Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45538 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by vikstandon(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18
People go just dey adopt their children, wey dey born outside wedlock... Na better OT be this o!

Who catch am!
Sani adopt EM pikin, TB Joshua adopt EM pikin.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 8:20pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
You all lots will always want to believe what your thick useless minds tells you to.

gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
Hypocrisy from you lots stench from afar. even when you all have truth stirring you in the face you al lots will want to believe the lies you want in your stinky heart. when i was here the other day telling you lots that this Ajoke of a person will be one very spoilt and wayward child you all were foaming and talking rubbish from every corner of your mouth. now i am sure you all can see for yourself the kind of person she is. where is that Kobojunkie of a guy, i thought he was knows how to analyze situation, but he just turns out to be some guy who is controlled by emotion just like the rest of you Nigerians.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 8:22pm On Jan 18
Truthshotcrazy:

They should do DNA 🧬 🧬 TEST IN LABORATORIES AND scientifically establish THE GIRLS GENETIC RELATIONSHIP to any of The late prophet's biological relatives/ and put naysayers to rest once and for all.
People are not gullible. The video 📸 recorded more than 20 years ago , showing how an abandoned child 🚸 was picked up , taken to police for police report & eventually adopted, does not 🚫 proove anything . It doesn't prove genetics

About 26 years ago, my neighbour impregnated a girl and refused to take responsibility. The girl refused to abort but neither did she want the baby either. Being the neighbour was not 🚫 a man of importance or a celebrity, without any reputation to lose,

The girl, few weeks after giving birth to the neglected child, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, NOT NIGHT, TOOK OKADA TO OUR STREET AND DROPPED THE BABY 🍼 ON THE SAND IN FRONT OF OUR NEIGHBOURS HOUSE. Yelling at anyone who cared to listen that he was not interested in the child, neither was she interested either.
After the ashawo woman yell for like 30minutes, she hail bike comot.
That was the first and last day anyone ever saw her again

She relocated to start another life.
The child's father our neighbour did not care either. The baby 🍼 was crying on the sand, until his own parents--the child's grandparents came from work and carried the baby inside.
From primary to secondary, the boy druggie papa no pay his school fees or buy am books. He struggled to fend for himself, coupled with the little the grandparents could provide him with

His stupid druggie dad used to come home 🏡 sometimes and beat his aged father and mother .....
I was like 7yo and mi elder sibling 8yo + on the day the baby 🍼 still on napkins was publicly abandoned in front of the sand in our neighbours house with the ashawo mother raking for anyone who cared to listen .

The child was later friends with my youngest brother.as early as Jss1, him don dey carry block for building site. He never met his mother. His father never loved him either. Cos of too much suffer, with useless father, as early as ss3, he was already hypertensive shocked. .........

So make Tb Joshua nor dey colonise zuzu us with video of the abandoned baby 📸 discovered more than 20years ago in year 2000 close to his building. It could be one of his his mistress child. It could also be a total strangers child. 50:50 probability. So Get the damn DNA. Not be about pastor mtchew. Abi U nor see apostle Chibuzor impregnate one small girl recently? As soon as Happie boys and the the girl with the 4 or 5years old child called him out in the news , he ran to claim responsibility, seek forgiveness from his wife and adopted the child. Some women prefer to dump instead of aborting or bothering to raise the baby.

Mi parent's teacher colleague and her husband also adopted a less than 6monzhs old baby 🍼 dumped in front of their house 🏡 , The couple had about four children together, but as soon as they saw the baby dumped close to their house, her husband jumped out, vehemently and strongly insisted they adopt the baby cool and they should raise him like their own child, her kind husband later sent the boy years later to university in Ghana. ....pikin when the wife ready carry go orphanage after making police report 🚨. wink Lai lai im husband nor gree at all. He really tried💪 for the boy
🙌 Make she do DNA with one of TB Joshua's official 3 children or any of his blood 🎈 relation. Make everybody rest.
We are still awaiting Wunmi Mohbad wife DNA result of the son. She even bragged already that she would get DNA results from at least 3 different laboraties make everybody rest
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Dchoice(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Is that not the same thing you are doing?
When did absence of evidence become guilty?
You guys have not even seen the end of the case yet and you are concluding he's not guilty. Is he God? Are u loyal to God or to man? Whether he's guilty or not for now God knows it all. Unless you are God, u can not come here and chain you know he's guilty or he's not guilt. This man has been having issues with cases since when he was alive. For now we don't know if they are true or not. But why the rush to conclude he's not guilty? Are u the the spirit monitoring all he does? Have u ever sat with him for a whole day in your life before?

