Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow (47982 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Jamie248: 6:57pm On Jan 15
B-red don blow enter Osun govt house wit him papa, e no get any other blowing wey pass that one
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by femi4: 6:57pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

4) SKIBI

if you are in the music fanatics like me, you would realize they are what we call underground artists they have been in the game for a long time but still the fame is just not there. Then they are studio artist that only blow within the studios..

SKIBI falls in that category, he even had to fake his own death because the pain was there.
he has been signed by e money records for long time, OBAGO!!! so the money is there I still wonder why hasn't he been able to make it big in the game like his bro kcee even THOUGH he has had some couple of good songs last year and before that making waves on sound City. (I said good songs not hit songs.) Difference dey bros.

Hit songs are on DJ MIX, PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, STREAMS NOT SOUND SOUNDCITY VIDEOS.

3) WHITE MONEY/ EFE MONEY

ALL the big brother naija celebrities money falls in this category so sad to say. it's not easy to win 20million, 50million respectively, and you came out to say you want to pursue a music career and you still couldn't blow up. Some of this local musicians only need 2million startup capital and their songs is all over the Nigeria social media and all. So I wonder what are they doing wrong? Is not like the money isn't there to promote them or buy them more fame smile.
This guy's really disappointed me if you want to do music do music or if it is restaurant you want to open go ahead maybe that would have been a profitable venture.
Stop confusing us with different tracks released on TikTok and Facebook get one of Alist musician to do collaboration the money is there. It's easy and simple smile.

2) MR EAZI

The ghanian boy literally did this to himself I must say. We all know what he did and Nigerians are one serious set of individuals once they cancel you. You are done.
I saw Mr EAZI podcast on TikTok one day narrating that he really didn't say ghanian music was better I felt pity for him like this is a rich boy married to a billionaire daughter. He even sold his own company but still any songs he drops 0 streams. I guess they are some certain things to this we don't just know yet.

1) B RED

Girl I go hustle make you for dey alright
Give you everything that you need to avoid fight
If we fight, girl we go pray for night (Baby)
When things rough I go still dey by your side
That’s why I call you Uju
Girl I love you like, times two
If I leave you now, taboo
I go buy Helicopter, for you
Yee baby, uju

Till today I still haven't heard any Nigerian love songs that touched me like this track. But you see this music is unpredictable. How can someone be an Adeleke and still struggle to make name in the country. Bred has been in the game so long, one musician that money just couldn't blow up only if it was easy. So I laugh when they say it's money that blew davido his cousin's they so wrong.

What blew HIM CONSTITUENCY !

NOTE: This article is in no way trying to downgrade anyone or make them less it's just a mere observation as a lesson that MONEY IS LITERALLY NOT EVERYTHING

RESPECT!
Remove skibbi from your list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqkDioXLTO8?si=rs0VBLlQJBXYkFJE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Solofresh2: 6:57pm On Jan 15
sukkot:
you see the BOLDED , compare it to your topic. you just admitted he blew. but your topic is for those wey no blow but you add person name wey you admit say blow
Leave the mumu.Mr eazi and Dj cuppy are popular in the UK especially Mr eazi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Raskimonojendor: 6:58pm On Jan 15
Mr Eazi blew.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by akinszz: 7:01pm On Jan 15
Blow or catch fire😂
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by sukkot: 7:01pm On Jan 15
Solofresh2:
Leave the mumu.Mr eazi and Dj cuppy are popular in the UK especially Mr eazi. There was
exactly. he plays on these american shows like jimmy kimmel which is a show with millions of viewers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Ijaya123: 7:02pm On Jan 15
When did Dj Cuppy become a musician?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by spencekat(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:
Vector
Skales
Speedy Darlington
Black Face
Airforce1
IAmDBull
Airforce 1 and IAmDBull get money?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Solofresh2: 7:06pm On Jan 15
sukkot:
exactly. he plays on these american shows like jimmy kimmel which is a show with millions of viewers
The guy thinks they are only based in naija
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by sukkot: 7:06pm On Jan 15
Solofresh2:
The guy thinks they are only based in naija
right lol.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by abobote: 7:07pm On Jan 15
Mr Eazi try abeg

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by DrAda(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15
An interesting topic but unfortunately it is very difficult to make sense of what you have written.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by MrJames007: 7:11pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

4) SKIBI

if you are in the music fanatics like me, you would realize they are what we call underground artists they have been in the game for a long time but still the fame is just not there. Then they are studio artist that only blow within the studios..

SKIBI falls in that category, he even had to fake his own death because the pain was there.
he has been signed by e money records for long time, OBAGO!!! so the money is there I still wonder why hasn't he been able to make it big in the game like his bro kcee even THOUGH he has had some couple of good songs last year and before that making waves on sound City. (I said good songs not hit songs.) Difference dey bros.

Hit songs are on DJ MIX, PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, STREAMS NOT SOUND SOUNDCITY VIDEOS.

