Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan (4954 Views)

Northumbria University Deposit / Who Knows Northumbria Jobs Solution? / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 10:33am On Jan 22
fastseo:

Beneficiaries? How.
How has your post helped me? Because I source all my information from YouTube, and ukvi websites. I can never take any travel advice from you.

Yes you are one of the beneficiaries and you source information from the student visa thread for more than a year now.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 11:04am On Jan 22
justwise:

Yes you are one of the beneficiaries and you source information from the student visa thread for more than a year now.

undecided someone has asked you to rest.. If you don’t have anything to say

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by id4sho(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14
Outstandingmam:

Mr, I'm not a naive Nigerian. I know what obtains. I've been traveling outside Nigeria for vacations as a secondary school student before I thought of going for higher studies so spare me that patronizing tone.

My issue with you and your likes is your huge empathy deficit. I always wished to join my voice to the threads that are opened to warn about unbridled desire to just leave Nigeria but the penchant to tag us as haters prevented me. Imagine how you came swinging into my comment? I don't like Internet arguments and I deliberately avoid them

Nigerians believe they can do anything and it's just not true. This OP and others like him made errors which they shouldn't make. The urge to game the system is in most Nigerians because we hardly follow the rules. I'm a stickler for rules but will I throw my child away because he broke the rules?

He has made his mistakes, he is stewing in it now, why do you think you need to turn the knife? What benefit is it to you? Or to him? Depression is real. I'm only being my brother's keeper pls.

UK as a japa route don cast. That's the basic truth. If you don't have the funds, forget about it. Yesterday I learned that a guy staying in an estate close to ours sold his 3 bedroom fine house for 40m (ordinarily, 60m is too cheap for such) to go to the UK because his wife got care job. They're back to Lagos now hiding from everybody. I can't imagine being in the same shoes with that family but I'm sure they were warned but refused to hear.
Sad one. One will hate himself for selling his property for a cheap price
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by 79733139(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14
Raalsalghul:
Op, did you do research into the university's payment terms before going ahead to school there?

He said that they changed the payment plan after he has already spent a while there.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by 79733139(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14
You did well by advising Nigerians to stay away from the university. Do you best to find a way out, don't listen to the people scolding you over your decision to study in UK and better your life. Most of those scolding you are hypocrites who act as if they have never bent any rule in their life before.

004gist:
If you are planning on schooling in UK and you come across or you have chosen northumbria university either for September intake or January intake please stay clear from the University.

They have now put in place a non realistic installment payment plan. Imagine the school asking students to pay 2500 per month in just 90 days and you have no voice or choice.

The only time you should proceed is only when you have this funds in your account but if you wish to work and pay your fees as usual please I beg you leave the school.

They block access to portal, that means you can't submit assignments, participate in lectures, take attendance etc.

I decided to voice out to follow Nigerians not to make this mistakes because many are now stranded after spending huge money

No matter what any agent will tell you please stay away unless you have all your school fees

Northumbria University payment plan Newcastle or London
Payment plan of northumbria school
Installment plan.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by Nche95(m): 7:04am On Mar 21
fullclub:

You called my mention... Hello and good morning.

Justwise is that kind of person that can't render finanacial assistance to anyone around. There was no unprintable name he didn't called me. Am sure he don't pick any of his relative calls from where he is.

Finally I have gotten a job and things are smoothening and I have gotten used to the system.I wil give another thread after my schooling

To all hustlers who want to change the narrative... We will all be alright, have the thick skin and keep pushing.
glad you have gotten a job . Went through your posts for this.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by naziru75690: 6:49pm On Apr 16
Hello bro,

Please how I can reach you - I wish to make an urgent and very important inquiry from you.

I will be most happy if you can drop your twitter handle for me to reach you with.

Thank you.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by hardeyeanc(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18
Omo... I just got offer from the school I decided to go for 2 years Msc because the agent told me the total tuition would be splitted into meaning I'll be paying less than 9k each year and he said the deposit is 2750 and 40% of 6250 by January ending and another 40% of 6350 by May ending and the remaining 20% by July... I'll repeat the same plan the following year, this is another story o does it mean the agent is just trying to lure me to come in or what?
004gist:
If you are planning on schooling in UK and you come across or you have chosen northumbria university either for September intake or January intake please stay clear from the University.

They have now put in place a non realistic installment payment plan. Imagine the school asking students to pay 2500 per month in just 90 days and you have no voice or choice.

The only time you should proceed is only when you have this funds in your account but if you wish to work and pay your fees as usual please I beg you leave the school.

They block access to portal, that means you can't submit assignments, participate in lectures, take attendance etc.

I decided to voice out to follow Nigerians not to make this mistakes because many are now stranded after spending huge money

No matter what any agent will tell you please stay away unless you have all your school fees

Northumbria University payment plan Newcastle or London
Payment plan of northumbria school
Installment plan.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by 79733139(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19
hardeyeanc:
Omo... I just got offer from the school I decided to go for 2 years Msc because the agent told me the total tuition would be splitted into meaning I'll be paying less than 9k each year and he said the deposit is 2750 and 40% of 6250 by January ending and another 40% of 6350 by May ending and the remaining 20% by July... I'll repeat the same plan the following year, this is another story o does it mean the agent is just trying to lure me to come in or what?

Send an e-mail and ask all the questions concerning payment plan, the OP has written his experience to help you make a better decision. Travel/visa agents usually lie... do your own research also.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by esamade(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19
Outstandingmam:

Once again, like the OP said, go and sit down. You're a toxic individual who thinks too highly of himself and if nobody has told you before, I'm telling you now.

You're such a child. What's with the "you and your likes"? You know me from somewhere? Your clairvoyant powers told you I'm also seeking funds to pay fees? What ignorant arrogance envelops you when you see folks in dire straits come to sound a note of warning to others not to toe their paths? Shouldn't you be amplifying his warnings? What kicks do you get with the high sounding nonsense you always go on with? Kicking someone already down? He doesn't have the money. He's obviously trying to raise the money. What will you now do? Hang him or give him firing squad?

The guy is honest enough to realize what happened to him and he's empathetic enough to try to warn others. Give him a break biko.

As in eh… I’m new to this thread and can’t believe the utter lack of empathy this Justwise dude has. Why kick someone who is already down? Na this kain person dem dey use talk say, “If man be God, we for don kpai.” Like how insensitive can you be?

That you had full funds to pursue your education doesn’t mean others have that same power. The OP isn’t lazy and has been fulfilling his part of the deal - a deal initiated by the university - so what’s the fuss about?

We should stop this terrible behavior of putting down our countrymen. If you’re to correct, correct in love. And if you can’t proffer any solutions, shut up and keep it moving. This is so common with us Nigerians. You don’t see other nationalities ridiculing their own.

OP, you'll be fine. God will make a way for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / What Is The Best Way To Get To Ekiti From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.