Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow (48014 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

4) SKIBI

if you are in the music fanatics like me, you would realize they are what we call underground artists they have been in the game for a long time but still the fame is just not there. Then they are studio artist that only blow within the studios..

SKIBI falls in that category, he even had to fake his own death because the pain was there.
he has been signed by e money records for long time, OBAGO!!! so the money is there I still wonder why hasn't he been able to make it big in the game like his bro kcee even THOUGH he has had some couple of good songs last year and before that making waves on sound City. (I said good songs not hit songs.) Difference dey bros.

Hit songs are on DJ MIX, PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, STREAMS NOT SOUND SOUNDCITY VIDEOS.

3) WHITE MONEY/ EFE MONEY

ALL the big brother naija celebrities money falls in this category so sad to say. it's not easy to win 20million, 50million respectively, and you came out to say you want to pursue a music career and you still couldn't blow up. Some of this local musicians only need 2million startup capital and their songs is all over the Nigeria social media and all. So I wonder what are they doing wrong? Is not like the money isn't there to promote them or buy them more fame smile.
This guy's really disappointed me if you want to do music do music or if it is restaurant you want to open go ahead maybe that would have been a profitable venture.
Stop confusing us with different tracks released on TikTok and Facebook get one of Alist musician to do collaboration the money is there. It's easy and simple smile.

2) MR EAZI

The ghanian boy literally did this to himself I must say. We all know what he did and Nigerians are one serious set of individuals once they cancel you. You are done.
I saw Mr EAZI podcast on TikTok one day narrating that he really didn't say ghanian music was better I felt pity for him like this is a rich boy married to a billionaire daughter. He even sold his own company but still any songs he drops 0 streams. I guess they are some certain things to this we don't just know yet.

1) B RED

Girl I go hustle make you for dey alright
Give you everything that you need to avoid fight
If we fight, girl we go pray for night (Baby)
When things rough I go still dey by your side
That’s why I call you Uju
Girl I love you like, times two
If I leave you now, taboo
I go buy Helicopter, for you
Yee baby, uju

Till today I still haven't heard any Nigerian love songs that touched me like this track. But you see this music is unpredictable. How can someone be an Adeleke and still struggle to make name in the country. Bred has been in the game so long, one musician that money just couldn't blow up only if it was easy. So I laugh when they say it's money that blew davido his cousin's they so wrong.

What blew HIM CONSTITUENCY !

NOTE: This article is in no way trying to downgrade anyone or make them less it's just a mere observation as a lesson that MONEY IS LITERALLY NOT EVERYTHING

RESPECT!

You know them? Them no know you? Meaning na you never blow na. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ncoolsome(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15
Mr Ezi's hair looking like that of Night king in Game of thrones..
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Trustmea: 7:46pm On Jan 15
shadrach77:
Remove Mr Eazi and DJ Cuppy from the list. Eazi is big nah. But you can add LAX, B-red, Kcee, Sina Rambo and Lynxx to it cry
Kcee are you for real?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by emmaodet: 7:46pm On Jan 15
ClearFlair:
Leave Cuppy alone abeg. The girl has been through a lot.

grin
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15
Skibii is better than Kcee though, so I don't understand what you wrote up there...both good song and hit song

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Daystar7: 7:47pm On Jan 15
Eazi that had about two years on chokehold with his unique style.. Leg over alone was a mad jam.
You are a very bad at whatever it is you do and u lack basic creative writing skill. I mean u can't even spell and punctuate correctly and your list makes no sense. Skibi shouldn't be there also. Small thing u for add Runtown
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Truthshotcrazy: 7:57pm On Jan 15
ClearFlair:
grin
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Xpol: 8:00pm On Jan 15
Skibi shouldn't have been on that lists
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

4) SKIBI

if you are in the music fanatics like me, you would realize they are what we call underground artists they have been in the game for a long time but still the fame is just not there. Then they are studio artist that only blow within the studios..

SKIBI falls in that category, he even had to fake his own death because the pain was there.
he has been signed by e money records for long time, OBAGO!!! so the money is there I still wonder why hasn't he been able to make it big in the game like his bro kcee even THOUGH he has had some couple of good songs last year and before that making waves on sound City. (I said good songs not hit songs.) Difference dey bros.

