Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives (4231 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by RomanceMoney(m): 9:13am On Jan 13
I don't kiss my wife everyday.... Even When Having Sex; We Don't Kiss Often.... But, That Doesn't Mean I Don't Love Her Or Have So Much Emotions For Her.

The Fact is That "Kisses" Are Really The Introductory Traits For New Lovers.

Once You Have Seen Each Other Finish; The Art of Kissing Reduces Drastically Because Both of You Would Have Argued Over Alot of Things. You Cannot Kiss A Mouth That Argues Too Much With You. Women Argues Alot. They Want Their Own Stance!

This is Why Many Men Go Out There To Look For New Mouths To Begin Kissing Again.

Biologically, It's Natural Like That.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Franzinni: 10:25am On Jan 13
Kingsley123456:

You've never be in love in with anyone , how old are you ??
lets say I've been around the block ... Love? What is love ? Is it the same one that is used in the same context as in making love? Cus most don't know what love is ... It's like confusing laughter with joy.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Evolutionism: 10:27am On Jan 13
Odebayo4010:
Have you ever wondered why majority of married men no longer kiss their wives as often as before?I know this may not apply to every marriage but 80%
To my own observation is lack of emotional connection,say you thought?

Hygiene and Oral issues.

Highly prevalent among Nigerians.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Demigod22: 12:37pm On Jan 13
OP, no kissing oo, no touching oo, in Patoranking voice.

My future wife should prepare because I will finish her lips, cheeks and forehead with kisses, her butts will be well spank too.

And when she fortunately give birth to a girl, the love will be party, I will worship that baby girl and adores the mother.

I will make a great husband and father, but I may end up single and not searching because I am very scared of marriage.
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by sulakishop(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13
Avoidance of the vampire
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by Mikedel80: 5:03pm On Jan 13
RomanceMoney:
I don't kiss my wife everyday.... Even When Having Sex; We Don't Kiss Often.... But, That Doesn't Mean I Don't Love Her Or Have So Much Emotions For Her.

The Fact is That "Kisses" Are Really The Introductory Traits For New Lovers.

Once You Have Seen Each Other Finish; The Art of Kissing Reduces Drastically Because Both of You Would Have Argued Over Alot of Things. You Cannot Kiss A Mouth That Argues Too Much With You. Women Argues Alot. They Want Their Own Stance!

This is Why Many Men Go Out There To Look For New Mouths To Begin Kissing Again.

Biologically, It's Natural Like That.
Laugh wan kee me. You cannot kiss a mouth that argues too much with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by RomanceMoney(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14
Mikedel80:
Laugh wan kee me. You cannot kiss a mouth that argues too much with you!

True One, King
Re: Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives by RomanceMoney(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14
Franzinni:
lets say I've been around the block ... Love? What is love ? Is it the same one that is used in the same context as in making love? Cus most don't know what love is ... It's like confusing laughter with joy.
Correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion / Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw / Women Are Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.