Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift (41538 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Iceberg3: 4:57pm On Jan 18
I don't believe unless I do my own checking and testing... seeing is believing angry

grin
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ponletobby: 4:58pm On Jan 18
All I can see here is how 28k is equivalent to our dear 300k… Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Beverlyjean(f): 4:58pm On Jan 18
Nice one
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by bigdammyj: 4:58pm On Jan 18
Funny case.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18
Proud of you dear....

Send your account number
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by josiah27: 4:59pm On Jan 18
Yeye dey smell
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Germi9: 5:00pm On Jan 18
There are girls that bleep but are still virgins .. don’t be surprised idiatt use ya head to think or your anis
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Myrepublic(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18
MyExpression:

Na those viŕgins dey drink cum pass...
How who no near man go dey drink cum? Na satchet water cum be now?
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by seetomorrow: 5:01pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Mschew. Babe wey don buy alum N500 take soak her punna undecided

The simp eye go clear soon, highest after him don use in rod dive inside like 2 times the RED SEA will become forever parted grin

Alum N500 got me LOLROTF...
The only thing I can tell you is.....
Father Benard ehhhhh..... grin

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Bigmospa: 5:01pm On Jan 18
In as much as i dnt belive this story,wil this test rubish stop her from knacking happily ever after?
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by MyExpression(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18
Jeon:

Once a lady is well package with hourglass or pear bodyshape, she is a hoe.

Most Men and sense are enemies.

How many dey remain modest with all that packaging?
Pride no go allow una.

...its the women that price/value themselves based on their packaging.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On Jan 18
Jeon:

Once a lady is well package with hourglass or pear bodyshape, she is a hoe.

Most Men and sense are enemies.
you only pabùdó what you want to sell to highest bidder
Most women and sense have never been formally introduced
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by MyExpression(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18
Myrepublic:
How who no near man go dey drink cum? Na satchet water cum be now?

You dey whine ni...na every bj end with coitus?

During early adulthood, you'll meet many who aren't ready yet...coz they've kept it that long.
Those ones dey willingly gv bj to spice the ship...
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Weknowbetter: 5:05pm On Jan 18
They look good together. I wish them the best. It's bad you have to go through this "test" to satisfy members of the family. I hope this man doesn't cheat, too bad there's no test for that
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by emonis88: 5:06pm On Jan 18
Make someone tell d husband, abi make we tell am ?
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by allthingsgood: 5:06pm On Jan 18
Dumb and dumberer grin

Did they check za oza hole dey play grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Crafteck1: 5:06pm On Jan 18
Any girl wey no be virgin no get right to comment for this topic
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by seetomorrow: 5:07pm On Jan 18
Olarewaju89:
grin

Women fall in love by what they hear, men fall in love by what they see. That's why women wear makeup and men lie.

Agree?🙄

Truly is it on the holy Bible?
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by maasoap(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18
immortalcrown:
Nothing wey no go enter social media.

No girl who preserved her virginity for chastity sake will make it a public affair, especially in this manner.

Either this one was actually a virgin but not for moral reasons or they are just lying to trend.

See you as you're sweating just trying to write nonsense to disapprove and oppose this news.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Myrepublic(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18
MyExpression:

You dey whine ni...na every bj end with coitus?

During early adulthood, you'll meet many who aren't ready yet...coz they've kept it that long.
Those ones dey willingly gv bj to spice the ship...
No be those ones I dey talk about. I mean those when dey shame to even visit boy alone or hold hand with guy. I know of virgins too,when be say their anus don be like well.. They nack anally,but puna still dey intact.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ppogba: 5:09pm On Jan 18
muller101:
A woman can go under the knife and get the hymen replaced.

You don't even need to go under the sun. There is a way they do it in Egypt.

There is a report on it I read on BBC sometime ago.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by SolMaximus: 5:09pm On Jan 18
all failures forced to undergo intense vagina steaming and under carriage re-tightening

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by immortalcrown(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18
maasoap:
See you as you're sweating just trying to write nonsense to disapprove and oppose this news.
I don't sweat to comment on Nairaland. You probably sweat to do so and you mistakenly think everyone is like you.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Olarewaju89: 5:09pm On Jan 18
seetomorrow:

Truly is it on the holy Bible?

Yes. Google it and you will see it there.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by SmartyPants(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18
officialwdhtvv:
Celebrations as Gambian "baddie" bride passes her virginity test, gets cash gift from her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47mwyaobQw

A bride, Meta Mbye received D28,000 from her elated husband which coverts to 300,000 in Naira, after passing her virginity test.

"The husband was so happy that was why he gave her D28,000, which was placed under her pillow,” a relative said.

A video shared on TikTok shows family members celebrating after the test as a lot people thought she was no longer 'pure' because of her "baddie" lifestyle.

28k dalasi will be about 420k naira.
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by drimzsmoke(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18
EreluRoz:
Leave those guys who think every lady that likes to look very good have lost it. The girl is wise, enjoy your moments while you still keep up with your chastity.

Iyaebe, is that you

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by PAQ(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18
The only thing shocking and of interest to to me here is that Gambia's D28,000 is equal to ₦300,000:00.

Chai see our Naira o!

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by MyExpression(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18
Myrepublic:
No be those ones I dey talk about. I mean those when dey shame to even visit boy alone or hold hand with guy. I know of virgins too,when be say their anus don be like well.. They nack anally,but puna still dey intact.

Ha! 😲
I never hear dat one before before o.

Virgin no dey fear man...they live well among us, just not having sex.

Mehn...I can't even do analog with anybody...I don't want to think it.

The fellaaatio and cunnilingus dey enough
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Bullman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18
Stanweezy:
My problem is how that D28,000 is equivalent to 300,000 naira

Ordinary Gambia, financial expert on this forum needs to enlighten us

Actually 28 k dalasi is about 500000k in naira not 300k
6k dalasi is 100k plus .. naira is gone

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Antoeni(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18
Its one of the greatest gift from Wife to Husband
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by YourKarma: 5:23pm On Jan 18
28,000 Gambian currency coverts to 300,000 naira cry

The naira is as worthless as tissue paper
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ukandi1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18
Bullman:

Actually 28 k dalasi is about 500000k in naira not 300k
6k dalasi is 100k plus .. naira is gone

Chai..

It's such a shame .
What can we do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.