Hit songs are on DJ MIX, PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, STREAMS NOT SOUND SOUNDCITY VIDEOS.

ALL the big brother naija celebrities money falls in this category so sad to say. it's not easy to win 20million, 50million respectively, and you came out to say you want to pursue a music career and you still couldn't blow up. Some of this local musicians only need 2million startup capital and their songs is all over the Nigeria social media and all. So I wonder what are they doing wrong? Is not like the money isn't there to promote them or buy them more fame smile.
This guy's really disappointed me if you want to do music do music or if it is restaurant you want to open go ahead maybe that would have been a profitable venture.
Stop confusing us with different tracks released on TikTok and Facebook get one of Alist musician to do collaboration the money is there. It's easy and simple smile.

2) MR EAZI

The ghanian boy literally did this to himself I must say. We all know what he did and Nigerians are one serious set of individuals once they cancel you. You are done.
I saw Mr EAZI podcast on TikTok one day narrating that he really didn't say ghanian music was better I felt pity for him like this is a rich boy married to a billionaire daughter. He even sold his own company but still any songs he drops 0 streams. I guess they are some certain things to this we don't just know yet.

1) B RED

Yee baby, uju

Till today I still haven't heard any Nigerian love songs that touched me like this track. But you see this music is unpredictable. How can someone be an Adeleke and still struggle to make name in the country. Bred has been in the game so long, one musician that money just couldn't blow up only if it was easy. So I laugh when they say it's money that blew davido his cousin's they so wrong.

NOTE: This article is in no way trying to downgrade anyone or make them less it's just a mere observation as a lesson that MONEY IS LITERALLY NOT EVERYTHING

RESPECT!
skibi blow
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Xpol: 8:03pm On Jan 15
Daystar7:
Eazi that had about two years on chokehold with his unique style.. Leg over alone was a mad jam.
You are a very bad at whatever it is you do and u lack basic creative writing skill. I mean u can't even spell and punctuate correctly and your list makes no sense. Skibi shouldn't be there also. Small thing u for add Runtown
Don't mind that guy, I wonder what skibi and eazi are on that lists maybe he's not current and updated about music.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Olat4421: 8:03pm On Jan 15
Remove mr eazy he done ventured into business. Like real estate
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Oluhitare562: 8:39pm On Jan 15
see below

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
eazi has every right to be here.
He blew but fell off.
Money supposed revive am.
Mr EAZI blew.
He won next rated everyone was asking who is this youngster just like they did to Omaha lay 2021.

But he fell because of what he said not because he couldn't sustain or remain at the top forever.

If he didn't say what he said trust me Mr EAZI would have still be banging hot like Kiz Daniel by now.

Dude is literally one musician that has his own style.
Different pattern entirely from all this party jam artist .
that means u agree with the person u quoted that Eazi shouldn't be there. The thread is about musicians that couldn't blow. And u agreed that he blew. The falling is a story for another day
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Myer(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Mr EAZI blew.
He won next rated everyone was asking who is this youngster just like they did to Omaha lay 2021.

But he fell because of what he said not because he couldn't sustain or remain at the top forever.

If he didn't say what he said trust me Mr EAZI would have still be banging hot like Kiz Daniel by now.

What did he say?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by PoloG: 8:46pm On Jan 15
Rahkman:
If you wan blow for naija better have a poor story to tell better no come from any rich family if not u dey waste ur time davido get luck him start early,davido fit no blow for this era wey nigerians hate rich ppl die.....
ode
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by teebillz: 8:51pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:

5) Dj cuppy

RESPECT!

Below is the AI version of your take on cuppy.

Well, let's cut the charade, shall we? If she happened to be a guy, we'd probably be comparing her to musical legends like Speed Darlington, Vic O, and the one and only Shatta Bundle. But no, she's just another billionaire's offspring, and everyone seems content sipping their tea while vibing to the latest jollof party. Bravo!

I've toured more clubs and bars than you can count, and surprise, surprise – not a whiff of her DJ mixes or songs. It's almost like her family's fortune isn't a golden ticket to musical stardom. Shocking, right? So, what's her real talent? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by mayor1814: 8:57pm On Jan 15
I think Mr eazi is a top artiste any day any time. Leg over song was one of the biggest hits in naija at a time.

