounding masculine.
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:
This is to create rape awareness and warn young girls and mothers out there to take precautionary measures to reduce rape cases because these things happen every now and then and those it happened to may not be able to disclose it to anyone.

Teach your girls never to trust or visit a man alone.

In my case it was a near rape experience on two occasions. One was in the 80s when I was still a kid and the other happened when I was already an adult.

The first one, I was playing with some neighbors children in our neighborhood. They were twin boys and same age as my twin and I.

As we were playing in their house with other children our age, their elder brother, a very big guy in his mid 20s then just walked in and as we all tried to rush out of the house, he just pulled me back, layed me on the bed and lied on top of me. I was just under his stomach struggling, kicking and screaming that he should let me go that my mom is going to beat me. Immediately he stood up and I ran out of the house. The other children didn't know what was going on.

I got home and told my Mom and she quickly checked my body and didn't see anything. She asked me if he touched my body I said no that he just layed on my body. she warned me never to go there again and I stopped.

The second one happened in 2013 after one of my chairmen fired me for turning down his advances.
There was this man that used to give me a lift to work then before I lost the job. He would come to the bustop and pick me. At a point I started avoiding him because it was becoming too much. When he noticed I no longer stood at the bustop he started coming to wait for me in front of my house.
When he came one day and found out I had lost my job, he promised to help me get a job in his office.

One day he told me that there's an opening that I should come let's discuss how I'll go about it. I went there and as soon as I entered his house he shut the door, threw the key in a far corner of his room and pushed me on the bed. Gosh! I felt like my life was over. I started screaming, I pushed and pushed and kicked until he got tired and stood up. I told him to open the door before I do something stupid he now opened and I left. God! That was so close!

Since then I never trusted anyone again. I kept to myself for long and till tomorrow none of my family members know about this. I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone except my then ex though we were not together at the time. I just called him and said see what happened to me and he blamed me for going there. I ended the call and that was it.

Please young ladies and mothers to baby girls, protect your girl child at all cost and always warn them of the dangers of going alone to a mans house.. many have been lured and even killed while struggling with a rapist.

Let's be safe out there
All your post are always half truth, or outright lies or total confabulations.

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Kevineleven(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11
Hardy123:
This insane lady again

Madam rest

Zukwanike

Nobody gives a "F" about your useless story and needless advice especially coming from a depressed evening news paper

Once again, madam rest

Or is Seun paying you for all this ?

Make una take am easy with harsh comment for this forum, a female banker committed suicide today, abi na yesterday, una no see am for front page? She wasted everything that makes life easy, now na devil dey enjoy am, if any other endowed lady commits suicide , am going to do something in this country, Op this one everybody is trying to rape you, e be like say u get am...

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Kevineleven(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11
How to defeat a rapist

1: Say something like " ok wait let me UnCloth you too dey rush, sit up, grab something a bit heavy and hit his head.

2: rape is a close contact struggle, bite his ear like your life depend on it, bite it off

3: If you have any pointed object, stab to kill, aim for the neck, eyes or plexus.

4: leave the premise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by ukaface(f): 6:50pm On Jan 11
Fineman2:
This drama queen is at it again

Must you bring all your life stories on this forum?
You feel attacked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by KosiGee(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm telling you.

My dear I've not gone for any therapy. Like I'm so ashamed to tell anyone this. I can do that here because no body knows me here.

It was a terrible experience..

Thanks dear.

After your first experience, did your mum not go back to that house to see the man who assaulted you? I was expecting you to say that she confronted the pedophile after checking your body.

What did she do after that apart from telling you not to go there again?
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Rejouir: 8:09pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:
This is to create rape awareness and warn young girls and mothers out there to take precautionary measures to reduce rape cases because these things happen every now and then and those it happened to may not be able to disclose it to anyone.

In my case it was a near rape experience on two occasions. One was in the 80s when I was still a kid and the other happened when I was already an adult.

The first one, I was playing with some neighbors children in our neighborhood. They were twin boys and same age as my twin and I.

As we were playing in their house with other children our age, their elder brother, a very big guy in his mid 20s then just walked in and as we all tried to rush out of the house, he just pulled me back, layed me on the bed and lied on top of me. I was just under his stomach struggling, kicking and screaming that he should let me go that my mom is going to beat me. Immediately he stood up and I ran out of the house. The other children didn't know what was going on.

