Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' (38172 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Shattuck(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:

All this accusations you just cited can you please swear on whatever you believe IN, that this is EXACTLY HOW IT IS SAID!, and that if you made it up the wrath of God should descend on you in this life and in this next life where you would stand before your creator?, if you're open to an intellectual debate I'm always available, and by God if YOU CAN GENUINELY CONVINCE ME THAT ISLAM IS NOT THE WAY, AND FOLLOW WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN.
I don't know if Islam is the way or not, I am not a follower of the religion and my knowledge of it is limited, the only thing I admire about the religion is the modesty it displays, but the extremism and violent tendencies among some believers can hardly win anyone over, can you convince me that Jesus isnt the way, his lifestyle and message and behavior is admirable, what is there not to love about Jesus can you compare it the the actions of the prophet Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by themanderon: 5:28pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:

The God of the Bible is the same God who sent Abraham, Moses, Joseph and especially Jesus (peace be upon them all) who foretold the coming of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as his successor and last of the prophets, all of whom CAME WITH A PARAMOUNT COMMANDMENT; WHICH IS WORSHIP ONLY ONE GOD AND JOIN NONE IN ASSOCIATING HIM. If you are open to an intellectual debate on theology I'm ready to engage. And I swear if you can convince me I'm ready to follow in your path!

Please show me where Christ foretold of Mohammed's coming?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Gfrank07: 5:36pm On Jan 14
Let your mother come out to tell us her part too...Abi she no dey alive ni?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by farem: 5:42pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?

The way you allow Judas and Goliath, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by taylandtea: 5:58pm On Jan 14
OLAADEGBU:

Papa even jesus Christ wey heal the sick raise the dead, they had chance to release am, yet they chose to release a popular murderer barbnabas..

Na right from time dem don dey talk about Man of God.. eno new
That is why marcus Aurelius said what we do now echoes till eternity.
Make we just dey do good.
"He kept all of us in slavery, total absolute slavery. Ajoke was bold enough to confront him. I see her as a hero"
Emmanuel
Former church insider
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by taylandtea: 5:59pm On Jan 14
Papa even jesus Christ wey heal the sick raise the dead, they had chance to release am, yet they chose to release a popular murderer barbnabas..

Na right from time dem don dey talk about Man of God.. eno new
That is why marcus Aurelius said what we do now echoes till eternity.
Make we just dey do good.
"He kept all of us in slavery, total absolute slavery. Ajoke was bold enough to confront him. I see her as a hero"
Emmanuel
Former church insider
[/quote]
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Obierika(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14
MrWraith:
Oya Defenders come and defend

We're on our way... grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14
Chemlite:

I find it hard to believe you were brain-washed by the late pastor. It's possible you are one of his disciples.
I'm not against your love and respect for him, I would have encourage everyone to do same, but the allegations were too numerous and weighty, but you choose to trivialize it!

Mehnnn... justice should be paramount, not sentiment.

Don't be fooled by his generosity! I expect you remain silent till you're properly informed. Satan behave as Angel of light.

No matter my love and respect for any preacher, the day allegations start flying left and right, I have to think twice.....

I find it hard to believe you have been brainwashed by rumor mongers and bloggers. To make matters worse you are product of bandwagon effect.

Have done your research or you rely on what people say?

FYI I don’t know him or attended his church but I am not moved by social media or paid media to tarnish the image of another man.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 6:29pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
Any evidence asides the resemblance The man’s children should help with DNA with this ajoke so we can confirm if they share a common parent.

By the way TB Joshua is fake, those of us wey grow up for ikotun sabi am well from the 90s 🤣

Why is it that all of you make allegations about what he did in the 90s, yet none of you can say those things he did?

Is it that you are all lying about what he did? Or that he did something but you don't know what it is, it never happened? Why is there a lot left to the imagination rather than any accusation with substance like what the accusers are saying?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

Why is it that all of you make allegations about what he did in the 90s, yet none of you can say those things he did?

Is it that you are all lying about what he did? Or that he did something but you don't know what it is, it never happened? Why is there a lot left to the imagination rather than any accusation with substance like what the accusers are saying?
the fake miracles didn’t start today. He was on white robe back then. Its just like a babe who everyone don sleep with for area. No one in that area go marry am. Na outsider wey no sabi go later marry am 😆
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 6:33pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
the fake miracles didn’t start today. He was on white robe back then. Its just like a babe who everyone don sleep with for area. No one in that area go marry am. Na outsider wey no sabi go later marry am 😆

So your only allegation is that his miracles are fake? Just that?

