Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' (38176 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14
[quote author=Shattuck post=127943342]I know that Jesus is the son of God, and that he isn't God, we use him as a channel to communicate with God, Christ message has never been contradictory, in the bible also there is the old testament and the new testament, what modern Christianity is founded is basically centered around the new testament, yes there are scripture from the old testament that are cited once in a while. Majority of the contradictions you see are in the old testament.[/quote
Thank you....now I want us to get something straight, DO YOU BELIEVE OR YOU KNOW OR YOU THINK JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD? , Has any of the prophets before Jesus say their God's children? Where did God ever say he has a son?.... This are valid questions you should try and find their answers. You said something about Jesus being the channel to communicate with God right? Now all the previous generation of humans of which numerous prophets were sent to DIDN'T COMMUNICATE WITH GOD?. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him never contradicted Jesus rather he continued on his teaching and principles; which is monotheism. We Muslims believe in all the prophets and messengers sent by God. I implore you to please study Islam once more and refrain from the believing what ever the negative side the media potrays of it. May Allah guide us all to the path of success and turn as away from being lost!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
you are praying for divine breakthrough and hoping you will become rich one day. Then get the front seat. In MFM at igbo efon lekki- those with Gwagon and Prado are allowed to park inside the church. Other type of cars you park on the road or nearby banks 🤣🤣

I need a shocked meme.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Chemlite: 9:26pm On Jan 14
lakefist:

I find it hard to believe you have been brainwashed by rumor mongers and bloggers. To make matters worse you are product of bandwagon effect.

Have done your research or you rely on what people say?
FYI I don’t know him or attended his church but I am not moved by social media or paid media to tarnish the image of another man.

Just pray you don't fall into the hands of wolves in sheep clothing! Then you 'll understand that NOT ALL SO CALL PREACHERS ARE MEN OF GOD.

Philanthropic act is good but don't be carried away by it, most times it's a tactics to distract attention from one's dark side.

We can't judge him but the cry of the people over the years are too weighty to ignore.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by allthingsgood: 10:07pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?

If it was your daughter or family member that was abused, u won't be saying this. Where is your empathy
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by allthingsgood: 10:09pm On Jan 14
lakefist:

I find it hard to believe you have been brainwashed by rumor mongers and bloggers. To make matters worse you are product of bandwagon effect.

Have done your research or you rely on what people say?

FYI I don’t know him or attended his church but I am not moved by social media or paid media to tarnish the image of another man.

Yea, that's why the abuse can never stop. The psychopath preachers rely on yesmen and enablers to continue to destroy lives. You guys abhor truth. Hypocrisy is your watchword.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by allthingsgood: 10:12pm On Jan 14
[quote author=Buharism101 post=127944132][/quote]

Islam is the old testament of Christianity. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Christianity begins in the new testzment. The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians are children of God, while Muslims are slaves of God. So sayeth the holy books!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ceejay80s(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14
FuckTheMod:

The oloriburuku that wrote this nonsense will not prosper nor know peace till the end of time by God's grace.

How can someone just sit and write nonsense without prove to defame someone.
It's really sickening.

WHAT'S THE PROVE THAT THIS INGRATE PIECE OF SHlT GIRL THAT WAS PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS IS TB JOSHUA'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER?

DID YOU PEOPLE DO DNA TEST?
So u no see the resemblance?
No be everything need dna
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Melagros(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?
My brother I don't know why they hate this man
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Melagros(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14
MrWraith:
Oya Defenders come and defend
I'm not a born again Christian but let me tell you this; if those UK's or white disciples succeeded Joshua, you wouldn't have been hearing these allegations

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14
allthingsgood:

Yea, that's why the abuse can never stop. The psychopath preachers rely on yesmen and enablers to continue to destroy lives. You guys abhor truth. Hypocrisy is your watchword.

You guys abhor truth. Hypocrisy is your watchword.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14
Melagros:

I'm not a born again Christian but let me tell you this; if those UK's or white disciples succeeded Joshua, you wouldn't have been hearing these allegations

You get the point.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by cardoctor(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14
We may have to wait till judgement day for the real truth to come out.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14
Chemlite:

Just pray you don't fall into the hands of wolves in sheep clothing! Then you 'll understand that NOT ALL SO CALL PREACHERS ARE MEN OF GOD.

Philanthropic act is good but don't be carried away by it, most times it's a tactics to distract attention from one's dark side.

We can't judge him but the cry of the people over the years are too weighty to ignore.

I am not a baby not to know what’s right or wrong.

