Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men (16926 Views)

My HIV Status / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by favour32(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14
Hahahahahah grin
The room empty because nor be this news dem dey like to read.
Fear grip dem as update of RVT na turbulence.
Nor be every site dem dey browse.

You go dey beg woman make you browse her RVT.

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Epstein(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14
cheesy
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:
Hia, Civil Defense don become Ministry of Health
Naija na cruise

Yeah... Since your health ministry has become too corrupt and moribund to care, other concerned sectors should spread the world.

The prevalence of sexually transmitted infections that are either too difficult to treat or incurable is on the rise in most parts of the nation.

It's shocking and sad that health ministry and NCDC are sleeping on their jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14
Good advice lol @side chics
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by CJStarz: 1:50pm On Jan 14
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Since your health ministry has become too corrupt and moribund to care, other concerned sectors should spread the world.

The prevalence of sexually transmitted infections that are either too difficult to treat or incurable is on the rise in most parts of the nation.

It's shocking and sad that health ministry and NCDC are sleeping on their jobs.

Still boils down to what I said....Naija na cruise 🤣
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by kalemy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:
Hia, Civil Defense don become Ministry of Health
Naija na cruise
my thoughts exactly.
Man leave him work dey do another person own

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14
Flame333:
Imagine....

Before you know one day, Nigeria go overtake South Africa

God help us
Na South Africa be author and finisher of HIV.
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by stasius: 1:51pm On Jan 14
... And that of your side cocks too.
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by dadavivo: 1:52pm On Jan 14
One day Nigerian Police will lecture us on how to cook soup

2 Likes

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14
CJStarz:

Still boils down to what I said....Naija na cruise 🤣

Real cruise, my Oga!!!

Every sector has been overrun with corrupt charlatans... Including sports.

Speaking of Sports... Make 3 pm reach. Make I never talk. tongue

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by AK481(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14
Hepatitis is too high in the north o
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Chetas81(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14
aspabay:
It's well
inside well
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Chetas81(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14
Angelfrost:

Real cruise, my Oga!!!

the same RELIGION CITIZEN
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Chetas81(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14
stano2:
Number 1 -Lekki girls
DEMORALISED girls

2 Likes

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by ghiloman28(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14
G
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14
Chetas81:
the same RELIGION CITIZEN

Don't mind them... Religious yet hypocritical.

From morning services today, to nightclubs tonight.
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Sicklebear28: 1:58pm On Jan 14
SAMBARRY:
grin

Randy married men no go like this kain thread.na the man wey talk am them Go begin attack,you just watch grin

See the one below me and the subsequent one grin
I don talk am,e no reach 1 minute grin guilty conscience don dey worry them grin

Breeze don blow,fowl yansh don dey open grin

Hope say you too no dey fvck raw diick.. As e dey sweet Toto na so e dey sweet diick ooooo
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by LordIsaac(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14
kereman1:
Rubbish, nscdc is now doing the work of Nigeria medical council and national orientation agency, when there are kidnappers hiding and lurking on our highways
It is called “Civil” Defense…they are just being civil- defending the public against health invasion!

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by okorogodwin4(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14
funshint:
This one left his core security jurisdiction and jumped to issues beyond his work scope of work. Unserious elements like this should be relieved of their jobs....that's why the country is the way it is today.
you are a wicked soul

2 Likes

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Metrofox(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14
wetin concern civil defense with HIV?
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by CJStarz: 2:05pm On Jan 14
kalemy:
my thoughts exactly.
Man leave him work dey do another person own
Hehehehe....
The Minister of Health go soon reply am
No gree for anybody🤣
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by CJStarz: 2:07pm On Jan 14
Angelfrost:

Real cruise, my Oga!!!

Hehehehe.....na who get time to watch those otondos😂
Na to dey watch artoon network with d children when that time reach😂😂
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by BloodyDoe(f): 2:08pm On Jan 14
Why making it sound as if women are the main carrier of HIV.

It’s not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14
is NSCDC now health ministry?

abi na ameboism dey worry dem?

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14
It's very essential so that so don't injure yourself as well as your innocent wife. Hepatitis B status is also very important too. Happy Knacking grin grin grin
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by maasoap(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14
BloodyDoe:
Why making it sound as if women are the main carrier of HIV.

It’s not making sense.
Women too can check the status of their sugar daddies and and side men too. Case closed
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by fuck419: 2:17pm On Jan 14
The men too are all carriers alongside their side chics.
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14
funshint:
This one left his core security jurisdiction and jumped to issues beyond his work scope of work. Unserious elements like this should be relieved of their jobs ....that's why the country is the way it is today.

When was the last time you heard this kind of message or any useful information from our ministry of health and other related bodies? NACA and SACA only exist by name.
This one tried to remind Nigerian men what they might have taken for granted and you're calling for his job. Wicked somebody!

LEADERSHIP, in a report published on Friday, said Mr Mu’azu issued the warning during a briefing on the Command’s 2023 activities where he revealed the arrest of an 85-year-old man who had enticed numerous young girls into sexual activities.

He said following a medical examination, both the older man and his four wives were confirmed HIV positive.
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14
kereman1:
Rubbish, nscdc is now doing the work of Nigeria medical council and national orientation agency, when there are kidnappers hiding and lurking on our highways
Read the news first and comment after grin grin grin
Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Sabadon(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14
GreatAchiever1:

You know whether the guy dey talk out of experience. You know say e get as something go do you, you go turn advicer for anyone who cares to listen regardless of wetin you dey do.
I swear you killed it

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Steep: 2:51pm On Jan 14
To obey God is the best. You will have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men by Psoul(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14
verybadmouth:
He should also advice married women to satisfy their husband's enough to prevent them from being promiscuous.

This is a very dumb response to this piece of advice.

So because your partner is not satisfying you is enough reason to bring death to yourself, wife, children and many ppl out there.

Weda sexually satisfied or not, don't be careless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.