Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Am Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused! (1401 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused! by studdys(f): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2007
please i really need ur advise.
i have got two guys on my track,
and am caught in the middle,i dont want to go through the whole details
but all i want to know is,HOW CAN I TELL WHEN A GUY IS FOR REAL?
please your suggestions might go along way.
thanks alot,
Re: Am Confused! by OmoEko1(f): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2007
First of all, How are u?

if u are still young then have fun

Get to know both guys before deciding which is right for u/ don't rush into things becos u don't wanna regret afterward

And pray about it

Goodluck
Re: Am Confused! by Free(f): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2007
HOW CAN I TELL WHEN A GUY IS FOR REAL?

darlin U can nevr tell that one grin grin

am sure U like one more than da other

but do wot Omo
said grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused! by cuteass1(f): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2007
Dearie you just feel it, your whole being feels it even though you yourself might be in denial, so take your time, don't rush things because when you don't look really deep into things like this, you tend to take the wrong direction

So that's why i'll always advice a christian to put it into prayers.
my cousin had this guy in mind, wsn't sure he was the right guy.
After praying, she got three signs from God. He always runs to our rescue, you know.
Today they (my cous and the guy) couldn't have been happier

that could be you but only if you take the right way wink

when you're with the right person, you just know you can deal with any obstacles that come your way. There is this feeling of you not thinking you can leave without them cheesy

this person's presence makes you feel special, loved, secured and safe. Like you can handle the world if you had to lol

This particular person makes your heart beat faster, and a glance from this person is enough to you make your body shiver with excitement wink

Your mind, body, soul, heart and even conscience knows it, so let them help you wink

Don't hide away from love and hapiness, just embrace them.

Wish you luck honey cheesy

Free is right though, atimes you can't tell because your mind is clouded, you just have to take a risk, follow your heart, live to the core with your decision and only time will tell if you made the right one.
Re: Am Confused! by OmoEko1(f): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2007
Thank goodness i wrote my 2cents before this girl called cute-ass came writing this all page.
But i still love u kiss kiss kiss sweetie kiss
Re: Am Confused! by Free(f): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2007
lol Omo

cute-ass
U deserve Ur own talk show oooo grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused! by OmoEko1(f): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2007
lol i know right cheesy cheesy

but i already told her we need to write a book cheesy
Re: Am Confused! by cuteass1(f): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

Thank goodness i wrote my 2cents before this girl called cute-ass came writing this all page.
But i still love u kiss kiss kiss sweetie kiss

Free:

lol Omo

cute-ass
U deserve your own talk show oooo grin grin grin

Omo Eko:

lol i know right cheesy cheesy

but i already told her we need to write a book cheesy

thanks for the idea honey, you and omo eko will be my back stage workers lol grin grin
Re: Am Confused! by Free(f): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2007
fine by me
as long as u get ur show grin grin
Re: Am Confused! by studdys(f): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2007
Don't hide away from love and hapiness, just embrace them.

Wish you luck honey cheesy

Free is right though, atimes you can't tell because your mind is clouded, you just have to take a risk, follow your heart, live to the core with your decision and only time will tell if you made the right one.
[quote][/quote]
thanks alot for your advice,but the truth i wish i knew what signs it would be,for me to know which one's for real
cos am going outta my mind,av been into few relationships that hurt me badly, and i dont think i want to be hurt anymore
Re: Am Confused! by OmoEko1(f): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2007
[/quote]thanks alot for your advice,but the truth i wish i knew what signs it would be,for me to know which one's for real
because am going out of my mind,av been into few relationships that hurt me badly, and i don't think i want to be hurt anymore

[quote]
well then take your time so u don't get hurt again.

Follow your heart girl and also talk to your mum about it

So she can alos give u so guideline from adult point of view

Goodluck to u
Re: Am Confused! by cuteass1(f): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2007
dear time will help you, make it your best friend

don't take hurried decisions, their behaviour towards you will help you know which one deserves you

when you've talked and been with a guy for a while, you should be able to know what stuff he's made of

and like i said earlier, embrace love

Don't let your past experience ruin your chances of hapiness, i'm not saying you should throw it into the bush, no but do have an open mind wink

our past experience should make us stronger not the other way round.

I know you can do this wink

yea, omo eko is right not (lol) your mum's advice can be very helpful in this situation but don't allow her take the decision for you. Take care
Re: Am Confused! by ricadelide(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
i'm not a lady, but i've been there before,
sometimes our head conflicts with our heart. its easy to choose what your head says,
your head would want to look at the outward, your head would want to judge things by face value,
but your heart knows what is real.

if you've learnt to listen to your heart, you can make the right decision, even if your head says its stupid

hope you understand my english, if u dont i can write in less complex a manner.

wish u all the best, i know from experience that there's nothing like making the right decision in this regard.

(1) (Reply)

Discontinued / Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? / Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.