Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes (15690 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Made Comment On Northern Domination Of Nigeria / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by successmatters(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18
It's inevitable.

Non natives has been dominating Lagos since 1969.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:04pm On Jan 18
opamoses1:

You should be ashamed of yourself for hoping and desiring to be a Yoruba man 🤣

👇
You dey mind that boy..he is prince of LagosOwerri younger brother.

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by sukkot: 4:05pm On Jan 18
opamoses1:

👇
grin
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by onuman: 4:05pm On Jan 18
There are about three times more non indegenes of London than indegenes. Non indegenes dominate everywhere and everything in London.
If you don't want non indegenes to dominate Lagos, your best bet is declare Oduduwa Republic free from Nigeria. Nobody is going to raise an eyebrow over that.
But you can't depend on cash from crude oil in the Niger delta to remain in Nigeria yet you frown at non indegenes dominating Lagos. This cry of domination looks petty.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:05pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
We the indigenous people of Lagos is just starting. By the time we are done with illegal immigrants like you then we will know who truly own Lagos.
That's why we will keep flogging people with your shape of head every election season 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:06pm On Jan 18
onuman:
[b]There are about three times more non indegenes of London than indegenes.
If you don't want non indegenes to dominate Lagos, your best bet is declare Oduduwa Republic free from Nigeria. Nobody is going to raise an eyebrow over that.
But you can't depend on cash from crude oil in the Niger delta to remain in Nigeria yet you frown at non indegenes dominating Lagos. This cry of domination looks petty.
Lagos PDP that's always crying of domination can't declare Oduduwa republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:07pm On Jan 18
opamoses1:

👇
Any evidence that I'm not a Yoruba man?
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by opamoses1: 4:07pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
You should please see a doctor. You are suffering from complex.

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by onuman: 4:09pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

Lagos PDP that's always crying of domination can't declare Oduduwa republic.

Whoever moans over non indegenes domination of Lagos but will not want Oduduwa Republic declared must be a most stupeed person.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:10pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

Tell, I pray thee, since return of democracy in 1999 till date, which Lagos State governor is an indigenous Lagosian?
That illegal immigrant from Kwara will never answer this honest question.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by candygist: 4:10pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time

The aworis are getting federal govt jobs at the international airport in Lagos State as a means of compensation for thier lands taking away from them by the federal govt of Nigeria. I really envy many of them. Imagine getting good jobs for free all becouse your forefathers came to Lagos and started farming on a hugh hectare of land.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:10pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
If I was from that cursed red land, I would be ashamed to say I am from there as well. We understand your excruciating pain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:11pm On Jan 18
opamoses1:

You should please see a psychiatrist. You are suffering from complex.
I'm the one that should be telling you this. Pack your bags and go back to Ilesha where you come from and leave Lagos matter for indigenous people.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:13pm On Jan 18
Goodvibes007:

If I was from that cursed red land, I would be ashamed to say I am from there as well. We understand your excruciating pain.
This is real finishing. Thanks for exposing that sick impostor grin

Imagine the mad boy posting picture of Awolowo with rat poison. The only people that do that on Nairaland are from that side east of the Niger river. The forest people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by greggng: 4:13pm On Jan 18
lilytender:
They are MAD. The only natives if Lagos are the Eguns, any other group claiming natives should be prosecuted for attempted usurpation.

I am an Egba man, my family came from the current Ogun State into Lagos. The Aworis are from far away current Osun. The Ijebus including the Ikorodus and Epes are never Lagos indegenes. The Kwarans who have dominated Lagos for years came from fat away because there was and there is still nothing in their state, likewise the Edos.

The Brazilian and Ivory Coast slaves that were dumped in Lagos by the slave merchants will never ever become Lagos indegenes, that is why one cursed Shinedu Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was abusing his forefathers in Brazil the other time. Brazilians will always be Brazilians.

Only the Eguns can legitimately claim to be indegenes of Lagos. Unfortunately for the Eguns, we Egbas, the Aworis and the usurping Kwarans have relegated the Eguns because the Eguns did not embrace Western Education in time

The real indigenes of lagos are discussing how they are marginalised...but you are here discussing those buying legit properties in lagos . Igbos will continue to be your night mare . The last time I checked no igbo man is dragging anything with you . Whatever the have here they got through hard work ...Your hatred for them cannot stop there shine .one day the chicken will come to roast .

