Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes (15695 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Made Comment On Northern Domination Of Nigeria / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by MrSly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18
dominic17:

https://leadership.ng/natives-deplore-domination-of-lagos-by-non-indigenes/
Lol, the hunter has become the hunted. Someone from ogbomosho will rise up and shout to someone from IMO ' go back home'. Another from Ilorin dies the same thing to one from Kaduna as if Lagos belongs to them. They no longer know the difference between Lagos State Kwara or Ogun state. The real owners of Lagos has said that you Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara indigenes are political nuisance to Lagos and should exit. Let me see if you will label them developers too.

4 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Qc1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time

Really?

So the true indigenous people of Ìkòròdú, Èpẹ́, Badagry that having been living on the land since God creations are not Lagosian àbí?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:34pm On Jan 18
Birminghamvirgo:

Something is wrong with you... You're an Egba man from Ogun State, period! We Lagosians know ourselves.
Ogun State comprises different Yoruba sub-ethnic groups, same as Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Kwara states respectively...

Qc1:

Really?

So the true indigenous people of Ìkòròdú, Èpẹ́, Badagry that having been living on the land since God creations are not Lagosian àbí?

That dude is not from anywhere in the SW. He was trying to create division.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by sukkot: 3:36pm On Jan 18
Creeper:

You can tell this accursed chimp isn’t Yoruba - he’s from the desolate pigsty in the SE. No real Yoruba person would call, Eguns, who are refugees from Abomey, the real indigenous people of Lagos.

The Eguns arrived in Badagry during the reign of King Ghezo, as guests of Oyo empire, after their homeland was sacked by Dahomey and they were received by the Aworis.

Anyway, a lot of you idiots that post nonsense online whilst being impostors are going to be dealt with soon. The guy, Tinubu, who gave you Nigerian internally displaced refugees leverage in Lagos is now in Abuja and the indigenous people of Lagos are going to right his wrongs in due course.

And it’s either going to be by force or through legal means. If we have to kill a lot of you bastards to reduce your obsession with Lagos - we shall do it.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bayajjidda: 3:36pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

I have never met a southwesterner not from Lagos who claims to be Omo eko. Alot of SW born in Lagos or whose parents were born in Lagos will still tell you they are from Ilesha, Abeokuta, Oro, Sagamu, Ife, Ekiti, Owo, e.t.c They are all proud of their ancestry and origin.

Tell, I pray thee, since return of democracy in 1999 till date, which Lagos State governor is an indigenous Lagosian?

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by koladebrainiac(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18
LAST MINUTES GRAND STAND BY gBADEBO to attack Sanwolu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:37pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

Tell, I pray thee, since return of democracy in 1999 till date, which Lagos State governor is an indigenous Lagosian?
Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, And Sanwo Olu.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:37pm On Jan 18
koladebrainiac:
LAST MINUTES GRAND STAND BY gBADEBO to attack Sanwolu
After he lost at the supreme court 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by GUNITGuy: 3:38pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

Fashola, Micheal Otedola are from Ikorodu, Ambode is from Epe

4 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by MrSly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18
Elemosho478:
The journalist or useless blogger that wrote this is only interested in pushing propaganda to generate views.

The statement the group released was different from what the useless blogger wrote.

They requested for the Chief of Army staff to look into how some northerners wanted to use Lagos slots to enter the army, there was no where other South west states or anything like that were mentioned in the statement but blogger will do anything to generate traffic these days even if they have to twist an harmless statement and make it as controversial as possible.

The truth and fact is that you from Osun claiming Lagos is finally not from Lagos. Lagos has owners and now the owners have spoken. Ranting on whether they mentioned other Southwest states only goes further to assert that Lagos belongs to some specific yorubas, not all yorubas. So be contented with yous Osun because ethat is all you have got and admit that you are in another man's land whenever you find yourself in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by bdon12: 3:38pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time
This right here is a useless man

4 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:40pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

Fashola, Micheal Otedola are from Ikorodu, Ambode is from Epe
Sir Michael Otedola is from Epe too, although he is pre-1999.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by sukkot: 3:44pm On Jan 18
we that are from lagos, we know awasef. awon omo eluku medemede👀💃🕺
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by itu404(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18
Elemosho478:
The journalist or useless blogger that wrote this is only interested in pushing propaganda to generate views.

The statement the group released was different from what the useless blogger wrote.

