Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,202 members, 7,825,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45599 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MatrixCircle: 3:42am On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
Very very horrible man at that! How anyone can watch that and say it is just is beyond me. What child, after undergoing that sort of humiliation, comes away feeling loved? undecided
In John 9: 1-38
The disciple of Jesus asked him that "who sinned that this child was born blind"
Jesus replied " Neither of the parents sinned that this child was born blind the way the child was but the child was born blind so in him the work of God will manifest".

So it wasn't Ajoke's fault that she was born, abandoned and adopted but that the name of God may manifest in her, but Late Prophet TB Joshua didn't see it that way.
No birth of any child is a mistake or wrong no matter the circumstances but that people should through them show or manifest God's or Allah's work.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jan 19
MatrixCircle:
So it wasn't Ajoke's fault that she was born, abandoned and adopted but that the name of God may manifest in her, but Late Prophet TB Joshua didn't see it that way.
No birth of any child is a mistake or wrong no matter the circumstances but that people should through them show or manifest God's or Allah's work.
Please leave Jesus Christ out of this as none of what this did relates in any way to the Nation or people or Israel to which Jesus Christ or the God of Israel belonged. undecided

What is indicated in the OP is an atrocity committed by a father against a child that he claimed was his — adopted or none. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by elverdad: 6:52am On Jan 19
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.

Please can you prove it .
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Image123(m): 7:30am On Jan 19
mikeapollo:

You have to start from the lies she told by saying that TB Joshua is her biological father from a woman outside wedlock! That is the foundation of the Ajoke's allegations. Now she has been exposed to be a big liar.
How could she be abused if not that she was scolded for her bad behaviour, stealing and going after boys whole still bearing TB Joshua's name. Something that his biological children did not do.

She possible cannot know her biological father. She grew up as TB's daughter from the story and videos. She grew up with rumors and taunts of being a bastard, not an orphan. They treated her like an illegitimate child. So, it's fair if she thinks that way.
i don't completely buy the bullying or shaming story/video. Powerful people can shame and lie on weak people and they get away with it. i have seen people abused before and they can be very submissive to all kinds of allegations in that situation. It was clear that TB's name and fame was being protected. For someone that covered up deaths of many foreigners, this one is a very small thing. Someone that pays you over $90,000 can get you to write a letter and do his bidding so it doesn't fly for me, to be fair.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Empresa: 7:31am On Jan 19
fxexperts:
Mumu. when popular footballer Neymar, who is far more popular than your almighty Davido you just mentioned., was accused of rape and he even have video evidence that he never raped the girl, did he sue the said girl or he just let the matte die a natural death. do you think he was unwise to let the case die. let me tell you, in the eyes of the western media when an underdog especially a lady accuses you of rape, even if there is not evidence it is your word against theirs own oo. and their word carry more weight than yours any day any time. you will be the one to be looking for evidence to prove you did not rape her, if she says you rape, he without proof, the world will believe her and consider you a liar, because she is a woman, so know that and know peace.
Ode You have difficulty in comprensión.
Was it NOT because Neymar produced vídeo evidence that Made the case die down. Moreso he didnt want to press charges as not to be in the Spotlight For the wrong reasons.

TB Joshua RAPED those girls, if he didn't tell SCOAN to go to court.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:39am On Jan 19
Dchoice:
You are a clown for believing those old women were raped, It’s obvious you don’t know the meaning of rape, just wait till you are falsely accused. So you want to tell me they were raped severally 😂or at their age they choose to be brainwashed ,you and those liars from the pit of hell should keep ranting without bringing out any evidence. It’s funny how the living is planning to take a man that is resting to court, when he was alive you and your agents were sleeping.

You see that's the mistake you keep making. You keep talking like I'm saying they are telling the truth and he's guilty of all that was said. THERE'S NOWHERE I SAID HE'S GUILTY OR HE'S NOT GUILTY. No man is above justice. I WANT WANT JUSTICE FOR WHOEVER DESERVES iIT. But from what you are saying, it's are not interested in justice, you are only interested in your own version, and you YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO CONCLUDE HE'S NOT GUILTY. The most rubbish talk I heard from people is that because he's dead then people should not deman justice... what kind of retard mentality is that? If you've bn raped by someone repeated you don't have the right to speak when he's dead? Are u freaking kidding me?

