Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan (4952 Views)

Northumbria University Deposit / Who Knows Northumbria Jobs Solution? / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by studyless123: 4:09pm On Jan 19
justwise:

Nigerian problem is not really the politicians, our problem is people like you and there are many of you hence the danger ahead.

You people will go to any length to defend fraudulent activities, you hate the truth because you are used to abusing the system, its normal for many of you to use backdoor to achieve your aims.

The op cheated to get a visa and now paying the price for his fraudulent act and many of you are here ignorantly defending him.

I think you're taking this issue personal. Do you have any issues with the guy for calling out the school or are you an agent of the institution? You're begining to sound opinionated and unintelligent. If an attorney defends a criminal in court, does that make him a criminal?

Your posts reminded me of the issues I had with a British engineering company, after our agreements, one Nigerian guy sent a mail demanding for full payments for them to complete their design, his reason was that 2 Nigerian companies they worked for defaulted bla bla bla...that is something a German or American company will never do and that guy was eventually sacked from the company.

While the issues are different some of us understand the gimmicks of these British institutions and the funny thing is they use 3rd parties like you to execute shady deals. I will always expose such and that has been my point.

Please many students are already going through hard times, let's not make life harder for them. You may not understand what I'm talking about because I've always engage people...both local and foreigners.
I don't know how old you are but as you grow older you will have a more balanced view of life.

5 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19
studyless123:

I think you're taking this issue personal. Do you have any issues with the guy for calling out the school or are you an agent of the institution? You're begining to sound opinionated and unintelligent. If an attorney defends a criminal in court, does that make him a criminal?

Your posts reminded me of the issues I had with a British engineering company, after our agreements, one Nigerian guy sent a mail demanding for full payments for them to complete their design, his reason was that 2 Nigerian companies they worked for defaulted bla bla bla...that is something a German or American company will never do and that guy was eventually sacked from the company.

While the issues are different some of us understand the gimmicks of these British institutions and the funny thing is they use 3rd parties like you to execute shady deals. I will always expose such and that has been my point.

Please many students are already going through hard times, let's not make life harder for them. You may not understand what I'm talking about because I've always engage people...both local and foreigners.
I don't know how old you are but as you grow older you will have a more balanced view of life.

Over the period of 15yrs + here i get comment like that from supposedly educated folks here, yes i admit i sound unintelligent to uneducated and to those who struggled to comprehend simply logic.

I'm not a stranger to you with this ID or the other ID you deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19
Outstandingmam:

Mr, I'm not a naive Nigerian. I know what obtains. I've been traveling outside Nigeria for vacations as a secondary school student before I thought of going for higher studies so spare me that patronizing tone.

My issue with you and your likes is your huge empathy deficit. I always wished to join my voice to the threads that are opened to warn about unbridled desire to just leave Nigeria but the penchant to tag us as haters prevented me. Imagine how you came swinging into my comment? I don't like Internet arguments and I deliberately avoid them

Nigerians believe they can do anything and it's just not true. This OP and others like him made errors which they shouldn't make. The urge to game the system is in most Nigerians because we hardly follow the rules. I'm a stickler for rules but will I throw my child away because he broke the rules?

He has made his mistakes, he is stewing in it now, why do you think you need to turn the knife? What benefit is it to you? Or to him? Depression is real. I'm only being my brother's keeper pls.

UK as a japa route don cast. That's the basic truth. If you don't have the funds, forget about it. Yesterday I learned that a guy staying in an estate close to ours sold his 3 bedroom fine house for 40m (ordinarily, 60m is too cheap for such) to go to the UK because his wife got care job. They're back to Lagos now hiding from everybody. I can't imagine being in the same shoes with that family but I'm sure they were warned but refused to hear.

If You have travelled that much then i'm wondering why you are struggling to understand why i jumped in on the op.

The op did not make a mistake, he intentionally engaged in fraud to get a visa, The issue here is different from the example you gave.

When you are traveling to the UK the British govt made it clear how much you need to survive in the UK, many schools demanded for bank statement to make sure you have the money BEFORE they issued you a CAS.

You will not get a CAS or visa unless you have satisfied the school and the embassy that you are financially capable .

Now some 'smart' Nigerians will buy bank statement to send to the school to get CAS and then visa, they travel to the UK with little or no money.