Seems like u are oblivious to several cases of men that claim to do good things actually hurting people.
My problem is they way you people are concluding on this matter like he's God.

This is a man with flesh and blood and you think he's above sin? How do u people come up with this?

Now I know why boko haram can be brainwashed.. because I'm seeing brainwashed Christians too.. you are so sure over a man that's not Jesus... but a man like you.

You need to focus more on Jesus and God than a mare man.

Let the truth come out eventually, whether he did it or not the truth will come out...and it will be very foolish for anyone to conclude on this matter at this stage. Doesn't mate an atom of sense.

it’s people like you that persecuted Jesus, even if Jesus comes now you all will still label him fake. What are you all dragging ? Tb joshua is dead so what’s the essence of all this ,when he was alive why didn’t they come out bring out evidence and take him to court , are the living now dragging a man that has gone to rest?
With all this I now believe that man is truly a man of God ,cause close to 3years after his death agents of Lucifer are still in pains.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by PoliteActivist: 8:25pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

If you watch the church services, everything in the church is recorded. If not, Nigerians would have used lies to destroy the man many years ago.
1. There were church members (women) that discovered the abandoned baby. Go watch the video very well. People reported the case to the police and wrote their naames. There are women in the church that were feeding the baby. Some are still alive in the church. Some older disciples were also taking care of her when she was a baby!
2. Your impression could be as warped as the condition of your mind! TB Joshua does not move alone. There are usually many people that follow him, so they would witness whatever happen.
3. Bad influence e.g from school etc could make the girl misbehave.
4, All meetings with disciples and other activities in the church are recorded, This Ajoke is only a coincidence. What is contained in the video is only the portion of what happend on the day that relates to Ajoke.

Tell us what he and the wife are hiding since you know better than them!

No one should be afraid of video records if you are doing the right thing!

It seems your conclusion lacks logic because you want to hear bad news about TB Joshua to be happy.
If his 3 daughters are well behaved, and this Ajoke is having bad behaviour and attitude, it should tell you that something is wrong with this Ajoke.

But you people are truly something else. You're trying to get people fixated on Ajoke. Who is Ajoke??!! Is Ajoke even up to tip of of what's been said about TB over the years. Even BBC does not contain up to 90% of it. So many videos were already online long before BBC even knew TB existed!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jan 18
fxexperts:
You all lots will always want to believe what your thick useless minds tells you to. Hypocrisy from you lots stench from afar. even when you all have truth stirring you in the face you al lots will want to believe the lies you want in your stinky heart. when i was here the other day telling you lots that this Ajoke of a person will be one very spoilt and wayward child you all were foaming and talking rubbish from every corner of your mouth. now i am sure you all can see for yourself the kind of person she is. where is that Kobojunkie of a guy, i thought he was knows how to analyze situation, but he just turns out to be some guy who is controlled by emotion just like the rest of you Nigerians.
Abeg carry your rambling go elsewhere abeg! lipsrsealed

Why you folks are trying to distract from the main issue — the many rape and torture allegations level against TB. Joshua — discussing this gal's supposed paternity is beyond me. Who gives a fk who her real father or fake father is? undecided

If you people truly want to know whether or not the man was her dad, the only way is by conducting a DNA test which people at SCOAN don't seem up to at the moment. So why the desperate attempts to distract the masses with news that means absolutely nothing? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by FirmTR(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Which proof do you have she's lying? Are the one holding her DNA result or you just like being a zombie? How do u people do this? Conclude on matter without full evidence? Both the one's saying he's guilty or not guilty? Very gullible people without simple reasoning.