That is better than the allegations people had against COZA pastor. And the apostle of multiple pregnanciess by his members allegations.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

So your only allegation is that his miracles are fake? Just that?

That is better than the allegations people had against COZA pastor. And the apostle of multiple pregnanciess by his members allegations.
i have only been to the church once when i drove an Indian family friend there, he was seeking miracle for his friend. Told me they were stages miracles but he still went to MFM and Redeem after that. There were neighbours and friend who went there and still died of same illnesses

As i was not a member of his church or knew the women involved should i come here to make claims of sexual abuse and rape Nawa o 🤣
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by freshboi88: 7:00pm On Jan 14
TB Joshua has died let him rest yen yen yen!!...Omo no peace for the wicked. The evil that men do lives after them....
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Pque(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14
epainos:

grin
Another man in a chain...blinded by the yeye money Joshua gave people to cover up. Money from rituals.

You are a confused person. It is very simple...tell your ritual pastors in SCOAN to go for a DNA test and show the world Ajoke is not Joshua's daughter. grin

You better learn how to pray and meet God directly
Continue patronizing pastorpreneurs. grin

His old videos are still put there where he was performing magic openly. grin

You are in a chain.

You're a very big fool, and you're indeed obviously the one in chain. I have never spoken for any MOG, nor carry any of them like you lots, so it can only be a big fool like you who will suddenly assume "by my simple innocent question" that I speak in favour of T. B. Joshua or that I'm a fan of late T. B. Joshua.

You could have asked what I meant by that question to clarify your doubt and your ignorance about my innocent question.

You alleged that T. B. Joshua committed suicide because people will soon discovered that he is the father to Ajoke. If you're okay, your senses would have enlightened you that your assumption is the least out of all the alleged atrocities on ground that would have propelled the late T. B. Joshua to end his life. And so what if he is the father of Ajoke? Is that any strange news among whole of Nigerian Pastors who had children outside WEDLOCK, which would then be the premise for the alleged suicide. WHETHER T. B. JOSHUA IS THE FATHER OF AJOKE OR NOT IS EVEN NEVER IN ISSUE. Try to understand the message or information first before you get into conclusion, and make false allegations. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO SERVE HIM, NO MATTER ANY GOOD ANYONE MIGHT HAVE DONE IN THE PUBLIC. THE DAMAGE IN THE SECRET MIGHT BE GIGANTIC COMPARED TO THE MINUSCULE GOOD WE SEE IN THE PUBLIC. I never said the testimony of all witnesses against T. B. Joshua is a lie, THEN WHY MUST YOUR IGNORANT COCONUT HEAD READ STUPID MEANING TO MY INNOCENT QUESTION.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14
themanderon:

Please show me where Christ foretold of Mohammed's coming?
The Lord came from Sinai, And dawned on them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran, And He came from the midst of ten thousand holy ones; At His right hand there was flashing lightning for them."

— Deuteronomy 33:2
There are many more verses like this in the Bible....but like I said earlier in matters of theology...you yourself should make an indepth study of the two religions. And I pray Allah guides you to the right path.
P.S I can recommend some books on comparative study for you and any questions or arguments you have kindly forward it to me. And I'll repeat again if you can prove to me that Christianity is the true religion I will follow it!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by themanderon: 7:35pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:

The Lord came from Sinai, And dawned on them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran, And He came from the midst of ten thousand holy ones; At His right hand there was flashing lightning for them."

— Deuteronomy 33:2
There are many more verses like this in the Bible....but like I said earlier in matters of theology...you yourself should make an indepth study of the two religions. And I pray Allah guides you to the right path.
P.S I can recommend some books on comparative study for you and any questions or arguments you have kindly forward it to me. And I'll repeat again if you can prove to me that Christianity is the true religion I will follow it!