When school demand for their money you start crying unfairness, going to tv stations to report the school, coming to platform like this to create false alarm.

Skynews and ITV have all carried news of Nigerian students reporting their schools to them.

The issue of people who sold all them have to japa is completely different from this particular issue.

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 5:58pm On Jan 19
Zahra29:

I am not degrading Nigerians, I was correcting the falsehood that most whites are not interested in further education.
My point is that if you don't see any whites in your university, then perhaps you need to take a look at the ranking and reputation of your school.
I know many Brits, personally and on a professional level, who are highly educated and qualified. Which demographic do you think occupies the boards and executive levels of most institutions in the UK? Or do they rely on immigrants to train and lead them?

You don't have to put down others (especially with patently false statements) to make Nigerians look better

grin you can argue like made..
I said most and I repeat most don't care about MSc... Most teachers are from Germany, Russia, Italy, etc. No nack ur head for wall oh.

People that their government pamper and gives unemployment benefits that runs into thousands per year.

Without Nigerians and Indian and rest of people from EU, US they won't be able to fund their education without deficit or government support.
Some department will go into oblivion.

Their market depends on product from China.. Talk of anything shirt, shoe, clothes, pots etc unless high end stuff all comes from China. They don't really produced much.
But in care.. Health they are good
The Government manages their tax to run an efficient system but sadly ours loot everything

Even the visa stuff the government rakes in huge revenue to run the economy.

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by studyless123: 6:59pm On Jan 19
justwise:

Over the period of 15yrs + here i get comment like that from supposedly educated folks here, yes i admit i sound unintelligent to uneducated and to those who struggled to comprehend simply logic.

I'm not a stranger to you with this ID or the other ID you deactivated.

So this will be my last post on this subject.
Glad you checked me out and profiled me using your elevated status.
What are your findings? That I'm assertive, have no friends or foes online and take nothing personal. tongue

I'll give you a heads up, I'll be out in February and possibly back in March/April. grin grin grin
So bear with me for the next 10 days cheesy, we can always agree to disagree. Once I sign out of Nairaland I don't remember anything wink.
My only advise is for you to be open to divergent views and reduce your misuse of power shocked.

@004gist
Please focus on your studies and don't get dragged and distracted online. Don't give up and I wish you the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by Outstandingmam: 7:11pm On Jan 19
justwise:

If You have travelled that much then i'm wondering why you are struggling to understand why i jumped in on the op.

The op did not make a mistake, he intentionally engaged in fraud to get a visa, The issue here is different from the example you gave.

When you are traveling to the UK the British govt made it clear how much you need to survive in the UK, many schools demanded for bank statement to make sure you have the money BEFORE they issued you a CAS.

You will not get a CAS or visa unless you have satisfied the school and the embassy that you are financially capable .

Now some 'smart' Nigerians will buy bank statement to send to the school to get CAS and then visa, they travel to the UK with little or no money.

When school demand for their money you start crying unfairness, going to tv stations to report the school, coming to platform like this to create false alarm.

Skynews and ITV have all carried news of Nigerian students reporting their schools to them.

The issue of people who sold all them have to japa is completely different from this particular issue.

I don't support what they did. I've always wanted to open threads or join threads that warn about this but the very harsh, rude and belligerent posts on nairaland always put me off. What's in this life that we'll be fighting nameless people online?

I wish our comrades will understand that not every Nigerian will be able to japa. Some are better off in Nigeria simply they can't afford the japa costs but if I mention that, even you will bring out knife. Small thing you guys will tag us haters who don't want others to get what we have. There are people in Nigeria who won't leave Nigeria even if you offer them a million dollars because they believe they're comfortable here even with all the imperfections.

Just last August, my husband bailed out his cousin who was at risk of homelessness because the house she and her husband saw requested 6 months rent upfront. They were running from pillar to post to borrow money. So should I just continue blaming them or try to see how one can assist? The good thing is that they already had jobs then and they paid back in 3 months.

Of course the milk is already spilt and they have to find a way to free themselves but it'll be terrible of me to keep churning the knife in somebody already feeling horrible mental and emotional pain.