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:14pm On Jan 18
Goodvibes007:

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 4:14pm On Jan 18
onuman:

Whoever moans over non indegenes domination of Lagos but will not want Oduduwa Republic declared must be a most stupeed person.
That's Lagos PDP for you.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:16pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
You still haven't answered my question.
Igbo boy, go home and take care of Anambara. Be proud of where you are from. Be proud of your region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bayajjidda: 4:18pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

1. Fashola,
2. Micheal Otedola is from Ikorodu,
3. Ambode is from Epe

1. Fashola was born in Lagos State but his state of origin is Ekiti
https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170/582922335099226/?type=3

2. I said from 1999 till date.

3. Ambode is from Ilaje, Ondo State, though he was born in Epe Lagos state
https://www.thecapital.ng/go-back-to-ondo-state-tinubu-loyalists-fire-ambode-as-ministerial-nominee/

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:18pm On Jan 18
Bayajjidda:

1. Fashola was born in Lagos State but his state of origin is Ekiti https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170/582922335099226/%3Ftype%3D3&ved=2ahUKEwieldCUmeeDAxWhQEEAHcUlBY4QFnoECCgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1iJPakiGEBaQRVTl1AUMMz

3. Ambode is from Ilaje, Ondo State, though he was born in Epe Lagos state https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170/736797603045031/%3Ftype%3D3&ved=2ahUKEwjLpvu-nOeDAxWFUkEAHfrSAkQQFnoECDAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0wXJrgxGdCdaF5D0QpPQgt
Fake doctored rubbish from PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:18pm On Jan 18
Raskimonojendor:

This is real finishing. Thanks for exposing that sick impostor grin

Imagine the mad boy posting picture of Awolowo with rat poison. The only people that do that on Nairaland are from that side east of the Niger river. The forest people.
Someone asked you to name any indigenous Lagosian that have ruled Lagos since the return of democracy and you haven't answered him. You are here embarrassing yourself the more. I repeat, go back to Kwara where you comes from.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by 13october: 4:19pm On Jan 18
dominic17:

https://leadership.ng/natives-deplore-domination-of-lagos-by-non-indigenes/

Nairaland your platform has become cheap where any junks is affordable.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by jaymichael(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

The Ogogoro wey you drink, them no cook am well.

1 Like

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:19pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
Someone asked you to name any indigenous Lagosian that have ruled Lagos since the return of democracy and you haven't answered him. You are here embarrassing yourself the more. I repeat, go back to Kwara where you comes from.
Igbo boy, go back to Anambra. No Yoruba man born of a woman would degenerate Awolowo like you did below. Only igbo tribalists on Nairaland are famous for posting the picture below. 👇

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by 13october: 4:20pm On Jan 18
dominic17:

https://leadership.ng/natives-deplore-domination-of-lagos-by-non-indigenes/

Nairaland your platform has become cheap where any junks is affordable. Nah waooo
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:21pm On Jan 18
Goodvibes007:

Igbo boy, go back to Anambra. No Yoruba man born of a woman would degenerate Awolowo like you did below. Only igbo tribalists on Nairaland are famous for the picture below.
Ilesha man, mention any indigenous Lagosian that have ruled Lagos since return of democracy.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bluntemperor: 4:21pm On Jan 18
lilytender:

Your Foolishness cry high heavens!
You said you are 'Egba',then who is claiming Egbaland with you or why don't you face from and who gave you audacity to tell others,where they should not claim,for I can see that you lack details on who are truly Indiginous Lagosians!
You don't just come on Social Media to speak on what you don't know their history,just to type Nonsense and claim you know,when in truth you know Nothing and deform in the Historical Lagos!
Can you write your Own History Book on Lagos and sell same to the Lagosians,if you are sure of your historical background and foundations?
Very myopic mindset!

2 Likes

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:22pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
Ilesha man, mention any indigenous Lagosian that have ruled Lagos since return of democracy.
People have answered your question above. As a matter of fact, it's non of your business. Lagos is SW.
Ijesha have been in Lagos since the 1800s.
Unlike you Igbos that started arriving enmasse in the 1970s after the Biafria war. Go back to Anambra Igbo boy.

I know you hate your region so much and you are proud be calling yourself a Yoruba man, when you are not. Yoruba is the greatest and you like to feel among!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Malroux: 4:26pm On Jan 18
Goodvibes007:

People have answered your question above. As a matter of fact, it's non of your business. Lagos is SW.
Ijesha have been in Lagos since the 1800s.
Unlike you Igbos that started arriving enmasse in the 1970s after the Biafria war. Go back to Anambra Igbo boy.

I know you hate your region so much and you proud to be called a Yoruba man. Yoruba is the greatest and you like to feel among!
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Goodvibes007: 4:27pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
Incoherent gibberish.
LMAO. Cry us a river. SW is Yoruba and Yoruba is SW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bayajjidda: 4:31pm On Jan 18
Goodvibes007:

Fake doctored rubbish from PDP.

Read again

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170/582922335099226/?type=3

https://www.thecapital.ng/go-back-to-ondo-state-tinubu-loyalists-fire-ambode-as-ministerial-nominee/
Re: Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes by Bayajjidda: 4:32pm On Jan 18
GUNITGuy:

Fashola, Micheal Otedola are from Ikorodu, Ambode is from Epe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno (pic) / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year / Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.