Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes (15661 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Made Comment On Northern Domination Of Nigeria / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:33pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

Read again

1. Fashola was born in Lagos State but his state of origin is Ekiti
https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170/582922335099226/?type=3

2. I said from 1999 till date.

3. Ambode is from Ilaje, Ondo State, though he was born in Epe Lagos state
https://www.thecapital.ng/go-back-to-ondo-state-tinubu-loyalists-fire-ambode-as-ministerial-nominee/
Dude, we don't care with all your Facebook fake news. Even if they are not from Lagos, even though they are, Jakande is from Kwara state. Awolowo is from Ogun state. PDP goons keep failing to realise that this division tactics would never work.

GRV (PDP) tried to and failed. It's an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by yommen: 4:35pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time

Eyah. Am among the Kwarans. Igbos came late.

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bayajjidda: 4:37pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Who cares Jakande is from Kwara state. Awolowo is from Ogun state. PDP goons have failed to realise that this division tactics would never work.

That brings us back to the question: who other people claim to be from Lagos state if not still other South Westerners?
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:38pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

That brings us back to the question: who other people claim to be from Lagos state if not still other South Westerners?
Goan and ask the PDP's De Renaissance Patriots aka Omo Eko pataki people lamenting..I am sure they have the answers to your questions.

Same shit Gbadebo learnt from his days in PDP and failed him. It would keep failing.

PDP divisive tactics is always bound to fail just like labour party's Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christian politics.

4 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by BreconHills(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
Spybradd:
Wonderful.
Well I do hope they don't bring Obi in to this,one way or the other undecided

Not at all. Obi is on ice till 2026.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Maliqcious: 4:53pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time
no fool yourself Awori is the original indigene of Lagos even the Badagry the Eguns are known to be indigene don’t really count to anything.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 5:03pm On Jan 18
Prigidypogodo:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
KamwuliaExtra. Why do you keep editing my posts? Wetin I do you. Free me joor.

Ps:
Stop violating rule 13.

13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by messenger4891: 5:06pm On Jan 18
With this submission it is obvious that those saying that Lagos is a no man's land are not completely wrong .

However the journalist or blogger twisted the report from the original report .

I come in peace .
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Maliqcious: 5:16pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

Fashola, Micheal Otedola are from Ikorodu, Ambode is from Epe
Ambode Omo ilaje
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by olyrayy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Why did you use usurping for only Kwarans? undecided
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by onuman: 5:35pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Lagos PDP that's always crying of domination can't declare Oduduwa republic.

No. The likes of Bayo Onanuga taught the others to moan over non indegenes thing in Lagos State.
Onanuga even warned non indegenes to stop participating in politics and choice of political leaders of Lagos State.
Onanuga behaves like an educated illiterate. No country exists in the world where non indegenes are not allowed to participate in politics and choice of political leaders of any part of the country.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by leokid866: 5:47pm On Jan 18
onuman:

No. The likes of Bayo Onanuga taught the others to moan over non indegenes thing in Lagos State.
Onanuga even warned non indegenes to stop participating in politics and choice of political leaders of Lagos State.
Onanuga behaves like an educated illiterate. No country exists in the world where non indegenes are not allowed to participate in politics and choice of political leaders of any part of the country.
tell that to our brothers in Anambra that rejected Bianca cause she's not from Anambra, tell that to our brothers in Enugu that rejected a man because he was from Ebonyi, tell that to the former governor of cross river that refused to promote a judge because she's not from cross river despite been married to a mam from there and bearing two cross river children.....una dey always think say na una only get sense.....face your states and leave Lagos alone.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by nedekid: 5:48pm On Jan 18
Spybradd:
Wonderful.
Well I do hope they don't bring Obi in to this,one way or the other undecided
Are you for real? What do you think comes next?
He will be twisted into the conversation one way or the other. If some folks don't mention his name daily, their gentlemans area wount function. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Pennilessword1: 5:57pm On Jan 18
Nigercity:
Nonsense and ingredients
Africans should grow beyond this nonsense entitlement mentality, everyone is only native to his/her fathers compound
If you reside in any city around the world for some period of years automatically you become a native of that place, that's how all big city in the world where made

My brother..e tire me
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by onuman: 6:03pm On Jan 18
leokid866:
tell that to our brothers in Anambra that rejected Bianca cause she's not from Anambra, tell that to our brothers in Enugu that rejected a man because he was from Ebonyi, tell that to the former governor of cross river that refused to promote a judge because she's not from cross river despite been married to a mam from there and bearing two cross river children.....una dey always think say na una only get sense.....face your states and leave Lagos alone.....

