Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) (27969 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Kingray10: 3:26pm On Jan 12
Amazing transformation.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by tommy589(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12
Nice
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by owiko(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12
S
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Tallesty1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12
Racoon:
See transfirmed fine girl. Some people really have human heart. God bless you sir.
I have been expecting the witches who said that a man should not bath his female child to volunteer to take care of the child but they are all quiet.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by olulove(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12
The Transformation reach the guy too...When you do good...it rubs off on you too cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Fryx: 3:27pm On Jan 12
Racoon:
See transfirmed fine girl. Some people really have human heart. God bless you sir.

And transformed man. Na both of them transform together.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Hezmatosky: 3:28pm On Jan 12
This reminds me of what happened in Synagogue between TB Joshua and a German woman disciple called Mrs Webrevoiuyosivage. Ooh forget the story if you can't pronounce the name sad
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Focusmind: 3:30pm On Jan 12
Indeed, no one is ugly......just an opportunity for one to let his or her beauty shines through.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12
Anthony0094:
the baby was a blessing to him, the two pictures says alot

it cost nothing to do good
He said that he needed the child as much as she needed him. Apparently her coming into his life gave his life a purpose, something to live for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Jan 12
I don’t believe it..

Which kind transformation b dis?

Even the papa self transform..

The diff is too much..

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Prenonjebose: 3:32pm On Jan 12
God bless this man
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Gerard28: 3:35pm On Jan 12
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8m35IitOs?si=BLXwZ_kxlWJJ6XjU

Nigeria Stories

"NWASHARA" At least say Something good today about these people

This is Heart Melting.

May God Bless Him and Reward him. Amen
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Karleb(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12
Children are only blessings when they are properly taken care of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Justbehave(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12
tyup:

If at this point you don't know what Redpilling actually entails, then you're twice as dumb and ur Education a total waste
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by johnog4sure: 3:42pm On Jan 12
tyup:

If at this point you don't know what Redpilling actually entails, then you're twice as dumb and ur Education a total waste
I was expecting this

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by donmik: 3:45pm On Jan 12
God by your side all the way!
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by chukxie(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12
May God bless the both of them. Their transformations are visible to everyone, even to the blind. The little girl is adorable. Wishing her, and her dad all the best.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by FashionCookie(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12
Nigerian police...see una life outside? SMH
God bless you Sir.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Moscojamug: 3:58pm On Jan 12
May God bless you abundantly for your humanitarian work. I am overwhelmed with joy for your kindness
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by opius: 3:58pm On Jan 12
Who else noticed that the girl equally changed his life grin . It pays to do good grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by DyingFetus: 4:01pm On Jan 12
Pikin mama go day regret by now

Women no get heart again no whether they do abortion anyhow

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12
I think God actually blessed you more with that baby.

Picture speaks!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Dpharisee: 4:19pm On Jan 12
johnog4sure:
Will redpillers still call this one mumu? bunch of weakling teenagers on nairaland
Redpill was him summoning the courage to raise this child even when Police told him to go and dump her where he picked her up.
I recall this story, I think the child was born by a mentally challenged woman who was living on the streets and decided to abandon her when perhaps she couldn't cope anymore
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by kay29000(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12
Anthony0094:
the baby was a blessing to him, the two pictures says alot

it cost nothing to do good

Exactly. Both of them really transformed. The baby was surely a blessing to him.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12
Wentin this Man dy chop?.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by pfadom: 4:25pm On Jan 12
Meaning

Mokason288:

They both don’t look like Nigerian’s to me
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by delerx(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12
ednut1:
Make this guy no marry wicked woman as wife sha
Honestly. Na y I prefer abroad where the society will protect the children but they over do
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Nice2023(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12
SETHARTHUR:
I want to be a single father just like him with child from no woman. 🩸 Genders.

U don't have the heart honestly.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by NFBI: 4:37pm On Jan 12
Better than paying tithe
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by SamOchuko: 4:42pm On Jan 12
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8m35IitOs?si=BLXwZ_kxlWJJ6XjU

Nigeria Stories

God bless you real good, many this child become a source of joy to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Divorcees, What's Your Experience Like? / Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.