I think d issue is DAT not all A-list artistes can get to the fame and popularity of the big four - wizkid, davido, burna boy and olamide, but we have some other A-listers who have every right to be in d same room with them e.g. tiwa savage, flavour, adekunle gold, simi, kizz Daniel, yemi alade.

Then again we have generational shift, in the 2000s to 2009/2010 the big three artistes were 2baba, d-banj and psquare, yet other a-listers reigned along with them but they never got their fame and popularity e.g. 9ice, eldee, ruggedman, 2shotz, styl-plus, lord of ajasa, jahbless, ojb jazreel, mode 9, freestyle, sound sultan, faze, black face, jazzman olofin, weird mc etc

Then come early 2010s to now, with emergence of wizkid, burna boy, davido and olamide.... Then right now young guys like rema, omah lay, asake, fireboy etc are coming up...
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by stano2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15
ClearFlair:
Through a lot of deeks
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by achimendy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Mr EAZI blew.

Are you high, common remove eazi from that list.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by SPAMBOX7: 9:29pm On Jan 15
Offpoint1:
I for mention Airforce 1 and Dbull, but dem no get money grin
Dude grin
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15
Offpoint1:
I for mention Airforce 1 and Dbull, but dem no get money grin

grin grin grin this bomb wey u throw... Go hide ooo
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Talkisneeded: 9:46pm On Jan 15
iamtardey:
go and swallow Bomb grin

Check out my music first...
https://audiomack.com/owolabi-quadri-1/song/majo
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by azpekuliar: 10:02pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Mr EAZI blew.

Mr. Eazi blow or e no blow? Wetin be he blew but he fell off? If you want to create a thread for artistes that blew and fell off then do so and add Mr. Eazi and the likes of Runtown, Tekno, Ycee… etc to it
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by folake4u(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15
Putting Mr. Eazi in this list is outright disrespectful.

I still jam to his songs.

Is "Leg Over" and "Ohema" a joke to you?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by highness25(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:

5) Dj cuppy

4) SKIBI

2) MR EAZI

1) B RED

Yee baby, uju

RESPECT!
Where's Tekno? Including mr. Eazi there is totally wrong. That in song with Sarkodie enh, "my girl my girl, she's not too far not too slim oo". I de use that song de blow steady and girls de like am.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by sunboy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Mr EAZI blew.

Eazi did not fall off! He faced his business full time and leave music scene.

It’s disrespectful to put Eazi on that list.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Apel147(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15
Easi shouldn't be on that list and ain't even going to dignify you with any explanation!
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by top10villa: 10:39pm On Jan 15
mayor1814:
I think Mr eazi is a top artiste any day any time. Leg over song was one of the biggest hits in naija at a time.

I think d issue is DAT not all A-list artistes can get to the fame and popularity of the big four - wizkid, davido, burna boy and olamide, but we have some other A-listers who have every right to be in d same room with them e.g. tiwa savage, flavour, adekunle gold, simi, kizz Daniel, yemi alade.

Then again we have generational shift, in the 2000s to 2009/2010 the big three artistes were 2baba, d-banj and psquare, yet other a-listers reigned along with them but they never got their fame and popularity e.g. 9ice, eldee, ruggedman, 2shotz, styl-plus, lord of ajasa, jahbless, ojb jazreel, mode 9, freestyle, sound sultan, faze, black face, jazzman olofin, weird mc etc

Then come early 2010s to now, with emergence of wizkid, burna boy, davido and olamide.... Then right now young guys like rema, omah lay, asake, fireboy etc are coming up...
Nice analysis.

Don't mind that dullard of an OP
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Greatn3ss: 11:17pm On Jan 15
This one no know anything about music, you for add Davido and timaya olodo
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by viodemus: 11:21pm On Jan 15
Eazi and skibi no suppose dey there,

Skibi na one abi two hit wonder. But that one na gbim.

Odumodu and seyi vibez suppose dey there.

Odumodu- woto woto seasoning try small, but e no sweet reach sensima.

Till today, sensima still dey bubble for Brazil, for America. and the whole Africa.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15
rayopt:
A stupid post made to discredit Mr Eazi. OP, you even mentioned that Eazi songs have 0 streams. Cheiiii!! For where is the zero streams? Please show us abeg. Who paid you to lie this much?

And why is a random post without any credible references on NL front page?
the guy na mugu e no dey do research before e post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.