I know when falsehood is peddled and sponsored.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Pque(m): 12:02am On Jan 15
epainos:

Man in chain......enjoy being in captivity. grin

No hope for you. You will die in that bondage. You cannot escape it. grin

I am sorry for your life, cos it seems you've lost it already, sorry!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:25am On Jan 15
Fiscus105:
I heard you, even the one you don't say, infact, tell us TB Joshua was cannibal.

What I know is that, TB Joshua has come and gone and he impacted positively to humanity far far more than his shortcomings.

And for the daughter, I'm expecting you to make ur own impacts on humanity too, and not trying to be popular base on character assassination of a man, whom you claimed to be ur own biological father.

One thing is certain, on or before next two weeks, media would stop all their wahala" but the daughter who claimed his father did 'this and that' to her, would be hunted by her self-confession for life.

All those applauding you today, are coming for ur head in future base on same story you shared now.
She has nothing to loose. She has lost everything already, so wots left?

And in ur own opinion, u think she's lying?
Everyone interviewed concurred to wot she said.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:29am On Jan 15
epainos:
Anyone still attending SCOAN needs to be rehabilitated fast. grin

Ajoke is the weapon that killed Joshua. Of course, Joshua could defend allegations against the women, but he knew he could not deny Ajoke...So, I believe that he committed suicide as people said.

It is never too late to take DNA samples from his grave na. grin

Joshua knew that he was finished....thank God for Ajoke. grin
Dey don't even need tamper with his grave. Den can use any of her step sisters... it will show wether dey share same father.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:32am On Jan 15
aspabay:
She went on vacation with the Joshua's family to Dubai and yet no single picture of her with any of other TB Joshua's children
Wonders shall never end
I've seen her in their pictures... E dey online.

Wait, are u doubting she's d daughter of TB Joshua?

If she's not, dats d first thing the family would refute...
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:37am On Jan 15
seandurse:
I do tune in to Emmanuel tv these days anytime I want to laugh. There are two young fellows and the mommy G.O performing miracles on a steady. Witches and wizards dey confess always. You will hear; I tie his destiny, I hang her womb, I made him jobless. Then you will hear fuuu fuuuu, the confesser don fall and stand up few minuit later to say; I'm free, I'm free grin
But I heard d wife wasn't into d system wen Baba was still alive. She wasn't even a prophetess. How come she took the position of mummy GO?? ...I mean, where did she get the power for such delicate position? ..yet people sheepishly follow her o. I pity for Africans!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:42am On Jan 15
Truthshotcrazy:

Hey OP, Just saw it in the blogs headlines last night, @Ajoke, the synagogue
has officially responded----video of one of the wisenen trending, clarifying that AJOKE WAS AN ABANDONED CHILD DISCOVERED UNDER A TRUCK CLOSE TO THE SYNAGOGUE. And that AJOKE lied and she ain't The late prophet's biological baby 🍼 ,but adopted along the way

Only. A DNA test of AJOKE with one of Tb Joshua's relatives will put naysayers to rest. For now, her biological relationship to The late prophet is questionable
I tell u, dis person is actually working against SCOAN. He wants d DNA to be done so dat he would fully expose TBJ and SCOAN.
I've not been to SCOAN, but I can tell u dat such place is not where truck can just come and park.
Am betting my left ball on dis. Ajoke has strike resemble of TBJ
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 12:50am On Jan 15
CJStarz:
She's a bad 'daughter'. Imagine going to your father's office to confront and shout at him.
Your bad character got you all the beatings.
Why are you in hiding?
Which good daughter speaks so I'll of her father in death?
Bad child .. if at all TB Joshua was your dad, his spirit will torment you.
Plz it's not d gals doing. It's d spirit of God da possessed her to confront an evil.

Meanwhile, are u saying children should b accomplice to atrocities of their parents?

Like, it's ur first time of seeing people stand up for truth irrespective of d scenario?? U never see sth b dat naa...

I don't even see anything in her confrontation. She didn't insult nor curse him. She only asked a question. "Daddy why are u doing this to these women?" sad

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 1:06am On Jan 15
Menclothing:
Ajoke is not his biological child she was dumped at the gate and he adopted her
At age 13 she started stealing and doing all sort of bad thing so tB return her to church to join disciplines after a while she wanted to go then Tb removed his name from her name

She was the 1st person to talk against him
Person they help this life when you adopting be careful you might regret it many ungrateful soul
Did u say return? By dis u mean she was there, den got taken away(to where please), den brought back...?

Person doing all sort of bad thing shouldn't b made disciple. She should first get disciplined/delivered before joining d discipleship, don't u think so?

Let me tell u, if da gal was adopted, it wouldn't be a secret thing. She would b fully displayed in one of d big event as an adopted child and how she came about. Thus is an act of Goodwill and should be shown to the world. Just d way he shows his healings and other humanitarian works he was doing. It would impact more to his church and Christ evangelism at large, don't u think so?

