Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani (30235 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 4:38pm On Jan 11
lexy2014:

How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?

There are many Nigerians of humble and I daresay, poor background, who have gone on to greater things right from this same Nigeria.

I know many of you don't like to hear this because it sounds like a judgement on your person, when it really isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by SWATMan: 4:38pm On Jan 11
ppogba:
The most important thing is they should not give her out in marriage just yet.

She's a Christian.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 4:39pm On Jan 11
Amumaigwe:

If they don't waste her before her prime

They don't waste talents in USA abi?

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 4:40pm On Jan 11
seunoj:

The day we remove our mind from the last statement, Nigeria will move forward. Establishment of functional structures and holding pple accountable has no substitute. But what do I know, let’s continue this collective population notion.

Does structure fall from the sky?

Most Nigerians must learn to be forthright.

Corruption at base level is just as bad as at the elite level.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Imert: 4:41pm On Jan 11
Rubbish comments,

Your hypocrisy at peak.

I wonder why we don't have a positive comment on anything good from d northern side. tribalism is killing most of us, and them (northerners) don't care about anything we talk about them.

Don't mind us na d Obedients cos all these issue.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Meetelee: 4:41pm On Jan 11
Contribute money and send her outside the country so that Nigeria would not happen her

All dis happening to her is what? U just hate anything positive coming from Nigeria.smh
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Mirasteel: 4:42pm On Jan 11
kettykin:
Contribute money and send her outside the country so that Nigeria would not happen her
💯
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by bbamusa: 4:42pm On Jan 11
brilliant chap, am happy for you.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by DaddyCash: 4:47pm On Jan 11
Beauty and brain.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Bluntemperor: 4:57pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani

Thank you Senator Sani and hope they would show the former Governor El-Rufai, what the Southern Kaduna People are capable of achieving - not destruction of the People but love and understanding,to be a role Model as a Governor not to be a religious bigot !
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by CSTRR: 5:01pm On Jan 11
She won a gold medal in the international Mathematics Olympiad? shocked

Now this is a true test of scholarship.

If you claim to be best mathematics student in the world, and you have not won atleast a bronze medal in the Junior or senior category in the IMO, or solved one of the millenial problems in mathematics, then you are just playing.

If you like graduate from UI or Unilag with 5.0 in mathematics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by theamazonguru(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11
tommy589:
I pray her parents have the resources to mentor her

Nature already gave her the mental resources and by this exposure I believe the necessary resources she need to get to the height she is destined for will gravitate towards her.

Watch out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Fab112: 5:11pm On Jan 11
May God protect her from the known gun men

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by seunoj: 5:11pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Does structure fall from the sky?

Most Nigerians must learn to be forthright.

Corruption at base level is just as bad as at the elite level.
Issokay.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by donmik: 5:13pm On Jan 11
Beautiful and a clean heart girl.
Why won't her brain do Super wonders?
May God take u a more amazing height.
Kudos to your tribe.
I know them for academic prowess

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 5:14pm On Jan 11
webizone:

You and I think alike. How many people know that just being a doctor, although very much in demand, is presently redundant?

It isn't.

Like any discipline, evolution is inevitable.

The doctors of today and tomorrow would utilise cutting-edge technology such as Machine Learning and robotics. Yet it doesn't change the requirements for the mastery of a surgeon/ doctor.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by LastProphet: 5:15pm On Jan 11
If she's a Christian her name will be removed from the kaduna state scholarship somewhere along the line. It's a normal thing in the Muslim north. A friend's daughter emerged best common entrance student about 7 years ago and was qualified for kebbi state scholarship, the day the governor announced the award her name had been swapped with a Muslim student. The mother was told that her daughter cannot be announced as the best simple as that.
This girl should pick her bag and leave Nigeria the moment she can

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by tnerro1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11
When I saw the news heading, I knew it could never be a Hausa Fulani girl, those ones are only good in the Oza room breeding babies like rabbits 😋
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 5:19pm On Jan 11
kettykin:
True !
Truer! !
Truest ! ! !
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by vince96w2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani
Kaduna state government should take her out of Kaduna before illiterate zombies come and kill her oo

2 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Gaskiya77: 5:21pm On Jan 11
This is great! Nasara James Dabo keep it up! God bless 🙏

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Omoluabi16(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11
All these geniuses. You can't be as good no matter how hard you study. Just leave 1st position for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 5:23pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population.
Collective of the entire population, how?
Collective of Nigeria population are the trio Beta, Halima Faruq and immediate past minister in that ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, caught in financial scandal that is on going?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11
Very sharp kid, my IQ of 141 was also considered high....If only I didn't like woman too much in college, I could have made 150 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 5:26pm On Jan 11
tnerro1:
When I saw the news heading, I knew it could never be a Hausa Fulani girl, those ones are only good in the Oza room breeding babies like rabbits 😋
With which NIGERIA presidential election winning is in our hands?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 5:27pm On Jan 11
tommy589:
I pray her parents have the resources to mentor her

and finance her studies abroad.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 5:30pm On Jan 11
gaskiyamagana:

Collective of the entire population, how?
Collective of Nigeria population are the trio Beta, Halima Faruq and immediate past minister in that ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, caught in financial scandal that is on going?

I know most of you live in an alternate universe.

When University boys kill themselves as they rep colours was it the governor or president that gave them such spirit?

When you bribe a policeman for driving your jalopy without the requisite paperwork, who commissioned you to do so?

As a lecturer, you receive bribes to pass and even fail students, na government do am abi?

The first step in solving ones problems is to tell himself the truth.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Osoboshi: 5:39pm On Jan 11
Thegamingorca:

Make she read medicine come specialize in neurosurgery
nothing special in Neuro surgery brother
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by loffyloffy: 5:43pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

There are many Nigerians of humble and I daresay, poor background, who have gone on to greater things right from this same Nigeria.

I know many of you don't like to hear this because it sounds like a judgement on your person, when it really isn't.

Some people only want to see the negative and that is the only thing they will keep seeing.

There are thousands of talented Nigerians that have found a breakthrough in different endeavours, academics, banking, medicine, oil and gas etc..

People who believe Nigeria kills talent are the people whose takents will be killed.

But the reality is, if you are talented , your talent will speak for you, irrespective of your tribe, or wealth.

This girl would probably do better in research or IT..and I am pretty sure that a few years down the line we will be reading great things about her.

A Talent like hers, cannot be hidden or supressed.

Its differen from a local champion forging jamb result and being celebrated by her kin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Oladat(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11
MrBachelor:
The West will poach her and use her intelligence for the benefit of their region.

It's happened before. It will happen again.
Well, the west don't even need to go out of their way to poach her,if you pay attention to some comments on here, you will see that some people are already poaching her for the west.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by unscripted(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population.
I will like to take you to the definition and purpose of government .. because it seems there is a new narrative being promoted to vindicate government from their irresponsibilities. A government is an institution created to direct the affairs of the people ,, because it has been established that humans will tend towards all forms of anarchy if there is no system to direct their affairs.. Now we appointed people to be constodians of that system by deligating all powers to them , military power , economic power , etc .. they reserved anarchy to themselves and expect the People to stay in line , thus this make any sense ? Please the government is 100 percent to be blamed for the ill of this country .. the narrative of the people being accomplice will not fly ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid / Ndume, Na’Allah Ratified Senate Majority Leader, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.