Where your own evidence say the Idiot na Tb Joshua daughter :
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 8:37pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

You guys are just trying to run away from the main issue of the 8 women who all claim to have been molested by TB Joshua

Hephzibah!
I will take Hephzibah Bisola with a pinch of salt. That lady has been bodly accusing TB Joshua even while he was alive , to even dedicating a whole youtube chnnel just to call him out on sexually abusing her And publishing books calling him out. YouTube will bring down one channel, she will open another immediately.

One wonders why the other 7 women did not lodge police report at least if they were being sexually molested by the late preacher, and it took BBC to make them come bodly out??
Or is there a part of the BBC interview l am missing?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MySolace: 8:47pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Wise men rely on DNA to prove one's biological child.

Gullible sheep with no thinking of their own rely on video.
Pure truth u've spoken.

Even if dey insist d gal was picked infront of the church, many believe it's a right strategy to get her daughter back.

I mean, it's easier da way. It could be an arrangee with the mother of the child.

Ones men of God are involved, I honestly no trust anything about dem...
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jan 18
DangoteIvy:
Hephzibah! One wonders why the other 7 women did not lodge police report at least if they were being sexually molested by the late preacher, and it took BBC to make them come bodly out??
Or is there a part of the BBC interview l am missing?
You obviously did not watch the documentary. Four of the British citizens who spoke to the BBC say they reported the abuse to the UK authorities after escaping the church. What are you folks afraid of? That your god, TB Joshua, would turn out the fraud that we all know he is? Come on! undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18
TB is her father. One, they all call him daddy and he's the only daddy she's ever known. A man that claims to have spent over 100,000 USD as her legal father. What are we now saying?
What so called defenders should be after is IF she wasn't maltreated and abused. If the conditions she and others reported are untrue. Not all these diversionary tactics.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 9:02pm On Jan 18
PoliteActivist:

But you people are truly something else. You're trying to get people fixated on Ajoke. Who is Ajoke??!! Is Ajoke even up to tip of of what's been said about TB over the years. Even BBC does not contain up to 90% of it. So many videos were already online long before BBC even knew TB existed!

A video has been released about Ajoke's lies.. Who else do,you expect to talk about when this video is about Ajoke?
.You just wait, the church will release the videos one after the other to expose all the useless lies in the BBC useless documentary.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by komzy589(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18
pocom16:

My dear..
You are the daft stupid and deluded one..

Religion don block your head..you can't reason..no difference between your mentality and that of a cow..

That video is several years old..

That evil pastor must bribed or simply approached the police to fabricate that nonsense and document it in order to protect the origin of that girl..
BBC got into the matter just 2 years ago..use your head that video was made several years back..

You are acting as if there is anything special about a police report..

Any body can lie about a case ..go to any station, document it and have it stamped..then of course you pay the officers..what is there?.. is it 9ja police that will conduct DNA test before stamping the report..try stress that your cow Brain and think.

A whole prophet murdered innocent lives in his guest house..I suspect they were used for sacrifices..

And the bastard came to the world to lie that a plane bombed it.. and mumu like you believed it..
Does the plane not have a take off point..where did it fly from?
What kind of a plane will bomb a building without a crater not even a slight flame of fire from the collapse footage..

The building came crashing down..and instead of the demon to admit he didn't follow regulations while building and used is unqualified worshippers to build an over 9 story building..

He lied that it is a plane..no sympathy.. nothing all he is said is "they are after me" but they failed..
Fools like you will shout hallelujah..
You’re a fool. I’m not religious and don’t go to church. That doesn’t mean I cannot recognize a good man.
The good thing is that this world is designed in a way that goodness will ALWAYS prevail and people like you that want nothing but bring a good man down will always be put to shame.
This case is easy to investigate, the whole truth will come out and you will still remain a stupid person.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 9:07pm On Jan 18
Image123:
TB is her father. One, they all call him daddy and he's the only daddy she's ever known. A man that claims to have spent over 100,000 USD as her legal father. What are we now saying?
What so called defenders should be after is IF she wasn't maltreated and abused. If the conditions she and others reported are untrue. Not all these diversionary tactics.

You have to start from the lies she told by saying that TB Joshua is her biological father from a woman outside wedlock! That is the foundation of the Ajoke's allegations. Now she has been exposed to be a big liar.
How could she be abused if not that she was scolded for her bad behaviour, stealing and going after boys whole still bearing TB Joshua's name. Something that his biological children did not do.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18
jogojogo:

A v8deo done over 25 years ago put together for today? Right?
Omase o

He rose from the dead to come and do video.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 9:22pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

haba, why were you so hard on the person. The person is right.