You might have your history with them but to me, even in their 'foolishness', showing them some empathy and hoping they come out of the hole isn't a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by Zahra29: 7:35pm On Jan 19
fastseo:

grin you can argue like made..
I said most and I repeat most don't care about MSc... Most teachers are from Germany, Russia, Italy, etc. No nack ur head for wall oh.

People that their government pamper and gives unemployment benefits that runs into thousands per year.

Without Nigerians and Indian and rest of people from EU, US they won't be able to fund their education without deficit or government support.
Some department will go into oblivion.

Their market depends on product from China.. Talk of anything shirt, shoe, clothes, pots etc unless high end stuff all comes from China. They don't really produced much.
But in care.. Health they are good
The Government manages their tax to run an efficient system but sadly ours loot everything

Even the visa stuff the government rakes in huge revenue to run the economy.

Lol, you can choose to believe what you want. Doesn't make it true.

Perhaps one day you'll venture out of your bubble to other parts of the UK and hopefully broaden your experience, interactions and perspective.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19
studyless123:

So this will be my last post on this subject.
Glad you checked me out and profiled me using your elevated status.
What are your findings? That I'm assertive, have no friends or foes online and take nothing personal. tongue

I'll give you a heads up, I'll be out in February and possibly back in March/April. grin grin grin
So bear with me for the next 10 days cheesy, we can always agree to disagree. Once I sign out of Nairaland I don't remember anything wink.
My only advise is for you to be open to divergent views and reduce your misuse of power shocked.

@004gist
Please focus on your studies and don't get dragged and distracted online. Don't give up and I wish you the best.

Don't waste your time attempting to advise me as you are not in the list of people i take seriously here. Dude i know your activities here even with your deactivated IDs

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19
Zahra29:

Perhaps one day you'll venture out of your bubble to other parts of the UK and hopefully broaden your experience, interactions and perspective.

You are asking for too much

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 10:39pm On Jan 19
Zahra29:

You don't chose what to believe. Statistics are out there
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by TWoods(m): 6:12am On Jan 20
fastseo:

grin pure white abi... Whites from US, other European countries.
I know what I am saying. I am in the UK.
Most stops at BSC and their likes.
Remove all those international students and see those big names crying for funds

Stop degrading Nigerians..
The average UK can't bring huge chunk of money for a project.
Like in Nigeria. You see someone wakes up. Take 60 million to be building houses. Here what they do is to keep building credit score.. And you do that by buying on credit n never default throughout your pay date.
Who brings money to buy car in UK? For where.. Once you have good credit score.. Banks, auto shops will be begging u to come take a car . They might give you 20,000 pounds car and spread the payment over 20 years. You see someone paying 80 pounds in a month for a car

Talk of houses, school etc if you don't have a soft payment plans that runs into years... Then forget it.
This very reasons are why the universities are hungry for international students that provide immediate funds

Have you seen them all over the TV begging the government not to drive away foreign students?

Even the parliament acknowledged that foreign students brings over £41.9 billion to the UK economy each year.... I mean in a single year.. They can't achieve that with UK student that can't bring in immediate funds into the sector

Most of those students are from Nigeria, India, etc which they called their biggest market

DE play

Let me ask, these schools didn't exist before Nigerians and Indians?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by TWoods(m): 6:27am On Jan 20
Outstandingmam:

Mr, I'm not a naive Nigerian. I know what obtains. I've been traveling outside Nigeria for vacations as a secondary school student before I thought of going for higher studies so spare me that patronizing tone.

My issue with you and your likes is your huge empathy deficit. I always wished to join my voice to the threads that are opened to warn about unbridled desire to just leave Nigeria but the penchant to tag us as haters prevented me. Imagine how you came swinging into my comment? I don't like Internet arguments and I deliberately avoid them

Nigerians believe they can do anything and it's just not true. This OP and others like him made errors which they shouldn't make. The urge to game the system is in most Nigerians because we hardly follow the rules. I'm a stickler for rules but will I throw my child away because he broke the rules?

He has made his mistakes, he is stewing in it now, why do you think you need to turn the knife? What benefit is it to you? Or to him? Depression is real. I'm only being my brother's keeper pls.

