Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani (30249 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Kukutente23: 5:56pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani
Thank god terrorists didn't get to her before her star shone
Only God knows how many of her kind have been killed in that same place
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gidjah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11
I was once an Olympiad ACE MATHEMATICS TEACHER in d late 2000s .Most of my kids who qualified and got medals then are still outside this country working and still studying too.It was also the North that produced the best students that very year.One of them is Dr Micah Maikudi who graduated as a Med from A top class university in china at 24/25! three years ago or so.I got to know that she is practicing now in Gwag Hospital(I really hope so).it was a great experience tutoring those kids way back then and I still pray my rewards pay with huge success today .Thier TEACHERS WOULD SOON BE FORGOTTEN,NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM ,I AM A WITNESS TO THAT.

3 Likes

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gidjah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11
I was once an Olympiad ACE MATHEMATICS TEACHER in d late 2000s .Most of my kids who qualified and got medals then are still outside this country working and still studying too.It was also the North that produced the best students that very year.One of them is Dr Micah Maikudi who graduated as a Med from A top class university in china at 24/25! three years ago or so.I got to know that she is practicing now in Gwag Hospital(I really hope so).it was a great experience tutoring those kids way back then and I still pray my rewards pay with huge success today .Thier TEACHERS WOULD SOON BE FORGOTTEN,NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM ,I AM A WITNESS TO THAT..
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Kukutente23: 5:58pm On Jan 11
ppogba:
The most important thing is they should not give her out in marriage just yet.
She's a Christian
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by unscripted(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

I know most of you live in an alternate universe.

When University boys kill themselves as they rep colours was it the governor or president that gave them such spirit?

When you bribe a policeman for driving your jalopy without the requisite paperwork, who commissioned you to do so?

As a lecturer, you receive bribes to pass and even fail students, na government do am abi?

The first step in solving ones problems is to tell himself the truth.
The reason we call the west saner climes is not because they have good people , its because to a large extent they have a responsible government that created a mostly unbiased system that directs the peoples affairs .. Nigerians are not bad people ,, we have a horrible government that must lead with sincerity first.. then the masses will fall in line ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 5:59pm On Jan 11
unscripted:
I will like to take you to the definition and purpose of government .. because it seems there is a new narrative being promoted to vindicate government from their irresponsibilities. A government is an institution created to direct the affairs of the people ,, because it has been established that humans will tend towards all forms of anarchy if there is no system to direct their affairs.. Now we appointed people to be constodians of that system by deligating all powers to them , military power , economic power , etc .. they reserved anarchy to themselves and expect the People to stay in line , thus this make any sense ? Please the government is 100 percent to be blamed for the ill of this country .. the narrative of the people being accomplice will not fly ...

Government is not made up of aliens.

Sometimes I wonder if most Nigerians settle down to actually THINK.

You and I are responsible for innovation, industry, surmounting challenges.

You and I include: you, me, my teachers, my parents, police, Government and any living entity known as a Nigerian.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 6:01pm On Jan 11
unscripted:
The reason we call the west saner climes is not because they have good people , its because to a large extent they have a responsible government that created a mostly unbiased system that directs the peoples affairs .. Nigerians are not bad people ,, we have a horrible government that must lead with sincerity first.. then the masses will fall in line ..

No it isn't.

It's because the people have a general orientation that includes shame when they've failed society.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by MisterGrace: 6:04pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

They are Christians.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by gidjah(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11
I finished my degrees all in d north,you are very right on this.Most of the best grad STDs are from here.Though we have good numbers of the southern guys who are better, but the northern few are doing very well for themselves.We had three FIRST CLASS IN MY DEPT THAT YEAR, ONE OF THEM NA CONFIRM ABOKI FROM ZARIA.He couldn't speak too fluently but when it comes to analysing data and mathematics complexes,he was a gift to behold.Na only for Gramma I pass d guy o ! I am so proud of him.Even the two others that came out with FC,were all born here in d north and grew up here too so it signifies that ;they are partly NORTHERNERS ABI??
ImoleNaija:
May God help her to reach her goals in life.

Exactly! Someone once told me that Northerners mostly top the universities in the North. Though 99% could be average/poor, but that top positions are always held by Northern students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by MisterGrace: 6:05pm On Jan 11
Anguldi:
Hausa amaka tongue

She's not Hausa. To you people, anybody from the north is Hausa. Which is so embarrassing.

Their are over 200 tribes in the north.

Study your geography.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by unscripted(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

No it isn't.

It's because the people have a general orientation that includes shame when they've failed society.
100 percent wrong .. this is an erroneous falasi .. if there is a little break down of other today in America,, you will see people looting shops immediately.. both white and black .. don't you see it on TV , it happens every time .. they only fall in line because there is a working system that directs their affairs ,

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

There are many Nigerians of humble and I daresay, poor background, who have gone on to greater things right from this same Nigeria.

I know many of you don't like to hear this because it sounds like a judgement on your person, when it really isn't.

But that is not what I asked you.