You cannot adopt a child and thereafter turn around to be claiming the child is not your biological child because the child is misbehaving. It is highly irresponsible. Even moreso since the child was adopted as a baby.

Human beings misbehave principally because of their upbringing and social and environmental influence. Not because of DNA.

Mr man you are very wrong. the DNA of thief is in the blood of their children. DNA transmit some form of character from the parents. not everything is about nurture. nature plays alot in the character of people. So it will take the special grace of God for a thief to birth a saint. And again so you want to blame the prophet for the useless character of a girl birthed by an olosho mother and maybe an armed robber father abi. you must be a huge joker.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by sureway1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18
How much is DNA test that SCOAN can't pay for?

Do you know how much dollars you will get by sueing AJOKE and BBC for defamation...

If SCOAN is not sueing BBC then the documentary is true..

Like someone already said wise one depends on DNA while gullible people put their believe in Video...

Abi you didn't watch when that lady said... He is a con man?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DangoteIvy: 9:25pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
You obviously did not watch the documentary. Four of the British citizens who spoke to the BBC say they reported the abuse to the UK authorities after escaping the church. What are you folks afraid of? That your god, TB Joshua, would turn out the fraud that we all know he is? Come on! undecided
How can you blame me?
Davido is musician and Dbull of nairaland is musician. But most people know Davido and few know Dbull. How many people know Dbull the hit tracks maker or fit recognise Dbull?

[url] Bisola Hephzibah shot to fame and went viral during The late prophet's lifetime for calling out TB Joshua for sexually molestating her .
Her YouTube
[url]https://youtube.com/@BisolaHephzibahJohnson?si=CQeSZKXTaOb3kLk3 [/url] was taken down several times and she opened new ones. She did not stop 🛑 at lodging police report🚨 . She continued to call him out on all social media platforms even Instagram. To even publishing her story

So no blame me if l didn't hear of any of the other abused women until only now, making one feel they have been hiding under a rock , waiting for the man to passout before shouting it to the rooftops.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:27pm On Jan 18
FirmTR:

Where your own evidence say the Idiot na Tb Joshua daughter :
Where did you see that I said she's his daughter? You cannot read abi you cannot understand?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18
triplechoice:

The initial statement by the church was that Ajoke was found abandoned under a truck outside the church premises and later taken to TB Joshua who later decided to adopt her .

If that was exactly what happened, then why is it difficult to provide the evidence of CCTV footage showing when the baby's mother was abandoning her under the truck outside the church ?

I know much about that church to know that they have hidden cameras everywhere that monitors every single thing happening inside and outside the premises. Nothing is missed. Not even a bird flying past, either in broad daylight or at night.

This video released by Scoan is a weak and embarrassing attempt at damage control. It has further exposed TB Joshua as an abuser. He mentally abused the girl in the video.

No matter what she did ,that's certainly not how to treat a child you adopted as your own and who also call you daddy. He was just destroying her without any conscience.

What we now have from the video is another confirmation of what some of us already suspected that Ajoke is TB Joshua's biological daughter from a strange woman, probably one of the disciples he was sexually abusing when he was alive . He didn't know how to deal with it.

He was scared and sensed what was coming after the girl confronted him privately hence his decision to give the her a bad name and disown her in the presence of his church workers and other disciples present while at the same time recording it so that in the future when the poor girl starts to talk it would released to make it difficult for anyone to believe her.

The real truth about TB Joshua is not yet known to the public, especially his followers, who are everywhere defending him . What BBC has exposed is just 5,% . More is coming.

Years ago in this forum and on this board, I described TB Joshua as pure evil who was destroying so many lives and covering it with his outward show of philanthropy.

The people still defending him should be pitied. They're obviously still under a trance the man placed them in when he was alive

CCTV evidence from which year? Lol...una too funny.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:30pm On Jan 18
Dchoice:
it’s people like you that persecuted Jesus, even if Jesus comes now you all will still label him fake. What are you all dragging ? Tb joshua is dead so what’s the essence of all this ,when he was alive why didn’t they come out bring out evidence and take him to court , are the living now dragging a man that has gone to rest?
With all this I now believe that man is truly a man of God ,cause close to 3years after his death agents of Lucifer are still in pains.