UK as a japa route don cast. That's the basic truth. If you don't have the funds, forget about it. Yesterday I learned that a guy staying in an estate close to ours sold his 3 bedroom fine house for 40m (ordinarily, 60m is too cheap for such) to go to the UK because his wife got care job. They're back to Lagos now hiding from everybody. I can't imagine being in the same shoes with that family but I'm sure they were warned but refused to hear.

I struggle to see the difference between the above highlighted and your basis for castigating justwise? Where is your empathy?
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by TWoods(m): 7:01am On Jan 20
As I suspected, much of what you read here are lies (I was very skeptical that a British school would treat such an important issue as tuition with no clear rules, allowing students to pay whenever they could), and the OP has no one but himself to blame for not reading the terms and conditions of his offer. Follow along...

004gist:
If you are planning on schooling in UK and you come across or you have chosen northumbria university either for September intake or January intake please stay clear from the University.

They have now put in place a non realistic installment payment plan. Imagine the school asking students to pay 2500 per month in just 90 days and you have no voice or choice.

There are a few things to note here...
1. The OP indicates that for September or January intake, students are NOW being asked to pay the remainder of their fees "in just 90 days". That means for a September intake, the due date would be the beginning of December and for a January intake would be the beginning of April.

2. The OP suggests that this is a bait and switch by the school, unfair, and takes away the voice or choice of the student.

THIS IS FALSE. The OP simply failed to read the terms and conditions for his admission. I had nothing to do this evening, so I took time to read through Northumbria University applicant terms and conditions from 2017 - 2024 (7 years)... EVERY SINGLE ONE has the lines below (note, the only changes over the years have been to the minimum deposit due):

Payment terms for all programmes (except Pre-sessional English Programmes): a minimum of £8,000
or 50% of the annual tuition fee (whichever is higher) is due on or before enrolment. Final Instalments are as follows:
For entry to Term 1 the remaining fees for your programme should be paid by 1 December.
For entry to Term 2 the remaining fees for your programme should be paid by 1 April.

In other words, the school never changed its payment terms at all. It simply never enforced it and allowed students to stretch payments well beyond the applicant terms in its policy document. Rather than a bait and switch, the school has simply decided to enforce its long-existing rules, that all students should have been aware of if they simply did the due diligence to read their terms and conditions. The OP failed to do so... instead, he relied on anecdotal reports from fellow students.

The school has not asked students to pay anything per month, it has simply asked students to pay what they implicitly agreed to when they opted to take the school's unconditional offer, paid their deposit, obtained a visa, and registered for classes. The school is not responsible for your inability to plan, or your duplicity. It is not obligated to extend its terms and conditions for you, because you were not truthful to yourself about your ability to fund your education.

The UK isn't Nigeria, where terms and conditions arent worth the paper they are written on. The OP is simply learning that lesson the hard way. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 7:18am On Jan 20
TWoods:
As I suspected, much of what you read here are lies (I was very skeptical that a British school would treat such an important issue as tuition with no clear rules, allowing students to pay whenever they could), and the OP has no one but himself to blame for not reading the terms and conditions of his offer. Follow along...

There are a few things to note here...
1. The OP indicates that for September or January intake, students are NOW being asked to pay the remainder of their fees "in just 90 days". That means for a September intake, the due date would be the beginning of December and for a January intake would be the beginning of April.

2. The OP suggests that this is a bait and switch by the school, unfair, and takes away the voice or choice of the student.

THIS IS FALSE. The OP simply failed to read the terms and conditions for his admission. I had nothing to do this evening, so I took time to read through Northumbria University applicant terms and conditions from 2017 - 2024 (7 years)... EVERY SINGLE ONE has the lines below (note, the only changes over the years have been to the minimum deposit due):

Payment terms for all programmes (except Pre-sessional English Programmes): a minimum of £8,000
or 50% of the annual tuition fee (whichever is higher) is due on or before enrolment. Final Instalments are as follows:
For entry to Term 1 the remaining fees for your programme should be paid by 1 December.
For entry to Term 2 the remaining fees for your programme should be paid by 1 April.

In other words, the school never changed its payment terms at all. It simply never enforced it and allowed students to stretch payments well beyond the applicant terms in its policy document. Rather than a bait and switch, the school has simply decided to enforce its long-existing rules, that all students should have been aware of if they simply did the due diligence to read their terms and conditions. The OP failed to do so... instead, he relied on anecdotal reports from fellow students.

