Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani (30251 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Pogigai: 8:56pm On Jan 11
Great Mind. Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by higgs: 9:15pm On Jan 11
She can be a doctorand still be a researchscientist, the two are not mutually exclusive.Let her follow her passion.
SmartyPants:

That's okay. If Nigeria is not ready, let those who are ready use her, after all whatever innovation she drives will still help the world if put into western hands. I saw up there that she wants to become a doctor which si probably the best this country can offer her, and just started to shake my head. Someone with that level of IQ should be a research scientist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by paul4prime: 9:42pm On Jan 11
make them carry her japa before bandit go japa with her
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11
kettykin:
Contribute money and send her outside the country so that Nigeria would not happen her
You missed the part where the state government is giving her scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11
higgs:
She can be a doctorand still be a researchscientist, the two are not mutually exclusive.Let her follow her passion.
I'm sure that she's still thinking like most of us used to do when we were in her age: everyone wanted to become a doctor grin grin grin. She will eventually realise that there are more areas better suited for her than being a doctor as she grows up most especially now that she's becoming a govt piking.

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11
Rostikol:

This is your Low IQ talking.

There are scores of millions of people going about their lives in the north with no problem whatsoever, but because you have been brainwashed by media, you think everyone and their family is being “raped and killed by bandits” there.

It’s your low IQ type that are dragging this country backward with the bigoted, dumb and ignorant way you think.
you are the one with blocked head 🗣️, here, because it hasn't gotten to you doesn't mean it's not happening, it's a brainwashed by Media that over 200 was killed in plateau state on Xmas Eve, massacres in southern Kaduna is a brainwashed to your hopeless brain, it's not real Abi? Kidnapping in FCT, seat of pawer that still happens last week and FG has refused to do nothing about it till date is also not real. You're a fool and useless. No need to ague with condemned failure like you.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by soccerlite: 9:50pm On Jan 11
See a talented queen

Very high brain
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ReubenE(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11
ppogba:
The most important thing is they should not give her out in marriage just yet.
She is not a Muslim
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

I just realised it's this broken record.
My last response to you.

are u running away? you claimed that
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population.

1. How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

2. What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

3. How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

4. If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

5. How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by julioralph(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11
Congratulations
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by KillahPriest: 11:28pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

we're talking about her safety today due to what's happening in the middle belt and you're here speaking grammar. How the hell does your last paragraph even sound in your ears ? You people are irredeemable undecided

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by KillahPriest: 11:31pm On Jan 11
lexy2014:

are u running away? you claimed that

1. How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

2. What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

3. How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

4. If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

5. How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?
that guy is just a bunkum
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 11:33pm On Jan 11
KillahPriest:
we're talking about her safety today due to what's happening in the middle belt and you're here speaking grammar. How the hell does your last paragraph even sound in your ears ? You people are irredeemable undecided

I didn't know you lost people.

May their souls rest in peace 🙏🏾.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ogbonti: 11:42pm On Jan 11
lexy2014:

How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?

exactly - naija mentality - here in the US Chevron is not among the top 20 companies people want to work for grin
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by KillahPriest: 12:11am On Jan 12
Golan007:

I didn't know you lost people.

May their souls rest in peace 🙏🏾.
an actual mugu. Bravo cool
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by yinkeys(m): 2:42am On Jan 12
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

Note:

You mean Microsoft or Google
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by onuman: 4:28am On Jan 12
kettykin:
Contribute money and send her outside the country so that Nigeria would not happen her

Words on marble. Remember the dazzling football player from Kaduna state who escaped from Nigeria and made it in Europe.