Omooo arguing with intelligent people is difficult, but arguing with dummies is impossible. I rest my case
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 18
DangoteIvy:
How can you blame me?Davido is musician and Dbull of nairaland is musician. But most people know Davido and few know Dbull. How many people know Dbull the hit tracks maker or fit recognise Dbull? [url] Bisola Hephzibah shot to fame and went viral during The late prophet's lifetime for calling out TB Joshua for sexually molestating her .
Her YouTube [url]https://youtube.com/@BisolaHephzibahJohnson?si=CQeSZKXTaOb3kLk3 [/url] was taken down several times and she opened new ones. She did not stop 🛑 at lodging police report🚨 . She continued to call him out on all social media platforms even Instagram. To even publishing her story
So no blame me if l didn't hear of any of the other abused women until only now, making one feel they have been hiding under a rock , waiting for the man to passout before shouting it to the rooftops.
.... and this tripe here is reason why the destiny of the average Nigerian, and their offspring unborn, is daily stolen away by a minority of corrupt men whom Nigerians worship as gods over their very souls. lipsrsealed

The woman even wrote a book about it all yet you never heard of her until now because you didn't care then just as you don't know. If say na for Oyinbo land this kain news break, the people who were never in the know would at least go read the book and watch the documentaries. But since this na Nigeria, Ignorance is celebrated as bliss as is expected. undecided

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by triplechoice(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:

CCTV evidence from which year? Lol...una too funny.

What do you know?

Nothing
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:

You as a learned person truly believe a woman in the UK will lodge a rape complaint to UK authorities and they'll not issue order of arrest? Think am na. Full UK citizen! Wetin greenwood do wey them nearly destroy him career? Adam Johnson career go on top the matter of abuse, Mendy was falsely accuses yet his man city career went for it. Four women reported abuse against a single individual, against the same person o, yet no arrest warrant raised. Una dey try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18
triplechoice:

What do you know?

Nothing

Lol...A joke is 27 years old...few weeks old when she was found....you expect CCTV videos from 27 years ago in Nigeria. You try. I know nothing...you and tb Joshua follow rape the girl mama but you no cum inside.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 9:56pm On Jan 18
Empresa:

Let's take Davido as an example, he is well known celebrity with múltiple endorsments round the world.

If a girl accuse Davido of rape, and within him he knew it never happened, am very sure he will sue the girl to retaine his reputation and integrity. Even person wey carry the news go follow defend For court. That's how this thing works.

Stop using Nigerian and their kaangaroo judgment to compare international cases like this
Mumu. when popular footballer Neymar, who is far more popular than your almighty Davido you just mentioned., was accused of rape and he even have video evidence that he never raped the girl, did he sue the said girl or he just let the matte die a natural death. do you think he was unwise to let the case die. let me tell you, in the eyes of the western media when an underdog especially a lady accuses you of rape, even if there is not evidence it is your word against theirs own oo. and their word carry more weight than yours any day any time. you will be the one to be looking for evidence to prove you did not rape her, if she says you rape, he without proof, the world will believe her and consider you a liar, because she is a woman, so know that and know peace.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 10:06pm On Jan 18
VIKTO83:
Whether adopted of biological she doesn't deserve inhuman treatment.
what inhuman treatment, how do you treat a child that has been stubborn, a thief and a serial fornicator and maybe a lesbian. you guys are thinking with your anus. for me God forbid that child will be disown. i said it countless times here that that Ajoke was a very wayward child.

agabusta:

Nigerian police do not handle adoption.
You maybe right, but the forst thing to do if you found any abadoned baby is to take the child to the police and get a police report, else when kasala burst, you will be in a lot of trouble.

agabusta:

Why are you being so toxic on the lady.