I got home and told my Mom and she quickly checked my body and didn't see anything. She asked me if he touched my body I said no that he just layed on my body. she warned me never to go there again and I stopped.

The second one happened in 2013 after one of my chairmen fired me for turning down his advances.
There was this man that used to give me a lift to work then before I lost the job. He would come to the bustop and pick me. At a point I started avoiding him because it was becoming too much. When he noticed I no longer stood at the bustop he started coming to wait for me in front of my house.
When he came one day and found out I had lost my job, he promised to help me get a job in his office.

One day he told me that there's an opening that I should come let's discuss how I'll go about it. I went there and as soon as I entered his house he shut the door, threw the key in a far corner of his room and pushed me on the bed. Gosh! I felt like my life was over. I started screaming, I pushed and pushed and kicked until he got tired and stood up. I told him to open the door before I do something stupid he now opened and I left. God! That was so close!

Since then I never trusted anyone again. I kept to myself for long and till tomorrow none of my family members know about this. I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone except my then ex though we were not together at the time. I just called him and said see what happened to me and he blamed me for going there. I ended the call and that was it.

Please young ladies and mothers to baby girls, protect your girl child at all cost and always warn them of the dangers of going alone to a mans house.. many have been lured and even killed while struggling with a rapist.

Let's be safe out there
I Keep telling women, learn to work for what you earn, all these shortcuts to destinations will only lead to pain, always eager for shortcuts, a guy would give you money you will collect thinking you are fooling him, by eating as much as you can from him, where as you have a man, and you know this guy intensions why he buys you these gifts. If you get lured by him, raped, aunty just bare in mind it's your long throat that got you into this mess.
Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Fineman2: 9:04pm On Jan 11
ukaface:

You feel attacked?
No dear, but she needs to grow up

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Benoti(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

Let's be safe out there

Sorry about that. Talk to a stranger about your past or your pain help also. Get into a social meeting and let out your emotion. Laugh over it and it will help. This might cause you in a new relationship. Because it will push you far from guys with good intention also .

Dm. Let talk about it and free your mind

2 Likes

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by culf: 11:04pm On Jan 11
U
flokii:

Why did she agree to meet a stranger of opposite sex in a hotel?..
C'mon now, when eateries and open places full everywhere. The man obviously felt she was down for business too.

Ladies and deception are like 5 & 6.

She didn't say hotel o, but home and secondly this is a man that has presented himself as a helper, that have been helping her, so he is not totally a stranger and even at that, but one demand for sex or any kind of payback before assisting (What happened to"Love your neighbour as I have loved you"wink? He obviously wasn't interested in helping but after what he could get, he was only pretending.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by flokii: 11:12pm On Jan 11
culf:
U

She didn't say hotel o, but home and secondly this is a man that has presented himself as a helper, that have been helping her, so he is not totally a stranger and even at that, but one demand for sex or any kind of payback before assisting (What happened to"Love your neighbour as I have loved you"wink? He obviously wasn't interested in helping but after what he could get, he was only pretending.

She knew the man wanted sex.. women just like to feign ignorance but in real sense, they are more exposed and mature than their male peers.
She knew where the man was heading to, reason she stopped waiting at the b/stop. Don't be surprised that the man actually got what he wanted but the OP is here giving people zobo about escaping rape.

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by illicit(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11
myami:
you know any lady that rapes guys. I'm horñy at the moment

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by culf: 11:31pm On Jan 11
flokii:

She knew the man wanted sex.. women just like to feign ignorance but in real sense, they are more exposed and mature than their male peers.
She knew where the man was heading to, reason she stopped waiting at the b/stop. Don't be surprised that the man actually got what he wanted but the OP is here giving people zobo about escaping rape.

I don't and won't support this? How will she know, the wanted to help her and he actually has been helping so why would she suspect otherwise?
If your assistance and generosity is becoming much towards most people, they tend to withdraw.
Bros no dey reason like this ooo

1 Like

Re: My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This by Smartguyboy(m): 1:00am On Jan 12
Jewessgratitud3:

Let's be safe out there

I keep telling girls if you are not ready for sex there’s no need going to any guy house if the person is not your blood brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Many Guys Not Interested In Marriage? / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.