Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? (23526 Views)

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by BlaqFaze: 2:49pm On Jan 17
muller101:
You are worried the boy could start a family before you. Legends start out early and get to the pinnacle of their career in no time. Leave him alone and mind your business.
you don't understand at all

He's trying to prevent his brother from being feminine
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by davinchecodes(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17
yomi007k:

Lol... have u attended one before?

I have seen good people bleeped up from going to boarding schools.

There are good schools but I will never send my kids to boarding school.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:57pm On Jan 17
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.

We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.

Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.

So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).

Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment.

Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please.

Thanks.
He's not doing anything strange. It's totally normal. When it's tine, he will adjust automatically. It's perfectly fine
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by allthingsgood: 2:58pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:

If he doesn't have it naturally he won't join them.

Exactly, if.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Henix(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:

No it won't.

U probably didn't attend boys boarding school
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Connected1: 3:01pm On Jan 17
Do some findings about his school mates and find that one small friend of his that likes women but has more male friends.

Let him hang out with that friend, from time to time, they will obviously play video games and football together.

Playing with girls is as a result of loneliness or insensitivity from the parents but it's good you found out and trying to make a change.

No send am go boarding school oh, I ran out of there because of gay shit after one term, they were the bigger students and I can't battle them, Day School is the best.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by DivinegiftofGod: 3:01pm On Jan 17
Henix:

U probably didn't attend boys boarding school

I didn't attend because I'm not a boy buty nephew did and is not gay
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:
Please stop him now before he develops gay tendencies.

That was how one boy was always playing with us girls and before long he started behaving like a girl. He would clap his hands and gesticulate like a girl anytime he and someone is quarreling. We didn't know about gay then. It was later after we had come off age, I realized that boy was gay.

Take him to all boys boarding school let him go and mingle with boys like him.

Wouldn't an all boy's school make the gay tendency become a reality?

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Bouncing2(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17
Take him to a football academy and get him registered..

That’s what my mom did with me when i was 7
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Henix(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:

I can't remember saying that everyone who attended boys boarding school is a gay. I only insinuated that U wouldn't have made that suggestion if U have attended boarding school and have a first hand knowledge of what goes on there.

Op is scared that his kid brother seems to be exhibiting feminine traits. In other words, he is indirectly scared that the boy might turn out a gay. Now, your likes are advising him to send him to boys boarding school where every kid who has gay tendency eventually gets nurtured and abused by other senior gay students at hostel. How is that a solution to op's fear?

Believe it or not, sending that boy to boys boarding school will do him more harm than good
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by yomi007k(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17
davinchecodes:

I have seen good people bleeped up from going to boarding schools.

There are good schools but I will never send my kids to boarding school.

I also know alot of great guys that came out of such schools.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by DivinegiftofGod: 4:56pm On Jan 17
Henix:

I can't remember saying that everyone who attended boys boarding school is a gay. I only insinuated that U wouldn't have made that suggestion if U have attended boarding school and have a first hand knowledge of what goes on there.

Op is scared that his kid brother seems to be exhibiting feminine traits. In other words, he is indirectly scared that the boy might turn out a gay. Now, your likes are advising him to send him to boys boarding school where every kid who has any trait of being a gay eventually gets nurtured and abused by other senior gay students at hostel.

Believe it or not, sending that boy to boys boarding school will do him more harm than good

So what should he do now?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Henix(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:

So what should he do now?

To start with, the boy seems to be lacking appropriate friends and playmates. Let them visit his school and find out who are his friends. If he has any school friends who live around, they can be invited to come and be playing games with him once in a while at home.

Let them engage him in church activities where he can also keep busy and make good friends, with proper monitoring. Sending him out at this stage is never a solution because he needs more parental attention and observation right now.

Again, boys boarding school will likely destroy him, if they ever try it

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by DivinegiftofGod: 5:12pm On Jan 17
Henix:

To start with, the boy seems to be lacking appropriate friends and playmates. Let them visit his school and find out who are his friends. If he has any school friends who live around, they can be invited to come and be playing games with him once in a while at home.

Let them engage him in church activities where he can also keep busy and make good friends, with proper monitoring. Sending him out at this stage is never a solution because he needs more parental attention and observation right now.