Is this the place Christ talked about the coming of Mohammed?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14
Shattuck:
I don't know if Islam is the way or not, I am not a follower of the religion and my knowledge of it is limited, the only thing I admire about the religion is the modesty it displays, but the extremism and violent tendencies among some believers can hardly win anyone over, can you convince me that Jesus isnt the way, his lifestyle and message and behavior is admirable, what is there not to love about Jesus can you compare it the the actions of the prophet Mohammed.
Thank you, I'll try in the possible best way I can to prove to you...but like I said please do an indepth study of the Bible, Jesus, Hebrew language ( of which the Bible was originally written). Now I know you believe the Bible is the word of God, and that God is free from imperfections right? Now how would you feel if I cite verses that Jesus himself said he is not GOD? And that there are many contradictory statement in the Bible?. Would you be open to the Discussions?. I appreciate that you recognise that Islam is a modest faith and that some of its adherents are extremists. You're right, but if SOME are extremists why not follow does that are modest?
P.S you haven't proven the accusations you made earlier?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14
themanderon:

Is this the place Christ talked about the coming of Mohammed?
The Awaited Prophet Was to Come From Arabia Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God’s revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa’ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Makkah). Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba’ca (another name of Makkah) in Psalms 84:4-6. Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who “shall not fail not be discouraged till he have set judgment on earth.” Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke’dar. Who is Ke’dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke’dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of Prophet Muhammad. Muhammad’s Migration from Makkah to Madinah: Prophesied in The Bible? Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God’s help) coming from Te’man (an Oasis North of Madinah according to J. Hasting’s Dictionary of The Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Makkah) to be received enthusiastically in Madinah was none but Prophet Muhammad. Indeed the incident of the migration of the Prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the “mighty” men of Ke’dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned to Islam.

Read More on islamonline :
https://islamonline.net/en/muhammad-in-the-bible/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 8:01pm On Jan 14
Pque:

You're a very big fool, and you're indeed obviously the one in chain. I have never spoken for any MOG, nor carry any of them like you lots, so it can only be a big fool like you who will suddenly assume "by my simple innocent question" that I speak in favour of T. B. Joshua or that I'm a fan of late T. B. Joshua.

You could have asked what I meant by that question to clarify your doubt and your ignorance about my innocent question.

You alleged that T. B. Joshua committed suicide because people will soon discovered that he is the father to Ajoke. If you're okay, your senses would have enlightened you that your assumption is the least out of all the alleged atrocities on ground that would have propelled the late T. B. Joshua to end his life. And so what if he is the father of Ajoke? Is that any strange news among whole of Nigerian Pastors who had children outside WEDLOCK, which would then be the premise for the alleged suicide. WHETHER T. B. JOSHUA IS THE FATHER OF AJOKE OR NOT IS EVEN NEVER IN ISSUE. Try to understand the message or information first before you get into conclusion, and make false allegations. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO SERVE HIM, NO MATTER ANY GOOD ANYONE MIGHT HAVE DONE IN THE PUBLIC. THE DAMAGE IN THE SECRET MIGHT BE GIGANTIC COMPARED TO THE MINUSCULE GOOD WE SEE IN THE PUBLIC. I never said the testimony of all witnesses against T. B. Joshua is a lie, THEN WHY MUST YOUR IGNORANT COCONUT HEAD READ STUPID MEANING TO MY INNOCENT QUESTION.

Man in chain......enjoy being in captivity. grin

No hope for you. You will die in that bondage. You cannot escape it. grin
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by kokoA(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14
7upnigeria:

I guess you're one of the silent Billionaires that we dont know. And you're also married to the most peaceful wife.
I guess your definition of answered prayers is having a billion in your account and yes I am married to the most peaceful wife any man can wish for and we can afford the basic things of life in excess.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14
freshboi88:

TB Joshua has died let him rest yen yen yen!!...Omo no peace for the wicked. The evil that men do lives after them....

That false prophet might have died but his evil spirits live on. cool
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Shattuck(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:

Thank you, I'll try in the possible best way I can to prove to you...but like I said please do an indepth study of the Bible, Jesus, Hebrew language ( of which the Bible was originally written). Now I know you believe the Bible is the word of God, and that God is free from imperfections right? Now how would you feel if I cite verses that Jesus himself said he is not GOD? And that there are many contradictory statement in the Bible?. Would you be open to the Discussions?. I appreciate that you recognise that Islam is a modest faith and that some of its adherents are extremists. You're right, but if SOME are extremists why not follow does that are modest?
P.S you haven't proven the accusations you made earlier?
I know that Jesus is the son of God, and that he isn't God, we use him as a channel to communicate with God, Christ message has never been contradictory, in the bible also there is the old testament and the new testament, what modern Christianity is founded is basically centered around the new testament, yes there are scripture from the old testament that are cited once in a while. Majority of the contradictions you see are in the old testament.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 8:28pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
i have only been to the church once when i drove an Indian family friend there, he was seeking miracle for his friend. Told me they were stages miracles but he still went to MFM and Redeem after that. There were neighbours and friend who went there and still died of same illnesses

As i was not a member of his church or knew the women involved should i come here to make claims of sexual abuse and rape Nawa o 🤣

So the staged miracles is a thing. That's part of the allegations. Did your Indian fof get what he was looking for at the other two places?