If you are a Christian you will have no problem with justice. But it seems like you are afraid of justice that's why you don't want the proper authorities to look into it.

Why are you afraid of Jutice? Is there somthing you people are hiding?

If he's not guilty shey we will all know eventually that they are lying? Why are u then afraid to look into the matter if you truly believe he's that clean?

Wait oooo... are u saying you've never heard any case of pastors abusing their members? This one that you are talking like u are the one that gave him anti sin tablet, I don't get.

What makes you so sure he's not guilty? How well do you know his perosnal life? Why are u afraid for justice?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 9:35am On Jan 19
Kenneth4u205:
The same AJOKE that was raping and seducing tb Joshua male disciples?.

Brother, read what you wrote without bias and think about it deeply
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by sureway1(m): 9:59am On Jan 19
When you can make billions of dollars for pushing charges... You are not doing so... All you are doing is sharing videos and document online...

So as big as SCOAN is, they don't have lawyers?

If only you can think outside the box, you won't be here arguing blindly..

SCOAN will not sue AJOKE and BBC..

This might be their reasons.
1.The documentary is true.
2.BBC have facts and BBC is waiting,
SCOAN knows and doesn't want to make mess of the scandal.
3. If SCOAN sue BBC, BBC will ask for DNA.
4. If DNA proves that A joke is TB Joshua Heir, she will be entitled to some stuffs except if there's a will.
5. Other Women will push their kids out to start talking.. and claim that TB Joshua was their father, DNA will be done for them.
6. The association will then become Synagogue CHILDREN of All Nations...

These are my thoughts as SCOAN is refusing to sue Ajoke and BBC..

Blind followers open your eyes.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jayworld15(m): 11:11am On Jan 19
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.

Because na your mama be her mother.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jayworld15(m): 11:15am On Jan 19
ceejay80s:
Even if she was adopted, does that give him the right to abuse her?
When U adopt a child he or she automatically becomes urs,
Treat them as Ur own....
All this rubbish the church is trying to prove makes no sense

You were the camera person during all the abuses, ode
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 11:20am On Jan 19
jayworld15:

You were the camera person during all the abuses, ode
Go and kill urself...
Don't go and mind Ur business....
Continue to bear false witness on other families problem
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Dchoice(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19
YourGFsnatcher:

You see that's the mistake you keep making. You keep talking like I'm saying they are telling the truth and he's guilty of all that was said. THERE'S NOWHERE I SAID HE'S GUILTY OR HE'S NOT GUILTY. No man is above justice. I WANT WANT JUSTICE FOR WHOEVER DESERVES iIT. But from what you are saying, it's are not interested in justice, you are only interested in your own version, and you YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO CONCLUDE HE'S NOT GUILTY. The most rubbish talk I heard from people is that because he's dead then people should not deman justice... what kind of retard mentality is that? If you've bn raped by someone repeated you don't have the right to speak when he's dead? Are u freaking kidding me?

If you are a Christian you will have no problem with justice. But it seems like you are afraid of justice that's why you don't want the proper authorities to look into it.

Why are you afraid of Jutice? Is there somthing you people are hiding?

If he's not guilty shey we will all know eventually that they are lying? Why are u then afraid to look into the matter if you truly believe he's that clean?

Wait oooo... are u saying you've never heard any case of pastors abusing their members? This one that you are talking like u are the one that gave him anti sin tablet, I don't get.

What makes you so sure he's not guilty? How well do you know his perosnal life? Why are u afraid for justice?
since the accused is dead how will they get justice, who are they suing ? Am not saying some pastors don’t abuse their members but What am saying is when he was alive why didn’t they take him to court with evidence…why coming out years after the man died …. This people claiming rape are all adults there’s no minor among them, how come they got abused severally without having any form of evidence.
Anyone that believes this old women claiming rape and abuse should get their brain checked.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 1:27pm On Jan 19
Beautifulday:

This is not even a case of DNA. If you adopt a kid before 10 years. That kid suppose to take after you and your principle. Unless you didn't train him or her well.

