Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' (38167 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by AllenSpencer: 1:42pm On Jan 14
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Enemyofpeace: 1:43pm On Jan 14
I’m here to read comments and then use them to know the truth of the matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by HeroicMeastro: 1:44pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?
He won't rest in peace, his crimes and atrocities would continue to hunt him even in his miserable grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Newsmic: 1:45pm On Jan 14
Hmm
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by kokoA(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14
This same God that I pray to and he answers me is who some people go through humans like them to reach. At times I wonder if some of these men use special powers to deceive their followers. I can beat my chest and say there's nothing I've genuinely asked God for and he hasn't given me, the highest I ever went is to visit the blessed sacrament in any catholic church around, stay quietly and make my intentions known to him and he never disappoints me. Since then I've known my own secret means of reaching my God. Me wey be better sinner like this fa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by CJStarz: 1:47pm On Jan 14
She's a bad 'daughter'. Imagine going to your father's office to confront and shout at him.
Your bad character got you all the beatings.
Why are you in hiding?
Which good daughter speaks so I'll of her father in death?
Bad child .. if at all TB Joshua was your dad, his spirit will torment you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Newsmic: 1:47pm On Jan 14
See what TB Joshua's wife said about her husband's accusers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJz8_wnW6Q
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 1:48pm On Jan 14
Fiscus105:
I heard you, even the one you don't say, infact, tell us TB Joshua was cannibal.

What I know is that TB Joshua has come and gone and he impacted positively to humanity far far more than his shortcomings.

And for the daughter, I'm expecting you to make ur own impacts on humanity, and not trying to be popular base on character assassination of man youu claimed to be ur own biological father.
Which positive impact? grin He brought an illegitimate child to this world and tortured her. He sexually abused people. Someone that they suppose to unearth his body and burn it. As in destroy the yeye grave. Mtchew!

Cos he gave some people food. You people are gluttons. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by dataking: 1:48pm On Jan 14
Will they learn. Alhamdulilah for Islam

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14
aspabay:
She went on vacation with the Joshua's family to Dubai and yet no single picture of her with any of other TB Joshua's children
Wonders shall never end

You Dey mind BBC with their imaginary daughter.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Segxydube: 1:50pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

So who told u the people in the world can stop the dead from resting?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14
Truthshotcrazy:

Hey OP, Just saw it in the blogs headlines last night, @Ajoke, the synagogue
has officially responded----video of one of the wisenen trending, clarifying that AJOKE WAS AN ABANDONED CHILD DISCOVERED UNDER A TRUCK CLOSE TO THE SYNAGOGUE. And that AJOKE lied and she ain't The late prophet's biological baby 🍼 ,but adopted along the way

Only. A DNA test of AJOKE with one of Tb Joshua's relatives will put naysayers to rest. For now, her biological relationship to The late prophet is questionable

You see why BBC can’t be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by D4gmail1: 1:52pm On Jan 14
cheesy

Only a blind fool will see AJOKE and deny her as TB Joshua's daughter. If you are blind, are all your friends and family members blind too?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Jan 14
"Whatever is hidden in the dark must come to life". People do come out and make damning allegations .... but when everything said is corroborated by multiple individuals that were present then there must be a whole lot of truth in what the person is saying. With what is coming out now ... I am becoming more interested in the cause of his sudden death ... died suddenly after learning of the upcoming exposé? What was his cause of death? What was he suffering from that he didn't go abroad for treatment? If it wasn't heart attack due to stress from being exposed .. then for me it must be suicide.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by stanliwise(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

one day someone will torture you or a loved one. The person may not be alive anymore but then your loved one will know no Justice. Say amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Shattuck(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:
If only people would study theology with an open mind, study all religions in comparison to Islam... Then they would know that Allah is the one and only true God!
how would you justify these
Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

– Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

– Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

– Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

– He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

– Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

– Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

– ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

– Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

– Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

– Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

– Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Procashtips(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14
Who pronounced the girl his daughter?

BBC?
The Nigerian government?
Chief Judge of Nigeria?
The dead TB Joshua or who?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by stanliwise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14
Originalsly:
"Whatever is hidden in the dark must come to life". People do come out and make damning allegations .... but when everything said is corroborated by multiple individuals that were present then there must be a whole lot of truth in what the person is saying. With what is coming out now ... I am becoming more interested in the cause of his sudden death ... died suddenly after learning of the upcoming exposé? What was his cause of death? What was he suffering from that he didn't go abroad for treatment? If it wasn't heart attack due to stress from being exposed .. then for me it must be suicide.
he fell sick as rumor has it.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by stanliwise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:
She's a bad 'daughter'. Imagine going to your father's office to confront and shout at him.
Your bad character got you all the beatings.
Why are you in hiding?
Which good daughter speaks so I'll of her father in death?
Bad child .. if at all TB Joshua was your dad, his spirit will torment you.
One day one of your loved one will be in her shoes and someone will make this statement. Amen

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by D4gmail1: 1:55pm On Jan 14
Originalsly:

I agree with you. BBC claims that he died a few days into the interview when they contacted the church for their statement on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Chetas81(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

the DEMORALISED NATION PROBLEM
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Lovelyn451(f): 2:01pm On Jan 14
Tchew...religion to yoruba man is an avenue to make money....shikena
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Menclothing: 2:03pm On Jan 14
Ajoke is not his biological child she was dumped at the gate and he adopted her
At age 13 she started stealing and doing all sort of bad thing so tB return her to church to join disciplines after a while she wanted to go then Tb removed his name from her name

She was the 1st person to talk against him
Person they help this life when you adopting be careful you might regret it many ungrateful soul

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Judolisco(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14
Cruise777:
Pastors children always lack care and sometimes rude or wayward

Am sure Baba Adeboye takes Leke everywhere with him so as not to fumble or embarrass him
wetin carry adeboye join dis matter now?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Ororocelemi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14
I dey shame for people like una

Fiscus105:
I heard you, even the one you don't say, infact, tell us TB Joshua was cannibal.

What I know is that, TB Joshua has come and gone and he impacted positively to humanity far far more than his shortcomings.

And for the daughter, I'm expecting you to make ur own impacts on humanity too, and not trying to be popular base on character assassination of a man, whom you claimed to be ur own biological father.

One thing is certain, by next two weeks now, media would stop all their wahala" but the daughter who claimed his father did 'this and that', would be hunted by her self confession for life.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Jan 14
stanliwise:

he fell sick as rumor has it.

Sickness without name?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by emmancipated(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14
She resemble Lukaku small.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ebuk4real(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
stanliwise:
one day someone will torture you or a loved one. The person may not be alive anymore but then your loved one will know no Justice. Say amen

As if you uttered any word when he was still alive. If not, then accept you're a coward. Period.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ebuk4real(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
HeroicMeastro:

He won't rest in peace, his crimes and atrocities would continue to hunt him even in his miserable grave.

As if you uttered any word when he was still alive. If not, then accept you're a coward. period
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Meti99(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14
Gfrr
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by CJStarz: 2:11pm On Jan 14
stanliwise:

One day one of your loved one will be in her shoes and someone will make this statement. Amen
Typical mugu
Instead of coming up with a superior counter argument since you didn't agree with my stance, you dey here dey curse your generation,past , present and future.
Na so your mates wey dey Senate dey take argue over which bills to pass?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by stanliwise(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:

As if you uttered any word when he was still alive. If not, then accept you're a coward. Period.
brain dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.