Let her leave before she starts to be jealosed and becomes target for those who say Western education is Haram and those in high govt places sharing the same objectives with BH for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ivolt: 5:01am On Jan 12
Typing:

Southern Kaduna us safer than most part of Southern Nigeria
Yes, it is.
Nigeria is safer than most post part of Europe too.
Try to leave your village for once.
It is very important.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by sonofsteven: 6:02am On Jan 12
Just hope her parents guide her well

Make guys no prey on her during her university etc con damage her
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Slurity(m): 7:01am On Jan 12
tommy589:
I pray her parents have the resources to mentor her
At that level she is, her parent done need to be rich anymore. They are potentially weath with that award and to be able to afford the college she currently attend.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:06am On Jan 12
ImoleNaija:
May God help her to reach her goals in life.
Exactly! Someone once told me that Northerners mostly top the universities in the North. Though 99% could be average/poor, but the top positions are always held by Northern students.

The majority of people living in Northern Nigeria are northerners. So, why are you surprised the majority in those positions are northerners?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:12am On Jan 12
loffyloffy:

Some people only want to see the negative and that is the only thing they will keep seeing.There are thousands of talented Nigerians that have found a breakthrough in different endeavours, academics, banking, medicine, oil and gas etc..People who believe Nigeria kills talent are the people whose takents will be killed. But the reality is, if you are talented , your talent will speak for you, irrespective of your tribe, or wealth. This girl would probably do better in research or IT..and I am pretty sure that a few years down the line we will be reading great things about her. A Talent like hers, cannot be hidden or suppressed. Its differen from a local champion forging jamb result and being celebrated by her kin.

The girl in question comes from a region that has witnessed her people being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen. So, it is approrairte to piushb that she moves away from that region to somewhere safer. Also, inasmuch as talented Nigerians exist in Nigeria, the chances are higher for them to excel outside the country. This thread about highest JAMB scorers says it all: https://www.nairaland.com/7763389/top-jamb-scorers-where-today Many relocated.

Typical tribalist. While Mmesoma cheated, the highest JAMB scorer is also Igbo. Are you going to cry blood this time?!

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Jan 12
gidjah:
I was once an Olympiad ACE MATHEMATICS TEACHER in d late 2000s. Most of my kids who qualified and got medals then are still outside this country working and still studying too. It was also the North that produced the best students that very year.One of them is Dr Micah Maikudi who graduated as a Med from A top class university in china at 24/25! three years ago or so.I got to know that she is practicing now in Gwag Hospital(I really hope so).it was a great experience tutoring those kids way back then and I still pray my rewards pay with huge success today .Thier TEACHERS WOULD SOON BE FORGOTTEN,NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM ,I AM A WITNESS TO THAT.

It seems Northern Christians tend to out-perform Northern Muslims academically. Am I correct?

cc: loffyloffy, Again, another receipt that many brilliant young Nigerians reside outside the country where their FULL potentials are harnessed.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:19am On Jan 12
gidjah:
I was once an Olympiad ACE MATHEMATICS TEACHER in d late 2000s .Most of my kids who qualified and got medals then are still outside this country working and still studying too.It was also the North that produced the best students that very year.One of them is Dr Micah Maikudi who graduated as a Med from A top class university in china at 24/25! three years ago or so.I got to know that she is practicing now in Gwag Hospital(I really hope so).it was a great experience tutoring those kids way back then and I still pray my rewards pay with huge success today. Thier TEACHERS WOULD SOON BE FORGOTTEN,NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM ,I AM A WITNESS TO THAT.

I think it has to do with us as Nigerians having so many responsibilities to cater for, aka the black tax. This makes it difficult to be charitable towards people not related to us by blood. I am still looking for my economics teacher to say thank you. We never know the kind of responsibilities these people have on them as they might be the ones with the best jobs in their families (nuclear and extended).

As a teacher, your happiness should be seeing your students excel beyond the country, and or applying to elite schools where you get paid higher and chances of being gifted money increases or you become entrepreneurial by setting up your math academy.

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:22am On Jan 12
gidjah:
I finished my degrees all in d north,you are very right on this.Most of the best grad STDs are from here.Though we have good numbers of the southern guys who are better, but the northern few are doing very well for themselves.We had three FIRST CLASS IN MY DEPT THAT YEAR, ONE OF THEM NA CONFIRM ABOKI FROM ZARIA.He couldn't speak too fluently but when it comes to analysing data and mathematics complexes,he was a gift to behold.Na only for Gramma I pass d guy o ! I am so proud of him.Even the two others that came out with FC,were all born here in d north and grew up here too so it signifies that ;they are partly NORTHERNERS ABI??

