Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) (24064 Views)

2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:37am On Jan 16
Feldie:
people will only protest when you leave the people fighting you and start bombing little kids and women. Nobody cares if two bloodthirsty mor0ns blow themselves up

Always shouting little kids and women to buy sympathy, Israel has been terminating this terrorist big shots why can't Iran do same? Instead they sponsor proxy terrorist to do their dirty jobs of killing civilians for them. I don't see them shouting about killing of civilians. Slow ass mf! Why hide behind the women and kids? Cowards!
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:38am On Jan 16
Christlike01:
There will not be peace in the Middle East and by extension the entire world as long as Iran still posses the capacity to export terrorism to every part of the world ! Iran is the major financier of Hamas and Hezbollah,the two terrorist organisations seeking destruction of Israel.

Israel's security is not guaranteed as long as those crazy Ayatollahs still reign in Iran. Israel has to go to war with Iran once and for all !

Both nations are too far from each other

Fighting a war directly will be very difficult to both side

That why both use proxies
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Postinor: 9:40am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Delulu is something Muslims can't stop. Y'all are fvvked in the brain. Do u want me to start educating you on international politics? A kid born in 2000 will tell you how stupid u trying so hard to sound. Iran ain't shit, she knows this. Hatred don't win wars, it only makes u delulu and bitter. The big dawg is Israel, Bleep with them and find out. Iran will never front an attack, they are just like the hyenas in the jungle, they eat leftovers
🤣🤣🤣, you call israel big dog and they can't defeat hamas, they can free the captives, you are a joker

3 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Delulu is something Muslims can't stop. Y'all are fvvked in the brain. Do u want me to start educating you on international politics? A kid born in 2000 will tell you how stupid u trying so hard to sound. Iran ain't shit, she knows this. Hatred don't win wars, it only makes u delulu and bitter. The big dawg is Israel, Bleep with them and find out. Iran will never front an attack, they are just like the hyenas in the jungle, they eat leftovers
Then Isreal should stop begging USA to help them attack Iran. Isreal should first tackle a ragtag unsophisticated Hamas.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by eteebanky1: 9:42am On Jan 16
DyingFetus:
I wish Iran will just nuke US

Make Iran nuke your useless family first
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Christlike01: 9:43am On Jan 16
Kinzo0917:

Both nations are too far from each other

Fighting a war directly will be very difficult to both side

That why both use proxies

Lol !
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 9:43am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Always shouting little kids and women to buy sympathy, Israel has been terminating this terrorist big shots why can't Iran do same? Instead they sponsor proxy terrorist to do their dirty jobs of killing civilians for them. I don't see them shouting about killing of civilians. Slow ass mf! Why hide behind the women and kids? Cowards!
but Iran just did exactly that. By the way, I hate Iranians with passion and they look disgusting to me. I was only stating facts. Israel, USA and Iran etc bomb each other in Syria and Iraq all the time. Nobody cares. People only protest when you bomb little kids. Nobody is going to see videos of decapitated kids and keep quiet. Even criminals and mafia still leave out kids except they're directly involved
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:43am On Jan 16
madridguy:
Where were you when they strike a top person in Israel recently? Bros, get updated

When did iran 🇮🇷 directly struck someone recently in Israel 🇮🇱?

Do you think we are illiterates here?

Why not mention the persons name and the date it happened so that we can verify it
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:44am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

You don't get it do you? Iran has no reason to provoke the US. common, we all know for a fact that no one can match the might of the United States. This is hard fact which I'm not even willing to debate.

But no one in that region can attack Iran unprovoked. Forget the nonsense hype and the nonsense you have read. Iran has strength and if they hadn't, Israel would have flexed its muscles on Iranian territories provoked or unprovoked. The strength Iran possesses is what is keeping everyone at length. This is the essence of my submission.

You think the IDF doesn't want to strike Iran's nuclear and fuel enrichment sites? Or render Iran powerless? Or you think Israel cares about US approval before they hit their targets? They know they won't be able to contain the response from, hence the restraint. The highest they can do at this stage is strike assets in Syria. But strike Iran? Ah! Even Israel's population will kick against such silly and suicidal moves.

US on the other hand hasn't been able to drag Iran out. Even with the Palestinian crisis, Iran has shown great restraint. Avoiding to give big daddy a reason to engage. But can US attack Iran unprovoked? I doubt. No nation in the middle east that currently host US bases will be ready to face the destruction that Iran will unleash on them. US too won't get the go ahead from its population at home.

The summary of my submission is that strength is what is keeping Iran alive. If they were weak, they would have long be cornered. Strength is also what is keeping Israel alive, without strength, they too would have been cornered. This is the psychology of the human mind.

I understand you but then I'm telling you that Iran's strength lies in sponsored terrorism and religion... Only the strong can broker peace so i get you
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Crafteck1: 9:46am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.

