Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' (38168 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ebuk4real(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14
mcameo:

Yes it is, so whether in death or in the afterlife, your sins catches up with you, you cant commit a crime on that massive scale and go unpunished.

As if you uttered any word when he was still alive. If not, then accept you're a coward.Period
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14
FuckTheMod:

The oloriburuku that wrote this nonsense will not prosper nor know peace till the end of time by God's grace.

How can some just sit and write nonsense without prove to defame someone.
It's really sickening.

WHAT'S THE PROVE THAT THIS INGRATE PIECE OF SHlT GIRL THAT WAS PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS IS TB JOSHUA'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER?

DID YOU PEOPLE DO DNA TEST?

Go to court! angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ebuk4real(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14
stanliwise:
brain dead

Incase you didn't read it well, I said...

As if you uttered any word when he was still alive. If not, then accept you're a coward.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by FuckTheMod: 3:08pm On Jan 14
OLAADEGBU:

Go to court! angry
Or deh niẹ
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Tzar(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14
Propaganda everywhere. They won’t talk about the gods of men alive giving fake prophecies and teaching falsehood like not paying tithe or 1st fruit will not make a Christian enter heaven. Instead, they are picking on a dead man and his church that they have tried severally to shut down, but failed!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Franking: 3:15pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

Can't we allow this dead man's body to rest in peace?

The dead is dead, let us the living face front. Is it too much to ask for?

Are u a pastor of a TB Joshua supporter? Why shouldn't his atrocities be discussed? You nauseate me with that submission.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14
FuckTheMod:

Or deh niẹ

You can do better than that. undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by ayandee: 3:26pm On Jan 14
aspabay:
She went on vacation with the Joshua's family to Dubai and yet no single picture of her with any of other TB Joshua's children
Wonders shall never end
TB Joshua's family was hardly in the media. Even if there were pictures, I doubt they would be circulated.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by frankson1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14
verybadmouth:
Even when he was alive, I knew he was an evil man. Una a never hear anything yet. More stories will unfold about him and his evil church

Lots of them were not born when Pastor Chris Okotie was carrying this matter on his head.

Rumours and eyewitness reports have been told about the mode of operation since the beginning of SCOAN.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Chemlite: 3:30pm On Jan 14
lakefist:

You Dey mind BBC with their imaginary daughter.

Something is seriously wrong with you, believe me!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by femi4: 3:31pm On Jan 14
Cruise777:
cool

Pastors children always lack care and sometimes rude or wayward

Am sure Baba Adeboye takes Leke everywhere with him so as not to fumble or embarrass him

TB Joshua should had spend more time at home with his family and not just ministry

She's from another woman. She was treated as outsider
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14
Chemlite:

Something is seriously wrong with you, believe me!

If something is definitely wrong with you!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by lakefist(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14
FuckTheMod:

The oloriburuku that wrote this nonsense will not prosper nor know peace till the end of time by God's grace.

How can some just sit and write nonsense without prove to defame someone.
It's really sickening.

WHAT'S THE PROVE THAT THIS INGRATE PIECE OF SHlT GIRL THAT WAS PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS IS TB JOSHUA'S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER?

DID YOU PEOPLE DO DNA TEST?

💯
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by sammytovic(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14
Tpharell:

It seems he could not bear to live to see what the documentary was going to unravel. Knowing very well that Ajoke and the other former disciples who knew a lot about what was going on had spoken to the BBC
Stop saying what you dont know. Stop being foolish
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Calitoscassius(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

So because people are dead suddenlly they becomes saints? If a thief dies does that mean he is not a thief anymore?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by sammytovic(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14
Stop fooling around. You are too foolish. You claimed some people said he committed suicide and you believe without facts. Una too mumu for this forum
epainos:

Mu.mu! T.B. Joshua's dog. grin You are in a chain. grin

Whether you like it or not. Joshua is a goner. Even when he was alive, people told him to his face that he was a real magician. I still remember his old videos...guy man was in his white garment with his broken useless English in those days and would be doing magic on TV. grin Guy man repositioned himself when he saw that magas no plenty. As soon as he changed his strategy and improved his English....maga like you hooked up. grin
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Chemlite: 3:58pm On Jan 14
lakefist:

If something is definitely wrong with you!

I find it hard to believe you were brain-washed by the late pastor. It's possible you are one of his disciples.
I'm not against your love and respect for him, I would have encourage everyone to do same, but the allegations were too numerous and weighty, but you choose to trivialize it!

Mehnnn... justice should be paramount, not sentiment.

Don't be fooled by his generosity! I expect you remain silent till you're properly informed. Satan behave as Angel of light.

No matter my love and respect for any preacher, the day allegations start flying left and right, I have to think twice.....
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Imsoblessed: 4:00pm On Jan 14
I owe you one cool bottle of beer
epainos:

Which positive impact? grin He brought an illegitimate child to this world and tortured her. He sexually abused people. Someone that they suppose to unearth his body and burn it. As in destroy the yeye grave. Mtchew!