ALL the big brother naija celebrities money falls in this category so sad to say. it's not easy to win 20million, 50million respectively, and you came out to say you want to pursue a music career and you still couldn't blow up. Some of this local musicians only need 2million startup capital and their songs is all over the Nigeria social media and all. So I wonder what are they doing wrong? Is not like the money isn't there to promote them or buy them more fame smile.
This guy's really disappointed me if you want to do music do music or if it is restaurant you want to open go ahead maybe that would have been a profitable venture.
Stop confusing us with different tracks released on TikTok and Facebook get one of Alist musician to do collaboration the money is there. It's easy and simple smile.

2) MR EAZI

The ghanian boy literally did this to himself I must say. We all know what he did and Nigerians are one serious set of individuals once they cancel you. You are done.
I saw Mr EAZI podcast on TikTok one day narrating that he really didn't say ghanian music was better I felt pity for him like this is a rich boy married to a billionaire daughter. He even sold his own company but still any songs he drops 0 streams. I guess they are some certain things to this we don't just know yet.

1) B RED

Yee baby, uju

Till today I still haven't heard any Nigerian love songs that touched me like this track. But you see this music is unpredictable. How can someone be an Adeleke and still struggle to make name in the country. Bred has been in the game so long, one musician that money just couldn't blow up only if it was easy. So I laugh when they say it's money that blew davido his cousin's they so wrong.

NOTE: This article is in no way trying to downgrade anyone or make them less it's just a mere observation as a lesson that MONEY IS LITERALLY NOT EVERYTHING

RESPECT!
That's your own list (opinion) undecided
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by becky39000(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15
Remove Mr Eazy from that list ASAP!!!!
Dude's a great artist 💪

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by razzydoo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15
Rubbish. Please delete this thread.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by hopexter(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15
If this is Mr. Eazi’s new photo, why is he looking so gaunt like someone on colos
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by uksam007: 7:16pm On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:
Vector
Skales
Speedy Darlington
Black Face
Airforce1
IAmDBull

This one's are broke so they don't count
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by obontami: 7:16pm On Jan 15
Did this fool added skiibii and eazi? Fool, you need to get your stupid head check ASAP.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by SonOfDSoil01: 7:17pm On Jan 15
[quote author=brain54 post=127957865]Eazy shouldn't be on your list...[/quote my thought exactly!
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by SonOfDSoil01: 7:19pm On Jan 15
sukkot:
mr eazi is big in america. he is on all their night talk shows performing
don’t mind the op , I guess he is new to the naija music industry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by YourKarma: 7:21pm On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:
Vector
Skales
Speedy Darlington
Black Face
Airforce1
IAmDBull

hahahahahaha.....so you get mind to include Akpi (speed darlington) on your list?
If Akpi is here on nairaland, by now you suppose don dey collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by NADFOR: 7:23pm On Jan 15
Skibi and Easy? You no try at, all
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by SonOfDSoil01: 7:23pm On Jan 15
Adding Mr Eazi to that list is a huge disrespect. Eazi had is time just like some others before him, no one shines forever. He may not have been able to keep tempo, that I can understand but putting in the same category with those BBN cats is a huge disrespect angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15
maxiuc:

Airforce1 nko any updates he later blow?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Wait, that guy still dey?

What's that his slogan sef? cheesy
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15
I will send money for a special thanks giving on 12th February I will on my way out of this hole 🕳️ ... Spending 2months here after years away from Nigeria is very horrible

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15
Bro mr eazi don blow
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
eazi has every right to be here.
He blew but fell off.
Money supposed revive am.
Mr EAZI blew.
He won next rated everyone was asking who is this youngster just like they did to Omaha lay 2021.

But he fell because of what he said not because he couldn't sustain or remain at the top forever.

If he didn't say what he said trust me Mr EAZI would have still be banging hot like Kiz Daniel by now.

Dude is literally one musician that has his own style.
Different pattern entirely from all this party jam artist .
bro mr eazi was on j balvin's album...there is a difference between blow/consistency
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Rahkman: 7:32pm On Jan 15
If you wan blow for naija better have a poor story to tell better no come from any rich family if not u dey waste ur time davido get luck him start early,davido fit no blow for this era wey nigerians hate rich ppl die.....

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Menclothing: 7:35pm On Jan 15
This op na mumu Eazi and skibi going too shows back to back people making more than 100 million more on streaming
Cuppy is one of the biggest female black dj in uk and Nigeria what do u expect
Everyone should be A list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Oceanjagaban: 7:38pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:

5) Dj cuppy

4) SKIBI

2) MR EAZI

1) B RED

Yee baby, uju

RESPECT!
Remove skibi and Mr eazy from the list,I don't agree with your rating
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Judolisco(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15
Rubbish list... Cuppy, eazy, skibii... All blew...

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Sammy5413(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15
cuppy ain’t a musician but a DJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.