Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,341 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift (41519 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Bullman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18
officialwdhtvv:
Celebrations as Gambian "baddie" bride passes her virginity test, gets cash gift from her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47mwyaobQw

A bride, Meta Mbye received D28,000 from her elated husband which coverts to 300,000 in Naira, after passing her virginity test.

"The husband was so happy that was why he gave her D28,000, which was placed under her pillow,” a relative said.

A video shared on TikTok shows family members celebrating after the test as a lot people thought she was no longer 'pure' because of her "baddie" lifestyle.

Gambian muslims and divorce are like 5 and 6..
Then again 28k dalasi is about 500k in naira not 300k.
Funny this guy is my next door neighbor lol..
And for the over hype on virginity'
It doesn't guarantee happiness or peace of mind in matrimony.

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ufotunang: 5:24pm On Jan 18
Hmmmm.... virgin with big front and big back yard ? πŸ™„
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Funflipper: 5:26pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Mschew. Babe wey don buy alum N500 take soak her punna undecided

The simp eye go clear soon, highest after him don use in rod dive inside like 2 times the RED SEA will become forever parted grin

Unless the prize is the simp husband I don't see why she had to keep that her virginity, her hoelosho mates that waka upandan usually make more than that paltry N300k in highest 3 nights, and their punna no go still catch fire.

It is repaired surgically.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Funflipper: 5:27pm On Jan 18
ufotunang:
Hmmmm.... virgin with big front and big back yard ? πŸ™„

Refurbished virgin.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Bullman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
ukandi1:

Chai..

It's such a shame .
What can we do ?

Bros Nigeria no follow
Pay a visit to Togo n ordinary Benin republic
You will weep for Nigeria .
Tiny west African countries have more opportunities to offer lately .
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Escobar7(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
Baddie girls in nairaland have all left the group chat
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by greypencils: 5:45pm On Jan 18
Did you say Gambia? Ah! Those girls dey use juju for the thing na. Something that Marabout ( juju man) will do for them. Even if a 1000 pricks done enter, Marabout go do am, seal am back, she go tight like virgin. The Marabout's work would be so perfect that blood would come out when she is being 'disvirgined'.

You guys don't have to believe me. All you need do is visit Gambia. You go know say juju pass juju. Nigeria no get juju. Lol. We no get nothing. If you dey find juju, go to countries like Benin, Togo, Senegal, Mali, Gambia, Guinea. You go fear fear.

If you don't believe juju exists, well, your cup of tea. It's not my business to convince you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Stanweezy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18
Bullman:

Actually 28 k dalasi is about 500000k in naira not 300k
6k dalasi is 100k plus .. naira is gone

Ordinary Gambia
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Calitoscassius(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18
Very massive achievement! This is like discovering the moon, microwave or electricity!
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Iykenuwa(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:

The simp eye go clear soon, highest after him don use in rod dive inside like 2 times the RED SEA will become forever parted grin

Unless the prize is the simp husband I don't see why she had to keep that her virginity, her hoelosho mates that waka upandan usually make more than that paltry N300k in highest 3 nights, and their punna no go still catch fire.

Give your daughter that advice
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by EbenezerTriumph: 6:32pm On Jan 18
Namaster:
Have you checked the yansh?

Myrepublic:
No be those ones I dey talk about. I mean those when dey shame to even visit boy alone or hold hand with guy. I know of virgins too,when be say their anus don be like well.. They nack anally,but puna still dey intact.

i know a girl in my school then that engaged on anal, but her pussy is untouched

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by LoveJesus87(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Virgin wife or nothing.

I am allergic to any honeypot that has been tasted by another person.
the question is how do you get virgin?
Easier said than done
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18
ppogba:

You don't even need to go under the sun. There is a way they do it in Egypt.

There is a report on it I read on BBC sometime ago.
You are correct.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Climax11: 7:02pm On Jan 18
officialwdhtvv:
Celebrations as Gambian "baddie" bride passes her virginity test, gets cash gift from her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47mwyaobQw

A bride, Meta Mbye received D28,000 from her elated husband which coverts to 300,000 in Naira, after passing her virginity test.

"The husband was so happy that was why he gave her D28,000, which was placed under her pillow,” a relative said.

A video shared on TikTok shows family members celebrating after the test as a lot people thought she was no longer 'pure' because of her "baddie" lifestyle.
In the country where I am currently (somemwhere in the Middle East .Name withheld), non virgins do surgry in their Puccy. So, might what this lady did. The hubby looks so naive though

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Coolgent(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18
Made in China Virginity

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by cescky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:

grin

Oga kilode ha

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Option504: 8:24pm On Jan 18
grin grin
CameroonPepper:
Let me test her again.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by pretydiva(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18
Slay and be decentπŸ“Œ

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by rollywise(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18
Even Gambia money big pass our own. Well congrats to the groom and bride but virginity no mean say she no fit cheat o
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by temielects(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:
Nothing wey no go enter social media.

No girl who preserved her virginity for chastity sake will make it a public affair, especially in this manner.

Either this one was actually a virgin but not for moral reasons or they are just lying to trend.

Meanwhile, ₦300,00 is a ridiculous reward for virginity. What some runs girls make in less than 24 hours. Girls give away their virginities through prostitution and get houses and cars.

The truth about virginity is that you keep your virginity for God, not for humans. It is not a bad idea if humans want to reward you for that. But if humans want to reward you for your virginity, let the reward be good enough.
most senseless reply to this ever, ridiculing the gift like you know the worth of the gifter/groom
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by aywagze(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18
Who test am ..πŸ€”
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Fryx: 8:56pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ObalendeCMS: 8:58pm On Jan 18
Alas!
The groom has been scammed.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by immortalcrown(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18
Fryx:
And save me the bullshit that it is rare to find a virgin this days. I am not looking for people that are already made. I made people myself and I am confident that I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin. It’s not possible.
Is this in response to my comment?
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Fryx: 8:59pm On Jan 18
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by immortalcrown(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18
temielects:
most senseless reply to this ever, ridiculing the gift like you know the worth of the gifter/groom
He should have given 50 Naira since we don't know his worth.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Fryx: 9:00pm On Jan 18
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by discusant: 9:06pm On Jan 18
Virtues and vices are in being a virgin after adult age. Worse Vice is in having more than one or two sexcapades before marriage.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by DestinyNigga: 9:14pm On Jan 18
muller101:
A woman can go under the knife and get the hymen replaced.
Exactly
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Quebec91(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18
cheesy
upower123:
This life...hmmmmmmm I forgot what to write...
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Quebec91(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18
cheesy
SeeWahala:

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by SweetBuns(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18
Jeon:

Once a lady is well package with hourglass or pear bodyshape, she is a hoe.

Most Men and sense are enemies.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.