You are overestimating irans attack and downplaying isrrals defence.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:47am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

There's nothing psychic abt this. Israel and US want that war with Iran so bad but Iran have not given them that loophole to exploit. Iran using proxies to attack innocent civilians while US and Israel are taking out their top shots is not the same. Iran has weapons yes but they also know that when it gets real they won't be able to use it cos those weapons will be gone before they know it. They are simply cowards

You get sense

Oil full your head

You just said you all

Bless you sir
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:47am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

There's nothing psychic abt this. Israel and US want that war with Iran so bad but Iran have not given them that loophole to exploit. Iran using proxies to attack innocent civilians while US and Israel are taking out their top shots is not the same. Iran has weapons yes but they also know that when it gets real they won't be able to use it cos those weapons will be gone before they know it. They are simply cowards

You get sense

Oil full your head

You just said it all

Bless you sir
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:48am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Always so easy to spot an illiterate of international politics. We are talking politics but in your ignorance you narrowed it down to your hate for Muslims. Go back to school bro.
My question to you is, are all the numerous countries against Isreal Muslims countries?
Is SA a Muslim country?
Is Bolivia a Muslim country?

You got so much to learn bro

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by doctorbabs(m): 9:50am On Jan 16
Why would they site spy base in someone's country? Iran is a sovereign state.

Northernblood8:
When Israel responds in kind now, you will see terrorists in high and low places springing up
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Jan 16
tinktanker:
Islam n propaganda. Ur small brain wishes it was a US base.

Gbefu
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:51am On Jan 16
Feldie:
but Iran just did exactly that. By the way, I hate Iranians with passion and they look disgusting to me. I was only stating facts. Israel, USA and Iran etc bomb each other in Syria and Iraq all the time. Nobody cares. People only protest when you bomb little kids. Nobody is going to see videos of decapitated kids and keep quiet. Even criminals and mafia still leave out kids except they're directly involved

Iran did what? They killed civilians. Tf is you saying and miss me with all that bullshit abt women and kids. That silly card ain't shit. You don't come kill my people who are civilians and when I come to get my revenge you hide behind women and kids. I ask the civilians to leave and you refuse to let them go. Shit I'm blowing y'all up. That's on you and got nothing to do with me. I did my part, when u came at me you didn't spare my civilians but I fvvcin did. Which top shot did Iran get in this attack aside civilians?

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51am On Jan 16
Christlike01:
There will not be peace in the Middle East and by extension the entire world as long as Iran still posses the capacity to export terrorism to every part of the world ! Iran is the major financier of Hamas and Hezbollah,the two terrorist organisations seeking destruction of Israel.

Israel's security is not guaranteed as long as those crazy Ayatollahs still reign in Iran. Israel has to go to war with Iran once and for all !
Same Isreal that repeatedly whips Christian asses in Isreal at every given opportunity.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Paraman: 9:52am On Jan 16
matify83:
I thought they will target Isreal directly instead of this soft target .
Let Israel also target Iran directly instead of attack soft targets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:53am On Jan 16
Why is Iran always at frontline in terrorism
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:56am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
Always so easy to spot an illiterate of international politics. We are talking politics but in your ignorance you narrowed it down to your hate for Muslims. Go back to school bro.
My question to you is, are all the numerous countries against Isreal Muslims countries?
Is SA a Muslim country?
Is Bolivia a Muslim country?

You got so much to learn bro

Look at the useless countries you mentioning? SA that are yet to be free from mental apartheid and a shit hole like Bolivia. Nah mhen u slow ASF! Hate is free and you know nothing about international politics asides terrorism which you're a huge fan of! In ur delulu u Muslims y'all think international politics starts and ends with Iran sponsored terrorism. Y'all can't see past that shit and I can't help you. Now get lost
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:56am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

Terrorists infiltrated US. Also, it's easy to sabotage government infrastructure. You just need to buy people. These suicide bombings or occasional explosion on Iranian facilities or internal sabotage sponsored by external parties.

Still doesn't change the fact that Israel won't dare provoke Iran. Israel doesn't need "Spies" to hit Syria. They fly in. Strike. And claim responsibility. They do that because they know there won't be any consequences and because Syria has been weakened.

Is it that you don't get my submission? Strength prevents war.

Your conclusion is right but your workings are all wrong.

You say Israel won't dare provoke Iran but i've told you that Israel has provoked Iran on nunerous occassi9ns by directly entering Iran and blowing up military facilities and assassinating top scientists and government officials. If that is not a provocation, I don't what is.

Yes terrorists infiltrated the US. And in response, the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. If Iran openly enters Israel with its own troops or direct agents, like Israel has done to them, I expect the retaliation will be much more direct.