The school has not asked students to pay anything per month, it has simply asked students to pay what they implicitly agreed to when they opted to take the school's unconditional offer, paid their deposit, obtained a visa, and registered for classes. The school is not responsible for your inability to plan, or your duplicity. It is not obligated to extend its terms and conditions for you, because you were not truthful to yourself about your ability to fund your education.

The UK isn't Nigeria, where terms and conditions arent worth the paper they are written on. The OP is simply learning that lesson the hard way. A word is enough for the wise.

God bless you for this, I equally saw the terms and conditions on the school website. I guess the school decided to enforce it as many foreign students started defaulting on payment.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 7:50am On Jan 20
TWoods:

Let me ask, these schools didn't exist before Nigerians and Indians?

But authority websites are saying they could go bankrupt without international student.
Or do you know more to what they are reporting?

If they where existing before without international student it means that enrollment has dropped gradually over the year's from home studente.
Morealso you have to know that home students pays 5k, 4k or sometimes 7k while international students pays as high as 23k and this funds are immediate. While home students with pennies spread their fees over the years evn with Government massive support.

Most schools, graduate, spend years to pay fees to come get their certificate.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by AirBay: 2:39pm On Jan 20
fastseo:

But authority websites are saying they could go bankrupt without international student.

If they where existing before without international student it means that enrollment has dropped gradually over the year's from home studente.
Morealso you have to know that home students pays 5k, 4k or sometimes 7k while international students pays as high as 23k and this funds are immediate. While home students with pennies spread their fees over the years evn with Government massive support.

Most schools, graduate, spend years to pay fees to come get their certificate.

One thing I found funny is Nigerian and Indians think they run UK unis.

How many Nigerians are in

Oxford
Cambridge
Imperial
King's
Andrews
Sheffield (not Sheffield hallam)
And many more.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by Zahra29: 2:48pm On Jan 20
AirBay:

One thing I found funny is Nigerian and Indians think they run UK unis.

How many Nigerians are in

Oxford
Cambridge
Imperial
King's
Andrews
Sheffield (not Sheffield hallam)
And many more.

Thank you.

There are many universities that have a tiny representation of Nigerians due to the higher fees ( e.g.an MSc from St Andrew's is £30k) and stricter admission criteria.

That's why I suggested that the PP step out of his bubble and visit other parts of the UK.
It's ignorance and arrogance when Nigerians claim that UK citizens don't go to university, and that they are single handedly keeping the UK university sector alive. But the same Nigerians are quick to accuse Brits of ignorance and racism when the latter assumes that Nigerians do not speak English, for example.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by Zahra29: 2:59pm On Jan 20
fastseo:

Morealso you have to know that home students pays 5k, 4k or sometimes 7k while international students pays as high as 23k and this funds are immediate. [i]While home students with pennies spread their fees over the years evn with Government massive support.

Most schools, graduate, spend years to pay fees to come get their certificate[/i]

This is incorrect. UK home students pay their fees upfront to the university via student loans from the UK government. They then repay the student loan (which attracts a high interest by the way) when they start earning above a certain threshold. The same approach applies in America and some other countries.

Why do you keep bringing up what home students pay and the loans they receive? That's an arrangement between them and their government, the same way the Nigerian government subsidises certain courses in Nigerian universities for Nigerian students.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by studyless123: 1:50am On Jan 21
justwise:

Don't waste your time attempting to advise me as you are not in the list of people i take seriously here. Dude i know your activities here even with your deactivated IDs

I certainly don't expect you or anyone to take advise from me but I challenge you to go ahead and point out my activities or you forever remain silent. You have a responsibility here I suppose so highlight my activities so that everyone will be aware.

It's a chronic problem with Nigerians that they abuse power and you're no different. Your misuse of such is well documented. Hopefully you'll learn someday instead of wanting to create an autocratic system.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 1:50am On Jan 21
Zahra29:

This is incorrect. UK home students pay their fees upfront to the university via student loans from the UK government. They then repay the student loan (which attracts a high interest by the way) when they start earning above a certain threshold. The same approach applies in America and some other countries.

Why do you keep bringing up what home students pay and the loans they receive? That's an arrangement between them and their government, the same way the Nigerian government subsidises certain courses in Nigerian universities for Nigerian students.

