Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' (38165 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by stanliwise(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:

Typical mugu
Instead of coming up with a superior counter argument since you didn't agree with my stance, you dey here dey curse your generation,past , present and future.
Na so your mates wey dey Senate dey take argue over which bills to pass?
I can’t argue with slow people. You’re also too slow to be a Senator, that I am sure

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by mcameo: 2:16pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?

Yes it is, so whether in death or in the afterlife, your sins catches up with you, you cant commit a crime on that massive scale and go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Emman08: 2:16pm On Jan 14
Sadly Nigeria's authorities have ZERO appetite for justice. This matter will die a slow death they'll move on to the next..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by CJStarz: 2:17pm On Jan 14
stanliwise:
I can’t argue with slow people. You’re also too slow to be a Senator, that I am sure

Hehehehe.....guy, l no gree for anybody
If u no get anything tangible to say to counter my posit, then shift 😂
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Diligence: 2:19pm On Jan 14
You have a choice to make: To live or to die!

Flee Synagogue right now!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 2:22pm On Jan 14
Fiscus105:
One thing is certain, by next two weeks now, media would stop all their wahala" but the daughter who claimed his father did 'this and that' to her, would be hunted by her self-confession for life.

All those applauding you today, are coming for ur head in future base on same story you shared now.
The only thing certain is that you are in a chain.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14
False accusations here. Who’s the mother of Ajoke
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14
by their fruits
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Pque(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14
epainos:
Anyone still attending SCOAN needs to be rehabilitated fast. grin

Ajoke is the weapon that killed Joshua. Of course, Joshua could defend allegations against the women, but he knew he could not deny Ajoke...So, I believe that he committed suicide as people said.

It is never too late to take DNA samples from his grave na. grin

Joshua knew that he was finished....thank God for Ajoke. grin

I hope u know what you're saying
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by heykims(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

A devil will never rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Tpharell: 2:25pm On Jan 14
D4gmail1:

I agree with you. BBC claims that he died a few days into the interview when they contacted the church for their statement on the matter.
It seems he could not bear to live to see what the documentary was going to unravel. Knowing very well that Ajoke and the other former disciples who knew a lot about what was going on had spoken to the BBC

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by FODA(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:
If only people would study theology with an open mind, study all religions in comparison to Islam... Then they would know that Allah is the one and only true God!
u want pple to end up as terrorist

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Kukutente23: 2:29pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:
If only people would study theology with an open mind, study all religions in comparison to Islam... Then they would know that Allah is the one and only true God!
Allah ke
No be Arabian moon god of mecca be dat?
Is it not better to worship amadioha than am Arabian moon god?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by FuckTheMod: 2:30pm On Jan 14
OLAADEGBU:

"He kept all of us in slavery, total absolute slavery. Ajoke was bold enough to confront him. I see her as a hero"
Emmanuel
Former church insider
The oloriburuku that wrote this nonsense will not prosper nor know peace till the end of time by God's grace.

How can someone just sit and write nonsense without prove to defame someone.
It's really sickening.

WHAT'S THE PROVE THAT THIS INGRATE PIECE OF SHlT GIRL THAT WAS PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS IS TB JOSHUA'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER?

DID YOU PEOPLE DO DNA TEST?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by kay29000(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14
NOETHNICITY:
Many dark stories surrounding TB have been lingering on for decades even before his death.

Some of his subordinates fell out with him due to the reality of the dark side of the pastor’s life.

Religion is a sensitive issue and people can easily get hypnotized. Many people will still fall even if the pastor makes a public confession.

This is our dangerous it is.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 2:31pm On Jan 14
Pque:

I hope u know what you're saying
grin
Another man in a chain...blinded by the yeye money Joshua gave people to cover up. Money from rituals.

You are a confused person. It is very simple...tell your ritual pastors in SCOAN to go for a DNA test and show the world Ajoke is not Joshua's daughter. grin

You better learn how to pray and meet God directly
Continue patronizing pastorpreneurs. grin

His old videos are still put there where he was performing magic openly. grin

You are in a chain.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by naturefellow(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

the dead is dead. But his deeds lives after him.

Nothing remains secret under the sun. Rest!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by 7upnigeria: 2:34pm On Jan 14
kokoA:
This same God that I pray to and he answers me is who some people go through humans like them to reach. At times I wonder if some of these men use special powers to deceive their followers. I can beat my chest and say there's nothing I've genuinely asked God for and he hasn't given me, the highest I ever went is to visit the blessed sacrament in any catholic church around, stay quietly and make my intentions known to him and he never disappoints me. Since then I've known my own secret means of reaching my God. Me wey be better sinner like this fa.