You CAN NEVER sustain a country where non indegenes are not allowed to participate in politics and choice of political leaders of any place.

The examples you gave above are a million kilometers different from the Lagos issue.
You most SOFISTIWRETCHED lot never tell yourselves a simple truth: you can only have Lagos for your ethnic group alone after you declare your suspended Oduduwa Republic; you can not continue to depend on cash from crude oil in the Niger delta to develop Lagos, yet you claim that Lagos is city for only your ethnic group. Bayo Onanuga mindset.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Franking: 6:22pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Calm down. Say the truth without pain before you burst a vein and don't cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by leokid866: 6:22pm On Jan 18
onuman:

You CAN NEVER sustain a country where non indegenes are not allowed to participate in politics and choice of political leaders of any place.

The examples you gave above are a million kilometers different from the Lagos issue.
You most SOFISTIWRETCHED lot never tell yourselves a simple truth: you can only have Lagos for your ethnic group alone after you declare your suspended Oduduwa Republic; you can not continue to depend on cash from crude oil in the Niger delta to develop Lagos, yet you claim that Lagos is city for only your ethnic group. Bayo Onanuga mindset.
can you hear yourself? You want to be playing chess in your own village and be asking us to play ludo with you in Lagos......Lagos is a million kilometers away like say no be this same Nigeria we dey.....if you want a change start from from your own place first afterall charity begins at home....till then shift.....🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by hammer567: 6:43pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

THE NAKED TRUTH
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by toyinid78: 6:54pm On Jan 18
dominic17:

https://leadership.ng/natives-deplore-domination-of-lagos-by-non-indigenes/

First I am an AWORI man from lagos, are u aware AWORIS own your town in egba land and Aworis actually own Lagos, egun are migrants from benin republic. Do more finding about Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Good2go1: 6:59pm On Jan 18
So you guys are strangers in Lagos, why asking other tribes to go back when yourselves are also strangers
lilytender:

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Good2go1: 7:05pm On Jan 18
But why is Yoruba harassing other tribes?
mightyhaze:
Lagos is former federal capital.. Everybody is there including Asians,Europeans,Americans...
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Good2go1: 7:07pm On Jan 18
This should go to Yorubas that have the boldness to ask fellow citizens to go back to their regions
Nigercity:
Nonsense and ingredients
Africans should grow beyond this nonsense entitlement mentality, everyone is only native to his/her fathers compound
If you reside in any city around the world for some period of years automatically you become a native of that place, that's how all big city in the world where made
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by kunleham(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18
Faceless group!!!!

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by akigbemaru: 7:38pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by omohayek: 7:55pm On Jan 18
Rahkman:
you Proudly denigrating lagos indigenes,when this lagos indigenes begin selling all their lands to igbos now,you will start crying igbos are buying up lagos
And you're as gullible as they come for taking this troll seriously. What sane Egba man would ever claim his people aren't native to Lagos, even with areas like Abule Egba, Tinubu and Tejuosho all named after Egbas? And which Yoruba man would ever dare claim Aworis aren't native to Lagos Island? I haven't even started speaking about how much of Lagos state (e.g. Ikorodu) was carved out of Ijebuland to begin with.

The buffoon you're replying to is as "Egba" as I am a native of Mbaise, which is to say, not in a million years.

3 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by omohayek: 7:58pm On Jan 18
Birminghamvirgo:

Something is wrong with you... You're an Egba man from Ogun State, period! We Lagosians know ourselves.
Ogun State comprises different Yoruba sub-ethnic groups, same as Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Kwara states respectively...
Why is everybody taking this troll at his word? He's clearly not even Yoruba, let alone Egba. Anyone can claim to be from anywhere on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by siant: 8:33pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

There was nothing and there's still nothing in Kwara? Why can't you return to Ogun where your fore fathers came from, if there's something in Ogun
Ori yin gbale, sir.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by naijaking1: 9:28pm On Jan 18
FG relocates CBN head office back to Lagos.
FG relocates FAAN back to Lagos, and some miscreants are complaining about 'non indigenes '
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by haffaze777(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18
Throwback:

Wetin concern Egun with Lagos?

Does Egun boundary in Lagos extend beyond Badagry?

Brain dey pain that mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan Over Closure Of Business Premises (pics) / Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno / Why We Haven't Disciplined Anyone Over Maina's Recall - Oyo-ita Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.