Another option is if you maltreated the person.
Have you not seen cases, where even children a man thought is his own, but not his due to the wife's infidelity will start noticing that the child is exhibiting a different trait not know among him or his kinsmen. So you really think you can raise the child of an armed robber to become a saint even if the father is a saint. Even with my 5 year old daughter i have seen her exhibiting trait a never thought her even my wife never taught her but i know for sure that some of those traits i exhibited them when i was a kid. these are characters even my wife is surprised that my 5 years old daughter is acting in that manner. i was the one who told her that i did same when i was small. So, you people who have never raised children all your life before will come online to talk trash.

DREAMHOMES6970:

You are right. The point where he denied the child as his biological child in school due to claims of her bad habit got me thinking whereas you adopted and trained her from cradle. Where then did she learn those bad behaviors different from ur own children
Maybe she learned those bad character from you na.

Chukwunonso1:

You are asking pety questions Bro.

* He'll deny her because it not good for his reputation as a clergy.

* Those videos and reports could have been done in anticipation for a day like this- to cover tracks.

I'm not saying she's the daughter or not ,( although, i acknowledge the resemblance)) I'm simply answering your pety questions
Okay so he already knew from day 1 that the child will become wayward after like 25 years. you guys must be some huge joke.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 1:35pm On Jan 19
Empresa:

Ode You have difficulty in comprensión.
Was it NOT because Neymar produced vídeo evidence that Made the case die down. Moreso he didnt want to press charges as not to be in the Spotlight For the wrong reasons.

TB Joshua RAPED those girls, if he didn't tell SCOAN to go to court.
No mumu tell your BBC and all the idiots who claimed rape to go to court. why can't they go to court with evidence, because i guess they have none. for your info SCOAN will not go to court first to avoid spotlight, but at least they have released a video to make the case die down, and i am sure they will release more video evidence soon to make this case die a natural death just like you claimed Neymar did. You really have difficult reasoning well. have you ever seen any lady who accused any successful wealthy man of rape even sentenced before. it is only the men who pay heavily, the ladies are never guilty of anything, show me one case where the men succeeded in winning any charges against such ladies and the lady get sentence. only when you reason this then i will know if you truly have sense.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by triplechoice(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19
Timoleon:

Your papa.

You should be pitied.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19
triplechoice:

You should be pitied.

Whisper it into the ears if your useless father
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Timoleon(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19
fxexperts:
Have you not seen cases, where even children a man thought is his own, but not his due to the wife's infidelity will start noticing that the child is exhibiting a different trait not know among him or his kinsmen. So you really think you can raise the child of an armed robber to become a saint even if the father is a saint. Even with my 5 year old daughter i have seen her exhibiting trait a never thought her even my wife never taught her but i know for sure that some of those traits i exhibited them when i was a kid. these are characters even my wife is surprised that my 5 years old daughter is acting in that manner. i was the one who told her that i did same when i was small. So, you people who have never raised children all your life before will come online to talk trash.

Okay so he already knew from day 1 that the child will become wayward after like 25 years. you guys must be some huge joke.

He rose from the dead to come and make the videos and documents. Leave them.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 2:46pm On Jan 19
Dchoice:
since the accused is dead how will they get justice, who are they suing ? Am not saying some pastors don’t abuse their members but What am saying is when he was alive why didn’t they take him to court with evidence…why coming out years after the man died …. This people claiming rape are all adults there’s no minor among them, how come they got abused severally without having any form of evidence.
Anyone that believes this old women claiming rape and abuse should get their brain checked.