Again, boys boarding school will likely destroy him, if they ever try it

Op, have you heard?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by davinchecodes(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17
yomi007k:

I also know alot of great guys that came out of such schools.

Sure but now it's a death trap, seeing all what's happening and you know Nigeria is a lawless country atm.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by abdsamad(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17
This is worrisome.
A young boy playing with other kids. Abomination!

Let us take him to a place where emotionally immature boys will teach him not to respect and play with girls but to bully objectify and abuse them.

Let us take him away from a safe environment where he is watched by adults to a place where nobody has time or care to properly look after a bunch of hormonal teenagers.

some people will suggest something stupid like having a conversation with the boy and finding out how he feels about playing with them so as to ensure there is no improper orientation. Let's not listen to those fools.

let's continue subscribing to the unsaid idea that playing with girls makes the innocent chap a sissy.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by sylve11: 5:55pm On Jan 17
Cooolme:

What brought this one now?
Did you see me mention something like this?
You're weird.

Lol

Them don pull your string. grin grin cool
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by TheFinesseKid: 6:10pm On Jan 17
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.

We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.

Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.

So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).

Thanks.
continue petting him. No carry koboko you hear?? Dey ask mumu question
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by betshopagent(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:

you don't have to argue with him. I attended boarding school from js1 to SS3. I am not gay and such things were rare in my schools then. It happens but it was very minimal. That aside, that's not enough reason to take him to boarding school. Just get him a soccer ball and it would attract boys to start playing with him.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Jollysailor94: 6:59pm On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment.

Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please.

Thanks.

Man, your topic can mean a lot of different things. Next time, be more descriptive.

That said,

Here, I found your nose, it was in your little brother's business. Cheers.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Sirchiboy: 7:02pm On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Thanks.
Happy new year bro.
When you buy your car, you no buy drink and this new year.
You no do New Year for me ooo
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 7:07pm On Jan 17
Jollysailor94:

Man, your topic can mean a lot of different things. Next time, be more descriptive.

That said,

Here, I found your nose, it was in your little brother's business. Cheers.
It's obvious you don't have any sense of responsibility in your life or don't provide for anyone for you to think like this.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 7:17pm On Jan 17
betshopagent:
Get him a football as a present and other things will fix themselves.
He has one and plays sometimes on his own but since I came I do play the ball with him in my free time. I also carry him with me if I'm going out, I was just worried the way he's always playing with the girlies when I came back...
See as some people don misinterpret my post lol

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by VULCAN(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17
I read it twice to see whether you gave any covent reason for your concern and there is none.

Playing with a girl will make him behave like a girl.

How silly.

So the girl playing with a boy will make her to start behaving like a boy too?

You have not yet told us what your real concern is because that's the silliest excuse to do something I have heard in over a year.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by mecuries(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17
Put him in that boarding school and you won't recognise him anymore
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by benqo01(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17
I dont think anything is wrong here,as long as he his happy no wahala
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Mom007(f): 9:26pm On Jan 17
Your mind is so dirty!
You described a child who wants to play with other children not some type of pervert so unless there is something you have not told us, you are the one with the problem so please leave the kid alone! Mind you, playing with peers is way more healthy than staring at a TV or computer screen all day.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Sharon1996: 10:03pm On Jan 17
Dont you think sending him to boarding school is even worst,he could get bullied, ag gay can even sleep with him there or get raped,see boarding school no be here
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by folks4luv(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17
You'd rather a 10 year old play with console and PC with real human interactions? What is wrong with you? From the title, I thought he was doing something wrong o. So playing with girls is the new abnormal now? Afraid he'd act like a girl, why ain't you afraid he'd act like a bot cause of spending too much time on Desktop and game come console?
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On Jan 17
yomi007k:

Putting him in boarding school is a good idea.

It will help him mix with guys and be more independent. When he gets home he can mix with the girls so everything will be balanced.
You never hear of stories wey guys Dey drill fellow guys for school hostel?
Dey play
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by ukaface(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:
Please stop him now before he develops gay tendencies.

That was how one boy was always playing with us girls and before long he started behaving like a girl. He would clap his hands and gesticulate like a girl anytime he and someone is quarreling. We didn't know about gay then. It was later after we had come off age, I realized that boy was gay.

Take him to all boys boarding school let him go and mingle with boys like him.
Then the gays in the school will bore his hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.