Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani (30250 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Shikena(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11
The real Amaka

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by 2blessed01(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11
#BlackIsBeautiful...
Beauty and brains....
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by blowjohn(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11
These are people that are meant to go into research, especially in the sciences.

She can score highest in jamb even at this age.

BUT THEY USUALLY HAVE OTHER ISSUES.

IF U KNOW, U KNOW
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by treatise: 4:08pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani
Many Nasara James Dabos have been decimated by marauding Fulani bandit and by extension , cut their dreams shorts.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by KankOfLife(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11
Brains like her's should be specially nurtured, many more like her scattered all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Christlike01: 4:08pm On Jan 11
We are proud of you,Nasara ! If this girl had come from a particular part of Nigeria that I wouldn't want to mention,nobody would have been able to breathe here !

Up Nasara !

Up Kaduna !

Up Nigeria !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11
Ha, Aboki girls don dey catch up o! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by chukwuoke(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani

Yea is what we need in this country not killings and hatred. God bless her dreams. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Sholaco: 4:10pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population.
Her security is the most important thing...

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by webizone(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11
SmartyPants:

That's okay. If Nigeria is not ready, let those who are ready use her, after all whatever innovation she drives will still help the world if put into western hands. I saw up there that she wants to become a doctor which si probably the best this country can offer her, and just started to shake my head. Someone with that level of IQ should be a research scientist.

You and I think alike. How many people know that just being a doctor, although very much in demand, is presently redundant?

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by nihinlade(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11
Very soon you will hear she is in Harvard or Oxford. Those ones don't waste time to steal the best.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by SmartyPants(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11
webizone:

You and I think alike. How many people know that just being a doctor, although very much in demand, is presently redundant?

I don't know if redundant is really the word I'd use but yes there are enough smart people lining up to be doctors. The geniuses among us should be made to aim a little higher.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Ibecon: 4:16pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Dey Play
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by seunoj: 4:16pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

Note:

The day we remove our mind from the last statement, Nigeria will move forward. Establishment of functional structures and holding pple accountable has no substitute. But what do I know, let’s continue this collective population notion.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by coputa(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

She doesn't need it.
Talent such as hers is sought after, not the other way round.
Apart from the scholarship offered to her,there are many vicissitudes of life that may hamper her dream,her successes outside the shores of Nigeria is 99% guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Sicklebear28: 4:18pm On Jan 11
masseratti:
exactly my thoughts when I saw southern kaduna.. But still this girl should be in a special school for special kids, we should actually have schools like that where top talents with IQ are the only ones admitted and free.

There is a school for the gifted in Abeokuta Ogun state own by Prof. Solar in(Mathematics)

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by africandollar: 4:24pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

Note:

Chai! That would be a totally myopic view/use of her talent!
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Amumaigwe: 4:24pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

She doesn't need it.
Talent such as hers is sought after, not the other way round.

If they don't waste her before her prime
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by GentleRay: 4:24pm On Jan 11
Her talent was nurtured and discovered in Nigeria. A genius can excel anywhere he or she finds is self.
IGBOSON1:

The question is...does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and does it have the enabling environment to nurture and protect her so she achieves the best of her potential?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by webizone(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11
SmartyPants:

I don't know if redundant is really the word I'd use but yes there are enough smart people lining up to be doctors. The geniuses among us should be made to aim a little higher.

Maybe I should use the word cliché. It would be a waste to continue what is already known and exists just because you want to be safe while you have the brain that can help us unlock more potential (and get rich off grants and investments, while doing it).

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Ogene001: 4:26pm On Jan 11
Anguldi:
Hausa amaka tongue
Southern Kaduna is not Hausa. Kaduna city is not Hausa land. Hausa ends in Zaria

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Stephench: 4:29pm On Jan 11
That memorizing makes her seem like a Superman. You can have a high IQ without been so great at memorizing
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by africandollar: 4:30pm On Jan 11
Anguldi:
Hausa amaka tongue

Hausa dey bear James? Dey play! grin
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by kokoA(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11
I hope a good d!KC doesn't come her way along the line. A good gbola can change a lot in a promising young girl's life.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Rahkman: 4:31pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

Note:

you are highly delusional

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by piriton: 4:32pm On Jan 11
Brain
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by atobs4real(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
BloomingDale:
They should protect her from bandits, terrorists and herdsmen. We no wan hear story o!!!
Because Muslims hate education
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Thegamingorca(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani

Make she read medicine come specialize in neurosurgery
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Whalis: 4:36pm On Jan 11
May Boko Haram and Fulani led Jihadists not see her in Jesus' name amen.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Ken4Christ: 4:36pm On Jan 11
They should take her away from that State before Boko Haram will kidnap her marry her forcefully.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by kenchop: 4:36pm On Jan 11
I HOPE SHE WONT BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD BY THOSE ZOMBIE Fulani HERDSMEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures / There Will Be Chaos If Atiku Visits Ogun State —kashamu / Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.