Why is he opp hiding my post. You can see that all schools are in financial pressure in the UK. They fell short way below their target in January intake.. CAS issuance was down 60 to 70% and they likely projected this to happen September.
That's why most schools are now being hard towards student to pay up their fees to be able to pay staff and meet other financial obligations

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by studyless123: 2:11am On Jan 21
Zahra29:

Thank you.

There are many universities that have a tiny representation of Nigerians due to the higher fees ( e.g.an MSc from St Andrew's is £30k) and stricter admission criteria.

That's why I suggested that the PP step out of his bubble and visit other parts of the UK.
It's ignorance and arrogance when Nigerians claim that UK citizens don't go to university, and that they are single handedly keeping the UK university sector alive. But the same Nigerians are quick to accuse Brits of ignorance and racism when the latter assumes that Nigerians do not speak English, for example.

Not really because of fees but because of competition. The acceptance rate of prestigious unis are very low. Oxford has around 15% so what happens to the other 85%...they have to settle down.

It's now difficult to know exactly who are locals or not except the Uni gives such data so it's not simply an issue of moving around. As an example we now have many British citizens of Nigerian & Indian descent in Ivy league universities. The whites who you think are locals may be foreigners e.g many Americans are in Oxford. So it's actually a mixed bag.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 9:06am On Jan 21
fastseo:

Why is he opp hiding my post. You can see that all schools are in financial pressure in the UK. They fell short way below their target in January intake.. CAS issuance was down 60 to 70% and they likely projected this to happen September.
That's why most schools are now being hard towards student to pay up their fees to be able to pay staff and meet other financial obligations

Your previous 2-3 posts were hidden because you are spamming the thread with the same screenshots without adding a word
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 6:14pm On Jan 21
justwise:

Your previous 2-3 posts were hidden because you are spamming the thread with the same screenshots without adding a word

I wasn't spamming rather I am emphasing the importance of Nigerians contribution to the UK education sector.

Just today financial Times released this please note that the analysis they used here is from 2023 data by the time 2014 data will be released it will shocking https://www.ft.com/content/9f5bdf46-41ae-450e-a625-117fd19865f4

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 6:23pm On Jan 21
Imagine a University like Coventry getting over 42% of its total income from international student. Majorly from Nigerians and Indians student says alot.

Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21
fastseo:
Imagine a University like Coventry getting over 42% of its total income from international student. Majorly from Nigerians and Indians student says alot.

There is nothing new here, they have been here before and managed to scale through. Read the last part of your screenshot for a clue.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 6:43pm On Jan 21
justwise:

There is nothing new here, they have been here before and managed to scale through. Read the last part of your screenshot for a clue.

Sorry to say this; You never see anything good in Nigerian students schooling in UK. You never acknowledged the important roles Nigerianns students plays to the UK economy. To you UK are doing Nigerians a favour.

That's what you come hard on any complaints they make on threads in nairaland
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21
fastseo:

Sorry to say this; You never see anything good in Nigerian students schooling in UK. You never acknowledged the important roles Nigerianns students plays to the UK economy. To you UK are doing Nigerians a favour.

That's what you come hard on any complaints they make on threads in nairaland

You are obviously writing this out of ignorant, even if you start today till the next 20yrs you will never come close to what i have contributed to Nigerian students studying in the UK.

When PSW was removed in 2012 till 2019 when Boris Johnson reintroduced it how did universities survived? Number of international students significantly reduced but still universities battle it out and they will do the same this time around.

I can't help if you are struggling to deal with the truth.
Re: Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan by fastseo: 11:58pm On Jan 21
justwise:

You are obviously writing this out of ignorant, even if you start today till the next 20yrs you will never come close to what i have contributed to Nigerian students studying in the UK.

When PSW was removed in 2012 till 2019 when Boris Johnson reintroduced it how did universities survived? Number of international students significantly reduced but still universities battle it out and they will do the same this time around.

I can't help if you are struggling to deal with the truth.

Financially or the copy n paste or paraphrasing being done from home office Web pages?

All I see you are doing here in the travel section is your job and you are being paid for the job. You aren't doing it for fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? / What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 / Road Trip To Tanzania By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.