Any child that is wayward and terrible from infancy, the blame should be put on the parent of such a child.
dont worry you will be paranets soon. then you go know how he be. this is the rason i can never adopt any baby from anywhere, because i know some character are inbeded in DNA of some children, eg a baby of an armed robber will most likely tend to be an armed robber if not properly checked.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jan 18
Timoleon:
You as a learned person truly believe a woman in the UK will lodge a rape complaint to UK authorities and they'll not issue order of arrest? Think am na. Full UK citizen!
■ Wetin greenwood do wey them nearly destroy him career? Adam Johnson career go on top the matter of abuse, Mendy was falsely accuses yet his man city career went for it. Four women reported abuse against a single individual, against the same person o, yet no arrest warrant raised. Una dey try.
Issue an arrest based solely on a report? Are you for real? That only happens there in Nigeria it seems, and this is particularly for those who have money. undecided

So, have you never heard of cold cases, or even cases past their statute of limitation before? Anyways, just because you have read nothing in the media about the cases does not mean they were thrown out or are dead. If you wish to know the status of any cases against the man, you would need to directly contact the authorities to learn of them. There was at least one registered there in Nigeria that was published in the media the April of the year 2021, the year the man conveniently died. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jan 18
vikstandon:
People go just dey adopt their children, wey dey born outside wedlock... Na better OT be this o!
Who catch am!
Sani adopt EM pikin, TB Joshua adopt EM pikin.

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 10:15pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

You guys are just trying to run away from the main issue of the 8 women who all claim to have been molested by TB Joshua
you must be a huge joke. first lie has been debunked others will be debunked, at least this first one is a full proof that your alight BBC did not do any investigative journalism before publishing the rubbish they posted.

agabusta:

Oga use your head now.

What does it take for a mother to discard a child somewhere. And someone claiming to be a stranger to the child, makes a so called video of a supposedly rescued child. Whereas, an actual blood relationship may exist.

This thing is not difficult. What does it take to get an police extract statement in Naija??

All these can easily be put together by someone with intent. Now I'm not claiming this is exactly what happened in this regard but I'm saying it can be easily put together.
- And why will they do all this long before this whole incident happens or are you trying to say that he saw tomorrow and know this day will come. TB Joshua is a man who has always documented every single step of his journey. i would have tooled the same thought with you but no i cant, because this stuff was documented long before this whole shit.

GloriousGbola:

all this proves is what people say about nigerians - they can never treat adopted children with love.
which is why a lot of genuine orphanges resist releasing children to couples
you must be a huge joke. how else do you want them to treat and thief, stubborn and wayward fornicator, even if she was TB Joshua daughter i am sure he would have still treated her the same way. you lots will not call a spade. you are all supporting bad character.
GloriousGbola:

i watched the video and i saw a toxic asshole cussing out a child in front of a flock of sheep

maybe you saw something different
Of course that is what you will see now. are you not also one wayward fellow. she is your likes, so you do not see anything wrong in what she did. birds of same feather.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
Issue an arrest based solely on a report? Are you for real? That only happens there in Nigeria it seems, and this is particularly for those who have money. undecided

So, have you never heard of cold cases, or even cases past their statute of limitation before? Anyways, just because you have read nothing in the media about the cases does not mean they were thrown out or are dead. If you wish to know the status of any cases against the man, you would need to directly contact the authorities to learn of them. There was at least one registered there in Nigeria that was published in the media the April of the year 2021, the year the man conveniently died. undecided

Lol...keep it up.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 10:23pm On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
Abeg carry your rambling go elsewhere abeg! lipsrsealed

Why you folks are trying to distract from the main issue — the many rape and torture allegations level against TB. Joshua — discussing this gal's supposed paternity is beyond me. Who gives a fk who her real father or fake father is? undecided

If you people truly want to know whether or not the man was her dad, the only way is by conducting a DNA test which people at SCOAN don't seem up to at the moment. So why the desperate attempts to distract the masses with news that means absolutely nothing? lipsrsealed
You must be a huge joker. so now you are shifting goal post, well regarding the other 8 women you all are talking about, those lies will be debunked soon with hard evidence and i am sure people like you will still play dumb when you see hard evidence staring you in the face. i am sick and tired of emotional wreck like you all. for your info it is not about her real father or not, it is about the lies the BBC published number one regarding Ajoke. did she lie in her interview or not. that is enough to even strike her case out if we were in a court of law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.