It is only logical for the best in the north to come from the north. The north is not as diverse as the south west. So, that is not really surprising. Most importantly, universities in the north are not the best nationwide to attract brilliant students from other parts of the country. This is aside from the religious and ethnic clashes which happen frequently as exemplified by responses here being concerned for the girl's safety simply because she is from Southern Kaduna.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gerrard59(m): 7:23am On Jan 12
yommen:

Abeg no curse the girl abeg. Which special school na? She is a regular child with extraordinary abilities, not a child with special needs. Children with special needs are the irregular children, the blind ones, the autistic children etc. Or do you mean a separate university should established for her too? Abeg abeg abeg!!!

He probably meant a gifted school for students with exceptional brilliance.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by caye(m): 8:21am On Jan 12
Plus,.her parents should ASAP sell anything, and get her out to a safe country ( Amerika is not among o!) , Preferably a place where there are black ppl with increasing prosperity ( eg some Carribbean island countries; or by faith in some European countries that are not actively planning on murdering black immigrants ).

Let them back her with prayers also; because God is all we have as black ppl.

N.B:- the reason for relocating are the very few jealous , useless ppl with evil powers , who like to destroy any good Black child sent by the Most High for our redemption, because their karma belongs to the lower worlds.

(I'm not talking to Europeans, but true Afrikans will understand what I mean.)
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ImoleNaija: 8:31am On Jan 12
Gerrard59:

The majority of people living in Northern Nigeria are northerners. So, why are you surprised the majority in those positions are northerners?

Some people believe that almost all Northerners are average.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by caye(m): 8:34am On Jan 12
Golan007:

Government is not made up of aliens.

Sometimes I wonder if most Nigerians settle down to actually THINK.

You and I are responsible for innovation, industry, surmounting challenges.

You and I include: you, me, my teachers, my parents, police, Government and any living entity known as a Nigerian.

Ok. Mr. Govt agent:
- an elected or selected group of ppl in power, in charge of the treasury, security and minimal functionality of the state ( country) are scoring zero in doing their jobs: thousands are being killed by terrorists, armed robbers and kidnappers- no concrete effort except mouth condemnations; the treasury is being given to vagabonds both domestic and foreign, throwing us into deep poverty - no concrete action; nepotism , man-know-man and other evils are the basis of appointments - no concrete acts to check this.

The citizens now requested that each citizen be given right to defend himself , by procurement of weapons NECESSARY to counter terrorists - the selected ppl on power said ...nothing.

Is it the job of the masses now to do everything, while the ppl in power just share money?!

N.B:- I know you're just a.troll; you are not after the truth, but that's ok.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ttbaba(m): 10:03am On Jan 12
why going for doctor? it becoming an old profession... no Money there like before...it has become so common for intellectuals child to study doctor while will have other selling profession especially in the area of IT.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by masseratti: 1:33pm On Jan 12
yommen:

Abeg no curse the girl abeg. Which special school na? She is a regular child with extraordinary abilities, not a child with special needs. Children with special needs are the irregular children, the blind ones, the autistic children etc. Or do you mean a separate university should established for her too? Abeg abeg abeg!!!
semantics.. In other climes they call gifted kids special kids and kids with various disabilities special needs children.. It's all grammar and it depends on the way you use it.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by loffyloffy: 5:41pm On Jan 12
Gerrard59:

It seems Northern Christians tend to out-perform Northern Muslims academically. Am I correct?

cc: loffyloffy, Again, another receipt that many brilliant young Nigerians reside outside the country where their FULL potentials are harnessed.

I dont think so, there are many northern muslims also doing well too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Will Be Chaos If Atiku Visits Ogun State —kashamu / Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures, Video) / CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.