1. He has cases like this even before he's dead, they are not the first to accused him
2. Yes. People that have been abused have the right to say so even when the Perpetrator is dead. Some may have been threatened or brainwashed. But since he's dead. They now have the courage to speak and there's nothing wrong if someone wants to talk about their abuse. Maybe if u've been raped u will understand how difficult it is for the victim
3. What do you mean old people can't be raped? Even On NL have u not seeing news of the 80 year old woman that was raped to death? A lof of old people have been abused. Why do u talk like some things are impossible for soke people? Have u not seeing people raping animals? If humans can rape animals what is an old woman? U think everyone thinks like you? What about infants that are raped? What's so special about old women? If a human being can rape an infant or am animal, why will u be surprised if an old woman is raped? FYI some of them are for ritual purposes.
4. I work in development world. Rape cases are one of the most difficult to solve. Some people were raped when they were 15, now they are 30 plus, how do u get evidence for that? But we all know its very difficult to get evidence for such cases and the chances are very slim even in the court case, but does that mean they have not truly been raped? Is that justice?
Remember, lack of evidence does not mean innocence.
5. Let's not be too fast to condemn people. Let's be patient and wait for the outcome. And let's not be reading bible half half or allow people to interpret it for us. The fact that some people are calling for justice does not mean they want to pull anybody down. Jesus was for justice. Jesus has never denied anyone justice... so for you saying that "even if Jesus comes we will still deny him " over this case is a big error. That's not a wise thing to say.
6. Even when Paul was preaching there a man called Barjesus , he was performing miracles just like Paul was doing and wanted to buy the holy spirit, but Paul rebuked him. What if there are people like u that believe anyone that claim to be from God is truly from God? Will u not have said Paul was also against the works of God?
7. JESUS has made if clear that at the end, many false prophets will come and shall deceive many. He further said that at the end, many will come and say that they have performed miracles in his name.. and Jesus will say he doesn't know them
8. If you are truly a Christian and a believer of Jesus how comes you don't take his words seriously? How comes u just want us to follow anyone that claims he's from God blindly? If something is from God u don't need to stress... it will all play out. But blackmailing people and saying they are not for God over a case that is not even complet and all of us here cannot beat out chest that we know the truth is uncalled for.
9. Just calm down, if you love justice and the truth and you belive the words of Christ., you will see the good end. You are not serving TB Joshua, you are serving God. And you cannot fight for God like other relogions want to do... God will always show himself.. so let's all calm down ,...the truth doesn't hide
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 3:34pm On Jan 19
sureway1:
When you can make billions of dollars for pushing charges... You are not doing so... All you are doing is sharing videos and document online...

So as big as SCOAN is, they don't have lawyers?

If only you can think outside the box, you won't be here arguing blindly..

SCOAN will not sue AJOKE and BBC..

This might be their reasons.
1.The documentary is true.
2.BBC have facts and BBC is waiting,
SCOAN knows and doesn't want to make mess of the scandal.
3. If SCOAN sue BBC, BBC will ask for DNA.
4. If DNA proves that A joke is TB Joshua Heir, she will be entitled to some stuffs except if there's a will.
5. Other Women will push their kids out to start talking.. and claim that TB Joshua was their father, DNA will be done for them.
6. The association will then become Synagogue CHILDREN of All Nations...

These are my thoughts as SCOAN is refusing to sue Ajoke and BBC..

Blind followers open your eyes.

So as big as your BBC they do not have lawyers too abi. He go shock you say if SCOAN decide to sue the useless BBC the only thing they will do is to deny that they are only displaying the opinion of people and not their very own opinion. After all they are a media house and can give people words to use their platform to air their view or opinion. Let BBC bring on their evidence you claim they have. one of your lies has been debunked others will soon be debunked in a matter of somedays to come.

Empresa:
SCOAN is bitting too much these days. They should sue BBC if e documento is false and to prove ajoke was adopted, they should do a DNA Test
E go shock you soon.

VULCAN:
Whoever wrote this garbage is either a synagogue fanatic or a stark Illiterate.

There is only ONE way for him to have SHOWN that the girl is not his daughter as everyone believed and that was by DNA test.

And let's not forget. The girl claimed extreme physical and mental abuse was carried out on her by TB and his disciples.

