Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? (23509 Views)

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by GeneralPula: 11:32am On Jan 17
Lol..
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by sonofElElyon: 11:34am On Jan 17
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.

We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.

Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.

So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).

Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment.

Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please.

Thanks.

You don't want him to become a sissy or transgender?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by chijiokecosmos: 11:35am On Jan 17
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.

We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.

Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.

So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).

Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment.

Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please.

Thanks.
I don't comment on rubbish posts.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Greenfaces: 11:35am On Jan 17
michlins:
That thing you're worried about, you want to take him to a boarding school to live and dwell with it.

Ewww

Howfa you dey do quantity survey... how much person fot raise 4 bed room to lintel level

Is 2m too small for budget or e go reach.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by KingDash09(m): 11:35am On Jan 17
Give am weed and shayo
He must be a man by force
Cooolme:

Thanks.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by emapeteum(m): 11:37am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

What brought this one now?
Did you see me mention something like this?
You're weird.
The guy simply asked a question and you went off.Why did you find solution with an information that is not all that clear?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.

And what's wrong with playing with girls?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by twilliamx(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.

Boarding school? Na from frypan to fire.. take him with you
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by freemi(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

What brought this one now?
Did you see me mention something like this?
You're weird.
so why r u complaining. What's the matter then?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by mukthar2000(m): 11:39am On Jan 17
OP let that little boy be pls habaa, some time now u we still come back to complain that the has turn to bobrisky. Allow him we beg is just little boy.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by stagger: 11:39am On Jan 17
This is not about sexualization.

There is a need to start introducing a father figure into his life NOW! Not later. Or he will grow up a weak man unable to handle the affairs of life.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by CharleyBright(m): 11:39am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.

You worry too much over non issue.
You want to put a 10yr old child in Boarding school because of what??
Are you going to be controlling who he plays with or what he does at the boarding school?
Listen up man, Boarding school has always been bad and is now VERY VERY bad. That's where most people are picking up bad habits like gays and lesbianism.
A child playing with girls and a child being sexually molested, which is better?

Just don't run from frying pan to fire over non issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by michlins(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
Greenfaces:

Howfa you dey do quantity survey... how much person fot raise 4 bed room to lintel level

Is 2m too small for budget or e go reach.
no sir. I'm just a welder
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by kareemkamil(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
U be mumu ooooo, did he molest them. U dey mad, for jealous ur brother.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by jumper524(m): 11:41am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.
I understand your fear is him not becoming a woman wrapper kind of person.
Even a macho type of man would learn to play with ladies if they are the ones around him.
Sha send him to a mixed boarding school.
It's better to be a woman wrapper than to be a gay.
Only boys boarding school can easily corrupt him to being gay so put him in the midst of both.

2 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Franzinni: 11:41am On Jan 17
Just free him, there is no hope for genz... They have accepted it just like the whites accepted multiculturalism haha 😂😂
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by dettolgel: 11:43am On Jan 17
You don't want him it behave like girl? Haaha.

Send him to boarding and they will molest him and turn him to gaybriel. You had better leave him ooh and let him enjoy kpekus ooh.

Don't come back here 8 years later to tell us how your bro prefer back door to front door.

Meanwhile what is wrong with people a 10 year old that is supposed to be nurture and develop emotionally, you want to send him to boarding school for his peers and school authorities to raise him for you?

Look around anybody that has even been in boarding school will tell you the kind of abuse going on there. Count your teeth with your tongue bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by jnig: 11:43am On Jan 17
Be exemplary in character and help him to know, accept and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Jan 17
So if the 4years old neighbour was a boy u wouldn't mind ur 10 year old brother playing with him?

if so let him be a kid that he is.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Realestatevixen: 11:44am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.

Please don't just send him to a boarding school without equipping him. Moreover, there could be an emotional void that no one in the house has really provided for him but playing with the girls seem to cover. Understand your brother's personality, and you'll know that your fears are really nothing to be worried about.

When people have an emotional needs, they seek means to meet it. So as a family, you all need to buckle up and provide that need for him, so he won't go outside looking for it.

Shalom.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Godwins4: 11:45am On Jan 17
Gadafii:
Growing up even before your lil bro age I played ith both boys and girls my age, younger and older

Infact my child hood was full of adventures I was barely at home , went hunting rabbits, rats, birds, fishing, climbed cashew trees, use stones and woods to pluck mangos at some point even hunted agama lizards then with our catapults

I was notorious outside, I collect injuries tired, on one occasion my head was split open with a big stone while I was under a cashew tree.

Roll tyres around the neighborhood with my gangster friends, in school I dey abscond with my friends to go suck cashew or steal corns from some stingy teachers farm who used students as labourers in their farms them, we Dey trek kilometers to go play ball for another community, most time na fight dey end am

I am grateful for the kind of childhood I had while we were not so rich we never lacked the basics, especially food and clothing. Tho I didn’t have lots of toys, but we fabricated many. all of these are are instrumental on the type of person I am today

I was the last born in a polygamous home, boys and girls everywhere, we played togther but I was with the boys the more, why am I sayin these??

The environment one grows up in shapes him/her. Encourage your lil bro to invite his Hommies around, since you already have a gaming console at home, except he doesn’t have male friends outside or at school

It’s not bad for him to play with little girls, but you sister must monitor him closely, I am not saying he will do something silly tho

This was just my life while growing up, the only difference is that I did not steal due to the fear of God in me, but I was adventurous.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by dettolgel: 11:45am On Jan 17
CharleyBright:

You worry too much over non issue.
You want to put a 10yr old child in Boarding school because of what??
Are you going to be controlling who he plays with or what he does at the boarding school?
Listen up man, Boarding school now is bad. That's where most people are picking up bad habits like gays and lesbianism.
A child playing with girls and a child being sexually molested, which is better?

Just don't run from frying pan to fire over non issue.

I don't think the guy understands the horror of boarding school.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by VEXT: 11:45am On Jan 17
Franklyspeakin:
Does he sexually molest girls?? If not please leave him alone

Some people for this nairaland ehn .

Werin bring this kind talk

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by betshopagent(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
Get him a football as a present and other things will fix themselves.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by FireUpNow(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
He is a lover not a fighter. Once he grows up hewill understand women and ladies bette
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by davinchecodes(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
yomi007k:

Putting him in boarding school is a good idea.

It will help him mix with guys and be more independent. When he gets home he can mix with the girls so everything will be balanced.

Don't listen to this, boarding is not good at all
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by allthingsgood: 11:46am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.
Leave the boy alone and allow him to be a kid
I dont see anything wrong with children playing together, regardless of gender. You prefer him to be stuck with computers instead of human relationship

From experience, most people with your type of fear has to do with their inner selves, not the little boy. It is you who must face his own demons, not your kid brother. Let him enjoy the innocense of his childhood biko

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Fryx: 11:46am On Jan 17

2 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by allthingsgood: 11:47am On Jan 17
betshopagent:
Get him a football as a present and other things will fix themselves.

Not every male likes football
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by ellalina(f): 11:48am On Jan 17
He has game, buy GTA San Andreas for him. His brain will adjust quickly
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Henix(m): 11:49am On Jan 17
EXLOVER:

What if he starts doing same sex thing when you send him to boarding school?

Don't mind him, his eyes go soon clear
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Pauliaette(m): 11:51am On Jan 17
E dey him blood naha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.