Make una use una sense for once naa, haba!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 1:13am On Jan 15
FuckTheMod:

The oloriburuku that wrote this nonsense will not prosper nor know peace till the end of time by God's grace.

How can someone just sit and write nonsense without prove to defame someone.
It's really sickening.

WHAT'S THE PROVE THAT THIS INGRATE PIECE OF SHlT GIRL THAT WAS PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS IS TB JOSHUA'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER?

DID YOU PEOPLE DO DNA TEST?
It wasn't written, it was actually spoken.
Surely spoken by people who knows TB more dan u and I.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by MySolace: 1:20am On Jan 15
Buffalo2:
All those useless Apostles talking now are MAD. Why didn't they leave and shout from outside. Very useless people. These are the sets of people that can do everything to defend their "daddy" when he was alive. We still have many pple under such boundage buh for them to talk, na lie. Bunch of hypocrites
Plz some of dem spoke while he was still alive but dey weren't heard. No one believed dem.
No b today!

Abi u didn't hear Bisola's own?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by themanderon: 2:32am On Jan 15
Buharism101:

The Awaited Prophet Was to Come From Arabia Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God’s revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa’ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Makkah). Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba’ca (another name of Makkah) in Psalms 84:4-6. Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who “shall not fail not be discouraged till he have set judgment on earth.” Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke’dar. Who is Ke’dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke’dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of Prophet Muhammad. Muhammad’s Migration from Makkah to Madinah: Prophesied in The Bible? Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God’s help) coming from Te’man (an Oasis North of Madinah according to J. Hasting’s Dictionary of The Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Makkah) to be received enthusiastically in Madinah was none but Prophet Muhammad. Indeed the incident of the migration of the Prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the “mighty” men of Ke’dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned to Islam.

Read More on islamonline :
https://islamonline.net/en/muhammad-in-the-bible/

All what you said up there is no proof. I want the verse where Christ said Mohammad is coming to replace him.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Johel(m): 3:31am On Jan 15
OLAADEGBU:

"He kept all of us in slavery, total absolute slavery. Ajoke was bold enough to confront him. I see her as a hero"
Emmanuel
Former church insider

Lol...clowns.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ufotunang: 5:32am On Jan 15
Fake news... when the man was alive nobody heard of all this allegations.....they just want to blackmail the man and his church
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ufotunang: 5:36am On Jan 15
MySolace:

Plz some of dem spoke while he was still alive but dey weren't heard. No one believed dem.
No b today!

Abi u didn't hear Bisola's own?
...all what they are saying are lies...it's fake news...they just want to blackmail the man and his church
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:41am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
cool

Pastors children always lack care and sometimes rude or wayward

Am sure Baba Adeboye takes Leke everywhere with him so as not to fumble or embarrass him

TB Joshua should had spend more time at home with his family and not just ministry

But Jesus was always away from him family na
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by FuckTheMod: 7:22am On Jan 15
MySolace:

It wasn't written, it was actually spoken.
Surely spoken by people who knows TB more dan u and I.
U be Or-deh
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by FuckTheMod: 7:24am On Jan 15
ceejay80s:

So u no see the resemblance?
No be everything need dna
So your senseless imagination that they share resemblance means they're father and daughter and resemblance is enough prove that someone is someone's father or daughter?
Sense dey pain and you need brain washing and setting.
Where is the OLOSHO that dumped her in the church gutter?
At least TB Joshua is dead now, if she was afraid of him when alive, can't she come out now to prove everything?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ceejay80s(m): 8:43am On Jan 15
FuckTheMod:

So your senseless imagination that they share resemblance means they're father and daughter and resemblance is enough prove that someone is someone's father or daughter?
Sense dey pain and you need brain washing and setting.
Where is the OLOSHO that dumped her in the church gutter?
At least TB Joshua is dead now, if she was afraid of him when alive, can't she come out now to prove everything?
Do u need to go this far to insult all because u want to prove a silly point, continue....it's coming to u too
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by CJStarz: 9:06am On Jan 15
MySolace:

Plz it's not d gals doing. It's d spirit of God da possessed her to confront an evil.

Meanwhile, are u saying children should b accomplice to atrocities of their parents?

Like, it's ur first time of seeing people stand up for truth irrespective of d scenario?? U never see sth b dat naa...

I don't even see anything in her confrontation. She didn't insult nor curse him. She only asked a question. "Daddy why are u doing this to these women?" sad
Ok, granted she confronted her father in good faith back then, why is she still scandalizing the man in death? No good child does that,at least out of the respect of the fact that he was her FATHER! What does she hope to gain from all these? She's seeking vendetta because he didn't treat her well or what?
Even God isn't in her support this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.