Cos he gave some people food. You people are gluttons. grin
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Prettychild(f): 4:02pm On Jan 14
Truthshotcrazy:

Hey OP, Just saw it in the blogs headlines last night, @Ajoke, the synagogue
has officially responded----video of one of the wisenen trending, clarifying that AJOKE WAS AN ABANDONED CHILD DISCOVERED UNDER A TRUCK CLOSE TO THE SYNAGOGUE. And that AJOKE lied and she ain't The late prophet's biological baby 🍼 ,but adopted along the way

Only. A DNA test of AJOKE with one of Tb Joshua's relatives will put naysayers to rest. For now, her biological relationship to The late prophet is questionable
lol! You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that it’s his daughter, can’t you see the resemblance? It’s so glaring na

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Elidrisy20: 4:07pm On Jan 14
Where una dey, when he dey alive?
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Houseontherock1: 4:30pm On Jan 14
Fiscus105:
I heard you, even the one you don't say, infact, tell us TB Joshua was cannibal.

What I know is that, TB Joshua has come and gone and he impacted positively to humanity far far more than his shortcomings.

And for the daughter, I'm expecting you to make ur own impacts on humanity too, and not trying to be popular base on character assassination of a man, whom you claimed to be ur own biological father.

One thing is certain, by next two weeks now, media would stop all their wahala" but the daughter who claimed his father did 'this and that' to her, would be hunted by her self-confession for life.

All those applauding you today, are coming for ur head in future base on same story you shared now.
Your thought pattern is scary and disturbing! You mean she should have kept quiet in all of this? Or have you never considered the possibility of this being the truth and a very dark secret of a "great philanthropist"? Let's be more objective and open to possibilities! God sees what we can't.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by dotedote: 4:34pm On Jan 14
ebuk4real:
angry

It's too much to ask cos some of those you still call "Daddy" "Daddy" are still keeping brainwashed lots like you in bondage
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Codes151(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14
OP, why dont u watch it or post the link than bring things here to create event?

even in the court, the documentary whether true or not, weighs no substance.....

especially testimonies coming from workers... just saying we shuld not be quick to say what we dont know.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Jan 14
sad
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14
Truth will always prevail!
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by themanderon: 4:57pm On Jan 14
Buharism101:
If only people would study theology with an open mind, study all religions in comparison to Islam... Then they would know that Allah is the one and only true God!

Allah is the falsest of all the gods. Allah is the demon god of the Arabian peninsula. Just because false prophets exist does not mean the God of the Bible is not real. The Bible warned us about the coming of false teachers teaching heresies and deception.
Pray to God with a sincere heart and he will reveal himself to you.
Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14
Shattuck:
how would you justify these
Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

– Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

– Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

– Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

– He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

– Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

– Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

– ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

– Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

– Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

– Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

– Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
All this accusations you just cited can you please swear on whatever you believe IN, that this is EXACTLY HOW IT IS SAID!, and that if you made it up the wrath of God should descend on you in this life and in this next life where you would stand before your creator?, if you're open to an intellectual debate I'm always available, and by God if YOU CAN GENUINELY CONVINCE ME THAT ISLAM IS NOT THE WAY, AND FOLLOW WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by Buharism101(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14
themanderon:

Allah is the falsest of all the gods. Allah is the demon god of the Arabian peninsula. Just because false prophets exist does not mean the God of the Bible is not real. The Bible warned us about the coming of false teachers teaching heresies and deception.
Pray to God with a sincere heart and he will reveal himself to you.
The God of the Bible is the same God who sent Abraham, Moses, Joseph and especially Jesus (peace be upon them all) who foretold the coming of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as his successor and last of the prophets, all of whom CAME WITH A PARAMOUNT COMMANDMENT; WHICH IS WORSHIP ONLY ONE GOD AND JOIN NONE IN ASSOCIATING HIM. If you are open to an intellectual debate on theology I'm ready to engage. And I swear if you can convince me I'm ready to follow in your path!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' by epainos: 5:17pm On Jan 14
sammytovic:
Stop fooling around. You are too foolish. You claimed some people said he committed suicide and you believe without facts. Una too mumu for this forum
Look at the bolded word.... grin so, from my posts, you deduced that "I claimed" he committed suicide. Lol. cheesy Chai. No wonder T.B. Joshua was able to spot your mu.mu button "sharp sharp". grin

See as most people are using SCOAN and its members play around. grin Una kon be yeye people in the society. grin Una dey smell. Everyone sees you and other members of his church as useless, stupid, careless...and robo robo people. grin

Hahahahahha!

Ok na. Tell us what killed your fake god. SCOAN was so ashamed to let us know what killed the fake prophet. It can't be a disease na...cos Joshua was your god who healed every sick people. grin Wetin kon kpai him?

grin Make a press your....mu.mu button more. angry Person willingly released himself to be manipulated by a fellow man. grin You are dead. grin You have been roasted and your meat has been shared in the coven of T.B Joshua. grin

Dont forget to tell them your mummy G.O Evelyn to do DNA test also and prove us wrong. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.