Finally the reason Israel hasn't attacked Iran nore directly is because the US keeps restraining them which is due to concerns of and for other US partners and assets in the region such as Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:58am On Jan 16
Paraman:
Let Israel also target Iran directly instead of attack soft targets

Israel has been taking out Iran terrorist top shots in both Iran and all their annex/proxies. Get out of ur head kid, there's nothing in there
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Chienex24(m): 9:58am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
After reading your first sentence I didn’t bother wasting my time reading the whole post.
I know you are typing from a position of crass ignorance.

Going back to what I posted earlier on, I meant that Isreal has killing the Palestinians for 75 years.

And Palestinians have never attacked or killed Israelis for same period of 75 years. You are must be a clown
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 9:59am On Jan 16
Crafteck1:

You are overestimating irans attack and downplaying isrrals defence.

No, I'm saying without strength, these countries would have been cornered.

Israel is one of the most hated country in the middle east. To prevent prevent their destruction, they invested heavily on their military might and with the support of the United States, they are left alone to flourish. Without strength, we both know what will happen to them.

Iran too is hated by most countries in the region. The Saudis and Sunnis don't like them because of ideological differences. Israel hate them because they are challenging their dominance in the region. And the truth is that they won't mind crippling the country but the strength Iran has amassed is why no one has dared do so. The repercussions will be enormous and won't be worth it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by erniok(m): 10:01am On Jan 16
Blazebond:
World war 3 is closer than we think and I am ready for it,no western power is going to brainwash Africa to stand by them again,we will stand on our own and choose whatever sides favours us and it would definitely not be America and her imperialist Allies, the world is changing and this recklessness of israel will forever haunt America and it's Allies.
We? Are you one of the policy makers? E go shock you when the time comes.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:01am On Jan 16
Northernblood8:
When Israel responds in kind now, you will see terrorists in high and low places springing up
funny western ass lickers, you think Iran is child’s play abby? Weaponized to the teeth with thousands of well trained and armed proxies all over Middle East, 40 times bigger than isreal, very advanced and highly technical with wicked scientists , without USA isreal is nothing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 10:02am On Jan 16
SmartyPants:

Your conclusion is right but your workings are all wrong.

You say Israel won't dare provoke Iran but i've told you that Israel has provoked Iran on nunerous occassi9ns by directly entering Iran and blowing up military facilities and assassinating top scientists and government officials. If that is not a provocation, I don't what is.

Yes terrorists infiltrated the US. And in response, the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. If Iran openly enters Israel with its own troops or direct agents, like Israel has done to them, I expect the retaliation will be much more direct.

Finally the reason Israel hasn't attacked Iran nore directly is because the US keeps restraining them which is due to concerns of and for other US partners and assets in the region such as Saudi Arabia.

I'm proud of you jaare.. Israel will walk straight into Iran if it wants any day any time and put them in flames. Israel has been taking out their top shots both in and outside Iran while Iran using proxy terrorist to terrorise civilians, how that the same?
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Rickyforeign(m): 10:03am On Jan 16
I'm impressed by your knowledge on psychological warfare and international espionage.
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:04am On Jan 16
Iran no be child’s play oooo, they are most feared in the Middle East, without USA isreal is nothing, they would be eaten up like yam
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Christlike01: 10:04am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahha
lol
So why haven’t Isreal been able to confront Iran in any direct military attack?
Isreal has been begging US to strike Iran for many years. Knowing Isreal, they would have long attacked Iran if Iran was as weak as you think.

Also, your claim about Isreal and Hamas is laughable.

Hamas is one hell of a rag tag militant group with only a few of them having proper military training and experience.
Hamas militants are less that 30k. Yet are giving Isreal a lot of headache.

You really exaggerate the capability of big powers in warfare.

Your almighty USA was in Afghanistan was 20yrs fighting the taliban, only for it to get chased by same taliban that is now in power in Afghanistan.

Looking at what Russia is going through in Ukraine.

War is not as simple as mathematics

This is really funny,you know ? It must be coming from a place of emotion ! So,it is Israel that's been avoiding Iran when it is on records that the former has carried out a number of verifiable attacks against Iran in the past and even in recent times,right ?

I won't even engage you in any back and forth exchange of needless argument on this; it's pointless.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by RomanGreen: 10:05am On Jan 16
LadyExcellency:

They have rockets that can reach Israel in minutes but they fear the consequences. Their mission is to sponsor fringe elements to attack Israel and bear the destruction like what Hamas is doing in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Iran doesn't want the fight on her forefront. This is a wicked terrorist entity.

You're right, Iran is wickedly wise in that coz they know a war with Israel in their home front will dissolve the Islamic Republic of Iran given the silent resentment many citizens has for it. But then it's only a matter of time before the collapse of Iran. One day a foolish one amongst all press the button that will trigger a barrage of Israeli offensive then it will make the end of Islamic Iran
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Tonididdyx: 10:06am On Jan 16
Justice for Iran.... Loading!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.