I guess you're one of the silent Billionaires that we dont know. And you're also married to the most peaceful wife.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Tendd: 2:35pm On Jan 14
I think his copse should be dug up and taken for forensic investigation.Not only for Ajoke being his biological daughter or not,but also to ascertain the true cause of his death.According to the third BBC documentary,he died few days after being informed that his inner caucus were granting interviews to BBC.
He probably died of suicide.Furthermore,we must talk about influencial people whether dead or alive and how they impacted our society.Hitler,Nkrumah,Awolowo, Azikiwe,JF Kennedy,Pol pot etc are all dead but we still talk about them and the impacts they made,whether good or bad.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by naturefellow(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14
ifeco4:

This kind of faulty mentality is the reason we have the kinds of leaders we have in Nigeria today
he's a dundee! TB is late. But SCOAN is still around.
More importantly, truth must be told.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by jubrilELsudan: 2:35pm On Jan 14
THIS JOY THAT I HAVE WHEN READING ALL THESE TB JOSHUA BROUHAHA IS THE FACT THAT I KNOW THAT GOD HAS THROWN HIM INTO A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FIRE

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by kay29000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14
epainos:

Ajoke is the weapon that killed Joshua. Of course, Joshua could defend allegations against the women, but he knew he could not deny Ajoke...So, I believe that he committed suicide as people said.

Hmm... You have a point. It's interesting to know that he mysterious died a few days after the first set of interviews for the BBC docuseries was shot.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by jetson06: 2:38pm On Jan 14
This babe needs mental health therapy and hardcore sambalidating. I am one phone call and a DM away.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Fatbam005: 2:39pm On Jan 14
Fiscus105:
I heard you, even the one you don't say, infact, tell us TB Joshua was cannibal.

What I know is that, TB Joshua has come and gone and he impacted positively to humanity far far more than his shortcomings.

And for the daughter, I'm expecting you to make ur own impacts on humanity too, and not trying to be popular base on character assassination of a man, whom you claimed to be ur own biological father.

One thing is certain, by next two weeks now, media would stop all their wahala" but the daughter who claimed his father did 'this and that' to her, would be hunted by her self-confession for life.

All those applauding you today, are coming for ur head in future base on same story you shared now.
And over 100 people died when his church building collapsed .
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by payaseriy: 2:47pm On Jan 14
epainos:

u be clown
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by drsibz66(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14
D4gmail1:
cheesy

Only a blind fool will see AJOKE and deny her as TB Joshua's daughter. If you are blind, are all your friends and family members blind too?

Even the one you saw your wife or partner give birth to , there is no guarantee that you are the biological father. So stop being a blind myopic fool by concluding that resemblance is proof of paternity.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by trappatoni(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14
Dey deceive yourself....wetin some of your mallams do no pass dis ones
Buharism101:
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by D4gmail1: 2:57pm On Jan 14
drsibz66:

Even the one you saw your wife or partner give birth to , there is no guarantee that you are the biological father. So stop being a blind myopic fool by concluding that resemblance is proof of paternity.

Hahahaha. I can feel your religious pain. Your papa aka fake prophet without integrity is exposed and as the defender of the universe you are doing what you know how to do best. Ajoke needs no introduction, she is TB Joshua's daughter. You can hit your head on the rock if it does not go well with you. LOL 😂

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buffalo2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14
All those useless Apostles talking now are MAD. Why didn't they leave and shout from outside. Very useless people. These are the sets of people that can do everything to defend their "daddy" when he was alive. We still have many pple under such boundage buh for them to talk, na lie. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 3:01pm On Jan 14
payaseriy:
u be clown
Mu.mu! T.B. Joshua's dog. grin You are in a chain. grin

Whether you like it or not. Joshua is a goner. Even when he was alive, people told him to his face that he was a real magician. I still remember his old videos...guy man was in his white garment with his broken useless English in those days and would be doing magic on TV. grin Guy man repositioned himself when he saw that magas no plenty. As soon as he changed his strategy and improved his English....maga like you hooked up. grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by 11doubledee: 3:04pm On Jan 14
Truthshotcrazy:

Hey OP, Just saw it in the blogs headlines last night, @Ajoke, the synagogue
has officially responded----video of one of the wisenen trending, clarifying that AJOKE WAS AN ABANDONED CHILD DISCOVERED UNDER A TRUCK CLOSE TO THE SYNAGOGUE. And that AJOKE lied and she ain't The late prophet's biological baby 🍼 ,but adopted along the way

Only. A DNA test of AJOKE with one of Tb Joshua's relatives will put naysayers to rest. For now, her biological relationship to The late prophet is questionable
This is the exact thing I have been saying from Inception,how can one be so wicked to send your own into the streets just like that,even the devil like him pikin.
Right or wrong,we should always try to establish the truth,any discontented fellow can say anything just to get at you, only a DNA can confirm if she is lying or saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.