Is that also a lie?
You guys are acting as if this video evidence was made today? did you all feel TB Joshua woke up from the dead to deny Ajoke as her daughter. You guys are really Joking too much.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by fxexperts: 3:38pm On Jan 19
ManOfSon:
What depths won't these defenders of evil go? First, are they saying because Ajoke is not Joshua's biological daughter, Joshua was justified in abusing and torturing her? Second, how is it the case that Joshua who had extraordinary powers to deliver people far and near from demon possession and other spiritual illnesses couldn't deliver his own possessed "adopted" daughter? He had to call for help from disciples of lesser spiritual abilities to help him out? It's not adding up.
Can you deliver someone who doesn't want to be delivered, even God gave man the power of choice. and what are you calling abuse, correction they were trying to correct her is now abuse abi. you guys are a huge joke. maybe in the west all that can be abuse, but here in Africa we believe if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. I do not blame the prophet for any of these.

gaskiyamagana:

The so called adoption is a SCAM to deceive people by TB Joshua. How on earth will adopted child looks like you.
How do they look alike, it is till people like you who know nothing will go around to start talking rubbish.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Dchoice(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19
YourGFsnatcher:

1. He has cases like this even before he's dead, they are not the first to accused him
2. Yes. People that have been abused have the right to say so even when the Perpetrator is dead. Some may have been threatened or brainwashed. But since he's dead. They now have the courage to speak and there's nothing wrong if someone wants to talk about their abuse. Maybe if u've been raped u will understand how difficult it is for the victim
3. What do you mean old people can't be raped? Even On NL have u not seeing news of the 80 year old woman that was raped to death? A lof of old people have been abused. Why do u talk like some things are impossible for soke people? Have u not seeing people raping animals? If humans can rape animals what is an old woman? U think everyone thinks like you? What about infants that are raped? What's so special about old women? If a human being can rape an infant or am animal, why will u be surprised if an old woman is raped? FYI some of them are for ritual purposes.
4. I work in development world. Rape cases are one of the most difficult to solve. Some people were raped when they were 15, now they are 30 plus, how do u get evidence for that? But we all know its very difficult to get evidence for such cases and the chances are very slim even in the court case, but does that mean they have not truly been raped? Is that justice?
Remember, lack of evidence does not mean innocence.
5. Let's not be too fast to condemn people. Let's be patient and wait for the outcome. And let's not be reading bible half half or allow people to interpret it for us. The fact that some people are calling for justice does not mean they want to pull anybody down. Jesus was for justice. Jesus has never denied anyone justice... so for you saying that "even if Jesus comes we will still deny him " over this case is a big error. That's not a wise thing to say.
6. Even when Paul was preaching there a man called Barjesus , he was performing miracles just like Paul was doing and wanted to buy the holy spirit, but Paul rebuked him. What if there are people like u that believe anyone that claim to be from God is truly from God? Will u not have said Paul was also against the works of God?
7. JESUS has made if clear that at the end, many false prophets will come and shall deceive many. He further said that at the end, many will come and say that they have performed miracles in his name.. and Jesus will say he doesn't know them
8. If you are truly a Christian and a believer of Jesus how comes you don't take his words seriously? How comes u just want us to follow anyone that claims he's from God blindly? If something is from God u don't need to stress... it will all play out. But blackmailing people and saying they are not for God over a case that is not even complet and all of us here cannot beat out chest that we know the truth is uncalled for.
9. Just calm down, if you love justice and the truth and you belive the words of Christ., you will see the good end. You are not serving TB Joshua, you are serving God. And you cannot fight for God like other relogions want to do... God will always show himself.. so let's all calm down ,...the truth doesn't hide
I understand you but this women didn’t say they were molested once but they said on several occasions ,and mind you one of the accuser called bisola is a born liar ,have seen her videos in the past in different churches always saying one lie or the other ,why is she always a victim in churches?
And there again there are many false rape cases due to hate, no adult can be raped severally on different occasions by same person and still doesn’t have any evidence ,those ladies aren’t saying the truth .
I know we have false prophets but let God be the judge cause you and I can’t tell who is real, even if we are in the time of Jesus and he turns water into wine you all will call him fake ,he was crucified by same people he came to save cause we all feel there are no real preacher.
Let’s just leave God to be the judge but I pray on the last day you understand that these women are just devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by heysquare(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19
luminouz:

But when she came to accuse him of all manner of shiit was acceptable abi? so he should have kept quiet in his grave and let her accuse him and get away with it?