Well, the topic remains the sexual misconduct, so one would expect your comment on what you saw in the 90s having to do with that.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by emmyileri(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:
If only people would study theology with an open mind, study all religions in comparison to Islam... Then they would know that Allah is the one and only true God!
You mean the god that promised you 72 virgins upon the killing of infidels?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

So the staged miracles is a thing. That's part of the allegations. Did your Indian fof get what he was looking for at the other two places?

Well, the topic remains the sexual misconduct, so one would expect your comment on what you saw in the 90s having to do with that.
backstory- the man was given 6 months to live as he had cancer in Uk, one of his staff who was a Nigerian advised him to come to his MFM church in UK. Two months of going there he got miraculously cured of cancer and became a Christian. My mum attended that chuch in uk that was how he became a family friend.
He came to Nigeria years later because of his friend who got one terminal illness ( can’t remember the disease name) so he came to Nigeria with the friends picture as the friend couldn’t travel due to been bedridden. He heard about TB Joshua even tho his plan was to visit Olukoya and RCCG. I drove him to TB Joshua and he was able to get inside because of his UK passport. He told me they were acting and nothing there seemed real. This is someone who miraculously survived cancer o.
He went to MFM and was able to see the GO because of his passport again but he was unable to see Adeboye when he went to RCCG.
What happened to his friend after i never asked by mother or the man . 😆

For the sexual abuse its common- pastor iginla confessed to having a baby mama, OPM pastor also confessed/ evidence was released, apostle suliaman- evidence was released by different women. TB Joshua own i never see any concrete evidence o.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 8:42pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
backstory- the man was given 6 months to live as he had cancer in Uk, one of his staff who was a Nigerian advised him to come to his MFM church in UK. Two month of going there he got miraculously cured of cancer and became a Christian. My mum attended that chuch in uk that was how he became a family friend.
He came to Nigeria years later because of his friend who got one terminal illness ( can’t remember the disease name) so he came to Nigeria with the friends picture as the friend couldn’t travel due to been bedridden. He heard about TB Joshua even tho his plan was to visit Olukoya and RCCG. I drove him to TB Joshua and he was able to get inside because of his UK passport. He told me they were acting and nothing there seemed real. This is someone who miraculously survived cancer o.
He went to MFM and was able to see the GO because of his passport again but he was unable to see Adeboye when he went to RCCG.
What happened to his friend after i never asked by mother or the man . 😆

By their fruits you will know them.

So seeing these people has to do with the passport power or money? Interestingly, the TB Joshua charged them to stay in his hotel. Going by what you're saying, maybe his main service was the hotel business that people enjoyed while having some religious tourism on the side.

Why millions of people go there is baffling. How could they claim not to see all the questionable things going on there? The sex scandals are too many for anyone to put their trust in these people. But it's always the conceited loudmouths that have the scandals, and usually they are always questionable.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

By their fruits you will know them.

So seeing these people has to do with the passport power or money? Interestingly, the TB Joshua charged them to stay in his hotel. Going by what you're saying, maybe his main service was the hotel business that people enjoyed while having some religious tourism on the side.

Why millions of people go there is baffling. How could they claim not to see all the questionable things going on there?
as a first timer you cant enter the main auditorium. They have a place out for first timers. But as them see passport and brown skin he was allowed in hahahah
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
as a first timer you cant enter the main auditorium. They have a place out for first timers. But as them see passport and brown skin he was allowed in hahahah

The things people do for money. Segregation. Only they know why it must be that way.

Unsurprising.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

The things people do for money. Segregation. Only they know why it must be that way.

Unsurprising.
the biggest tithers get front seat in most churches in Nigeria. A poor man cannot seat in the front row.

See confirmation of tb Joshua own below

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Jan 14
ednut1:

You are right, evidently.

There's a lot more truth to the exposé than people dare believe. How did they feel about that segregation? People are brainwashed and don't know it.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ednut1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14
BRATISLAVA:

You are right, evidently.

There's a lot more truth to the exposé than people dare believe. How did they feel about that segregation? People are brainwashed and don't know it.
you are praying for divine breakthrough and hoping you will become rich one day. Then get the front seat. In MFM at igbo efon lekki- those with Gwagon and Prado are allowed to park inside the church. Other type of cars you park on the road or nearby banks 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.