1. How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

2. What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

3. How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

4. If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

5. How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by unscripted(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

You and I include: you, me, my teachers, my parents, police, Government and any living entity known as a Nigerian.
we are responsible for innovation and creativity in the boundaries of the state that its affairs is being directed by government. The reasons why in all economic systems, the means of production and distribution is still monitored and regulated by the State with its various instruments.. its is the government's Job to mould its people by directing their affairs with sincerity and equality, instilling the working ideology that the State will be identified with. You can not tell people to queue in line to take a plate of rice each as a leader, then the same you now allow your brothers and sister at the back role to take food before people on the queue , then you expect them to stay in line .. This is the reason why only the best amongst us must be our leaders not the criminals that sits in various offices of government at the moment..

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

She doesn't need it.
Talent such as hers is sought after, not the other way round.
bandits will kidnapped, Rape and kill her here, don't you know that! She needs to leave without delay.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Golan007: 6:34pm On Jan 11
lexy2014:

But that is not what I asked you.

1. How does her country appreciate talent such as hers, and how does it have the enabling environment to nuture and protect her so she achieves to the best of her potentials"?

2. What are the limits to her protection, the provision of enabling environment and appreciation of her talent?

3. How many people like her have ended up in total and Chevron? What if she isn't interested in total and Chevron?

4. If you say that "her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in", how then is it that you think her country will appreciate her talent?

5. How is Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population and what has that got to do with the topic?

I just realised it's this broken record.
My last response to you.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by fred04(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11
Good one
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by unscripted(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

we are responsible for innovation and creativity in the boundaries of the state that its affairs is being directed by government. The reasons why in all economic systems, the means of production and distribution is still monitored and regulated by the State with its various instruments.. its is the government's Job to mould its people by directing their affairs with sincerity and equality, instilling the working ideology that the State will be identified with. You can not tell people to queue in line to take a plate of rice each as a leader, then the same you now allow your brothers and sister at the back role to take food before people on the queue , then you expect them to stay in line .. This is the reason why only the best amongst us must be our leaders not the criminals that sits in various offices of government at the moment..

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by kikelomo68469: 6:48pm On Jan 11
‎‎...
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Rostikol: 6:48pm On Jan 11
Whatisurproblem:
bandits will kidnapped, Rape and kill her here, don't you know that! She needs to leave without delay.

This is your Low IQ talking.

There are scores of millions of people going about their lives in the north with no problem whatsoever, but because you have been brainwashed by media, you think everyone and their family is being “raped and killed by bandits” there.

It’s your low IQ type that are dragging this country backward with the bigoted, dumb and ignorant way you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Rostikol: 6:51pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

I just realised it's this broken record.
My last response to you.

Yeah it’s him.

Ignore him.

You make excellent points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by BinamRex: 6:55pm On Jan 11
ppogba:

You sound like a dummy. She is a northern Christian and northern Christians don't get married early. How can you not know this?

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by RickyJesus: 6:57pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

She doesn't need it.
Talent such as hers is sought after, not the other way round.
Jonzing talk.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by kole22k(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11
Please for the sake of Almighty God, that girl needs to be protected by the government

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Typing: 7:04pm On Jan 11
ivolt:
Good to know.
But I hope she is not living in the bandits zone of southern Kaduna.

Southern Kaduna us safer than most part of Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by ppogba: 7:29pm On Jan 11
BinamRex:

You sound like a dummy. She is a northern Christian and northern Christians don't get married early. How can you not know this?

I am a dummy.
Hope that makes you sleep well tonight.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by tubolancer(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani
As a matter of fact, this genius of a girl should head down south before this useless barbaric bandit and other killers snuff life out of her
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by akaahs(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11
Anguldi:
Hausa amaka tongue
When ll u accept that not everyone in the north is hausa?
Just like u have ur different tribes in ur region so also in north.
Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Fearyourcreator: 8:20pm On Jan 11
Golan007:

Yes, but it has limits.

If she continues, she would likely work with Total or Chevron which isn't bad in itself.

However, her talents might be better suited to research in areas the country does not engage in.

Note:

Nigeria's problem is caused by the collective of the entire population.
Your last sentence is what most people that called themselves learned in Nigeria no dey wan gree ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by Tetraozonaitera: 8:38pm On Jan 11
Same Southern Kaduna people they want to wipe off the map with Jihad. This country Ehn. Comments reserved.

Every comment now attracts ban. Even simple comments that have no insult. Nairaland is becoming Boring people are no more free to express themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by yommen: 8:42pm On Jan 11
masseratti:
exactly my thoughts when I saw southern kaduna.. But still this girl should be in a special school for special kids, we should actually have schools like that where top talents with IQ are the only ones admitted and free.

Abeg no curse the girl abeg. Which special school na? She is a regular child with extraordinary abilities, not a child with special needs. Children with special needs are the irregular children, the blind ones, the autistic children etc. Or do you mean a separate university should established for her too? Abeg abeg abeg!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11
kettykin:
Contribute money and send her outside the country so that Nigeria would not happen her
Or deh
What does Nigeria stand to gain if she leaves?

1 Like

Re: Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani by godofuck231: 8:55pm On Jan 11
This one will be killed shortly, if she dosent become a target , the nigerian government is as dumb as a barn door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia State Secures $1.5B Deal From China Shoe Factory / See How APC Treated Tinubu In 2015 And 2018 (video) / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.