Emotionally unintelligent people like you bore dafuq out of life.
You comment shows how mannerless you are! You lacks home training
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by heysquare(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19
mikeapollo:

You are an idiot!
This video was recorded more than 10 years ago, in the midst of other workers/evangelists that live with TB Joshua in the church!
If you can call someone like me an idiot! Definitely is either you don't have a father or you do called him an idiot.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:19pm On Jan 19
Dchoice:
I understand you but this women didn’t say they were molested once but they said on several occasions ,and mind you one of the accuser called bisola is a born liar ,have seen her videos in the past in different churches always saying one lie or the other ,why is she always a victim in churches?
And there again there are many false rape cases due to hate, no adult can be raped severally on different occasions by same person and still doesn’t have any evidence ,those ladies aren’t saying the truth .
I know we have false prophets but let God be the judge cause you and I can’t tell who is real, even if we are in the time of Jesus and he turns water into wine you all will call him fake ,he was crucified by same people he came to save cause we all feel there are no real preacher.
Let’s just leave God to be the judge but I pray on the last day you understand that these women are just devil incarnate.

Now we are on the same page. This is the truth of the matter. May the Lord manifest himself in all these.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Chukwunonso1: 7:05pm On Jan 19
fxexperts:

No na, stop reasoning in a particular direction alone jor.

They could be a thousand a one reason where he might need to convince people that she was adopted with no particular reason- waywardness in mind.

You don't just bring in your biological child from another woman and expect ur wife and members to smile at u. He has to create a situation to keep the child around.

All these are probabilities, but u need to reason beyond sentiments.

Again, I acknowledge the resemblance between the two of them- maybe it's a coincidence, abi?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19
fxexperts:

My friend shut ur running mouth. In defending a clergyman you lost manners
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Anatolia: 4:57am On Jan 20
tope777:

Don't be mislead, that picture you quote is not Ajoke picture but one of TB Joshua Daughters.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 9:10am On Jan 20
fxexperts:
Can you deliver someone who doesn't want to be delivered, even God gave man the power of choice. and what are you calling abuse, correction they were trying to correct her is now abuse abi. you guys are a huge joke. maybe in the west all that can be abuse, but here in Africa we believe if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. I do not blame the prophet for any of these.

How do they look alike, it is till people like you who know nothing will go around to start talking rubbish.
Indomine generation.
The evil practices of TB Joshua in that BBC documentary and any other ones that pops up can be disputed ONLY by you and those who knew not how TB Joshua rose to evangelical stardom.
IRI AYE, the early 80s (1983-84) weekly Radio program of Radio Nigeria Ibadan, anchored by KOLA OLAWUYI (of blessed memory) , presented and exposed then, how TB Joshua smart played others with whom they seeked and obtained evil power which made him MIRACLE MAKER. Go and asked wether or not, this is the reason for which KOLA OLAWUYI left Radio Nigeria Ibadan at that time.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jayworld15(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20
ceejay80s:

Go and kill urself...
Don't go and mind Ur business....
Continue to bear false witness on other families problem

Ode! Who should mind his or her business if not you who's quick to jump to conclusion once a story is shown from one angle. You're a complete Dundee United. You could not substantiate your claims just as the alleged accusers but was quick to downplay the church's counterclaims. Mofo, Dundee United.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Bonapart(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
the issue is that you're damaged from inside out. People like you can't be fixed
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 5:22pm On Jan 20
Bonapart:
the issue is that you're damaged from inside out. People like you can't be fixed

You people are strange. 8 different women accuse TB Joshua of sexual molestation when they lived in his compound

Rather than ask if this is true, people are more interested in if Ajoke Joshua is TB Joshua's biological child.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by malcom1X: 7:31pm On Jan 20
TRAPLORD13:

He is dumb and dumber.

Take al look at this picture, who does this picture remind you of.
Tell yourself the truth

ceejay80s too needs to see this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.