They requested for the Chief of Army staff to look into how some northerners wanted to use Lagos slots to enter the army, there was no where other South west states or anything like that were mentioned in the statement but blogger will do anything to generate traffic these days even if they have to twist an harmless statement and make it as controversial as possible.
You just spoke my views here and many will fall for this hook, line and sinker! nawaaooo
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 3:48pm On Jan 18
raumdeuter:
Fake news that doesnt match the headline

Go back to Ogbomosho and leave Lagos for Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 3:50pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:
De Renaissance Patriots is Bode George and PDP goons. I am suprised they are bringing this up when election is already over grin

Even Gbarebo shinedu would never deny his iboness.
Illegal immigrant claiming Lagos. You better go back to Kwara where you come from and Stop pokenosing into Lagos affairs.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 3:51pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Just shut up and leave Lagos immediately. Go back to Ogun state where you come from. Omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:51pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
Illegal immigrant claiming Lagos. You better go back to Kwara where you come from and Stop pokenosing into Lagos affairs.
Even if I am from Kwara like you claim, remember that the best governor Lagos state ever had according to many people was also a Yoruba man from Kwara grin

Ps: We the Aworis from Ogun and Lagos would also never deny our ancestry which is ife. If you don't like it Omo Ibo, go and hang yourself cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Faposky95: 3:54pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

shows yu lost it long ago........

3 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by sukkot: 3:55pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Even if I am from Kwara like you claim, remember that the best governor Lagos state ever had according to many people was also a Yoruba man from Kwara grin

Ps: We the Aworis from Ogun and Lagos would also never deny our ancestry which is ife. If you don't like it Omo Ibo, go and hang yourself cool
bros the way you enunciated that eyo oriki i suspect you are igbira from kwara

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 3:56pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

So the thief from Iragbiji is no longer the best thing that happened to Lagos after sliced bread abi. Oga just pack your Ghana must go bag and chauffeur your Jalopy back to Kwara and leave Lagos for the indigenous people.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by YourKarma: 3:58pm On Jan 18
Creeper:

You can tell this accursed chimp isn’t Yoruba - he’s from the desolate pigsty in the SE. No real Yoruba person would call, Eguns, who are refugees from Abomey, the real indigenous people of Lagos.

The Eguns arrived in Badagry during the reign of King Ghezo, as guests of Oyo empire, after their homeland was sacked by Dahomey and they were received by the Aworis.

Anyway, a lot of you idiots that post nonsense online whilst being impostors are going to be dealt with soon. The guy, Tinubu, who gave you Nigerian internally displaced refugees leverage in Lagos is now in Abuja and the indigenous people of Lagos are going to right his wrongs in due course.

And it’s either going to be by force or through legal means. If we have to kill a lot of you bastards to reduce your obsession with Lagos - we shall do it.

You're as brain-dead as the person you quoted. So because your brother has exposed your hypocrisy to the world he's suddenly from the SE, right?

God forbid y'all
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:58pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
bros the way you enunciated that eyo oriki i suspect you are igbira from kwara
There is nothing called Igbira, they are called Ebira and they are not Yorubas cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 3:58pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

So defending the Igbos now means I'm Igbo? This illegal immigrant from Kwara will not kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:59pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
So defending the Igbos now means I'm Igbo? This illegal immigrant from Kwara will not kill me with laughter.
Shut the hell up shinedu. Be proud of your Onitsha.. grin

Inferiority complex is strong on you...I understand that Onitsha is a shit hole so it's understandable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Fmghewzy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

I am a white man , I am from Sweden.🤡

Almost the same thing as you did .

Write nonsense on an anonymous forum and expect people to believe you.

1) Nobody gives a fuvk that you are an embarrassment(Egba) man.
2) That you are an Egba man doesn't mean you are saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:02pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Shut the hell up shinedu. Be proud of your Onitsha.. grin

Inferiority complex is strong on you...
We the indigenous people of Lagos is just starting. By the time we are done with illegal immigrants like you then we will know who truly own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by opamoses1: 4:02pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
We the indigenous people of Lagos is just starting. By the time we are done with illegal immigrants like you then we will know who truly own Lagos.
You should be ashamed of yourself for hoping and desiring to be a Yoruba man 🤣

👇

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Menclothing: 4:03pm On Jan 18
Fake report Lagos mainland is designed for western regional governments
Ikeja was the industrial zone

Half of Lagos land is ogun extension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by sukkot: 4:03pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

There is nothing called Igbira, they are called Ebira and they are not Yorubas cool
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

QUALITY OF ROADS: Nigeria Ranks 120th Out Of 142 Countries / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / 8th NASS: Bukola Saraki’s Valedictory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.